This Forum Struggles because people respond to the likes of Reason 10

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Insults aren't debate, they are the opposite of debate.

@reason10 is insulting because of his insecurities. He is insecure about the viability of his statements, so he feels compelled to attempt to bolster his adolescent views with insults. His insults show he lacks emotional maturity and his statements lack viability.

He's a child inside. And a bully.  He doesn't have the capacity for civil discussion, again, like one would expect from a petulant child. He's a petulant man-child who is platformed by this forum.

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Charming. Well maybe we'll let them have this one then :)

Doesn't sound very 'liberal'

It is bizaare that they both (liberalforum.net and liberalforum.org) have the word, "liberal" in the name but are both owned by die-hard Conservatives and are mostly populated by Conservatives. Liberalforum.net is the more abrasive of the two. The .org ceased to exist because it was purely donation-driven and the donations dried up. 

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

@reason10 is insulting because of his insecurities. He is insecure about the viability of his statements, so he feels compelled to attempt to bolster his adolescent views with insults. His insults show he lacks emotional maturity and his statements lack viability.

He's a child inside. And a bully.  He doesn't have the capacity for civil discussion, again, like one would expect from a petulant child. He's a petulant man-child who is platformed by this forum.

hey @Aristides, this is a good example of someone pretending to 'debate' while really just being insulting. That same person will complain vigorously that there's no good debates, just insults.

You can see the problem

• Like 1

I know I shouldn’t respond to him. He is unhinged, the rhetoric in every post of his is dialled up to 11 on scale of 1 to 10, and he starts way too many threads. Clearly he binges on right wing articles and tv and then rage-posts his reaction in realtime here. He’s the one who should have called himself Deluge.  I avoided him for a while but if you walk in the grass often enough, eventually you’ll step in dogshit. Gonna go the ignore route on this guy I think. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I know I shouldn’t respond to him. He is unhinged, the rhetoric in every post of his is dialled up to 11 on scale of 1 to 10, and he starts way too many threads. Clearly he binges on right wing articles and tv and then rage-posts his reaction in realtime here. He’s the one who should have called himself Deluge.  I avoided him for a while but if you walk in the grass often enough, eventually you’ll step in dogshit. Gonna go the ignore route on this guy I think. 

@Aristides here's another 'polite and reasoned' leftie who's idea of debating is simply extended insults :) 

It's really not the right that's the problem around here. This kind of post is chronic from the left.

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You insult people on this forum all the time. Don’t be a hypocrite. 

I'm not the one saying there's a problem with it.  ;)

The hypocrites are the ones who a) complain about others doing it when they're worse and b) say it's all about the right when the left is very clearly worse 

I'm fine with everyone doing it if that's what they want I insult those who are rude first as a rule but whatever. So no hypocrisy here.

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I'm not the one saying there's a problem with it.  ;)

The hypocrites are the ones who a) complain about others doing it when they're worse and b) say it's all about the right when the left is very clearly worse 

I'm fine with everyone doing it if that's what they want I insult those who are rude first as a rule but whatever. So no hypocrisy here.

Nobody is worse than R10 when it comes to insults, or as unhinged in general. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Nobody is worse than R10 when it comes to insults, or as unhinged in general. 

One might make that argument i guess and fair enough but if others engage in it as well then the fact that he does something slightly more than others who do the same thing can't really be held as that much of a negative.

If we're going to go that route we should put up a post and agree on some 'rules of engagement' for cussing each other out and only come down on those who step outside that.  Otherwise he has every right to draw the line where he does as you do where you do.

On 5/24/2023 at 9:00 PM, CdnFox said:

It's only "clear" to you because you're so desperate for it to be true :)  Double Duhhhh.

I understand.  I've made you look the fool enough times, you're a little intimidated by me and so you convince yourself that's true.  Hey, you know what ... if it helps you to feel better about the train wreck that is your life, you go right ahead.

Wow.  Literally nobody respects you do they.

