Trudeau's friend says Trudeau is a wonderful man and there's no need for inquiries

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Not sure why, you should ask him....  

Well you were the one who said you believed you knew his motives.  So i'm asking you.  Or did that hurt your feelings too? 

Bring it on little man,

Awwww look at you, pretending you're even still in the game :)  

Do you always feel the need to stand on others shoulders to feel like a man, by insulting people and pretending to be the defender of the crown .

I'm pretty sure dougie is the one who thinks he's 'defender of the crown'.

This is simple.  I said "hey if there's a problem then fix it". 

You went into hysterics - petrified of the idea that you might actually have to do something other than whine like a child.

457 excuses later and i've blown them all out of the water. If it was a serious issue for you then you could definitely do something.

Faced with that all you've got left is insults and yapping like a toy poodle on the other side of a fence as the big dogs walk by.

You're weak, you're a coward, and you just proved it.  If you also want to look stupid trying to win an 'insult' fight then sure. You've already failed as a man, might as well watch you fail as a child as well.

12 hours ago, Army Guy said:

He has shown me nothing but respect

you are senior man, by time in & tours, many times over

and at the Kyrenia Club, that's all that matters

you are an infantry brother to the left & right of me

I back you to the hilt, I'd follow you into battle, no hesitation, no questions asked

tho I well know that you can handle yourself, even in the face of mortal peril

I'm still your fire team partner, and your friend

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

you are senior man, by time in & tours, many times over

and at the Kyrenia Club, that's all that matters

you are an infantry brother to the left & right of me

I back you to the hilt, I'd follow you into battle, no hesitation, no questions asked

tho I well know that you can handle yourself, even in the face of mortal peril

I'm still your fire team partner, and your friend

Yeah, tough as nails on the internet. You'll back your friends to the end, as long as it doesn't involve actually doing anything.

I don't really care about what kind of soft person you are or what your fantasies about "what you'd do" are.  But if you're going to slag Canada left and right, which you do pretty constantly, then expect that at some point i'm going to pipe up and point out your hypocrisy.

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah, tough as nails on the internet. You'll back your friends to the end, as long as it doesn't involve actually doing anything.

I don't really care about what kind of soft person you are or what your fantasies about "what you'd do" are.  But if you're going to slag Canada left and right, which you do pretty constantly, then expect that at some point i'm going to pipe up and point out your hypocrisy.

I'm a free speech absolutist, so I would defend your right to say as you please

I only slag the Post National State fake country post 1982

I remain fiercely loyal to the HM The King & British North America Act 1867 none the less

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm a free speech absolutist, so I would defend your right to say as you please

I wasn't worried you were going to try to shut me up.  Not that you could.

I only slag the Post National State fake country post 1982

You mean Canada.  Yeah - i know what you slag. Yet won't lift even a finger to try to fix or the like.

I remain fiercely loyal to the HM The King & British North America Act 1867 none the less

So move to england.  I have limited patience for seditionists or traitors.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

sedition is speech to incite rebellion against the monarch, which I never do

sedition

sĭ-dĭsh′ən

noun

1. Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.

Which you always do.

And considering the king and queen both recognized canada as legit you're a seditionist and traitor to them as well.

If you hate the country so much feel free to leave.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:
sedition

sĭ-dĭsh′ən

noun

1. Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.

Which you always do.

And considering the king and queen both recognized canada as legit you're a seditionist and traitor to them as well.

If you hate the country so much feel free to leave.

HM King Charles III is the state

there in nothing in the Canadian oath of allegiance which binds me to defend nor uphold the Confederation

it is perfectly within the rights of all Canadians to speak against the Confederation

the only caveat being the Clarity Act

29 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So move to england. 

why ?

there are 8.3 million Permanent Residents in Canada who are not even citizens

my ancestor, Jacob Smith,  came to Nova Scotia in 1757, when Canada was still Nouvelle France

why should I have to leave my ancestral home ?

45 minutes ago, CdnFox said:
sedition

The Supreme Court of Canada has defined sedition as any practice that is calculated to disturb the tranquillity of the state and lead ignorant persons to subvert the government and the laws of the empire.

