IMPORTANT: Russell Crowe snubbed at King Charles’ coronation

Russell Crowe snubbed at King Charles’ coronation

This important news is on the Home Page of Fox News today. And it must be IMPORTANT, because Fox isn’t bothering to report that four Proud Boys were convicted of seditious conspiracy. 

So if you think Fox News is bringing you the news… they aren’t. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/russell-crowe-snubbed-king-charles-coronation

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.foxnews.com/us/proud-boys-leader-enrique-tarrio-3-other-members-convicted-plot-attack-capitol-jan-6

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, 3 other members convicted of plot to attack the Capitol on Jan. 6

Guess what that means? 

And this is for @BeaverFeverand @Rebound, the two who believe that sedition means that you're at the capitol, throwing rocks and breaking windows:

Tarrio wasn’t in Washington on Jan. 6, because he had been arrested two days earlier in a separate case and ordered out of the capital city. But prosecutors said he organized and directed the attack by Proud Boys who stormed the Capitol that day.

So... Not even in the city, still guilty of sedition... Awwww SNAP!

?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/proud-boys-leader-enrique-tarrio-3-other-members-convicted-plot-attack-capitol-jan-6

Guess what that means? 

And this is for @BeaverFeverand @Rebound, the two who believe that sedition means that you're at the capitol, throwing rocks and breaking windows:

?

Too bad you don't understand the legal status of CONSPIRATORS under US LAW. LMAO.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Guess what that means? 

?

How did you find the article?  I scrolled the front page, nothing. Went to US, nothing. US-Crime, nothing. They buried that story, didn’t they? 

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Guess what that means? 

?

Boy you are not bright. You can be guilty of sedition for plotting seditious activity or for plotting and also participating in it  Is that so hard fpr your feeble mind to grasp?

Please film yourself going in person to the nearest courthouse and explain your legal expertise is superior to those who spend their entire academic and professional career studying and practicing law. 

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Guess what that means? 

?

Bin Laden was no where near New York on 9/11 so I guess he had nothing to do with it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Boy you are not bright. You can be guilty of sedition for plotting seditious activity or for plotting and also participating in it  Is that so hard fpr your feeble mind to grasp?

Please film yourself going in person to the nearest courthouse and explain your legal expertise is superior to those who spend their entire academic and professional career studying and practicing law. 

?

Boy you are not bright.

Guilty of sedition for plotting seditious activity?

That's means: "[Guilty of plotting] - to - [plot]." Seditious activity is plotting(and inciting).

Guilty of plotting to plot. That's what you just said up there. Seditious activity is plotting.

Beave: "Hey guys, let's get together to plot some plotting on Wednesday."

You can be guilty of sedition for plotting.... treasonous activity.

At that point you can choose to engage in the treasonous activity yourself (which is treason), you could also choose to try and get more people involved in your activity while you're on your way to commit treason (which is sedition), or you could convince nearby people to join in (which is also sedition), but you can commit multiple crimes simultaneously and they're not all considered the exact same crime. It is a bunch of related but separate crimes. 

You can get an open liquor and a DUI charge while also getting charged with speeding, driving recklessly, driving without insurance, driving without a license, etc. They're not all considered "drunk driving". They're all separate charges. Some are related, like speeding and driving recklessly, driving drunk and open liquor, but they're still all separate charges. 

Now, acting on the sedition by engaging in the attack proves that the sedition wasn't all just smack-talk, hence the need for low security outside the capitol. Hence the need for a guy like Epps to convince people to cross that threshold. The Dems needed people inside the capitol. 

People yelling at the barricades, blocked off by a wall of armed cops, would not convince Americans that sedition (what they really want to charge Trump with) was committed. The Dems/FBI needed the act of Treason to follow. It never really did, but people milling about in the capitol with audio dubbed over it looks "Real real treasony" to the leftist dolt horde. 

Again, plotting/inciting = sedition.

Acting = treason. 

If you wanna change that, please go to Merriam Webster and Oxford and Collins and dig up Edward Thorndike and tell them all that their definitions are all wrong. Go tell all the lawyers and judges and law professors that mobs of people attacking things are now considered seditious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Bin Laden was no where near New York on 9/11 so I guess he had nothing to do with it.

He's not an American so it's not sedition or treason when he gets his foreigners to plot/attack buildings in America. I thought that you knew at least that much, but I have a habit of overestimating leftists. I keep on thinking that you can add, or speak English. My bad. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He's not an American so it's not sedition or treason when he gets his foreigners to plot/attack buildings in America. I thought that you knew at least that much, but I have a habit of overestimating leftists. I keep on thinking that you can add, or speak English. My bad. 

Oh really? “He’s not an American”?

