The Durham Report and The Exposition of The Libbies

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@robosmith @Rebound Remember when I said under the law there is no collusion? Someone with Robert Mueller's reputation would have said it? Do you understand that Robert Mueller used to answer the telephone: Mueller, homicide. He was committed to bringing anyone down. If he did not reach that conclusion, I knew then, it was nothing. 

Well, I guess I might be correct? That Trump used his narcissism as in a business to make some sort of slimy deals, the usual, with the Russians, however, there was no collusion. My opinion is that the intelligence agencies would not have allowed him to cross that line, please. 

This is more evidence of my point. Anyways, can't wait to hear the explanation, please don't start playing label games and calling me a MAGA sympathizer now. 

It’s a 316 page report and people are claiming to know what it says minutes after it’s released. I conclude, therefore, it has not changed anyone’s mind. No indictments, arrests, or convictions, so it accomplished nothing. 

Probable cause existed. A hostile foreign government was breaking multiple laws to hack and steal confidential information from a U.S. Presidential candidate in order to support her opponent. There is no question that this is true. 

Second, the opponent gleefully celebrated this lawlessness AND encouraged more of it.  Every decent human in America should have stopped supporting him right then.  He was running for office as chief of all law enforcement, while celebrating and encouraging crime.  

Third, US intelligence already knew there were ties between senior campaign staff and Russian government agents and had even warned some of these staffers to avoid further communications, which they ignored.  

That is a literal mountain of probable cause that conspiracy was occurring. Not “collusion,” because that’s not what the law is called. That is why Trump kept claiming “no collusion,” it’s because “conspiracy” is the crime, not “collusion.”

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s a 316 page report and people are claiming to know what it says minutes after it’s released. I conclude, therefore, it has not changed anyone’s mind. No indictments, arrests, or convictions, so it accomplished nothing. 

I beg to differ. The American public and indeed, the whole world now KNOWS that the DNC, FBI and the Obama administration were conspiring to destroy a political foe with nothing more than lies.

Probable cause existed. A hostile foreign government was breaking multiple laws to hack and steal confidential information from a U.S. Presidential candidate in order to support her opponent. There is no question that this is true.

Podesta fell for a physhing expedition and gave the hackers his own password. Meh...stupid him. There was a hack attempt "apparently" but an investigation of the DNC servers came back inconclusive. What proof do you have that shows the Russian government had anything to do with that? Or...are you talking about some mean memes that appeared during that election?

Second, the opponent gleefully celebrated this lawlessness AND encouraged more of it.  Every decent human in America should have stopped supporting him right then.  He was running for office as chief of all law enforcement, while celebrating and encouraging crime.  

Lol..."LOCK HER UP!" News flash. Everyone knew Hillary-Billarey was/is as crooked as a three dollar bill. Yet...did Trump use lies and deceit against her? No. He didn't have to. She was already damaged goods.

Third, US intelligence already knew there were ties between senior campaign staff and Russian government agents and had even warned some of these staffers to avoid further communications, which they ignored.  

So business with Russians was a crime? Conversations with Russian diplomats is a crime? No and no. Flynn was set up by Barry and his out going administration. That would include Ol' Joe. Hell they were so dirty that they actually used his own son as a weapon. These are extremely sick people.

That is a literal mountain of probable cause that conspiracy was occurring.

Yes. A conspiracy to destroy Trump.

You can, and I suspect you will, continue to try to sing the virtues of the Democrats but, the cat's really out o' the bag now. Durham is now going to testify for a congressional hearing. This will impose even more black eyes on the Democrats, the FBI and on Barry.

Isn't it interesting that, as time rolls by, we learn more and more about what really went on in 2016 and that we who scoffed at all of it...

Have turned out to have been correct all along.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I beg to differ. The American public and indeed, the whole world now KNOWS that the DNC, FBI and the Obama administration were conspiring to destroy a political foe with nothing more than lies.

Podesta fell for a physhing expedition and gave the hackers his own password. Meh...stupid him. There was a hack attempt "apparently" but an investigation of the DNC servers came back inconclusive. What proof do you have that shows the Russian government had anything to do with that? Or...are you talking about some mean memes that appeared during that election?

