MORE FREE FOOD! (Just when you think Democrats couldn't possibly get ANY dumber...)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-demand-universal-free-breakfast-160710079.html

Democrats demand universal free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack for kids in school

Dozens of Democrats in the House and Senate proposed legislation this week that would give all students from pre-school through high school three free meals a day plus a snack regardless of income, a move they said is needed to cope with the "record numbers" of American kids who are struggling with hunger.

The bill makes no mention of how the program would be funded or what it would cost. Many bills include language saying that Congress will appropriate whatever money is needed to fund a new program, or that funding will come from spending offsets or higher taxes.

"It is an international embarrassment that today, in the richest country in the history of the world, we are seeing record numbers of children and youth struggling with hunger on a daily basis," said Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., the sponsor of the Senate legislation.

A couple of talking points.

1. Yutes struggling with hunger? Do THESE yutes look like they've missed too many meals?

th?id=OIP.2cy1nOlgfoUnEoRE0XeeMgAAAA&pidth?id=OIP.J0WtwnbdBFeJy11dtoi3MAHaEA&pidth?id=OIP.kYDhA3ilS_Aj3hai5-sAuwHaE5&pidth?id=OIP._EvqrzkHfV8zDWT0ary8fQHaE5&pid

(Oh, and don't EVEN start that bullschitt about  proper nutrition. We aren't talking diet. (They sure as hell aren't.) We're talking HUNGER. These kids look HUNGRY to you?

2. What MULTI MILLIONAIRE BERNIE STALIN SANDERS fails to realize is that Florida public schools ALREADY have a free food program.  In the two counties I sub at, the schools provide free lunches and free breakfasts for the needy kids. In one county where there is a sizeable population of HOMELESS kids, the public schools are the ONLY source of food they get, when they're not sleeping in the woods. They get fed and they get a better education than ANY goose stepping blue state.

Unelected Joe has spent America into the HIGHEST DEFICITS IN HISTORY, which has resulted in the WORST inflation in history. And now these Democrats want to spend MORE money on a problem that DOESN'T EXIST?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, herbie said:

Reason10's Mock The Children Fund for like minded deplorables... donate now.

Good MAGA thinking, why spend money that could be used on border walls and tax cuts for the rich when you can just tell kids going hungry to school that they're too fat anyway!

What's the difference between Warren Buffet and that kid at bottom left there?  Other than that the kid probably has type two diabetes already.

The kid pays more taxes.

God Bless America!

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-demand-universal-free-breakfast-160710079.html

Democrats demand universal free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack for kids in school

Dozens of Democrats in the House and Senate proposed legislation this week that would give all students from pre-school through high school three free meals a day plus a snack regardless of income, a move they said is needed to cope with the "record numbers" of American kids who are struggling with hunger.

FOOD! LAND! WORK!

What a bunch o' swell fellers an' gals!

How bad do the Dems have to suck when they need to resort to communism for votes after every MSM outlet in America spent 24/7 propping up Biden and the Dems for the last ten years?

The MSM also spent the last 7 years saying that Trump was a racist criminal who tried to overthrow the gov't.... His 75M voters are "MAGA ikstreemists wif BULJING ize!" The Dems' approval rating should be at 99%. What happened?

The only people left voting GOP, based on the MSM's screed, should be cisgender racist white men who beat up their wives and own slaves.

Nope. They're leading.

"Super-lucid Joe" has an approval rating that's wallowing in the 30s.

I gotta hand it to the Yanks. No matter what the propagandists in their MSM tell them, Americans seem to know better.

Not here in Canada. CBC pisses in Canadians faces and tells them it's raining, they say "Our roof must be leaking 'cause I'm getting drenched sitting  here on my couch."

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I don't really have a problem with feeding kids.  Frankly - it will probably work out well for the fat ones as well as the under fed if it were done right. I have serious doubts about it being done right mind you.

Wow. So Christian and holy: “I don’t have a problem with feeding kids.”

17 hours ago, herbie said:

Reason10's Mock The Children Fund for like minded deplorables... donate now.

Good MAGA thinking, why spend money that could be used on border walls and tax cuts for the rich when you can just tell kids going hungry to school that they're too fat anyway!

Read the article, numbnuts.

(Jeez! You Nazis are getting dumber and dumber.)

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

What's the difference between Warren Buffet and that kid at bottom left there?  Other than that the kid probably has type two diabetes already.

The kid pays more taxes.

God Bless America!

The thread is not about taxes. It is about trying to manufacture a crisis that doesn't exist in America. Those FAT KIDS are not starving, you MO Ron.

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Children are starving and this a-hole’s response is to show us pictures of a few overweight to prove that there are no children going hungry in America.  

You can't look at those fat kids in the first post and tell me they are starving.

Yes, children are starving in Africa, thanks to the policies African politicians have foisted on them. And America has had Africa charities since the 50s. American kids are NOT starving.

You're such a liar.

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Children are starving and this a-hole’s response is to show us pictures of a few overweight to prove that there are no children going hungry in America.  

Food in America is more plentiful and CHEAPER than any other place in the world. Starvation and poverty in America (except in California) is a CHOICE.

Stupidity in America is also a CHOICE. It's obvious you goose steppers have made that choice.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Why bring religion into this, when you goose steppers are anti Christ?

And WHY ARE YOU NAZIS SO STUPID AS TO NOT READ THE REST OF THE FIRST POST. THE STATE OF FLORIDA ALREADY HAS A FREE FOOD PROGRAM FOR THE YUTES IN SCHOOL, stupid.

17 hours ago, herbie said:

But the kid could pick up sandwich meat as he mops the floor on midnight shift at the slaughterhouse!

That kid doesn't look like he's EVER bent over to pick up anything.

Oh, and to bring you up to speed, child labor in America is ILLEGAL. If you have some documentation of a poor kid picking up sandwich meat at a slaughterhouse during a midnight shift (which the adults here know you DON'T have) this would be the place to present it.  Otherwise, ADMIT YOU ARE A LIAR.

Grow a brain and try to keep up with the adults here.

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

That's all you bring to the table?  Sigh - and the left wonders why people don't respect them any more.

It felt like it was obvious given the context but i suppose for the terminally stupid on the board (also known as the lefties)  i should have specified that i don't have a problem with the schools feeding kids. Instead of their parents.

Did that make it more clear for you? Or should i fetch my white board and markers to explain it further?

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

While this is good on paper, in practice I am seeing this go down like his tuition forgiveness program.

Empty promises, to get votes.

I find the most sketchy, is how there is a refusal to detail how money would be obtained to do this, nor the budget that would be required.

Yeah - that's where i was going with having serious doubts about the implementation.

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

While this is good on paper, in practice I am seeing this go down like his tuition forgiveness program.

Empty promises, to get votes.

I find the most sketchy, is how there is a refusal to detail how money would be obtained to do this, nor the budget that would be required.

The US already spends billions in farm subsidies every year.  No reason not to use some of that to send food to schools, just as we use some to put food into storage for emergencies.  

I read this book called The Bible, and it said farmers should give 15% of their crops to the poor and give them their whole crop once every seven years. But now, we not longer have Christians. Instead, we have “Christians,” who only worship Biblical laws which are either convenient or which apply to other people.  

Edited by Rebound