The law does not care what your legal status is, unless you’re a diplomat. Otherwise, if you commit a crime in America, you have broken our law. Don’t think you can drag your Canadian self over here and start breaking our laws.  You cannot. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

But we agree that being there has nothing to do with it.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Oh really? “He’s not an American”?

The law does not care what your legal status is, unless you’re a diplomat. Otherwise, if you commit a crime in America, you have broken our law. Don’t think you can drag your Canadian self over here and start breaking our laws.  You cannot. 

You're so dumb it's painful.

FYI you can only betray your own country.

FYI you can only commit treason against your own country. 

FYI you can only commit sedition against your own country. 

This is basic English, dude. 

If I conspire to attack the US or its gov't that's not sedition, it's terrorism. 

I think we're done here. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're so dumb it's painful.

FYI you can only betray your own country.

FYI you can only commit treason against your own country. 

FYI you can only commit sedition against your own country. 

This is basic English, dude. 

If I conspire to attack the US or its gov't that's not sedition, it's terrorism. 

I think we're done here. 

Citizenship has nothing to do with it. 
Omar Abdel-Rahman was an Egyptian convicted in the U.S. for seditious conspiracy.

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

?

Boy you are not bright.

Guilty of sedition for plotting seditious activity?

That's means: "[Guilty of plotting] - to - [plot]." Seditious activity is plotting(and inciting).

Guilty of plotting to plot. That's what you just said up there. Seditious activity is plotting.

Beave: "Hey guys, let's get together to plot some plotting on Wednesday."

You can be guilty of sedition for plotting.... treasonous activity.

At that point you can choose to engage in the treasonous activity yourself (which is treason), you could also choose to try and get more people involved in your activity while you're on your way to commit treason (which is sedition), or you could convince nearby people to join in (which is also sedition), but you can commit multiple crimes simultaneously and they're not all considered the exact same crime. It is a bunch of related but separate crimes. 

You can get an open liquor and a DUI charge while also getting charged with speeding, driving recklessly, driving without insurance, driving without a license, etc. They're not all considered "drunk driving". They're all separate charges. Some are related, like speeding and driving recklessly, driving drunk and open liquor, but they're still all separate charges. 

Now, acting on the sedition by engaging in the attack proves that the sedition wasn't all just smack-talk, hence the need for low security outside the capitol. Hence the need for a guy like Epps to convince people to cross that threshold. The Dems needed people inside the capitol. 

People yelling at the barricades, blocked off by a wall of armed cops, would not convince Americans that sedition (what they really want to charge Trump with) was committed. The Dems/FBI needed the act of Treason to follow. It never really did, but people milling about in the capitol with audio dubbed over it looks "Real real treasony" to the leftist dolt horde. 

Again, plotting/inciting = sedition.

Acting = treason. 

If you wanna change that, please go to Merriam Webster and Oxford and Collins and dig up Edward Thorndike and tell them all that their definitions are all wrong. Go tell all the lawyers and judges and law professors that mobs of people attacking things are now considered seditious. 

OMFG you’re like a child. Do we really have to endure your uneducated high school dropout idi*cy on the same topic in 2 different threads?

The fact that you think as a high school dropout you know more about the law than lawyers, judges and legal experts speaks for itself.  

End of story 

Quit wasting everyone’s time with your ridiculous made-up forehead-slapping arguments 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

Citizenship has nothing to do with it. 
Omar Abdel-Rahman was an Egyptian convicted in the U.S. for seditious conspiracy.

He also lived in NYC. 

If you live in a country, and you engage in a conspiracy to attack the gov't there, it's sedition.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:18 PM, Rebound said:

Russell Crowe snubbed at King Charles’ coronation

This important news is on the Home Page of Fox News today. And it must be IMPORTANT, because Fox isn’t bothering to report that four Proud Boys were convicted of seditious conspiracy. 

So if you think Fox News is bringing you the news… they aren’t. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/russell-crowe-snubbed-king-charles-coronation

The proud boys.. lefty boogeyman ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

OMFG you’re like a child. Do we really have to endure your uneducated high school dropout idi*cy on the same topic in 2 different threads?

The fact that you think as a high school dropout you know more about the law than lawyers, judges and legal experts speaks for itself.  

End of story 

Quit wasting everyone’s time with your ridiculous made-up forehead-slapping arguments 

Instead of just name-calling you should be learning the meaning of some of the most basic words in your first language. It will take people longer to figure out that you never made it to high school. 

Sedition: plotting/inciting.

Treason: attacking.

So simple, such a basic part of our language, and yet after two years of watching all things sedition/treason-related, you still don't even know what they mean. 

Edited by WestCanMan

The story of that Omar Abdel-Rahman guy, the one who was charged with seditious conspiracy because he had a US green card and we was PLOTTING against the gov't, is something to behold. 

