Trudeau's friend says Trudeau is a wonderful man and there's no need for inquiries

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

So - in your mind anyone who is kind of proud of Canada and doesn't like to see it slagged is someone who likely wears a cape and tights :)

Well.... ok then.  I'd rather you didn't imagine what my  body looks like at ALL but - y'know, free nation so.... 

Anyways .. glad you're happy. Ish.

Sounds like a reason to go on the attack, for no other reason than slagging the country....have you asked the reasons for the verbal attacks...i know it does not matter, your in uniform and got a job to do defender of the nation and all.... 

Did i mention the pink tutu, with the princess crown, and ballet shoes.... lets not forget the short t shirt with the beer belly hanging out... and the LGBTQ flag on the sleeve, i mean you got to represent right...

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

Your a good example of that, puffing out your tiny little chest, making bold statements, about being defender of the faith, and yet you've done jack shit to earn that title.. leader...

Awwww little muffin :)   You still mad bro? You seemed all happy there dreaming about me in tights for some reason (ugh.)

I've done more than you.  And you're the one who brings up 'defender of the faith'.  I guess you think that anyone who gets up off the couch and actually does something is a 'defender'.  Or anyone who thinks canada isn't a complete pile of trash.

Guess that rules you out.

You won't even stick up for your fellow soldiers other than to look like an !diot on the internet. God forbid you have to DO something. Much easier to blame canada.

Call me when you're not just being butt hurt for being exposed as a hypocrite.  And i'll say it to yoru face seeing as your here - Canada is a great place full of great people. Sorry you disagree.

Sure - it needs lots of maintenance to keep it going, but that's why we have a democracy.  Sorry you're to cowardly to get up and help actually build it. But that's on you, not on me. ,

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

he is not a friend we have never met,

I am still your friend, beyond even the brotherhood

we've spoken enough for me to know

that are you a good  & decent man with a fine upstanding family

you are always welcome at my door

there is a bed for you here in my guest room in Upper Canada, whenever you need it

Ducimus

• Like 1

Sounds like a reason to go on the attack, for no other reason than slagging the country....have you asked the reasons for the verbal attacks...i know it does not matter, your in uniform and got a job to do defender of the nation and all.... 

Well you don't care so why should i?

Somehow you think it's my job to come hold your hand and gently ask you why you think canada is all mean to you and stuff.  Maybe bring some milk and cookies and a hankie.

It's YOUR job to stand up and say "this isn't working for me - here's what we need to change and why, and here's how we're going to do it".

That's nation building.  What you're doing is crybabying.

Did i mention the pink tutu, with the princess crown, and ballet shoes.... lets not forget the short t shirt with the beer belly hanging out... and the LGBTQ flag on the sleeve, i mean you got to represent right...

LOL - well given your love of cowering in the corner and being mad that others aren't solving your problems for you, i guess that's the kind of thing you'd be attracted to.  Can't say i'm surprised.  You do you big guy, we're not here to judge.  :) 

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Well you don't care so why should i?

Somehow you think it's my job to come hold your hand and gently ask you why you think canada is all mean to you and stuff.  Maybe bring some milk and cookies and a hankie.

It's YOUR job to stand up and say "this isn't working for me - here's what we need to change and why, and here's how we're going to do it".

That's nation building.  What you're doing is crybabying.

LOL - well given your love of cowering in the corner and being mad that others aren't solving your problems for you, i guess that's the kind of thing you'd be attracted to.  Can't say i'm surprised.  You do you big guy, we're not here to judge.  :) 

Like i said before time for you to do what you have been preaching to others... instead of just given out advice and slagging soldiers...and stop being someone else puppet and run for office, under the NDP banner...

NO, it became your job when you stood up and started slagging soldiers for not standing up for their rights...you took it upon yourself to stand up for the nation when she was being slagged... defender of the crown...you could have easily let it slide by...

Nation building has passed you by, hard to do any of that from some deep dark corner of moms basement, you seem to think that standing up means being a coffee boy in someone else campaign mean while the rest of Canadians need to form groups and take action, or their cowards... when in fact your just a wanna be... i doubt PP would address any one like you have... nor do i think he would appreciate any of his staff doing it...

