Miami School Bans Inaugural Poem

41 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So your answer is " why learn from our past"?

I don't mean to be rude, but a person as profoundly stupid as yourself shouldn't be posting anywhere about anything of significance.

You lack the mental acuity for it.

So are we learning from our past, or are we acknowledging our past? You've asked for both, so which one is it? Or is it both? 

You see, stupid, you can't expect people to play along if you can't be honest up front. Now stop being a f*cking crybaby liar, and tell us what you really want. 

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

So are we learning from our past, or are we acknowledging the past? You've asked for both, so which one is it? Or is it both? 

You see, stupid, you can't expect people to play along if you can't be honest up front. Now stop being a f*cking liar, and tell us what you really want. 

If you weren't so inept you'd understand that by acknowledging the past and studying it, that we learn from it.

If you weren't such an immature man-child, you'd be able to acknowledge and learn from our past. Those fools, like you, who fail to learn from our past mistakes, are destined to repeat those mistakes.

Unfortunately you lack the intelligence and emotional maturity needed to accept the faults of our past without it damaging your fragile and adolescent ego.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you weren't so inept you'd understand that by acknowledging the past and studying it, that we learn from it.

If you weren't such an immature man-child, you'd be able to acknowledge and learn from our past. Those fools, like you, who fail to learn from our past mistakes, are destined to repeat those mistakes.

Unfortunately you lack the intelligence and emotional maturity needed to accept the faults of our past without it damaging your fragile and adolescent ego.

I've already learned about the past, and it was informative and helpful.

The problem is, you dipshits want to keep reliving it. Why?

8 minutes ago, Deluge said:

How many more lessons do you think you're going to need? 

You mean before I give up on offering you the privilege of replying to your profoundly stupid posts?

I don't know. I mean, I'm used to dealing with children and intellectually stunted adults like yourself, but even I have my limits.

So, we'll see!

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

You mean before I give up on offering you the privilege of replying to your profoundly stupid posts?

I don't know. I mean, I'm used to dealing with children and intellectually stunted adults like yourself, but even I have my limits.

You'll only be giving up on the truth. But go ahead, you can walk away anytime you like. ;)

So how many more lessons do you think you'll need? 

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You'll only be giving up on the truth. But go ahead, you can walk away anytime you like. ;)

So how many more lessons do you think you'll need? 

It must be horrible for you, getting b__ch slapped over and over by someone who calls themself CrakHoBarbie.

I mean, I'll bet your tiny manhood shrivels up into a clitoris everytime we talk.

How humiliating for you, huh....

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Deluge said:

So are we learning from our past, or are we acknowledging our past? You've asked for both, so which one is it? Or is it both? 

You see, stupid, you can't expect people to play along if you can't be honest up front. Now stop being a f*cking crybaby liar, and tell us what you really want. 

Well, you said you don’t like the poem because she acknowledged progress in America: That a descendant of slaves is a speaker at a Presidential inauguration. You called this “CRT.” I don’t see how it relates to CRT at all, but it does to you. 

I think you’re stupid because you have no problem with banning this poem from a school, but you strongly object to banning assault weapons. Last time I checked, nobody ever walked into a school and killed 10 children with a poem. 

Edited by Rebound

14 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Well, you said you don’t like the poem because she acknowledged progress in America: That a descendant of slaves is a speaker at a Presidential inauguration. You called this “CRT.” I don’t see how it relates to CRT at all, but it does to you. 

I think you’re stupid because you have no problem with banning this poem from a school, but you strongly object to banning assault weapons. Last time I checked, nobody ever walked into a school and killed 10 children with a poem. 

OK, comrade, why don't you tell me what you think the poem is about? I've already stated that it's CRT in disguise, so let's get your take on it. 

Actually I'm pretty smart - and wise: I'm opposed to CRT in grades K-12 and I support the 2nd Amendment.

The stupidity is in your argument. ;)

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

OK, comrade, why don't you tell me what you think the poem is about? I've already stated that it's CRT in disguise, so let's get your take on it. 

Actually I'm pretty smart - and wise: I'm opposed to CRT in grades K-12 and I support the 2nd Amendment.

The stupidity is in your argument. ;)

When Donald Trump says that he is the grandson of a German immigrant, is that also CRT?

But… “What’s the poem about?”   Poetry is interpretive. 

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

...she posted antisemitic content online

Big surprise.  Well, anyway she gets to decide what is proper to teach children, parents' rights and all that.  If I want my high school kid to know about the holocaust she's going to veto that.  

And let's all remember that flying a rainbow flag is divisive (CdnFox) and no none should interfere with the right to express an opinion  (Myata) also Woke is the SAME IDEOLOGY AS NAZIISM (reason10) and Canada's Woke Supreme Court says Free Speech isn't important (I am Groot)

Let's put our priorities straight: students should not be exposed to poems that invoke the memory of slavery, and we have Nazi anti-semites in place keeping their eyes out for woke Thought Criminals and their artifacts that can be erased from public consciousness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

What is the definition of CRT?

Anything that mentions non-white people in any way?

I think this about covers it: 

Critical race theory (CRT) is a radical ideology asserting that races can be put into different categories: That white people are the opressor and black people and minorities are the opressed. Critical race theory is Postmodernist that pins races against each other. Critical race theory also asserts that America was founded on racism and slavery, as well as that any attempt to end racism in America, such as Brown vs. Board, is just an attempt to maintain White supremacy. Many parents have rightfully protested against critical race theory being taught in public schools.

Critical race theory rejects the core teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King, that people should be judged on the content of their character and not the color of their skin.[2] Critical race theory teaches that white people, white society, and white culture is inherently and irredeemably racist.[3] Christopher Rufo of the Manhattan Institute says CRT “isn’t an exercise in promoting racial sensitivity or understanding history. It’s a radical ideology that seeks to use race as a means of moral, social and political revolution.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1