Trump found liable for sexual abuse and defamation

Donald found liable for The federal jury of six men and three women found that Mr. Trump, 76, defamed Ms. Carroll when he posted a statement on his Truth Social website in October, calling her case “a complete con job” and “a Hoax and a lie.”

5 million in damages

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/05/09/nyregion/trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The left-wing is organized on this website. Doing the work, robo, as support on both threads with the same message. An efficient team. 

• 5 million in damages, hmm, I wonder if he will start a donation pool and ask for help, a sort of Fund to Help Trump so he can collect. Lots of MAGAs followers that will give, lots for their boss. 

A fool and his money are soon parted.  The poor “billionaire” needs your money.  Boo Hoo.  

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

The left-wing is organized on this website. Doing the work, robo, as support on both threads with the same message. An efficient team. 

• 5 million in damages, hmm, I wonder if he will start a donation pool and ask for help, a sort of Fund to Help Trump so he can collect. Lots of MAGAs followers that will give, lots for their boss. 

We just reported on the same news.

Leave it to the self proclaimed centrist to see a "pattern" (conspiracy). 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

57 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I did not, I was observing the work, that is in your mind (that I was seeing conspiracy part), actually, was commenting with a purpose, so maybe, on the right, they can do more threads of discussions. Is not only about you. Competition is great for the board. ?

That's not how it reads.... But you deserve the benefit of the doubt...... So, if I was mistaken I certainly apologize.

18 minutes ago, West said:

Lady claims she was molested out of the blue in 1996 while at a department store. Of course she waited 25+ years to come forward and only after Donnie runs as a republican. Doesn't hurt she got a nice book deal too.. 

Of course Trump is ON TAPE bragging about doing EXACTLY what "Lady" claims he did.

And NOW he is defending his claim to a right to sexually assault women because he is "a star."

If nothing ELSE, he should be convicted of STUPIDITY.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course Trump is ON TAPE bragging about doing EXACTLY what "Lady" claims he did.

And NOW he is defending his claim to a right to sexually assault women because he is "a star."

If nothing ELSE, he should be convicted of STUPIDITY.

Nonsense.. Donnie didn't touch her 

• Haha 1