Eroding democracies: Turkey, Hungary, Georgia... Canada?

50 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Bolded is the only thing you said in that entire ramble that even had a kernel of a point, so I'll answer that first:

So you're conceding that you lied and you'd like to move on.  Fair enough, just don't do it anymore.

The personal beliefs of a clueless tool on the internet are not relevant for any sort of investigation. 

And yet we listen to you.  WE're just that nice.

Neither of us know who was actually investigated (or who may still be under investigation)

So Nationalist was being entirely fair then when he asked where the investigation was.  IF you have no answer then fine.

But what we DO know is that as of right now there is no known investigation. 

Whether or not any of the BLM organization's leadership incited riots, we can probably assume they didn't tape themselves storming government buildings in tactical gear calling for the overthrow of the US government. 

No, we would assume they did over 4 billion dollars in damages and took over gov't buildings while calling for the downfall of the gov't.  That's basically what all those riots you mentioned ended in, and you seemed to feel they were behind that so if we're going to "assume" something, that would be it.

Frankly to me that sounds worse but whatever.

The rest of your post?  Just more of your performative jackassery.  

In short you have no answers for it, you know you're wrong and resort to lies and insults to cover your ass as always.

You're pathetic - but at least you're consistently so.  Consistency is important in this day and age.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

(emphasis by me)

This is my big problem.  I mean, there's lots of corrupt charities and special interests out there.  PETA is horrible as an example.

But - these guys are doing REAL harm and promoting racism rather than fighting it.  And they're spreading violence and real damages. They go beyond corruption.

True. I think there must be a real desperation with these people. Why else would they ignore the obvious?

What I can't understand is why? Is it fear of Trump? A genuine desire to tear American society down and re-make it? Either way, it all irrational and childish.

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No, we would assume they did over 4 billion dollars in damages and took over gov't buildings while calling for the downfall of the gov't.  That's basically what all those riots you mentioned ended in, and you seemed to feel they were behind that so if we're going to "assume" something, that would be it.

Bingo!

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

True. I think there must be a real desperation with these people. Why else would they ignore the obvious?

What I can't understand is why? Is it fear of Trump? A genuine desire to tear American society down and re-make it? Either way, it all irrational and childish.

Tribalism i guess. They get so tied up with being a part of "their tribe" that they won't tolerate anything outside of that agreed upon narrative.

I mean look at moonbox - it's obvious he knows you were right to say they hadn't been investigated or charged. It's obvious. But he'll attempt to lie and dance around the issue till his death  - he's not a stupid man, he knows he's wrong.  THey just think that tribe is more important than truth.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Tribalism i guess. They get so tied up with being a part of "their tribe" that they won't tolerate anything outside of that agreed upon narrative.

I mean look at moonbox - it's obvious he knows you were right to say they hadn't been investigated or charged. It's obvious. But he'll attempt to lie and dance around the issue till his death  - he's not a stupid man, he knows he's wrong.  THey just think that tribe is more important than truth.

That's rather weak minded...I would say. If one is willing to ignore one's own senses...one is a bit of a twit.

55 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

That's rather weak minded...I would say. If one is willing to ignore one's own senses...one is a bit of a twit.

It is entirely possible that there may be a twit or two out there ;) 

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You must realize by now that anything he does not agree with means you are lying LOL

Awwww muffin - did you feel left out again :(  So sad.

30 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Huh??? Meaningless link to me.

Of course - everything you disagree with is a lie :)  

30 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Do not recall speaking to you or about you. Must be guilty too. LOL

Nobody had spoken to you or about you when you showed up in this conversation....  feeling a little guilty yourself? :)

Very typical of the left.  Nothing but ad hominems to offer and when evidence is presented you stick your head in the sand and try to pretend its' not  a thing.

But your buddy demonstrably lied.  Claimed he had a link that showed people being prosecuted as a result of a blm investigation. Turns out - he didn't.

Maybe if you two didn't lie so frequently you wouldn't be accused of lying so frequently :)  Maybe give that a try :)

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It is entirely possible that there may be a twit or two out there ;) 

Awwww muffin - did you feel left out again :(  So sad.

Awwww, you're back. Here it comes....

Yup OK  ?

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Of course - ........

Yup OK  ?

• Like 1

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK  ?

Nice to see your training still holds - and that you still haven't got anything intelligent to say :)

Lets have some fun - i bet i can get you to 10 again, and as we go i'll do an insult for you each time for fun, 

Only a loser would agree to that but - lefties can't think for themselves. So i'm betting you're too dumb not to ?

So that's one - so yer up for 2 :)

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

ℹ️ Check your sources before you post, I can post real cases of BLM, ANTIFA mostly affiliated members or fans after some serious search in Portland, Chicago, etc. you post propaganda sources associated with religious movements.

