This Forum Struggles because people respond to the likes of Reason 10

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

You can fanticize about me all you want but it CHANGES NOTHING.

The fact is, I am 6'6" and 225 lbs. Was 240, but I lost some weight by playing a lot of basketball. Yay!

Lol...so...

'Large of stature and small of intellect'.

Checkin in again and I see the mental defective who this thread was started about has almost every single thread in the top 20 of both US Fed and State topics. Yep there's a few here who try and humor the wingnut and actually attempt discussion with howler monkey only to have crap slung on them.

But my question is what the hell kind of life does this Reason 10 dingaling have. My Lord he's on this forum 24/7 maintaining his self gratifying slew of insults and degradation on over 30 topics, which he feverishly monitors.

I feel pity for this poor deranged nut.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

Checkin in again and I see the mental defective who this thread was started about has almost every single thread in the top 20 of both US Fed and State topics. Yep there's a few here who try and humor the wingnut and actually attempt discussion with howler monkey only to have crap slung on them.

But my question is what the hell kind of life does this Reason 10 dingaling have. My Lord he's on this forum 24/7 maintaining his self gratifying slew of insults and degradation on over 30 topics, which he feverishly monitors.

Oh poor baby!

You Libbies spent years calling anyone who dare support Trump, every name in the book. Now some folks reach the end of their rope and fight fire with fire and you Tweenkies wanna complain and whine about the mean conservatives. Well sonny-boy...tough.

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

On 5/28/2023 at 5:06 AM, Nationalist said:

Lol...so...

'Large of stature and small of intellect'.

Only in your small intellect OPINION. The FACT is, you have NO IDEA of the large extent of my understanding of this world.

I've certainly NAILED your impenetrable cognitive dissonance; if you even know what that means. LMAO

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh poor baby!

You Libbies spent years calling anyone who dare support Trump, every name in the book. Now some folks reach the end of their rope and fight fire with fire and you Tweenkies wanna complain and whine about the mean conservatives. Well sonny-boy...tough.

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

You get what comes around from your continual DEFENSE of the proven FRAUD which is Trump.

It's like you're purposely obtuse to all of his convictions for FRAUD and those likely to come SOON.

You seem to imagine the US downfall of electing Trump again elevates Canada. LMAO

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

First off - points for resurrecting "dingaling" as an insult :)

Next -  loving the salty 'faux outrage" :)   Your salty tears always bring a smile :)  

But oh - you're deeply concerned about his life! For sure!  So worried!

Buddy - the internet stays on all day where most of us live. And computers are everywhere.  Half my posts come from my phone as i'm walking around doing something and i just use voice dictation. You get an alert, you look at your phone, you say a few sentances, you don't even need to stop walking.

Yeash. Tell me you're bitter about getting called out by the guy without telling me. 

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You get what comes around from your continual DEFENSE of the proven FRAUD which is Trump.

Would that be trump V2?  Seems like he's on track to win another term :)

Frankly the late night talk show hosts and comedians are desperately hoping that's how it works out.  Four more golden years of shows writing themselves :) 

It's like you're purposely obtuse to all of his convictions for FRAUD and those likely to come SOON.

What was he convicted of as president again?  And what criminal fraud charges has he been convicted of as president?

You seem to imagine the US downfall of electing Trump again elevates Canada. LMAO

No, it's just funny.  :)

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Only in your small intellect OPINION. The FACT is, you have NO IDEA of the large extent of my understanding of this world.

I've certainly NAILED your impenetrable cognitive dissonance; if you even know what that means. LMAO

I do know what it means.

It means you are addicted to drivel, which you post consistently with your over-use of caps and that puke smilie.

Really...for your own sake...you should quit making such an ass of yourself.

58 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Man...seek help.

Every forum struggles because the type of person that inhabits them is mostly someone who is not indicative of the greater populations. The average person does not care nearly as much as someone on here. Some, not all, on forums are on forums where anonymity exists because they know that their views are unpopular (rare) and they would either get ostracized or ignored if they voiced these opinions out in the open. 

On 5/29/2023 at 9:01 AM, Nationalist said:

I do know what it means.

It means you are addicted to drivel, which you post consistently with your over-use of caps and that puke smilie.

You've just proven you DON'T know what it means. And made up your own definition. LMAO

If you don't like puke smilies, stop making me sick. ?

On 5/29/2023 at 9:01 AM, Nationalist said:

Really...for your own sake...you should quit making such an ass of yourself.

Man...seek help.

I'll take ^this opinion as evidence of my success, because it shows you have nothing but childish gratuitous insults in response. LMAO

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

You've just proven you DON'T know what it means. And made up your own definition. LMAO

If you don't like puke smilies, stop making me sick. ?

I'll take ^this opinion as evidence of my success, because it shows you have nothing but childish gratuitous insults in response. LMAO

You are successful at proving the inferiority of blue state schools.

You are BLUE STATE STUPID.

u9T9K6S.png

On 5/22/2023 at 9:02 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Reason10 wouldn't last ten minutes on a regulated forum. And the forum doesn't suffer because people reply to reason10. The forum suffers because they've platformed and allow the hate speech reason10 dishes out.

So you are an authoritarian who hates free speech.

Dopes who can’t debate want to muzzle speakers and burn books.

Edited by Mako

1 hour ago, Mako said:

So you are an authoritarian who hates free speech.

Dopes who can’t debate want to muzzle speakers and burn books.

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What a mindless post. How do you get through the day without assistance?

You realize you kind of just proved him right  :)  

@Mako is right. You rarely debate, and lets face it, you are an authoritarian.  Most of the left wing ideology you espouse wouldn't work without authoritarianism.

• Thanks 1