This Forum Struggles because people respond to the likes of Reason 10

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

And as usual, YOU DEFEND a right winger when he does exactly the wrong YOU CLAIMED others do.

Gotta hand it to you; your hypocrisy is always consistent.

Really? So show me the hypocrisy or go play in the street.

21 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Expressing a differing opinion is fine. Have at it. It's what we're here for. But you choose to add on multiple direct insults with each of your posts. That's simply not allowed on the vast majority of political forums. 

You, my angry friend, wouldn't last a day on any other forum with the posts you make here and I can prove it.

Would you like to wager?

I've already gone down that road at a few liberal forums, where they have goose stepping NAZIS like you censoring ANY politically incorrect speech, fraulein.

This place still believes in free speech. If you don't like it, listen very careful to the wonderful sound of people everywhere WHO DON'T GIVE A RAT FCK IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nope. Unlike YOU I listen to a wide variety of REAL NEWS; not JUST FOS LIES.

No you don't. Your head is up THE VIEW's ass. And anyone who says FoxNews is lies (when Fox gives equal time to ALL points of view) is just an uneducated retard.

Crawl back under your rock, TROLL. You're not worth our time.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sigh.  well we're going to have to try harder then!  I won't take second place to the likes of them in anything!

liberalforum.net has 3 or 4 posters who are unapologetically white supremacist. It is not reading between the lines. They will tell you everytime, every day how blacks are inferior and should be done away with. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

liberalforum.net has 3 or 4 posters who are unapologetically white supremacist. It is not reading between the lines. They will tell you everytime, every day how blacks are inferior and should be done away with. 

Charming. Well maybe we'll let them have this one then :)

Doesn't sound very 'liberal'

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Awww muffin :)  I'm sure you desperately want to convince yourself of that :)

And that's some pretty strong language coming from a bot :)

It's entirely CLEAR so no "desperation" involved. Duh.

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Really? So show me the hypocrisy or go play in the street.

Have you already FORGOTTEN what you just posted IN THIS THREAD? LMAO

16 hours ago, reason10 said:

No you don't. Your head is up THE VIEW's ass.

You have NO IDEA what I do and just make up ^this BULLSHIT.

And anyone who says FoxNews is lies (when Fox gives equal time to ALL points of view) is just an uneducated retard.

You are apparently STILL ignorant of the internal FOS emails produced by the Dominion lawsuit DISCOVERY. LMAO

Crawl back under your rock, TROLL. You're not worth our time.

YOU ARE TOP TROLL. Duh

13 hours ago, West said:

Nonsense. You listen to msnbc and cnn who tell you that everyone else is wrong except them ?

Nope. You don't know what they tell me cause YOU NEVER WATCH. Duh.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Who da thunk there were blatant racists PRETENDING to be "liberal" there? :vomit:

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's entirely CLEAR so no "desperation" involved. Duh.

It's only "clear" to you because you're so desperate for it to be true :)  Double Duhhhh.

I understand.  I've made you look the fool enough times, you're a little intimidated by me and so you convince yourself that's true.  Hey, you know what ... if it helps you to feel better about the train wreck that is your life, you go right ahead.

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You are apparently STILL ignorant of the internal FOS emails produced by the Dominion lawsuit DISCOVERY. LMAO

YOU ARE TOP TROLL. Duh

Wow.  Literally nobody respects you do they.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

YOU ARE TOP TROLL. Duh

It's hard to make up the TRUTH about you, goose stepper. You are as ignorant as a block of ice. And a lawsuit by a company that just committed TREASON is not evidence that Fox is not fair and balanced.

Crawl back under your rock TROLL. You pollute the air.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Who da thunk there were blatant racists PRETENDING to be "liberal" there? :vomit:

All liberals ARE racist. You goose steppers haven't changed since the KKK, Civil War and Jim Crow Laws.

I watched Liberalforum.org go from a bustling discussion group with great views and awesome debate and a huge membership. Then the right wing trolls discovered the forum (wasn't hard even for them with the first word of the forum being Liberal). Slowly rightwingdingalings moved in with  with their usual slew of insults, insanity, threats and lies. Doxing and Fraud even infected the forum. Membership dropped dramatically hence the failure or Liberal.org.  

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

I watched Liberalforum.org go from a bustling discussion group with great views and awesome debate and a huge membership. Then the right wing trolls discovered the forum (wasn't hard even for them with the first word of the forum being Liberal). Slowly rightwingdingalings moved in with  with their usual slew of insults, insanity, threats and lies. Doxing and Fraud even infected the forum. Membership dropped dramatically hence the failure or Liberal.org.  

LOL - i suspect that like most 'liberal' forums the liberals drove off every moderate right wing person out there and in fact it wasn't a "discussion" forum, it was most likely an echo chamber.

Then a handful of unmanageables shows up and there you go.

liberals never want to look at the role they play. They're always perfect little angels and even righties are teh only ones to blame.  :)

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - i suspect that like most 'liberal' forums the liberals drove off every moderate right wing person out there and in fact it wasn't a "discussion" forum, it was most likely an echo chamber.

Then a handful of unmanageables shows up and there you go.

liberals never want to look at the role they play. They're always perfect little angels and even righties are teh only ones to blame.  :)

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

It's not the site going down that's bothersome to Libbies...it the intrusion on their nice little circle-jerk...IMO of course...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

It's not the site going down that's bothersome to Libbies...it the intrusion on their nice little circle-jerk...IMO of course...

Well of course. We see it everywhere.  The left wants to shut down any discussion that doesn't meet it's ideology.  Their forum is "ruined' if there's actual independent thought or differing opinions.

• Thanks 1