Trudeau's friend says Trudeau is a wonderful man and there's no need for inquiries

46 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

CdnFox  . . . Why all the hate towards fellow Canadians?

Would you consider yourself a stalker?

Fellow Canadian?  This guy is literally saying that Canada is illegitimate and doesn't exist.  Not just that canada is bad or has problems or that the current or past gov't is bad or has had problems but that Canada itself does not exist and does not deserve to. He insists that there should be no loyalty to this fake 'canada'. He craps on Canada on a daily basis, most usually without it even being in context.  And then he tries to hide behind his "Service" to canada, all the while claiming he didn't serve canada in the first place but england.

Can you show me where my fellow Canadian is in all of that?

I take pretty serious umbrage to someone who claims he's enjoying all the benefits of canada while at the same time shitting on it and claiming it' illegitimate.

Edited by CdnFox

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

the Prime Minister of Canada himself has publicly declared

that Canada is no longer a nation state

and that Canada has no identity therein

so I wouldn't even know what I am supposed to be patriotic about anymore

Maybe try china - they talk like you.

37 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

point simply being that I am not the one who said Canada is not a real country anymore

You are literally the person who said it and you're such a coward you can't even admit it, you're trying to blame it on someone else. "it's not my fault i think the way i do - it's the prime ministers fault for how i think!"   God how pathetic is that.

Just now, CdnFox said:

You are literally the person who said it and you're such a coward you can't even admit it, you're trying to blame it on someone else. "it's not my fault i think the way i do - it's the prime ministers fault for how i think!"   God how pathetic is that.

I can't deny, Justin Trudeau is correct

Canada is now the world's first Post National State

outside of Quebec, Canada no longer has any history nor identity

it's a monoculture imported from America

swap out "slavery" and put in "indigenous",

thusly Canada is nothing more than an extension of the American Democrat party

no wonder Justin Trudeau stands with Hillary Clinton in running against Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I can't deny, Justin Trudeau is correct

Why would you, you said it before him. So despite your efforts to blame someone else we're right back where we started.  Aren't we 'dougie'.  You have no honor and you don't even have the balls to own your own opinion, you've got to try to hide behind justin trudeau of all people.

10 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Why would you, you said it before him. So despite your efforts to blame someone else we're right back where we started.  Aren't we 'dougie'.  You have no honor and you don't even have the balls to own your own opinion, you've got to try to hide behind justin trudeau of all people.

I am not hiding

Justin Trudeau asserts the Post National State as a good thing

while I have utter contempt for it, I don't deny it

Just now, CdnFox said:

of course you are. You're not even enough of a man to stand up for your own  statements without hiding behind Justin. And now the world can see it.

again, I make no bones about it

I have utter contempt for Canada as it is now

Canada has made itself into an international laughing stock

Canada is a left wing lunatic asylum

no conservative could take any pride in such an anti-conservative institution as Canada 

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

again, I make no bones about it

I have utter contempt for Canada as it is now

Oh are you done hiding behind justin?  Well it wasn't working well for you was it.

You've been clear. you have contempt for Canada. You don't believe canada is a legitimate country. you have no loyalty or respect for Canada, 

So renounce your citizenship. I mean why would you want to be a citizen of such a terrible place.

Oh yeah - because you want to milk it for the money and all the other benefits being in this great country brings.

Pathetic,  A coward with no conviction or honour.

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Oh are you done hiding behind justin?  Well it wasn't working well for you was it.

You've been clear. you have contempt for Canada. You don't believe canada is a legitimate country. you have no loyalty or respect for Canada, 

So renounce your citizenship. I mean why would you want to be a citizen of such a terrible place.

Oh yeah - because you want to milk it for the money and all the other benefits being in this great country brings.

Pathetic,  A coward with no conviction or honour.

there is no need to renounce my citizenship

as on paper, Canada is still a monarchy under the rule of the British Crown

all that is required to be a citizen of Canada, is to take the oath of allegiance to HM The King

there's nothing the left wing lunatic asylum can do about it

because they are too feeble to amend the constitution

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

CdnFox . . . stalker?   obnoxious pr!ck?   both?

Keep that post count up . . . . 44 per

I'm still voting for PP on the recommendation of you & Zeitgeist

regardless of this false flag claiming to represent the Conservatives

Army Guy is right, this guy is like an NDP plant to discredit the Conservative Party

can you imagine Pierre Poilievre viciously attacking a multi tour combat veteran like Army Guy ?

yeah, me neither

30 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

CdnFox . . . stalker?   obnoxious pr!ck?   both?

Keep that post count up . . . . 44 per

So you couldn't answer your own question before.

Another loser who's too afraid to actually say what's on his mind.

I take it you also hate canada and don't feel it's a real country?

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

OK NDP

Why vote at all - this is a country you hate and claim you have no love for in the slightest.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I take it you also hate canada and don't feel it's a real country?

Why vote at all - this is a country you hate and claim you have no love for in the slightest.

NDP Fox going to war with every conservative on the forum, false flag

12 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I take it you also hate Canada and don't feel it's a real country?

Stalker, your assumptions are laughable and child-like . . . keep that post count up.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Army Guy sussed you out first, NDP  Fox

the "Conservative" who viciously attacks all the conservatives on the forum

Right - because ndp'ers ALWAYS stick up for Canada.

ANd you and Army guy are not 'all' the conservatives on the board. You're not even a conservative. Hell you're not even Canadian according to you

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

all call signs, all call signs, false flag, false flag, words twice,  be aware

So you have been drinking. 

As soon as you have to say something other than your prepared anti-canada script you sound like an illiterate !diot.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Stalker, your assumptions are laughable and child-like . . . keep that post count up.

Another loser who can't even use complete sentences.   And yet you claim my responses are child like.

Go away boy, the adults are talking.

• Haha 1

You overplayed your scotch.

But i love that a guy who hates  canada, has no honour, and hides behind justin trudeau thinks that pretending that i'm NDP would somehow make me WORSE than he is :)

I dont' need to pretend what you are - you admit it with your own words.  You're an honourless scudbag living off the benefits of a country you're not worthy to be a citizen of.

Take your bickering somewhere else, b1tches.

A new Leger polls says only 27% of Canadians believe David Johnston or his report are neutral and unbiased.

Just 27 per cent of survey respondents said they believe Johnston’s recent report recommending against a public inquiry into foreign interference was based on either “rigorous impartial work” or “foreign policy expertise.” Johnston has been under fire from opposition parties over his qualifications as special rapporteur, including his ties to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Trudeau family foundation, which is at the centre of some foreign-influence allegations.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/only-27-of-canadians-believe-david-johnston-is-credible-and-impartial-on-foreign-interference-poll

David Johnston ignores rebuke from parliament, demand he resign. Says "I don't work for you, peasants."

OTTAWA  — David Johnston has refused the House of Commons’ request to step down from his role as special rapporteur on foreign interference. 

Johnston said he “deeply” respects the right of the House of Commons “to express its opinion” but said his mandate comes from the government.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/house-of-commons-asks-david-johnston-to-step-down-as-special-rapporteur-in-non-binding-vote

Edited by I am Groot