The Durham Report and The Exposition of The Libbies

On 5/15/2023 at 6:22 PM, Nationalist said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/15/politics/read-durham-report/index.html

Well we'll well...the FBI had no cause to investigate Trump and the Great Russia Collusion Hoax. And now...Wray thinks he can slime his way out of this by tossing Comey under the bus. What a pack of dirt bags the US FBI and CIA are. Not to mention Barry and Ol" Joe, who it now appears knew this was all horseshit to begin with.

Libbies...this is your leadership. Your media...you Libbies can be held responsible for truly warping the law and destruction of democracy.  Not "MAGA"...not Trump...not even Tucker Carlson.

You are responsible for this filth.

I hope you all choke on it.

Cope.

19 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Can someone post a list of the people in the report who the special counsel will be charging for this fraud?  

oh wait…. Apparently, there are none.  

ujummmmmmm -  there were - they;ve already been charged and convicted. This was posted EARLIER IN THE THREAD.  From the report:

As noted, former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith committed a criminal offense by fabricating language in an email that was material to the FBI obtaining a FISA surveillance order.

He was convicted and given a light sentace due to his co-operation.  Soooo yeah. Maybe read the thread before asking stuff.

This report is an absurd bit of theater. The FBI suspected that Trump's campaign was engaged with the Russians. The investigation revealed that suspicion to be correct, they were indeed engaged with the Russians at the highest levels of the campaign. But that was no big deal to some people.

But now those same people are crowing about this investigation that says maybe they didn't have enough reason to investigate the suspicions that proved to be correct.

Funny, what some people care about--and crow about--when they don't have any core values.

"Your honor, the defendant was mistreated. Sure they found bodies in his basement, but the real problem is that the police didn't have enough probable cause to check the basement!"

Edited by Hodad

39 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Can someone post a list of the people in the report who the special counsel will be charging for this fraud?  

oh wait…. Apparently, there are none.  

I hope this sooths your sense of self respect.

Oh wait...I'm sorry I forgot...

You have none.

18 minutes ago, Hodad said:

This report is an absurd bit of theater. The FBI suspected that Trump's campaign was engaged with the Russians. The investigation revealed that suspicion to be correct, they were indeed engaged with the Russians at the highest levels of the campaign. But that was no big deal to some people.

But now those same people are crowing about this investigation that says maybe they didn't have enough reason to investigate the suspicions that proved to be correct.

Funny, what some people care about--and crow about--when they don't have any core values.

"Your honor, the defendant was mistreated. Sure they found bodies in his basement, but the real problem is that the police didn't have enough probable cause to check the basement!"

Enjoy...

20 minutes ago, Hodad said:

We already know that there was no connection between the russians and trump with regards to the election.  I proved that the last time we talked. As much as you tried to twist the truth, there's nothing.

And now we see that the fbi broke the law trying to find something. They literally violated the laws to try desperately to pin something on trump - even when THEY knew there was nothing.

You're an embarrassment. Desperately holding on to the  lies that have been so thoroughly disproved is beyond pathetic. Drop a pair and man up and admit you were wrong and move on.

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

We already know that there was no connection between the russians and trump with regards to the election.  I proved that the last time we talked. As much as you tried to twist the truth, there's nothing.

And now we see that the fbi broke the law trying to find something. They literally violated the laws to try desperately to pin something on trump - even when THEY knew there was nothing.

You're an embarrassment. Desperately holding on to the  lies that have been so thoroughly disproved is beyond pathetic. Drop a pair and man up and admit you were wrong and move on.

No connection between the Russians and Trump during the election?? Lol jeebus you are dumb and dishonest. But at least consistently so.

7 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No connection between the Russians and Trump during the election?? Lol jeebus you are dumb and dishonest. But at least consistently so.

No connection kiddo.  No collusion, no plotting no taking over the world - they communicated but that's about it.  It was all a lie.

And now we have proof that the investigation was improper to being with. And despite cutting corners and out and out breaking the law they STILL couldn't find anything to pin on him.

How tragic this must be for you who were brainwashed from the get go :)

I really didn't care either way but as time went on it was pretty obvious to anyone who was impartial that there was some serious monkey business with the investigation, and if trump had done anything unlawful they'd have found it. But they didn't.

Wahhh wahhh waaaaaaaaaahhhh -  game over for you guys.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No connection kiddo.  No collusion, no plotting no taking over the world - they communicated but that's about it.  It was all a lie.

And now we have proof that the investigation was improper to being with. And despite cutting corners and out and out breaking the law they STILL couldn't find anything to pin on him.

How tragic this must be for you who were brainwashed from the get go :)

I really didn't care either way but as time went on it was pretty obvious to anyone who was impartial that there was some serious monkey business with the investigation, and if trump had done anything unlawful they'd have found it. But they didn't.

Wahhh wahhh waaaaaaaaaahhhh -  game over for you guys.

You can repeat your lies as much as you like. Won't change the facts on record, "kiddo."

