Trudeau's friend says Trudeau is a wonderful man and there's no need for inquiries

On 5/28/2023 at 5:16 PM, Dougie93 said:

no reasonable normal Canadian off the street would say that

only crazy people om the internet say shit like that

Canadians know

I already posted a poll that says they do.

You're the only crazy one here big guy.

Canadians DO know. And they don't agree with you

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

no worries

your record of service to Canada is beyond impeccable

I thought canada didn't exist big guy. Also - it's a terrible post national place so why would service to it be a good thing?

And while you're sucking up to him, he doesn't even consider you a friend.

You don't think that's just a little sad?

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I already posted a poll that says they do.

You're the only crazy one here big guy.

Canadians DO know. And they don't agree with you

I thought canada didn't exist big guy. Also - it's a terrible post national place so why would service to it be a good thing?

And while you're sucking up to him, he doesn't even consider you a friend.

You don't think that's just a little sad?

merely stating the facts in the face of someone viciously defaming a decorated veteran

although of course I look up to Army Guy, his career is the stuff of legend in any JR's Mess

if he does not consider me to be a friend, so be it, my evaluation of his career remains

I simply find the Post National State to be a fake country

since it does not in any way reflect what is written in the Constitution Act

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

merely stating the facts in the face of someone viciously defaming a decorated veteran

Merely lying and hiding behind a veteran to avoid the truth. A truth you clearly can't cope with. Sounds like you thought being a veteran automatically all owes you to be a scumbag without consequence.

You're pathetic.  It is sad that something as low as you was ever allowed to serve our great country.  Canada IS great. Canada IS a nation, and it's a nation to be proud of.  Our military, apparently,  less so if you're an example.

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

although of course I look up to Army Guy, his career is the stuff of legend in any JR's Mess

if he does not consider me to be a friend, so be it, my evaluation of his career remains

I simply find the Post National State to be a fake country

since it does not in any way reflect what is written in the Constitution Act

Don't let him get into your head Dougie, you are a brother in arms, a title much greater than friend. we share the same hardships, trained with some of the finest warriors Canada has produced. We have met the same standards as the hero's that have gone before us...And today we have the honor of saying we have served... You have nothing to prove to him or any others, let him rant and spew his jealousy, his hate. He knows nothing of our world, he is an outsider, that does not belong in our circle, he mocks what he does not understand.

He has no idea what it is like to serve and to give everything for this country , your physical and mental health, in a lot of cases your family, wife and children, friends, you sacrifice everything.... he has not watched good young men and women literally rip their life's apart because they could not cope with the stress and reality of the job, be it peace keeping, Combat, or garrison life, nor do they have compassion for their plight, you are used up then kicked to the streets to defend for yourself. ... They expect you to have god like stamina and character to be able to withstand everything they themselves are afraid of...They forget we are human, and have limitations. 

NO he like most Canadians have sat on the side lines and watched, very much aware of the issues that effect us, and done nothing, yelling and cursing them for not being able to stand up and take the fight to the people and government... This is what is wrong with the nation everyone is fighting to be heard, in thousands of little groups, for rights that we all should be concerned with...when we should be fighting to bring everyone under one banner, one flag, one nation...That was once the dream. Today the reality is much different.

He knows nothing of sacrifice or honor, integrity,  or what it is like to risk your life on a constant basis for something much bigger than himself...his weapons' are his desk, a phone and his computer he hides behind his moniker to keep him safe. His battles are on a forum, and so he can escape the real world, and real problems...His problems...One day he will see the light...but not today...

44 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Don't let him get into your head Dougie, you are a brother in arms, a title much greater than friend.

HAHAHAAHA - you Disavow him as a friend, then when you realize he's crying you try to give him a title "greater" than friend :)

If you thought well of him at all you'd have said he was your friend in the first place.  :)

Brothers in hypocrisy and failure more like  -

You have no honour. You won't even 'sacrifice' enough to get off the couch and help your 'brothers in arms'.  You sit idle while others actually build the nation, a nation that Dougie doesn't even think exists.

You're a fraud. Our country is shamed by the likes of you and  your fake 'service'.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

HAHAHAAHA - you Disavow him as a friend, then when you realize he's crying you try to give him a title "greater" than friend :)

If you thought well of him at all you'd have said he was your friend in the first place.  :)

You have no honour. You won't even 'sacrifice' enough to get off the couch and help your 'brothers in arms'.  You sit idle while others actually build the nation, a nation that Dougie doesn't even think exists.

You're a fraud. Our country is shamed by the likes of you and  your fake 'service'.

You sir, are a cad.

