This Forum Struggles because people respond to the likes of Reason 10

18 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Reason10 is just another garden variety internet forum troll that thinks that being adamant, passionate, outspoken, abrasive, etc. makes up for his lack of rationality and being biased to no end. 

Hmm...pot...meet kettle.

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

IMG_1772.jpeg.750e2f3708d91795add8b7675c

Expressing a differing opinion is fine. Have at it. It's what we're here for. But you choose to add on multiple direct insults with each of your posts. That's simply not allowed on the vast majority of political forums. 

You, my angry friend, wouldn't last a day on any other forum with the posts you make here and I can prove it.

Would you like to wager?

23 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

On a well regulated forum, the tirade above would of resulted in a suspension.

Then, if he posted these abrasive direct insults again after coming off suspension, he'd be banned. 

Reason10 has impulse control disorder.

He runs roughshod over this forum. And his abrasive comments could be partially responsible for the low number of overall posts this forum receives.

Pretty much why I don't frequent this forum much. I prefer not wallow with Fascist Nazi pigs like Reason 10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL - pretty funny watching the left wing pity party  ;)   I had no idea reason 10 lived rent free in so many people's minds.

It's also interesting to see that all the people on the left do all the blocking.  And yet i see just as many insults thrown by crackhobarbie and treebeard etc as i do from reason 10.

You guys realize all you're doing is announcing to the world that he's got under your skin and you can't cope right?

On 5/22/2023 at 6:30 AM, Rebound said:

There is an Ignore feature. Use it. The CdnFox and Reason10 are on them. 

CdnFox made the list for calling me a “retard”. As the parent of a developmentally disabled child, I do not permit that.  If you ignore these trolls they will go away because.  Do not respond to them. Ever. 

Shouldn't have been acting like a retard then. Should you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If you are speaking of yourself.. I agree. As for myself, I am not adamant, outspoken, or abrasive. 

I have not always found that to be true. But i would imagine sometimes people's perception of how they meant something to sound vs how it sounds to others may be at odds.

On 5/22/2023 at 9:35 AM, West said:

The problem is the internet allows crazy conspiracy theories like Russian collusion which turned lefties even further toward crazy town

The problem is that delusional posters like you repeatedly IGNORE SOLID POSTED EVIDENCE and keep posting ^these LIES.

MANAFORT was PAID BY Russian Oligarch Deripaska WHILE he was Trump's CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

hahaha.... still, anybody with an IQ above 10 and ability to read would know that my demeanor is not adamant, abrasive, outspoken, confrontational like Reason10. 

@reason10 is passionate. He's also direct. I don't remember him engaging in backhanded insults like some cowardly folks do.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

There is nothing wrong with this forum. Users post their opinions and argue their positions. Some are more...diplomatic than others but...this site allows passionate remarks and I like it that way.

If there is a boundary, it would be insults aimed at a person's family.

You fine Libbies who like to pontificate about harsh posts, are making hollow arguments. The fact is...and I know because I tried this out...you lefties are usually the first to sling mud. You run into someone who hits before you do, and y'all begin discussing ignoring. 

LOL...you can dish it out, but can't take it. And realistically...who didn't see this coming?

So go ahead and ignore all who oppose this destructive ideology of the Democrats. Once you do...you'll have a nice safe space to hide in. Oh we'll identify you and label you appropriately as pussies. 

But you'll have your safe space...

You don't know what you're talking about. FACT IS, WCM was the very first to call me stupid just for disagreeing with him. ?

I know that's far easier than refuting my solid reasoning and FACTS. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...pot...meet kettle.

^Fraudulence and TROLL defender.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

He does not level insults... wow, that's some rich stuff there. 

Did I say that? No I didn't...did I.

Don't try to warp my words...

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You don't know what you're talking about. FACT IS, WCM was the very first to call me stupid just for disagreeing with him. ?

And as it turns out...his instincts were correct.

Go figure...

Just now, impartialobserver said:

He does not level insults... wow, that's some rich stuff there. 

Thats kind of insulting.

(BAZINGA!!! :)  )

Discussions often get heated. People react in different ways. Some people simply put anyone who disagrees with them effectively on ignroe and only talk to people of like mind or that they think they can 'outthink".

Others attempt to turn the other cheek and ignore the insults and reply back as best they can to the argument (With varying degrees of success). I would imagine you see yourself in that category.

Others still prefer the more time honorned way of treating bullies - you slap my face i break your nose.  That can be very effective. Obviously my prefered method.  When people such as you disagree with me but do so with a level of respect i try my best to return it. When someone picks a fight they usually get slapped around and then spend months constantly whining about it.

But theres  not that many who just go out of their way to randomly attack people without there being a history there.

Certainly randeom10 can make abrasive posts, and once in a while they're a little troll-ish from the get go without provocation - but to be honest most are like this. Someone just decided to attack him out of the blue (apperently there's some emotional damage there) and so of course his replies will be abrasive.

51 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Others attempt to turn the other cheek and ignore the insults and reply back as best they can to the argument (With varying degrees of success). I would imagine you see yourself in that category.

I try to be as such. Most of the time.. I do not let folks get under my skin.  Everyone's resolve weakens from time to time. 

I see his posts as being mostly troll-ish. Very impassioned, biased, and opinionated.. and done so deliberately in order to elicit an impassioned response. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Did I say that? No I didn't...did I.

Don't try to warp my words...

And as it turns out...his instincts were correct.

Go figure...

You need to get your meds adjusted. The dude insults people with practically every post he makes. 

• Like 2

I try to be as such. Most of the time.. I do not let folks get under my skin.  Everyone's resolve weakens from time to time. 

Lol  - of course.  And lets not forget that how it sounds in your head may not be the same as how it sounds in someone elses,  an inherent weakness to this form of communication.

And i think you do a pretty reasonable job. Certainly it's a laudible enough position to take.

I see his posts as being mostly troll-ish. Very impassioned, biased, and opinionated.. and done so deliberately in order to elicit an impassioned response. 

Well i suspect we'd disagree on the severity rather than substance of that :)  But - nonetheless i think points worth discussing do pop up.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

The problem is that delusional posters like you repeatedly IGNORE SOLID POSTED EVIDENCE and keep posting ^these LIES.

MANAFORT was PAID BY Russian Oligarch Deripaska WHILE he was Trump's CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

You are delusional 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Pretty much why I don't frequent this forum much. I prefer not wallow with Fascist Nazi pigs like Reason 10

@reason10 is so abusive and abrasive because he cannot support any of his moronic suppositions with verified facts.

So, he childishly laces all his moronic suppositions with nasty vitriol because he wrongfully believes he's winning the argument by doing so.

He doesn't possess the emotional maturity needed to correspond any other way.

And all that oppose him here will receive the same brand of adolescent garbage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

and so what?

38 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

@reason10 is so abusive and abrasive because he cannot support any of his moronic suppositions with verified facts.

So, he childishly laces all his moronic suppositions with nasty vitriol because he wrongfully believes he's winning the argument by doing so.

He doesn't possess the emotional maturity needed to correspond any other way.

And all that oppose him here will receive the same brand of adolescent garbage.

Errr...more pot/kettle?

The guy is passionate about Florida...obviously...and does not like a lot of this...woke ideology. Go figure. One has to be completely blind and partisan to think this woke chickenshit produces anything of public benefit.