Every time you show reason, after a few posts when the debate gets hard, you end up coming back with pro Russian sources, pro Religious dogmatic sources to validate your bubble.

• Again, what do you need?! Cases where BLM and Antifa were and arrests happened?! Not even sure why I am talking to you after you made that statement about the US Justice system. 

Know what? Up yours.

What makes you think your sources are any more reliable? Because they tell you what you wanna hear?

Oh I know...Mr. NATO pusher...anything that challenges your institutional heros, must be bad. I mean...they must be because...you carry their water for them. And watching their latest endeavor...your institutional heros...should be institutionalized.

They are failures.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What makes you think your sources are any more reliable? Because they tell you what you wanna hear?

Because he doesn't have to keep going back to the Middle East for western news commentary...for a start.  At least this time we can safely assume your news source wasn't financed by the Iranian Republican Guard, so you're making progress.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The media that "has been warped and corrupted."

There are objective facts too. Take pandemic reporting for example. The coverage wasn't anywhere near objective, investigations for example into increased child mortality, alternative treatments absent. And it did it on trifle like a flu-like disease. Why wouldn't it do it again? "We are what do", remember?

But of course, blindness and canceling all feeds from the reality as a universal solution to all problems.

Working parliament: does not exist. No independent representatives of the citizens, for decades or from the outset. Inquiries, a laughing stock plus can be shut down any time, on the Leader's whim.

Independent judiciary, maybe and only when it doesn't involve the matters of government overreach or abuse of power.

Free, independent media, see above. A confirmed and certified fact.

In particular Liberal governments worked hard to erode the civil society with hand-fed grants. Now many can't care and don't even see the big picture beyond annual allocations of munch munch chew chew. Erosion of democracy what where, the feed tightened oh the tragedy.

What's left, where? Isn't it the time to admit: a functional, modern democracy in Canada does not exist any longer.

Edited by myata

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Nice to see your training still holds - and that you still haven't got anything intelligent to say :)

Lets have some fun - i bet i can get you to 10 again, and as we go i'll do an insult for you each time for fun, 

Only a loser would agree to that but - lefties can't think for themselves. So i'm betting you're too dumb not to ?

So that's one - so yer up for 2 :)

Again Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

Yup OK  ?

There ya go, that is all for you, no one else.  LOL

Makes ya feel superior when in fact, it just makes you look stupid trying to goad me. Your posts are wasted on me. :)

Yup OK  ?

Edited by ExFlyer

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I genuinely appreciate NATO for the positive impact they have made in various regions. Of course, they are not perfect; however, overall, unlike other interventions, NATO's involvement has often resulted in constructive outcomes rather than leaving behind destruction and chaos. Can you name a place where the Russian system went, and the people there genuinely love them or want them back? It's quite rare to find such examples. None come to mind...

NATO kept the Soviet Union boxed in for decades. But once the Soviet Union collapsed, NATO became nothing but an expensive and destructive habit. They told Russia they wouldn't expand, and then turned around and expanded. All its been, since the fall of the Soviet Union, is a cash cow for the military industrial complex.

As for Russia being welcomed, Crimea and the break away eastern region of Ukraine seem to really like them. I understand Odessa would welcome them too.

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Because he doesn't have to keep going back to the Middle East for western news commentary...for a start.  At least this time we can safely assume your news source wasn't financed by the Iranian Republican Guard, so you're making progress.  

As opposed to the NYT.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1922-new-york-times-hitler/

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

It is important to recognize the positive impact NATO has had in various regions. NATO's primary objective is to promote stability and democracy among its member countries, as well as to deter potential aggression. This has resulted in constructive outcomes in many instances.

One such example is the Balkans. During the 1990s, the region experienced violent conflicts and ethnic tensions, particularly in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo. NATO's intervention in these areas helped to prevent further atrocities and stabilize the region. Through peacekeeping operations and diplomatic efforts, NATO facilitated the implementation of the Dayton Agreement in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which ended the Bosnian War. In Kosovo, NATO's intervention provided a path towards self-governance for the region, even though there are the latest tensions, in my estimation, those are driven by KGB-infiltrated men in those areas who are stirring up a mob, probably recruited from the soccer games. 

Another example is the Baltic states, which became NATO members in 2004. These countries and many other countries have been too much by the KGB or the communist disease. Just because Putin dresses differently and talks about cultural and traditional issues that you agree with, underneath that Armani suit is nothing more but a communist DNA that did his work in Eastern Germany. He destroyed lives, hunted intellectuals, and more so he can maintain control for the state.

And now look at the company that he keeps: Russia - Belarus - North Korea - Syria - Central African Republic - Iran - maybe China, although the CCP in China wants to take a piece of Russia once Russia grows weak, I agree with a fellow poster on that one. 

