Is it no wonder that conservatives didn't want women to have the right to vote???

Yea that red wave a couple years back that was lil more than, well nothing. And now we're coming up to 24 and Repugs have done everything possible to really tik off 53% of the countries entire electorate. And this is the party that wants to lead America. Lol, best of luck

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

between Coke and Pepsi - they're both sweet, but they'll still rot your teeth. 

Wow, wow which country was that, again? No, not about us we're so different.

Edited by myata

29 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

more control for ... not to rise up

Let's turn it into a positive sentence, shall we? The Central Committee knows best who should rise, correct? What "control"? By who? There, cute and rosy future assured.. which country was that, again?

Edited by myata

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

when a man told you there are

You always believe a man in the street when they see big green people? Ahead of your own eyes, and consciousness? Let's try again:

How many parties were ever running the federal government, ever, in the whole of two centuries or very near? C'mon is it that difficult to notice the reality? At last?

Edited by myata

7 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yea that red wave a couple years back that was lil more than, well nothing. And now we're coming up to 24 and Repugs have done everything possible to really tik off 53% of the countries entire electorate. And this is the party that wants to lead America. Lol, best of luck

Excuse me YOU FCKING LIAR, but it was the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN PARTY WHO FIRST CREATED LEGISLATION ALLOWING WOMEN TO VOTE.

It was the CONSERVATIVE HILLSDALE COLLEGE (the ONLY university that refuses all government funding because it refuses to give racial quota information to the government) who was the FIRST COLLEGE TO GRADUATE A BLACK FEMALE AFTER CONSTRUCTION.

Shove your lies up your ass, TROLL.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Excuse me YOU FCKING LIAR, but it was the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN PARTY WHO FIRST CREATED LEGISLATION ALLOWING WOMEN TO VOTE.

It was the CONSERVATIVE HILLSDALE COLLEGE (the ONLY university that refuses all government funding because it refuses to give racial quota information to the government) who was the FIRST COLLEGE TO GRADUATE A BLACK FEMALE AFTER CONSTRUCTION.

Shove your lies up your ass, TROLL.

1) Tone down the swearing. He's just a troll trying to bring other people down to his level.

2) Pretty sure it was the Dems and their militia, the KKK, who were violently opposing the right of blacks to vote as well. 

In 1854, the Republican Party emerged to combat the expansion of slavery into American territories after the passing of the Kansas–Nebraska Act. The early Republican Party consisted of northern Protestants, factory workers, professionals, businessmen, prosperous farmers, and after the Civil War, former black slaves. The party had very little support from white Southerners at the time, who predominantly backed the Democratic Party in the Solid South, 

Just beat that guy down with facts, not vulgar language. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Tone down the swearing. He's just a troll trying to bring other people down to his level.

2) Pretty sure it was the Dems and their militia, the KKK, who were violently opposing the right of blacks to vote as well. 

Just beat that guy down with facts, not vulgar language. 

I get it. I shouldn't lower myself to it's level. You're right. The fellow conservatives here deserve better.

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Reminder: 

Let's not forget that the Republican Party isn't all bad - they're just as flawed as the Democratic Party! It's like choosing between Coke and Pepsi - they're both sweet, but they'll still rot your teeth. ?

What, @myata copyright, please don't sue me!

No, I am not an anarchist, just a voter that uses the parties to restore balance when the other one shows too much idealism and thuggery. I notice in their followers how extreme they become, on both sides. So, you see, even your system, went Democrat - Republican - Democrat - Republican, etc, etc. Why? Becasue of voters like me.

I am the one that you fear, @NYLefty, "the apologist, the soft one" that you say, but in reality, is the profile of myself that decides the election. I am their reincarnation. You and the MAGAs in my humble opinion, I know you will call me madam now, is your style, think are important in the big picture, but you are not. I am the one with the big stick that decides elections, said a radical enlightened centrist?

The difference  between the Republicans and Democrats is pretty simple. The Democrats are a bunch of m0rons who all think alike, goose step to the SAME mantra and rarely think about anything.

Republicans over think everything and are so independent that they are all over the map.

During crisis, the Democrats circle the wagons. The Republicans circle the firing squad.

• Haha 1

Just now, Contrarian said:

I am sure if he asks @NYLefty he will say something similar about you. ?

But let's talk about the Democratic division, since you are entering that Arena too.

The Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party is the same as all the Democrats? Including Joe Machin, and the rest. 

Here are 10 that I could find that are against progressive politics, that go against your low level language that "Democrats think alike".

Joe Manchin - U.S. Senator from West Virginia
Kyrsten Sinema - U.S. Senator from Arizona
Josh Gottheimer - U.S. Representative from New Jersey
Henry Cuellar - U.S. Representative from Texas
Jim Cooper - U.S. Representative from Tennessee
Kurt Schrader - U.S. Representative from Oregon
Conor Lamb - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania
Vicente Gonzalez - U.S. Representative from Texas
Stephanie Murphy - U.S. Representative from Florida
Abigail Spanberger - U.S. Representative from Virginia

I refer to the CONTROLLING Democrats in  Congress and the unelected Democrat in the White House. I also refer to the single digit retard left wingers here who ALL think alike and show an equal lack of education.

23 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I refer to the CONTROLLING Democrats in  Congress and the unelected Democrat in the White House. I also refer to the single digit retard left wingers here who ALL think alike and show an equal lack of education.

The Dems are so controlling that they pretended Fetterman was an actual candidate who was capable of representing his constituents when he was actually just a shell of a man whom they knew they could control completely

Biden is the same 'thing'. A shell of a man. There's no way that a guy who can't string together coherent sentences or pronounce six-letter words is understanding and dealing with the myriad of complex issues that the WH is faced with each day. The Demmie handlers are having a heyday right now

Sure, the world is predictably going to hell while he's POTUS, and it seems to be on him, but it's really a symptom of the actual disease. 

