HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You couldn't even get away for the weekend :)

And at the end of the day you hear about it. Maybe for you it's on the social media you prefer, maybe for someone else its a combination of social media and newspapers or schools or whatever. But at the end of the day, one way or another it happens. So 'where' it happens is irrelevant. And people are getting fed up.

And where did i encounter it.... oh, that's right at a rock concert. An Amnesty International booth at a rock concert in San Francisco (of all places). If I do not go to that show.. very likely I see nothing about it. Did this flag impact my satisfaction? Not an iota either way. My guess is that you would have obsessed about it. I was there to see the Cure and what a show it was. 

• Like 1

It's really important for people who love freedom to celebrate this year.

People have been scapegoating LGBTQ+ based on paper thin associations, execute image-based propaganda attacks (like posting pictures of fat gay men), use concern trolling to do things like ban books, ideas and assert things like sexual and gender preference represent "ideologies" that need to be " eradicated: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/cpac-speaker-transgender-people-eradicated-1234690924/

The real damage that is being done is to the public sphere.  People are eroding our trust and our civility to gain an edge in the polls, which is the equivalent of burning the wood from the cabin walls for heat IMO.

Happy Pride.  We deserve it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Try and make sense when replying to me.

I'll dumb it down for you so you might understand...

I called you "gay".

And you were looking into a mirror when you said that. 

The key is to embrace reality, AWAY from the confines of your safety basement, and declare your attraction for the same-sex publicly. ;)

Edited by Deluge

25 minutes ago, Deluge said:

And you were looking into a mirror when you said that. 

The key is to embrace reality, AWAY from the confines of your safety basement, and declare your attraction for the same-sex publicly. ;)

Look, it's ok to be gay. 

Unfortunately for you, all your conservative pals aren't going to be as accepting of your sexual proclivities as I am.

So I wish you good luck!

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

And where did i encounter it.... oh, that's right at a rock concert. An Amnesty International booth at a rock concert in San Francisco (of all places). If I do not go to that show.. very likely I see nothing about it. Did this flag impact my satisfaction? Not an iota either way. My guess is that you would have obsessed about it. I was there to see the Cure and what a show it was. 

You don't get it. It doesn't matter where you did. You will. And you will again and again and again without trying  to without solicitation etc etc. 

Simple fact.  And it's a simple fact many people are sick of it. You personally may not be but a lot of people are. And seeing this came up with dylan - i'll offer bud lite as my proof.

You can argue till you're blue in the face but there's two things that are absolute fact - whether you want to or not you're being exposed to the issue all the time and so is the public, and a lot of people are demonstrably fed up with it.

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Look, it's ok to be gay. 

Yes, when you know your place. The problem is that you people don't know your place, and now you've woken a lot of people up. 

It's time to end gay marriage for starters, and let you people slither back into your bars where you belong. ;)

Edited by Deluge

44 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes, when you know your place. The problem is that you people don't know your place, and now you've woken a lot of people up. 

It's time to end gay marriage for starters, and let you people slither back into your bars where you belong. ;)

So now you're claiming bigots are "woke".

By God, what a profoundly stupid comment.

59 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Normalcy involves accepting everyone as equals in society.

But that is not your agenda. Do we have a national straight month where we celebrate the glory of being hetero?

59 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you can't do that, than you're part of the problem.

You're part of the problem.

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Normalcy involves accepting everyone as equals in society.

If you can't do that, than you're part of the problem.

We are equals in society. The problem is you wokejobs want more, and we're not putting up with it. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

More what? Common courtesy?

Nope.

Your not "putting up with it"?

Nope

We'll see about that 

Yep . Bud lite did.  Disney did. Parents are keeping their kids home from school so the schools are.

Sometimes you go a bridge too far and it bites you in the ass.

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

More what? Common courtesy?

Your not "putting up with it"?

We'll see about that 

Getting common courtesy is earned, woketard, not required. 

Yup, and Target is seeing about that even while you're thinking up another stupid rejoinder. ;)

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/target-shares-drop-ninth-straight-day-pride-backlash-continues-hurting-companys-financials

Edited by Deluge

On 6/1/2023 at 9:08 AM, Mako said:

Here’s CrakHoBarbie celebrating with a friend:

image.thumb.jpeg.e5ca08d8a90fe7a414becf85020136af.jpeg

And here these sick pathetic weirdos think that dressing up like a bunch of stupid clowns makes them feel like they some kind of a man or woman. A couple of decades, these two fools in that picture would have been run out of town. Today, we welcome their nonsense gay crap with open arms. Where have all the real men gone? And the buffoons that go and watch these buffoons prance around like women in their gay parades should be ashamed of themselves. They both look so foolish and ridiculous.

They get way too much publicity and air time from the leftist liberal Canadian supporting media for me to stomach. Why can't they have just left their sick way of life in the closet where it belongs and not on the streets of Canada.  ?

On 6/1/2023 at 9:27 AM, TreeBeard said:

You don’t like parades and costumes?

Not that kind of parades and costumes. They smell. ?

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2023 at 7:34 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm sure everyone here will be celebrating!!

Not this straight heterosexual cowboy will be celebrating their sick way of life or attending their parades. I prefer to stay at home and watch sports where I will not have to watch on TV some silly azz looking fools parading and prancing around like a bunch of women. What is happening to real men these days? Hell if I know. ?

50 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Getting common courtesy is earned, woketard, not required. 

Yup, and Target is seeing about that even while you're thinking up another stupid rejoinder. ;)

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/target-shares-drop-ninth-straight-day-pride-backlash-continues-hurting-companys-financials

Common courtesy is not earned. It is given freely unless the recipient has proven themselves unworthy.

You're thinking of "respect".... Something you know very little about.

But how about that NASCAR,ehh?

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Not this straight heterosexual cowboy will be celebrating their sick way of life or attending their parades. I prefer to stay at home and watch sports where I will not have to watch on TV some silly azz looking fools parading and prancing around like a bunch of women. What is happening to real men these days? Hell if I know. ?

So you're gunna be watching some NASCAR whilst drinking Mexican beer?

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Isn’t this part of Canadians’ right to free expression?  

Do you think that if a bunch of heterosexuals were to have a parade about family and pride that the leftist liberal media and our lunatic politicians would be demanding their heads? They would be lucky if they were able to even get a permit to parade. When gays have a parade, it's a wonderful diverse and an inclusive thing, and would not be seen as anti-heterosexual at all, even though it is anti-heterosexual. If heterosexuals have a parade, it would be seen as being anti gay, and they need to be all arrested and charged with promoting hatred and violence against an identifiable group. 

In this Marxist Canada of today, only certain leftist liberal ideals and agendas will be allowed to express their freedom of expression and they will have free reign to say and do as they please. All others must keep their mouths shut or else. Just saying.