To win a conviction the Crown prosecutor must show that you used written words or speech to stir up opposition to the government or a governing body with the intent or overthrowing it. However, s.60 of the Code makes it clear that citizens are allowed to "point out errors or defects" in the government and its policies or in the administration of justice in Canada, as long as that is done peacefully and lawfully.

https://www.criminalcodehelp.ca/offences/crimes-against-authority/what-is-sedition/

so, I obey the laws of the British Empire meticulously

I have no intent nor do I advocate for the overthrow of the Crown of Canada

and everything I do is peaceful & lawful

I've never taken any violent nor unlawful action against the Crown

51 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

HM King Charles III is the state

No, that is not accurate and i think you know that.  Even if he's the head of state, he is not the state.

I get that you want to have all kinds of reasons to badmouth canada.  God knows you're not alone, we see the left trying to destroy Canada every way it can and rewrite history. 

But the truth is you're a weak person and a coward who would rather hide behind lies and deceits. And no amount of pretending that canada is to blame for all your woes will change that. It's disgusting you were ever allowed to wear a uniform, assuming you aren't just lying about that.

A public inquiry over an issue involving classified information that can't be made public will be nothing more than political theatre. On the other hand NSICOP and NSIRA should have access to whatever documents they require. They have the security clearances PP refuses to get.

12 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It's disgusting you were ever allowed to wear a uniform, assuming you aren't just lying about that.

why ?

I upheld my oath to the Commander-in-Chief

I executed my duties in accordance with the National Defence Act

I will take all information gleaned by my security clearance to the grave

I obeyed all lawful orders of the chain of command

I fulfilled my contract of unlimited liability to the Crown in all respects

and I was decorated for my service

my Certificate of Service reads :

On behalf of the Government of Canada and the Canadian Forces, I thank you for your faithful and devoted service to our country

singed by General R. J. Hillier, Chief of the Defence Staff

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

why ?

Because you're a dishonest person with limited morals and no sense of honour who hates canada.   Your sad attempt at a lawyers' excuse for your bad behavior and poor character doesn't change that.

It's little wonder that people have lost respect for our military.

Because you're a dishonest person with limited morals and no sense of honour who hates canada.   Your sad attempt at a lawyers' excuse for your bad behavior and poor character doesn't change that.

It's little wonder that people have lost respect for our military.

my record of service to Canada is impeccable

if someone wants to take issue with it off the internet

I can prove it in court

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

A public inquiry over an issue involving classified information that can't be made public will be nothing more than political theatre. On the other hand NSICOP and NSIRA should have access to whatever documents they require. They have the security clearances PP refuses to get.

The opposite is true.  An inquiry can focus on elements that can be brougth forward - such as when the liberals knew about things and what actions they took.  But if PP signs the papers then he can't discuss any of it.

Further if he has questions, if they leave information out, he would have no ability to compel witnesses to appear or answer questions.

Lets be real - if the liberals had nothing to hide and an inquiry would'nt find anything they'd be all for it. The papers would be filled with "falsely accused", "proven innocent", " conservatives playing games with our soverignty", blah blah blah.

They want to shut PP up and make this go away because they know they did something wrong and they want to be able to hold the agreement over him to keep him quiet.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

my record of service to Canada is impeccable

Your record of service is trash.  I'm sure you showed up for work and pocketed the money - it's clear that's all it meant  to you.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

if someone wants to take issue with it off the internet

I can prove it in court

No you can't.  We both know that.  It's not like someone can sue you for it. 

There can be no impeccable service from someone who hates the country they serve.  At best you can say you did your job, just like a janitor or traffic cop.

Your record of service is trash.  I'm sure you showed up for work and pocketed the money - it's clear that's all it meant  to you.

No you can't.  We both know that.  It's not like someone can sue you for it. 

There can be no impeccable service from someone who hates the country they serve.  At best you can say you did your job, just like a janitor or traffic cop.

I only served Regiment, Corps & Commander-in-Chief

as that was all that was required, as per my oath

I don't answer to the Canadian public and never did

since Canada is a monarchy not a republic

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I only served Regiment, Corps & Commander-in-Chief

as that was all that was required, as per my oath

I don't answer to the Canadian public and never did

since Canada is a monarchy not a republic

Blah blah blah  Yawn.

