HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!

4 hours ago, taxme said:

? I was convinced to remain straight only because I had a mother and father and that appeared all normal to me. 

You poor misguided fool.

Being gay isn't something you can be "convinced" to become.

Unless you've been attracted to the same sex? Then you could actually be gay or bisexual.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You poor misguided fool.

Being gay isn't something you can be "convinced" to become

Interestingly that's not quite true. 

While they have found biological markers to indicate someone may be more likely to be gay, the latest research shows that people really aren't 'born' that way and that environmental factors do play a role as well.  Of course its still not fully understood yet. But apperently you COULD 'make a gay'.

13 hours ago, taxme said:

As long as there are plenty of beautiful sexy females around, I would never be convinced to want to become gay. The thought of ever wanting to become gay, and kissing some gay guy, makes me want to puke all over. ?

I was convinced to remain straight only because I had a mother and father and that appeared all normal to me. It all just looked so normal to me to be and stay straight. I love those gals!  

So which is it? You were convinced to be straight, or are you just attracted to women?  Because you sound like you’re a bisexual man who’s suppressing his attraction to men. Not everybody is like that. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 6:06 PM, taxme said:

As long as there are plenty of beautiful sexy females around, I would never be convinced to want to become gay. The thought of ever wanting to become gay, and kissing some gay guy, makes me want to puke all over. ?

I was convinced to remain straight only because I had a mother and father and that appeared all normal to me. It all just looked so normal to me to be and stay straight. I love those gals!  

Many homosexuals are failed heterosexuals. They had trouble finding a girlfriend so had to resort to b*********g other guys. Now they even celebrate their defeat and humiliation. Sad really.

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, Mako said:

Here’s CrakHoBarbie celebrating with a friend:

image.thumb.jpeg.e5ca08d8a90fe7a414becf85020136af.jpeg

The friend kind of looks like I figure Michael Hardner would look like..

On 6/1/2023 at 12:48 PM, impartialobserver said:

Yawwnnnnn...... Pride Month.. schmide month. When I do encounter an openly gay person (male or female).. I treat them the same as anyone unless they cross the line. 

HOMOPHOBE!!!! 

On 6/1/2023 at 10:34 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm sure everyone here will be celebrating!!

Veterans who are killed defending this country are given a day.

Veterans who survived defending this country but are permanently damaged are given a day.

Fathers are given a day.

Mothers are given a day.

QUEERS AND PEDOPHILES ARE GIVEN A MONTH.

Edited by reason10

On 6/1/2023 at 1:12 PM, impartialobserver said:

Except that I have stated numerous times that roughly 99% of the times that I hear about trans people is on this forum. Outside of this.. maybe once a month if even that. 

So trans happened to come up in the discussion with my sister the other day. She was very sympathetic to them since they obviously being born with both male and female genitalia are confused.

Yes, that's exactly how much attention she's been paying to the issue. She doesn't even know what trans means.

Just now, reason10 said:

Veterans who are killed defending this country are given a day.

Veterans who survived defending this country but are permanently damaged are given a day.

Fathers are given a day.

Mothers are given a day.

QUEERS ARE GIVEN A MONTH.

You poor dear....

The evil gays are turning you into a victim AGAIN.

On 6/1/2023 at 1:51 PM, Michael Hardner said:

It's really important for people who love freedom to celebrate this year.

People have been scapegoating LGBTQ+ based on paper thin associations,

Nobody has been talking much about gay people at all. It's the trans issue, especially pushing it on kids in schools, and drag queens with children bullshit which has caused a lot of upset parents.

Edited by I am Groot

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

So trans happened to come up in the discussion with my sister the other day. She was very sympathetic to them since they obviously being born with both male and female genitalia are confused.

Yes, that's exactly how much attention she's been paying to the issue. She doesn't even know what trans means.

So did you correct her and tell her that you are a hermaphrodite and not a trans?

On 6/3/2023 at 10:11 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

You poor misguided fool.

Being gay isn't something you can be "convinced" to become.

Unless you've been attracted to the same sex? Then you could actually be gay or bisexual.

I saw a gay church once. Half the congregation was kneeling.

Q How do you fit four queers on one bar stool?

A Turn it upside down.

Q What do they call queers skating

A. Roll AIDS

GAY stands for Got Aids Yet?

On 6/2/2023 at 4:39 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

So it's ok to be gay as long as you and your pals don't have to acknowledge it exists?

That's like me demanding MAGAs don't wear their stupid red hats in public.

Uhhhh, I would actually prefer if MAGAs DIDN'T wear their stupid red hats in public...

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I saw a gay church once. Half the congregation was kneeling.

Q How do you fit four queers on one bar stool?

A Turn it upside down.

Q What do they call queers skating

A. Roll AIDS

GAY stands for Got Aids Yet?

I'll bet your all the rage on the recreation room.

Is it time for your sponge bath yet?

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

Uhhhh, I would actually prefer if MAGAs DIDN'T wear their stupid red hats in public...

What a pertinent fact.

Thank you for sharing.

3 hours ago, Mako said:

Many homosexuals are failed heterosexuals. They had trouble finding a girlfriend so had to resort to b*********g other guys. Now they even celebrate their defeat and humiliation. Sad really.

This is silly. I do, however, believe that some gay people are gay (mostly bi) due to early childhood influences, usually during adolescence or puberty.

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So did you correct her and tell her that you are a hermaphrodite and not a trans?

I explained what trans meant and that most of them were mentally ill and that it's being supported mostly by the desperately woke twats of the far left like you.