Politicians have made this country into what it is right now, and thats not something to be proud of... and regular Canadians have let them do it...i know hard concept to grasp, for being defender of the crown...but if you somehow mange to take off your costume, and do your job, which according to you was working on someone campaign... and bringing up these tidbits of info to serve the rest of Canada but instead you have decided to slag soldiers, and generally be a dick...i think it shows who you are as a person, and how out of touch you are about all the different issues of the nation... i also think it might be time for you to get a new job...  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

The opposite is true.  An inquiry can focus on elements that can be brougth forward - such as when the liberals knew about things and what actions they took.  But if PP signs the papers then he can't discuss any of it.

Further if he has questions, if they leave information out, he would have no ability to compel witnesses to appear or answer questions.

Lets be real - if the liberals had nothing to hide and an inquiry would'nt find anything they'd be all for it. The papers would be filled with "falsely accused", "proven innocent", " conservatives playing games with our soverignty", blah blah blah.

They want to shut PP up and make this go away because they know they did something wrong and they want to be able to hold the agreement over him to keep him quiet.

PP won’t get any answers because he won’t have the security clearance to get them. He isn’t really interested in answers.

• Like 1

CdnFox . . . Thank you so much.  A very special response from a very special member, with a minimum of insults, assumptions and browbeating.  Possibly you've come to realize that your so very special and important tutoring carries more weight without the child-like script you seem so fond of.

Again, thank you my friend.  It means so much to me and many others here.

Edited by Nefarious Banana

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

create banners, take to the streets, and share your story about how the military can improve.

we already tried that

Veterans 4 Freedom took to the streets with the Freedom Convoy

but once the Prime Minster invoked the Emergencies Act

our hands were tied

the Prime Minister wields the authority of the monarch

we are bound by solemn oath not to defy that

this is not America, there is no Declaration of Independence here

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I know but the emergency act has been withdrawn due to Trudeau's rush to judgment to listen to some agitators and invoke an emergency act which was not needed, in my opinion. 

So, when PP becomes Prime Minister, what will you say then when someone asks you why not take practical action? You will say that PP has been sold to the elites and you can't do the work? Change and improvement comes from you, who else can improve something if you yourself see the flaw?

You don't want to improve the system, just talk about its flaws it seems, I guess after an age some men give up, depending on what they went through. 

practical action in contravention of Parliamentary Supremacy is unlawful

I can't just take practical action of my own accord

practical action can only be taken under the lawful chain of command reporting to the King

and in fact,  Justin Trudeau holds that authority at this time

it doesn't matter if I despise Justin Trudeau

he wields the authority of the monarch

and thus I am bound to obey

what do you want. revolution ?

that is not the Canadian way

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yah, ok, brother, the days that I will take you seriously again, have passed. We won't do the regular circus again, as is not productive, we wasted enough time on that. 

This conversation is not about revolution, is about using some sort of platform to make aware your issues and grievances that you have polluted this board with and destroyed intellectual thought. Personal grievances. Start a website, pass flyers, talk about how technology can help your movement, and help you bring forth some ideas for debate and change for the better, for the next folks, etc. 

As I know you are unwilling to participate in ideas exchanges and you will always bring up irrational points, as revolution, and other nonsense to steer off the conversation, I said my part, and I am passed the usual circus. Thank God for that consecutive posts option, at least you can't rant 10 posts in a row within 2 minutes. 

what irrational points ?

Pierre Ploilievre is not Prime Minister

he doesn't have Parliamentary Supremacy

he has no executive authority

no Canadian can lawfully take any practical action on behalf of the Leader of the Opposition

pass flyers ?

get real, Canadians don't look at flyers anymore, they are all on their smart phones consuming corporate media

there is not platform that I am aware of which enables the Monarchist League of Canada

I have no personal grievances, I literally have it all, the dream wife, the dream home, on the dream property

I've lived the dream, my only concern is for the younger generations who are being denied that opportunity

I am perfectly willing to engage in any exchanges, I don't put anyone on ignore

I never wanted  to engage in a circus with you, you attacked me, totally unprovoked

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

On my platform, I proudly support the monarchy and have observed the work of others and studied history, have been impacted directly or indirectly to gain a comprehensive understanding of non-British monarchies or other entities. I understand the historical value of the monarchy, hence why I don't want this system to change to the American one. 