I was at the embassy in Prague when the war was on. I knew several Serbs and Croats who had fleed to Prague to avoid that war. I learned 2 things:

1. Croats and Serbs generally got along under Tito. I even knew a couple, one Serb and 1 Croat. To them the whole affair was politically motivated.

2. Don't upset the Serbs.!

to your second point...

1. Russia and the Ukraine have always been "linked at the hip"...if you will. Ukraine literally means "the edge". But watch what happens. As Russia proceeds to tear western Ukraine apart, the Poles and the Hungarians are gonna make a stink about Ukrainian lands they feel are theirs. Hell its already begun.

2. How many lives do you figure the CIA has destroyed? How many nations have they fudged with? POT/KETTLE Buddy...POT/KETTLE.

to your third point...

1. Indeed Russia has a bunch of new friends. They've even created their own economic alliance. This is inflicting damage to the almighty petro-dollar. A situation that has a real potential for dragging the USA completely under water.

2. I don't see any evidence that the CCP has any designs on Russian lands. Mongolia is no-man's land and India separates European Russia from China.

Edited by Nationalist

There ya go, that is all for you, no one else.  LOL

Awww that's sweet :)   Nice to know i live rent free in your head  :)

Makes ya feel superior when in fact, it just makes you look stupid trying to goad me.

trying to? You do it every time i ask you to !!  There's no trying, you're basically my biatch at this point ;) You can't even help yourself :) 

Yup OK  ?

Oh  and you can't count :)

Well i did promise an insult for the ten so here you go  -

You are the human equivalent of a participation trophy

You seem to be suffering from delusions of adequacy

You are the reason tubes of toothpaste have instructions on them.

You are why the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

You are the Monday of people.

You couldn't pour water from a boot without instructions on the heel

If you were a spice you'd be flour.

I'm sure your brain's pH level is 14.  Basic.

Stupidity is not a crime. You're free to go.

There ya go ;)

Give us another one Biatch - show everyone how i'm  'not goading'  you :) 

Edited by CdnFox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Awww that's sweet :)   Nice to know i live rent free in your head  :)

trying to? You do it every time i ask you to !!  There's no trying, you're basically my biatch at this point ;) You can't even help yourself :) 

Oh  and you can't count :)

Well i did promise an insult for the ten so here you go  -

You are the human equivalent of a participation trophy

You seem to be suffering from delusions of adequacy

You are the reason tubes of toothpaste have instructions on them.

You are why the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

You are the Monday of people.

You couldn't pour water from a boot without instructions on the heel

If you were a spice you'd be flour.

I'm sure your brain's pH level is 14.  Basic.

Stupidity is not a crime. You're free to go.

There ya go ;)

Give us another one Biatch - show everyone how i'm  'not goading'  you :) 

So much time spent on me and I don't care.

As a wise man told me "Never argue with an id iot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience" and you are sure proof of that. LOL

But hey.....

Yup OK  ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

So much time spent on me and I don't care.

Nobody cares if you care.  I find it amusing and others do to so it's just fun - you don't matter at all really.

YOU on the other hand spend all kinds of time and energy on someone you claim doesn't matter to you - but clearly i do :) 

As a wise man told me "Never argue with an id iot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience"

He was probably not talking TO you - he was probably talking ABOUT you :)

But hey.....

Yup OK  ?

Thanks Biatch :) told ya you can't even help yourself :)   I'm sure you'll be asking for reparations soon because at this point i basically own you :)  

Here's your insult -

I do not have enough time or crayons to explain things to you.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Nobody cares if you care.  I find it amusing and others do to so it's just fun - you don't matter at all really.

YOU on the other hand spend all kinds of time and energy on someone you claim doesn't matter to you - but clearly i do :) 

He was probably not talking TO you - he was probably talking ABOUT you :)

Thanks Biatch :) told ya you can't even help yourself :)   I'm sure you'll be asking for reparations soon because at this point i basically own you :)  

Here's your insult -

I do not have enough time or crayons to explain things to you.

Yup OK  ?

You just keep reproving my point "Never argue with an id iot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience"  and you do.....again and again and again LOL

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK  ?

LOL - thanks biatch,

Here's your insult -

I would describe your personality as a vibrant shade of beige.

do one more :) C'mon, you know you want to :)

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

You just keep reproving my point "Never argue with an id iot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience"  and you do.....again and again and again

I'm not arguing with an !diot - i'm having fun mocking him and making him dance on a string :)  You're just entertainment

Whenever i debate with you as soon as you realize you're losing you take your ball and run home and get mad if anyone talks to you further :)  Like most lefties you can't cope with the truth and stick your head in he sand

And it's hilarious that you're trying to pretend that this is serious and that you don't care - and yet keep replying with a yup ok every time i tell you to :)

So - lets have another one :)