Whatever lies you have to tell  yourself to justify what a weasel you've become and how meaningless your service was, you go ahead.  Imagine having soldiers who claim to be serving their country when in reality they hate it and just want a paycheck.

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I realize that's a popular Liberal party talking point but it makes zero sense to anyone with more than half a brain or who is paying any real attention. Which, I concede, leaves out most Liberal voters.

Lots of public inquiries have been done in the past which sifted through classified material and were able to determine what was and was not able to be publicly released.

More to the point, people don't really care about methodology or sources. They want to know what the Liberals were informed of and when and what they did about it. None of which is going to harm Canada's national security. They also want to know if there's legitimate cause to believe a number of MPs are in the pocket of the Chinese government. Again, this is a threat only to the security of the Liberal Party, not Canada. 

Further, what they really want is someone honest and unbiased to do an inquiry independent of the government, a person or group with the power to compel documents and testimony under oath.

As to NSICOP, they report to the PM and are his creature, with no powers to compel anyone to give them anything.  NSIRA, meanwhile is a review agency with oversight of security agencies but NONE of the government itself.

Poilievre getting a security clearance is also nothing but a Liberal talking point. All he'll see is what they choose to show him (much like Johnston). He'll have no ability to question, and no ability to speak of what he sees.

• Thanks 1

Blah blah blah  Yawn.

Whatever lies you have to tell  yourself to justify what a weasel you've become and how meaningless your service was, you go ahead.  Imagine having soldiers who claim to be serving their country when in reality they hate it and just want a paycheck.

technically, all Soldiers of the Crown are mercenaries

we are only bound by our oath to the monarch, as we took the Queen's Schilling

that was the deal, under contract of unlimited liability, and I fulfilled it in all respects

if some nobody from the Canadian public wants to take issue with that

more fool them

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You're weak, you're a coward, and you just proved it.  If you also want to look stupid trying to win an 'insult' fight then sure. You've already failed as a man, might as well watch you fail as a child as well.

Sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion, your free to think what ever you want, I'm sure you've impressed all the readers here as well with your in-depth knowledge of "not sure" anyways, i really enjoyed our chat, even made me chuckle a few times, imagining you with your cape and tights defender of the nation printed across the front of it.... keep up the good work...

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Your a good example of that, puffing out your tiny little chest, making bold statements, about being defender of the faith, and yet you've done jack shit to earn that title... Atleast Dougie has donned the uniform, and placed his life in the hands of a ungrateful nation, he has worn our nations flag on his shoulder everyday for his entire career, as a warrior, as a soldier... he is not a friend we have never met, he is a comrade in arms, part of the same brotherhood, who have shared the same hardships...

You on the other hand are just another wanna be politician, who lacks the balls to follow his own advice and run for your own office.... and fix this nations issues... but instead you'll always be the idea man, the puppet on the someone else's strings  who does not share the same values, or morals, and see soldiers as just another photo op... you've adopted the leftish  Antifa values, when someone does not share your ideas or opinion you take the podium and scream and shout at your opponents. your not here to help the nation, or serve it... your here to take from it...I've seen your kind far to many times...

here let me point out the hypocrisy, politicians are suppose to serve the nation and the people... all the people not just the ones you like or agree with....that sir is why you'll never by anything but a follower...and not a leader...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion,

Or to observe facts as the case may be.

your free to think what ever you want,

Awwww thanks big guy,. I wasn't going to continue believing things without your approval.

I'm sure you've impressed all the readers here as well with your in-depth knowledge of "not sure" anyways,

Ok.. ?

i really enjoyed our chat, even made me chuckle a few times, imagining you with your cape and tights defender of the nation printed across the front of it.... keep up the good work...

So - in your mind anyone who is kind of proud of Canada and doesn't like to see it slagged is someone who likely wears a cape and tights :)

Well.... ok then.  I'd rather you didn't imagine what my  body looks like at ALL but - y'know, free nation so.... 

Anyways .. glad you're happy. Ish.