Lol..."LOCK HER UP!" News flash. Everyone knew Hillary-Billarey was/is as crooked as a three dollar bill. Yet...did Trump use lies and deceit against her? No. He didn't have to. She was already damaged goods.

So business with Russians was a crime? Conversations with Russian diplomats is a crime? No and no. Flynn was set up by Barry and his out going administration. That would include Ol' Joe. Hell they were so dirty that they actually used his own son as a weapon. These are extremely sick people.

Yes. A conspiracy to destroy Trump.

You can, and I suspect you will, continue to try to sing the virtues of the Democrats but, the cat's really out o' the bag now. Durham is now going to testify for a congressional hearing. This will impose even more black eyes on the Democrats, the FBI and on Barry.

Isn't it interesting that, as time rolls by, we learn more and more about what really went on in 2016 and that we who scoffed at all of it...

Have turned out to have been correct all along.

Like I said, you haven’t read this 316 page report, you don’t know what it says, and no matter what it says nothing will change your mind. 

You ought to accept the fact that you are utterly brainwashed, because, like I said, NOTHING can change your mind and you know it.  316 pages you haven’t read and you’re trying to tell people what it says.  Hallmark of a brainwashed mind.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Like I said, you haven’t read this 316 page report, you don’t know what it says, and no matter what it says nothing will change your mind. 

You ought to accept the fact that you are utterly brainwashed, because, like I said, NOTHING can change your mind and you know it.  316 pages you haven’t read and you’re trying to tell people what it says.  Hallmark of a brainwashed mind.  

My goodness.. you fell for a conspiracy theory. The proper thing to do is NOT to double down 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I see. I ought to just give up on truth and go along with the mob mentality.

Sorry Tweenkie...not-a-gonna happen any time soon.

The truth is being exposed. Its not doing the Libbies any favours as, the truth appears to be exactly what we've been saying all along.

But hey...you're upset...I can tell. Here.

The Crying Towel PRINTS image 1

There ya go.

Don't ever say I never gave you anything.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Just read the executive summary which is about 11 pages. Or if that's too much, go directly to 'conclusions' at the end of the summary which is about 1 page. If you want all the details in its entirety on how these conclusions were reached, THEN you have to read the whole 316 pages.

Edited by suds

19 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@robosmith @Rebound Remember when I said under the law there is no collusion? Someone with Robert Mueller's reputation would have said it? Do you understand that Robert Mueller used to answer the telephone: Mueller, homicide. He was committed to bringing anyone down. If he did not reach that conclusion, I knew then, it was nothing. 

Well, I guess I might be correct? That Trump used his narcissism as in a business to make some sort of slimy deals, the usual, with the Russians, however, there was no collusion. My opinion is that the intelligence agencies would not have allowed him to cross that line, please. 

This is more evidence of my point. Anyways, can't wait to hear the explanation, please don't start playing label games and calling me a MAGA sympathizer now. 

Please QUOTE the "more evidence" to which you refer.

There is no law against "collusion" but there are laws against CONSPIRACY, esp conspiracy to break other laws.

Guess what a synonym for collusion is.

When Trump was the BOSS of the intelligence agency chiefs, he was ABLE TO FIRE anyone who tried to hold him accountable. They'd have to have STRONG evidence of a crime and great courage to take on the boss. Several were FIRED.

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Yeah I suppose the Steele Dossier was authored by Enid Blyton and Trump was known as Hey Noddy Noddy

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

They'd have to have STRONG evidence of a crime and great courage to take on the boss. Several were FIRED.

That was Trump's mistake, he fired the wrong one's.

32 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Some days in the name to defend your position you are willing to step onto everybody it seems. This is not the first time I saw you go after the intelligence community.  It is crucial to acknowledge the professionalism and dedication of those within the intelligence community. Their commitment to upholding the law and protecting national security remains independent of the President's authority. Are you saying some were cowards? 

I'm saying that the ones Trump APPOINTED after FIRING the initial mainstream authorities were in HIS POCKET.