1) Dems in general are highly corrupt, extremely divisive and lack foresight, and now the unelected mob behind the WH has full control

2) Even though the folks behind the curtains in the Dem party are in full control of everything, the role of "leader" is vacant. Biden doesn't command respect at all, so America is not united. The rest of the world sees that the US is basically rudderless right now (they don't have to listen to CNN's propaganda about how capable Joe is), and America's enemies are growing stronger as a result. "When the cat's away...."

Edited by WestCanMan

15 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Reminder: 

Let's not forget that the Republican Party isn't all bad - they're just as flawed as the Democratic Party! It's like choosing between Coke and Pepsi - they're both sweet, but they'll still rot your teeth. ?

One party is full of fascists who want a trans genocide. The other party is full of liberals who don't fight hard enough for change.

These things are the same. ?

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems are so controlling that they pretended Fetterman was an actual candidate who was capable of representing his constituents when he was actually just a shell of a man whom they knew they could control completely

Biden is the same 'thing'. A shell of a man. There's no way that a guy who can't string together coherent sentences or pronounce six-letter words is understanding and dealing with the myriad of complex issues that the WH is faced with each day. The Demmie handlers are having a heyday right now

Sure, the world is predictably going to hell while he's POTUS, and it seems to be on him, but it's really a symptom of the actual disease. 

1) Dems in general are highly corrupt, extremely divisive and lack foresight, and now the unelected mob behind the WH has full control

2) Even though the folks behind the curtains in the Dem party are in full control of everything, the role of "leader" is vacant. Biden doesn't command respect at all, so America is not united. The rest of the world sees that the US is basically rudderless right now (they don't have to listen to CNN's propaganda about how capable Joe is), and America's enemies are growing stronger as a result. "When the cat's away...."

Just because you HEAR ^this CRAP on FOS LIES does not make it true.

It just means it's good for their bottom line to tell you what YOU WANT TO HEAR. LMAO

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

You see, instead of asking the correct question, you go back to the safe comfort of your BIAS and you were attempting to do well up there. Lots of more work to do, brother. 

• Why not ask the question differently, as some libertarians right -> put it?

How come the MAGA Republicans managed to lose to someone like Fetterman? The question was posed by a right-wing libertarian platform reason.com.

• Like a sports fan, just seeing your side.  

Fetterman won because Oz is a conman who doesn't even live in PA.

Oz is FAMOUS for selling snake oil on TV. And he is MAGA which is NOT POPULAR.

18 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Reminder: 

What, @myata copyright, please don't sue me!

No, I am not an anarchist, just a voter that uses the parties to restore balance when the other one shows too much idealism and thuggery. I notice in their followers how extreme they become, on both sides. So, you see, even your system, went Democrat - Republican - Democrat - Republican, etc, etc. Why? Becasue of voters like me.

I am the one that you fear, @NYLefty, "the apologist, the soft one" that you say, but in reality, is the profile of myself that decides the election. I am their reincarnation. You and the MAGAs in my humble opinion, I know you will call me madam now, is your style, think are important in the big picture, but you are not. I am the one with the big stick that decides elections, said a radical enlightened centrist?

Your whacked and self inflating

19 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Who? You are the most disrespectful man on the right -> from this board, now someone like the OP comes along with the swearing (previous threads) and you meet your match? I can combat them, but you? What legitimacy do you have? 

Brother, listen to me carefully, when I was thugging and disrespecting around, someone told me once really well: "Doing bad is easy, swearing is easy, going after people is easy". Anyone can do that, and I can do it daily to anyone, but to sit down with reason and engage people to see if maybe you can find common ground, is difficult. 

That is hard, hence, why many of you degenerate into swearing my friend, now it seems the <- left is bringing members just like you, to swear and pass superficial messages instead of debating points. 

• Reasonable people are around here, you just need to find them, you are who you keep company with. Better to swear than to think and debate like a man. 

Actually, I give respect to carbon based life forms who have earned it. Swearing (I think the scientific term is scatology) is still a part of the English language. If there are Lenin Wingers here who are so sensitive that they can't handle an ABBREVIATION of the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge acronym, perhaps an anonymous political message board is not a safe enough space for them. For the limp wristed, low information snowflakes here, not everything comes with a participation trophy. They WILL encounter arguments that disagree with their FOURTH REICH ideas. And they have to be adult enough to handle the concept of someone disagreeing with them.

The average goose stepping LImpwrist Winger here spews crap a lot more vicious than any shortened form of a For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge acronym. The only thing that gives this environment any HINT of real life is the risk factor of having one's feelings hurt by losing an argument, especially losing it to someone with a superior education.

For the Limpwrist Wingers here, pretty much any young elementary school kid has a superior education.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Fetterman won because Oz is a conman who doesn't even live in PA.

Oz is FAMOUS for selling snake oil on TV. And he is MAGA which is NOT POPULAR.

Fetterman won due to voter fraud. Pennsylvania engaged in it before, to  elect a racist PEDOPHILE.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just because you HEAR ^this CRAP on FOS LIES does not make it true.

It just means it's good for their bottom line to tell you what YOU WANT TO HEAR. LMAO

Only an uneducated Downs Syndrome goose stepper would say that about FoxNews,

the HIGHEST RATED AND MOST RELIABLE NEWS SOURCE ON THE PLANET.

Crawl back under your rock, troll.

On 5/6/2023 at 2:33 AM, NYLefty said:

Who doesn't want women to vote?