Target on the defensive after removing LGBTQ+-themed products from stores

You get 'em, girls! I don't know why these groomers moved displays in the first place. If you're going to try and mold young minds into your perverted ideas, at least stand firm with it. 

Civil rights groups chided the company for caving to anti-LGBTQ customers who tipped over displays and expressed outrage.

https://abc11.com/target-removes-pride-pulls-merch-collection-lgbtq/13299208/

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Mould

Mold is what's on the inside of your skull.

Quite often the vowels ou together denote British spelling.

I just checked and yep, Mold is the American spelling for any use of the word.

Another worthless contribution by little herbie...

20 hours ago, herbie said:

Mould

Good morning, dumbass. 

Let's see what good ol' Webster's Dictionary has to say about "mold". ;)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mold

mold

2 of 5

verb (1)

molded; molding; molds

transitive verb

: to knead or work (a material, such as dough or clay) into a desired consistency or shape

: to form in a mold
mold candles

: to determine or influence the quality or nature of
mold public opinion

: to give shape to
the wind molds the waves

: to fit the contours of
fitted skirts that mold the hips

: to ornament with molding or carving
molded picture frames
20 hours ago, Legato said:

You speaking from experience?

It's speaking from ignorance. It's what these stunted perverts do, lol

On 5/25/2023 at 2:14 PM, herbie said:

Mould

It's weird to chime in just for a spelling mistake, especially when you're wrong.

Mold is a perfectly fine spelling, even in Canada where some people use the u sometimes.

TBH, the only place I see the u more often than not is in the world "mouldings", but even some stores spell it molding. I personally find that weird but, whatever.

On 5/25/2023 at 1:16 PM, Deluge said:

Civil rights groups chided the company for caving to anti-LGBTQ customers who tipped over displays and expressed outrage.

Why would Target put out a line of swimwear for the 1% of the population that's trans?

It's obviously got nothing to do with economics, they could just sell the niche items online like every other store does.

It's simply political posturing, and they should know by now that some people are sick of it.

And speaking of suits specifically for trans.... I thought that they were supposed to be menstruating and having babies now, can't they wear the same clothes as the men or women they're transitioning to? 

Maybe don't answer that, I don't want a full description of the junk situation. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 5/26/2023 at 12:02 PM, herbie said:

We're aware Americans find it difficult to spell. Mould is the King's English.

If you had any perception you'd figure out I used 2 spelling to distinguish two different things to try to help you get it.

You're aware of your overlords - that's it. 

You don't have the brainpower to help anyone distinguish anything. Your best bet is to shut your mouth and await further instruction. 

On 5/26/2023 at 10:39 AM, impartialobserver said:

I am going to go to Target just in spite of this. For instance, I do not go to Wal-mart unless I have no other options. Why? Because I worked there from 2004 to 2005 and it was easily the worst job that I have ever had. Therefore, I shop at Wal-Mart maybe once every 2 to 3 years. 

Wal-Mart deliberately forced over 1,000 American factories to close and relocate to China.  When you think of Chinese manufacturing replacing America’s, Wal-Mart bears the most responsibility by far.  

Here is an excellent article about how Walmart fixed Snapper Mowers to close their Georgia factory and outsource to China:

https://www.fastcompany.com/54763/man-who-said-no-wal-mart#:~:text=And the power and allure,to sell to Wal-Mart.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rebound said:

Wal-Mart deliberately forced over 1,000 American factories to close and relocate to China.  When you think of Chinese manufacturing replacing America’s, Wal-Mart bears the most responsibility by far.  

Here is an excellent article about how Walmart fixed Snapper Mowers to close their Georgia factory and outsource to China:

https://www.fastcompany.com/54763/man-who-said-no-wal-mart#:~:text=And the power and allure,to sell to Wal-Mart.

Yup, and the folks at Walmart are real douches for doing that, but it's also their right to pursue cheap labor. We just need our dumbass politicians to find ways to entice manufacturers to stay here. 

18 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yup, and the folks at Walmart are real douches for doing that, but it's also their right to pursue cheap labor. We just need our dumbass politicians to find ways to entice manufacturers to stay here. 

I have an idea!

Let’s vote for the politicians who take the most money from corporate PACs sponsored by Walmart. Cause they’re sure to work in the public’s best interests, right?