Therefore, after approximately one year, still have to wait a few months, once you've moved beyond the point of suspecting my association with globalist forces, perhaps you can visit the website and the work. One can distribute flyers, document any disruptive individuals through filming, and utilize technology to specifically address those who overstep boundaries. Filming in public spaces is permitted, and if individuals display any radical symbols or topple statues or use graffiti at night that would be the best, we can share their pictures and videos online for their parents to see, at home.

Then, if rating comes and clicks come, we use that money towards technology for veterans, so next time when their kid takes them to a mall they can access more options to view old stories through different technology, like VR is an idea. Practical things in my estimation. 

I have no suspicion on you being in league with globalist forces

you said you took the oath to the monarch and are loyal to HM The King

I take you at your word, I have no quarrel with you, you only have quarrel with me

for what reason, I don't know

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Like i said before time for you to do what you have been preaching to others... instead of just given out advice and slagging soldiers...and stop being someone else puppet and run for office, under the NDP banner...

The soldiers in this case slag themselves. Your actions are shameful and childish. You're not 'soldiers' , you're two losers who managed to talk someone into employing you.

"oh Canada is SOoooo terrrrrible"   - no it's not.  "YES it IS - there IS no CaNaDa!!!"

Well, then fix what you think is wrong.

NOOOOOOO - people should fix it for us!!!!!!!!!! I ShOuLdN'T have to WORK at it!!!! 

You two are an embarrassment. One of you claims canada doesn't exist and it's a terrible place anyways and you claim that everyone should magically know what you're unhappy about and come fix it for you.

No wonder you want to see the NDP win more.

And no wonder nobody respects the military - if you two are an example they're more likely to hide their heads in shame. I say "you should do something, here's how" and you have a hissy fit at the very idea that you might have to do something productive in your life.

There isn't a single thing that i told you to do that i haven't done myself.  Its a DEMOCRACY.  You're SUPPOSED to have to work at it.

You're a lying sack of dishonorable shit masquerading as a soldier. If there's something you don't like, don't blame others, just get off your ass and do something about it. The NDP isn't going to save you now.Or, y'know, expain again why the trans people are wiling to do more than you are. I guess maybe your "Fellow" soliders problems aren't quite as bad as you say if the idea of trying to fix things horrifies you taht bad.

Edited by CdnFox

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The fact you can't tell is proof enough that you're not rational yourself. Irrational ideas always make sense to the irrational .

I am loyal to the British Crown, HM King Charles III, King of Canada

whereas Canada is governed by principles which recognize the Supremacy of God & the rule of law

His Majesty defends the right

to include Sections 1 through 35 of the Constitution Act. the Charter of Rights & Freedoms

what is irrational about that ?

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes yes - we've heard all your lies before.  I doubt you even know what loyalty is. Pathetic and contemptible. 

there are only two Canadian decorated veterans on this forum

Army Guy & me

take your hatred for us to to Canadian people, see what happens

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I'm perfectly willing to present my record of service to the Canadian public

You've presented all they need to see here.  This IS your record. And it's not a very good one. You don't miss a single opportunity to crap on canada or point out that you hold it in contempt and consider it to be invalid

As i said.  A disgrace.  The record is already out there.

12 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And you're a disgrace.  So.. if you're wondering why the public isn't supporting the military...

because it is impeccable

any Canadian who supports the Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

would recognize me as being wiling to close with and destroy for them

at literally any cost, in the name of the King

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Well that's clever - my reply to your post is now showing up before your post.  Some glitch in the system obviously,

Anyway - as  i said,

You've presented all they need to see here.  This IS your record. And it's not a very good one. You don't miss a single opportunity to crap on canada or point out that you hold it in contempt and consider it to be invalid

Just now, CdnFox said:

Canada has become a weak & pathetic Post National State, an international laughing stock

Canadians know

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada has become a weak & pathetic Post National State,

And you've become a weak and pathetic post national soldier.  So there you go.

You don't mind pointing out your opinion constantly - why are you so upset when people point out their opinion  about you?  Especially when it's so obviously true?

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And you've become a weak and pathetic post national soldier.  So there you go.

You don't mind pointing out your opinion constantly - why are you so upset when people point out their opinion  about you?  Especially when it's so obviously true?

I've been here for five years

people castigating me the whole time

I take it in stride