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Don't let him get into your head Dougie, you are a brother in arms, a title much greater than friend.

copy that

I'm just saying, if you're ever coming to Ontario, let me know

I got the dream home on the dream property, deck with a view on the edge of the woods

the wife & I will roll out the red carpet for you & yours

I can invite some boys from the 48th too

Op Harmony CANBAT 1 vets, Charles Company & Recce Platoon

Dave Preeper lives just up the road, we could stop in and see him too

Chimo

36 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

copy that

I'm just saying, if you're ever coming to Ontario, let me know

I got the dream home on the dream property, deck with a view on the edge of the woods

the wife & I will roll out the red carpet for you & yours

I can invite some boys from the 48th too

Op Harmony CANBAT 1 vets, Charles Company & Recce Platoon

Dave Preeper lives just up the road, we could stop in and see him too

Chimo

And yet you have such horrible emotional issues and you feel that Canada is a horrible place.

Yeah... something's not quite adding up there.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And yet you have such horrible emotional issues and you feel that Canada is a horrible place.

Yeah... something's not quite adding up there.

I have no quarrel with Upper Canada, only with Ottawa

I just want what Quebec has ; British North America Act 1867 ; no Post National State

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I have no quarrel with Upper Canada, only with Ottawa

I just want what Quebec has ; British North America Act 1867 ; no Post National State

IF you have a quarrel with ottawa - you have a quarrel with Canada ,

We've been over this. You hate canada, you don't think it exists you feel that it's a terrible place.  It's great and it does exist and the fact that you milk it for money while saying out terrible it is tells us all we need to know about you.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

same as the Bloc Quebecois

they don't deny that Canada exists, nor do they slag it per se. They might want more autonomy or even to seperate and that's fine, but they don't suck at it's teat while pretending it's non existent or has no right to exist as you do.

The Canada Act 1982 has resulted in a Post National State

Bullshit - as always. this is your excuse for attacking canada but all it means is you're a bit of a scumbag.

like the Quebecois, I am not signing up for that and never did

Then renounce your citizenship.  becasue as long as you hold it you DID sign up for it.  It's not like you can't give it up if you feel that way

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

IF you have a quarrel with ottawa - you have a quarrel with Canada ,

Uh, I don't think this one works.

I have a quarrel with Ottawa, and I live there.

TONS of people have a quarrel with Ottawa. Especially given the incompetence and stupidity of the people running the ship of state these days.

6 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Uh, I don't think this one works.

I have a quarrel with Ottawa, and I live there.

You have a quarrel with the Gov't's actions.  Which in and of itself is not a problem - as you say lots of people have things they want to fix.

But - if your quarrel is that canada is an illegitimate country and has no right to exist and there shouldn't BE a gov't ... that's not just a quarrel with the gov't or with ottawa that's a quarrel with the whole country.

6 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

TONS of people have a quarrel with Ottawa. Especially given the incompetence and stupidity of the people running the ship of state these days.

Again - they have a quarrel with the gov't in ottawa. Which is fine.  That is different than having a quarrel with ottawa's gov't existing at all which is doug's position.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

they don't deny that Canada exists, nor do they slag it per se. They might want more autonomy or even to seperate and that's fine, but they don't suck at it's teat while pretending it's non existent or has no right to exist as you do.

Bullshit - as always. this is your excuse for attacking canada but all it means is you're a bit of a scumbag.

Then renounce your citizenship.  becasue as long as you hold it you DID sign up for it.  It's not like you can't give it up if you feel that way

I only swore an oath to HM Queen Elizabeth II heirs & successors

there was no mention of Canadian Confederation in said oath

HM King Charles III is the living embodiment of the state according to the Constitution Act

I am bound to no fealty other than to the monarch

Sovereign, Head of State, Commander-in-Chief 

at Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA, UK

Edited by Dougie93

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I only swore an oath to HM Queen Elizabeth II heirs & successors

You're a liar and a loser.  If you don't believe in canada renounce your citizenship immediately.  Or you're admitting you DO believe in it and you're just full of shit.

It is disgusting that you were allowed to serve our country in the first place. End your citizenship if you hate it that much.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

thank you for your support...

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Wish your fellow soldiers could say the same to you, but ....

Don't worry about me or my fellow soldiers well be fine without your advice or council...thanks for your support...

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Don't worry about me or my fellow soldiers well be fine without your advice or council...thanks for your support...

So you were lying earlier when you said they'd been treated badly and were suffering?

Ok - well good to know.  As i said then i dont' understand your inaction unless you're lying ... now we know which it was. Thanks for clearing  it up.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Army Guy can walk into any mess and the Canadian Forces

Thats nice. You can't show your face on this forum without people ridiculing you by your own admission.

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I will accept ridicule as necessary,  in order to tell the story of my people

You don't have any people. Those are just the voices in your head.

You have no people, no honour, and according to you no country. 

If you really meant anything you said you would have surrendered your citizenship.  But - you're just a dishonest person .