Anyone with any brains here respects me. And that would NOT be YOU. LMAO

20 hours ago, reason10 said:

It's hard to make up the TRUTH about you, goose stepper. You are as ignorant as a block of ice. And a lawsuit by a company that just committed TREASON is not evidence that Fox is not fair and balanced.

Crawl back under your rock TROLL. You pollute the air.

All liberals ARE racist. You goose steppers haven't changed since the KKK, Civil War and Jim Crow Laws.

The EVIDENCE came from FOS LIES. Duh.

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So you can't show me any hypocrisy on my part. Ok.

Just read your posts in THIS THREAD. Duh.

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - i suspect that like most 'liberal' forums the liberals drove off every moderate right wing person out there and in fact it wasn't a "discussion" forum, it was most likely an echo chamber.

Then a handful of unmanageables shows up and there you go.

liberals never want to look at the role they play. They're always perfect little angels and even righties are teh only ones to blame.  :)

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

It's clear from ^this post you are JUST GUESSING and don't know what you're talking about (as usual). LMAO

14 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Probably just a child outside, too.

You truly are delusional. NOBODY with brains agrees with or respect you. Just the same bunch of illiterate, welfare cheating goose stepping DemoNazis.

th?id=OIP.tzh6nAT86oY2jdKW7riiRwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

That's what makes him TOP TROLL.

Coming unhinged defined as winning an argument with a goose stepping left wing retard.

You really are a punk.

Probably just a child outside, too.

I picture an approximately 85 year old man... bitter, angry, obstinate old fool in a nursing home. I used to know an old retired Col. Who was just like him. Just a total pos. While sitting in his wheelchair he would yank on kids hair if they got to close to him..... He liked doing it.

20 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I pay taxes so you CHILDREN can live on welfare. I'm not at all insecure. I'M NOT THE RETARD SPOILED BRAT who created this dumbass thread just because he/she/it got tired of losing arguments to me.

Crawl back under your rock, ho.

th?id=OIP.JVxRFphw9Ry3RzuuXvwzQAAAAA&pid

13 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I suspect nobody has ever lost an argument to you, on this forum or anywhere else, except for other Florida Mans.  

Thing is, I come here with facts and reliable links to back them up. So far, not ONE goose stepper has been able to do that. They are WRONG and I am right.

It's as simple as that.

BlueStateMan.thumb.jpg.e61f517024e85546649cc4c469a91d0e.jpg

Edited by reason10

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

I pay taxes so you CHILDREN can live on welfare. I'm not at all insecure. I'M NOT THE RETARD SPOILED BRAT who created this dumbass thread just because he/she/it got tired of losing arguments to me.

Crawl back under your rock, ho.

th?id=OIP.JVxRFphw9Ry3RzuuXvwzQAAAAA&pid

You are just one more angry whining Fredo.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...you really are a twit...aren't you.

I'm not a "twit" just cause you can't remember what YOU POSTED HERE. LMAO

I still remember DAYS LATER. Maybe time for your senility meds.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

You truly are delusional. NOBODY with brains agrees with or respect you. Just the same bunch of illiterate, welfare cheating goose stepping DemoNazis.

th?id=OIP.tzh6nAT86oY2jdKW7riiRwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Coming unhinged defined as winning an argument with a goose stepping left wing retard.

You really are a punk.

But I'm not a troll like you; let alone TOP TROLL. LMAO

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I picture an approximately 85 year old man... bitter, angry, obstinate old fool in a nursing home. I used to know an old retired Col. Who was just like him. Just a total pos. While sitting in his wheelchair he would yank on kids hair if they got to close to him..... He liked doing it.

So you're literally sitting around fantasizing about the guy?  Wow - he sure lives rent free in YOUR head doesn't he.

I'm not a "twit" just cause you can't remember what YOU POSTED HERE. LMAO

I still remember DAYS LATER. Maybe time for your senility meds.

But I'm not a troll like you; let alone TOP TROLL. LMAO

I think the best adjective for you robo-bot is...small.