Trudeau's friend says Trudeau is a wonderful man and there's no need for inquiries

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I've been here for five years

people castigating me the whole time

I take it in stride

So your public record is pretty dismal. For 5 years people are pointing out you're not a very good person "all the time".

Well.  So much for 'impeccable".  Maybe you should take the hint.

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So your public record is pretty dismal. For 5 years people are pointing out you're not a very good person "all the time".

Well.  So much for 'impeccable".  Maybe you should take the hint.

obviously I don't think this lunatic forum reflects the views of the public

I would be quite popular with the public

whereas you for example, you would have no allies

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

obviously I don't think this lunatic forum reflects the views of the public

Seems like a perfectly good sample. 

You're not popular with the public at all apparently, if you're to be believed.

And i suspect that by and large MY view that Canada is a real country and a pretty decent place overall would go over rather better than yours.  Here's proof.

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/new-poll-suggests-canadians-take-more-pride-in-their-country-than-americans-do-1.6326132

So no - your views are not popular with the public.  I doubt you would be either.

You're a failure.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

You're a failure.

how so ?

decorated Canadian veteran, lived my dream of serving in HM Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

exceeded my expectations by qualifying as an instructor at the RCR Battleschool

then met my dream girl, love at first sight

quit the army, got into real estate, made a mint, bought our dream home on our dream property

grilling prime rib on my on my deck, watching the sun set into the trees across the valley right now

this is what I aspired to as a boy, my wife is what a prayed for, so mission  accomplished actually

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

how so ?

How not?  You have no honor, you have no spine or courage. You live in a country you hate and take every opportunity to say so. You serve nothing,  You're a weak little sniveling shell of a man who other people have to defend because you can't do so yourself. You won't even get off the sofa to try to help correct the problems you see happening with other soldiers (assuming you weren't just lying about being one) or the country you live in. 

You're a shame on our country.  How does that not equate to failure.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

How not?  You have no honor, you have no spine or courage. You live in a country you hate and take every opportunity to say so. You serve nothing,  You're a weak little sniveling shell of a man who other people have to defend because you can't do so yourself. You won't even get off the sofa to try to help correct the problems you see happening with other soldiers (assuming you weren't just lying about being one) or the country you live in. 

You're a shame on our country.  How does that not equate to failure.

no reasonable normal Canadian off the street would say that

only crazy people om the internet say shit like that

Canadians know

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

How does that not equate to failure.

I literally got everything I ever wanted, everything I ever prayed for

to include serving Canada to the threshold of being an Infantryman & instructor,  decorated veteran

with the Royal Canadian Regiment Battleschool

that's the highest standard which can be achieved by a Canadian soldier

and Canadian soldier is the highest standard which can be achieved by any Canadian

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I literally got everything I ever wanted, everything I ever prayed for

You prayed to live in a state you hate?

You prayed for your fellow soldiers to be treated badly?

You prayed to be disliked publicly?

Well......  interesting choices.

Here's the thing.  A person who actually has everything they want doesn't go on the internet and talk about the exact same thing day in and day out like a religion, which is what you do with your hatred of Canada. You are OBVIOUSLY a deeply disturbed and unhappy person based on your bizarre obsession. It's pretty obvious.

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You prayed to live in a state you hate?

You prayed for your fellow soldiers to be treated badly?

You prayed to be disliked publicly?

Well......  interesting choices.

Here's the thing.  A person who actually has everything they want doesn't go on the internet and talk about the exact same thing day in and day out like a religion, which is what you do with your hatred of Canada. You are OBVIOUSLY a deeply disturbed and unhappy person based on your bizarre obsession. It's pretty obvious.

it's a Canadian politics internet forum

Canada is a shambles

so that's going to be the topic most days

it's a Canadian politics internet forum

Canada is a shambles

so that's going to be the topic most days

You bring it up constantly when it isn't a topic.