7 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You can repeat your lies as much as you like. Won't change the facts on record, "kiddo."

The facts are no collusion, and the investigation was inappropriate, unprofessional and at times illegal

I have a funny feeling you're not terribly excited about the facts :)

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The facts are no collusion, and the investigation was inappropriate, unprofessional and at times illegal

I have a funny feeling you're not terribly excited about the facts :)

Great to hear Durham's thoughts on the matter, I guess, but he was hand-picked by Barr to deliver evidence of actual malfeasance, and failed spectacularly. A complete flop. The best he can muster is hen+clucking and chiding. 

Again, chiding because the FBI conducted an investigation instead of a preliminary investigation, and indeed confirmed TONS of clandestine Russian connections. 

It's silly and petty. Right up your alley. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Enjoy...

Still listening to Tucker, the disgraced liar with no credibility whatsoever? Sounds about right. You enjoy. Come back when you have something real.

1 minute ago, Hodad said:

Great to hear Durham's thoughts on the matter, I guess, but he was hand-picked by Barr to deliver evidence of actual malfeasance, and failed spectacularly. A complete flop. The best he can muster is hen+clucking and chiding. 

Again, chiding because the FBI conducted an investigation instead of a preliminary investigation, and indeed confirmed TONS of clandestine Russian connections. 

Ohhhh i SEEEEEE - the problem isn't the fbi didn't do their jobs, treated this different than any other investigation, failed to meet the minimum standards or forged stuff (which one was convicted of), the problem is AFTER they did all that, the wrong person was picked to investigate!!!!! 

ROFLMAO -  you know, every now and then it's important that people be reminded just how deep the left wing abiilty for self delusion goes :)  Thanks for helping out :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

Still listening to Tucker, the disgraced liar with no credibility whatsoever? Sounds about right. You enjoy. Come back when you have something real.

Yup. Still listening to Tucker. Oh...did you think your Libbie friends could really destroy the guy? Silly you. Tucker Carlson will be beating the  corrupt over the head with their own lies, long after your twit heros are tossed to the trash heap. He'll continue to be a thorn in your side, because your Democrats provide a never ending stream of stupid and corruption. So, since it bothers you so much...

As for the Durham report, it has solidified the belief that the Libbies have corrupted democracy and further exposed them all, including Obama, as enemies of the state. 

He's now gonna testify under oath and will continue to show America what worms these heros of yours are.

And because I can tell how much you enjoy this exposure...

I'll continue to post the proceedings just for you. Here's one. It's all about how you Libbies want to destroy women's sports with gender bending freaks. I'm sure you'll enjoy it...

10 hours ago, Hodad said:

You are not living in reality 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. Still listening to Tucker. Oh...did you think your Libbie friends could really destroy the guy? Silly you. Tucker Carlson will be beating the  corrupt over the head with their own lies, long after your twit heros are tossed to the trash heap. He'll continue to be a thorn in your side, because your Democrats provide a never ending stream of stupid and corruption. So, since it bothers you so much...

As for the Durham report, it has solidified the belief that the Libbies have corrupted democracy and further exposed them all, including Obama, as enemies of the state. 

He's now gonna testify under oath and will continue to show America what worms these heros of yours are.

And because I can tell how much you enjoy this exposure...

I'll continue to post the proceedings just for you. Here's one. It's all about how you Libbies want to destroy women's sports with gender bending freaks. I'm sure you'll enjoy it...

"Russian collusion good! Investigating Russian collusion is corrupt and wrong. The guy who's been exposed for lying to me for years is the only source of truth and Imma keep listening!"

You're a very silly, simple person.

19 minutes ago, Hodad said:

"Russian collusion good! Investigating Russian collusion is corrupt and wrong. The guy who's been exposed for lying to me for years is the only source of truth and Imma keep listening!"

You're a very silly, simple person.

You hold onto that sonny. No matter what happens, hold onto the great Russian collusion hoax.

It'll keep you warm at night.

• Haha 1

Wow, there’s a lot of drama in this thread, although I have to award bonus points for the  BAT GUANO reference.  

If the left would just calm down, and refrain from being common, I’m sure the right would do likewise.

I pick on the left since your side tends to think of themselves as having more intelligence than the ‘Fox watching’ right.  If you’re smarter, then let’s see some of this higher intellect in action.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Wow, there’s a lot of drama in this thread, although I have to award bonus points for the  BAT GUANO reference.  

If the left would just calm down, and refrain from being common, I’m sure the right would do likewise.

I pick on the left since your side tends to think of themselves as having more intelligence than the ‘Fox watching’ right.  If you’re smarter, then let’s see some of this higher intellect in action.

yeah..  i'm just gonna go ahead and drape this bullet proof vest over you for a minute here... try not to move, it triggers their attack instincts.

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

The Durham report found no wrongdoing. Nobody was convicted of any crimes. He didn’t indict a single person. He didn’t get a single person fired. He didn’t even recommend a personnel letter for a single person. 

• Thanks 2