Ratcliffe in particular was a PARTISAN HACK with NO intel qualifications.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Personally, I think if there is no serious tension between adversaries, every political team does that, getting close to Russia and China (as long as is no major war) to get advantages, we live in a global world, and I just think as an outside observer the Democrats played this Russia connection too much and it actually ended up backfiring. 

Like, do you remember this? Where am I going wrong? 

That exchange with Obama had nothing to do with asking for favors to win his election. 

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I see. I ought to just give up on truth and go along with the mob mentality.

Sorry Tweenkie...not-a-gonna happen any time soon.

The truth is being exposed. Its not doing the Libbies any favours as, the truth appears to be exactly what we've been saying all along.

But hey...you're upset...I can tell. Here.

The Crying Towel PRINTS image 1

There ya go.

Don't ever say I never gave you anything.

I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. Meanwhile, Trump is up on multiple Federal and state criminal charges. 

22 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/15/politics/read-durham-report/index.html

Well we'll well...the FBI had no cause to investigate Trump and the Great Russia Collusion Hoax. And now...Wray thinks he can slime his way out of this by tossing Comey under the bus. What a pack of dirt bags the US FBI and CIA are. Not to mention Barry and Ol" Joe, who it now appears knew this was all horseshit to begin with.

Libbies...this is your leadership. Your media...you Libbies can be held responsible for truly warping the law and destruction of democracy.  Not "MAGA"...not Trump...not even Tucker Carlson.

You are responsible for this filth.

I hope you all choke on it.

Wow! You've really uncovered a damning report ^here. LMAO

This report does not recommend ANY wholesale changes in the guidelines and policies that the Department and the FBI now have in place to ensure proper conduct and accountability in how counterintelligence activities are carried out. Rather, it is intended to accurately describe the matters that fell under our review and to assist the Attorney General in determining how the Department and the FBI can do a better, more credible job in fulfilling its responsibilities, and in analyzing and responding to politically charged allegations in the future. Ultimately, of course, meeting those responsibilities comes down to the integrity of the people who take an oath to follow the guidelines and policies currently in place, guidelines that date from the time of Attorney General Levi and that are designed to ensure the rule of law is upheld. As such, the answer is not the creation of new rules but a renewed fidelity to the old. The promulgation of additional rules and regulations to be learned in yet more training sessions would likely prove to be a fruitless exercise if the FBI's guiding principles of "Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity" are not engrained in the hearts and minds of those sworn to meet the FBI' s mission of "Protect[ing] the American People and Uphold[ing] the Constitution of the United States."

And you don't know HOW to substantiate YOUR CLAIMS with actual cites.

AKA, nothing to see here. LMAO

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

This report does not recommend ANY wholesale changes in the guidelines and policies that the Department and the FBI now have in place to ensure proper conduct and accountability in how counterintelligence activities are carried out.

If you believe this...I have a bridge to sell ya.

Which reminds me...are you now admitting that the Dems and FBI were as dirty as we suspected?

Edited by Nationalist

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Trump has been convicted twice in a row…

This obsession of yours is concerning. 

Bottom line...those who decide to vote for Trump...don't care. It would be an improvement on what's snoring in the Whitehouse today.

18 hours ago, West said:

Crazy how leftists fell for such an obvious conspiracy theory. Even as they called rational people names for pointing out it was a conspiracy theory. 

Not just a plain old 'conspiracy theory' either, but the 'mother of conspiracy theories'. And to make matters worse Fox had it right all along, while their fake news press competitors ran with the bs for years because it was good for ratings. If the CRTC does decide to punish FOX news in Canada, I just hope they hold all those other US cable news networks to those same high standards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

If you believe this...I have a bridge to sell ya.

Which reminds me...are you now admitting that the Dems and FBI were as dirty as we suspected?

WTH are you talking about? It's DIRECT QUOTE from the report.

Which you MIGHT KNOW IF YOU READ IT. LMAO

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Trump has been convicted twice in a row…

Time out for a mind game. If the US justice department randomly picked out 1 member of congress per year and went after them (including their close associates and families) with the same zeal and tenacity they displayed against Trump for the last 7 years.... what would they uncover? In fact, why not  start with Biden and his close associates and family?