You also don't address that topic, you just say how you hate it and why you think that's ok with absolute bullshit 'legalesque' arguments.  It's got nothing to do with the topic of the day.

Aside from a certain poster known for his religious bibilcal posts, you are the only other one who constantly day after day repeats exactly the same thing whether it's relevant to the discussion or not.  None of the rest of us do that. Even Americana Antifa doesn't do that.

Sorry kid - you're obviously pretty deeply disturbed. That is pretty textbook obsessive behavior that speaks to some pretty serious underlying issues.

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Aside from a certain poster known for his religious bibilcal posts, you are the only other one who constantly day after day repeats exactly the same thing whether it's relevant to the discussion or not.  None of the rest of us do that. Even Americana Antifa doesn't do that.

I like Blackbird

he's a Protestant Loyalist & Monarchist

I don't read American Antifah

and statistically, my content is some of the most popular on the forum

I have plenty of friends and followers here, more than most

I follow the rules of the forum

I don't initiate fights, I don't attack other members unprovoked

I just do my own thing, I'm not bothering anybody

put me on ignore if you don't like my content, that's the rules here

Edited by Dougie93

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My c0ck is much bigger than yours

My c0ck can walk right through the door

With a feeling so pure
It's got you screaming back for more

My shit stinks much better than yours
My stinks right down to the floor
With a feeling so pure
It's got you coming back for more

I like Blackbird

he's a Protestant Loyalist & Monarchist

I don't read American Antifah

Nobody cares. Nice attempt at changing the topic tho.

Nope.  I picked 4 posters at random and they were al higher. So's mine, and i'm a pretty contentious guy as everyone knows.

Here's the deal.  If you really believed the crap you spew about Canada constantly night and day - you woudn't need to spew it.

If you really were a happy person with everything you wanted, you wouldn't be here spewing the same crap about canada night and day.

If you really thought you were popular, you wouldn't need to try and argue you would be so much.

and if you really knew i was wrong, you wouldn't feel so desperate to convince me otherwise.

Maybe you need to think about that for a bit.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Nope.  I picked 4 posters at random and they were al higher. So's mine, and i'm a pretty contentious guy as everyone knows.

Here's the deal.  If you really believed the crap you spew about Canada constantly night and day - you woudn't need to spew it.

If you really were a happy person with everything you wanted, you wouldn't be here spewing the same crap about canada night and day.

If you really thought you were popular, you wouldn't need to try and argue you would be so much.

and if you really knew i was wrong, you wouldn't feel so desperate to convince me otherwise.

What might apply to Dougie....

Might apply to someone else. I wonder who.

Oh, it's you.

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

What might apply to Dougie....

Might apply to someone else. I wonder who.

If you're talking about Blackbird, he really IS a religious nut and religious nuts have a bad habit of spewing the same stuff day in and day out for different reasons. It's similar but not quite the same.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Nobody cares. Nice attempt at changing the topic tho.

I am popular with my friends and followers

my foes are none of my concern, they are free to put me on ignore, as per the rules of the forum

happiness has nothing to do with politics, politics is academic

I am popular with my friends and followers

You're not terribly popular wiht anyone i suspect. Don't confuse pity for popularity.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

happiness has nothing to do with politics, politics is academic

Obsessive compulsive behavior does tho.  So.... yeah.

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

The soldiers in this case slag themselves. Your actions are shameful and childish. You're not 'soldiers' , you're two losers who managed to talk someone into employing you.

"oh Canada is SOoooo terrrrrible"   - no it's not.  "YES it IS - there IS no CaNaDa!!!"

Well, then fix what you think is wrong.

NOOOOOOO - people should fix it for us!!!!!!!!!! I ShOuLdN'T have to WORK at it!!!! 

You two are an embarrassment. One of you claims canada doesn't exist and it's a terrible place anyways and you claim that everyone should magically know what you're unhappy about and come fix it for you.

No wonder you want to see the NDP win more.

And no wonder nobody respects the military - if you two are an example they're more likely to hide their heads in shame. I say "you should do something, here's how" and you have a hissy fit at the very idea that you might have to do something productive in your life.

There isn't a single thing that i told you to do that i haven't done myself.  Its a DEMOCRACY.  You're SUPPOSED to have to work at it.

You're a lying sack of dishonorable shit masquerading as a soldier. If there's something you don't like, don't blame others, just get off your ass and do something about it. The NDP isn't going to save you now.Or, y'know, expain again why the trans people are wiling to do more than you are. I guess maybe your "Fellow" soliders problems aren't quite as bad as you say if the idea of trying to fix things horrifies you taht bad.

Not sure how you expected this conversation to go, your just another guy with an opinion, that really does not mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. your not in a position to help anyone, much less give me advice on how to solve my issues....So I'm going to end it here. I think we have already wasted enough space on the forum. 

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I disagree with the Party Man's approach however, in my view, he is correct in principle at the root message, he works to get the upper hand, and engaging in further discussion with him has taught me a few things. I have no doubt that he is involved with the Conservative Party, either as a volunteer or in a more significant capacity, likely motivated by tax benefits. That is satire. Good for him. He knows his material though, I might use AI to scan through some things that I don't get, but the man writes naturally, so as much as you don't like him, he represents a reality of today's political climate and he is correct in principle to get active and many other things that you dismiss him at due to his approach.

You had O'Toole and his lighter fans as a choice if you don't like PP's reality check or his fans. 

However, my friends, there are no excuses for not getting organized. With the advancements in AI, you now have the opportunity to learn and initiate change. If you have military-related concerns, what exactly do you want to start in order to address these issues? I distinctly remember some of you expressing disdain for simply donating and ranting about your personal issues AT THE DAY OF the Canadian poppy. When initiatives were introduced to use technology to promote veterans, the usual complainers and naysayers dominated the conversation.

Let me ask you a serious question: Do you want the Liberals to win again? Understand that some of these rants cause some folks and more to question whether conservatives are becoming like MAGAs down south, hating everything about their country except the isolated bubble they have created.

What excuse is there for not trying in this country? Build a website, reach out to a few people, create banners, take to the streets, and share your story about how the military can improve.

Have you seen what Putin does with his military? Here's an example:

I get the message loud and clear, there is however already more than 60 veterans groups doing the same job, his advice was to start up another, which would be different than the other 60 how ?... and becasue i showed no interest in that i was a coward...and the conversation went down hill from there. Regardless of what i think of him, i don't think his one approach would work in my case. Thats not what he wanted to here....And if this is how the new political world is going today and this is how they interact with people sorry i got no time for any of them. 

Do i want the liberals to win again. well if this is how conservative party members conduct themselves with the public than as much as i dislike liberals i really could no longer care...

I'm well aware of how other countries treat their soldiers, fortunately i don't live there nor have i spent a life time serving in those armies...Guys like CDNFOX see what they want to see, it's all about politics and thats it... you can see that in his inter actions with others, he his not interested in the topics or people, just as long as he is heard...

Have i learned something from this conversation sure... was it positive not in the least.

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Good advice. 

no worries

your record of service to Canada is beyond impeccable

a 35 year decorated veteran

of The Royal Canadian Regiment;  raised on 21 December 1883

3rd Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment, 4 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group

1st Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment, 2 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group

serving in every conflict Canada has fought

from the Inner German Border at the tip of the spear in the Cold War

through the Persian Gulf War

the Yugoslav Civil War

then three combat tours in Afghanistan

the consummate Royal, the quiet professional

Victoria Regina Imperatrix

Pro Patria

22 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Not sure how you expected this conversation to go, your just another guy with an opinion, that really does not mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. your not in a position to help anyone, much less give me advice on how to solve my issues....So I'm going to end it here. I think we have already wasted enough space on the forum. 

Tell yourself whatever lies that let you live with yourself big guy.

Edited by CdnFox