Abdel-Rahman was issued a tourist visa to visit the United States by the consul of the United States Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, despite his name being listed on a U.S. State Department terrorist watch list. Abdel-Rahman entered the United States in July 1990 via Saudi Arabia, Peshawar, and Sudan.

1) Do they mean tourist visa, or terrorist visa? Looks like a voice-to-text error. 

2) Dems have a point: what's the point of having a secure border if terrorists can just come through the front door?

The State Department revoked his tourist visa on 17 November.[13] Despite this, in April 1991, he obtained a green card from the Immigration and Naturalization Service office in Newark, New Jersey.

Dummy #1: "Oh look! We're finally doing our jobs!"

Dummy #2: "Hold my beer...."

After leaving the U.S. to go on an overseas trip, he tried to re-enter the U.S. in August 1991. At that point, U.S. officials recognized that he was on the lookout list, and began the procedure to revoke his permanent resident status. The U.S. government still allowed him to enter the country, as he had the right to appeal the decision to revoke his residency status.

Ahhhh, the rights of criminals and terrorists lol.

Abdel-Rahman failed to appeal the decision, and on 6 March 1992, the U.S. government revoked his green card. He then requested political asylum. A hearing on that matter was held on 20 January 1993.[14] 

Just when you think his story is getting boring....

It was later revealed that Abdel-Rahman was given most of his visa approvals by the CIA.[15] Egyptian officials have testified that the CIA was actively assisting him in entering the US.[16][17] The CIA also protected Abdel-Rahman after he arrived in the United States.[18]

Well that makes sense. The CIA has nothing better to do than help terrorists find homes in the US. There's no mention of whether the CIA helped pay his rent or his cable bill, we are left to assume...

He issued a fatwa in the US that declared it lawful to rob banks and kill Jews in the US.

Even Trudeau would probably condemn that as hate speech.

His sermons condemned Americans as the "descendants of apes and pigs who have been feeding from the dining tables of the Zionists, Communists, and colonialists".[19] 

I'm starting to get the feeling this guy, who the CIA really wanted in the country, hated Americans and Jews. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 5/6/2023 at 12:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

The story of that Omar Abdel-Rahman guy, the one who was charged with seditious conspiracy because he had a US green card and we was PLOTTING against the gov't, is something to behold. 

1) Do they mean tourist visa, or terrorist visa? Looks like a voice-to-text error. 

2) Dems have a point: what's the point of having a secure border if terrorists can just come through the front door?

Dummy #1: "Oh look! We're finally doing our jobs!"

Dummy #2: "Hold my beer...."

Ahhhh, the rights of criminals and terrorists lol.

Just when you think his story is getting boring....

Well that makes sense. The CIA has nothing better to do than help terrorists find homes in the US. There's no mention of whether the CIA helped pay his rent or his cable bill, we are left to assume...

Even Trudeau would probably condemn that as hate speech.

I'm starting to get the feeling this guy, who the CIA really wanted in the country, hated Americans and Jews. 

The CIA helped him enter the country… according to who? 

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The CIA helped him enter the country… according to who? 

Wiki

It was later revealed that Abdel-Rahman was given most of his visa approvals by the CIA.[15] Egyptian officials have testified that the CIA was actively assisting him in entering the US.[16][17] The CIA also protected Abdel-Rahman after he arrived in the United States.[18]

Their cites:

1.  Gilles Kepel, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam (Harvard University Press, 2002), p.300-304
  2. ^ Douglas Jehl, "C.I.A. Officers Played Role In Sheik Visas" The New York Times, 22 July 1993
  3. ^ Cooley, John, "Unholy Wars" (Pluto, 1999), pp. 11, 54

You could have clicked the hotlinks in my post.... They work.

The NYT one is viewable if you're unfortunate enough to have access behind their paywall: https://www.nytimes.com/1993/07/22/nyregion/cia-officers-played-role-in-sheik-visas.html

Edited by WestCanMan

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wiki

Their cites:

1.  Gilles Kepel, Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam (Harvard University Press, 2002), p.300-304
  2. ^ Douglas Jehl, "C.I.A. Officers Played Role In Sheik Visas" The New York Times, 22 July 1993
  3. ^ Cooley, John, "Unholy Wars" (Pluto, 1999), pp. 11, 54

You could have clicked the hotlinks in my post.... They work.

The NYT one is viewable if you're unfortunate enough to have access behind their paywall: https://www.nytimes.com/1993/07/22/nyregion/cia-officers-played-role-in-sheik-visas.html

Wait. 
So the New York Times is a reliable source?

On 5/6/2023 at 12:40 PM, WestCanMan said:

Instead of just name-calling you should be learning the meaning of some of the most basic words in your first language. It will take people longer to figure out that you never made it to high school. 

Sedition: plotting/inciting.

Treason: attacking.

So simple, such a basic part of our language, and yet after two years of watching all things sedition/treason-related, you still don't even know what they mean. 

The dictionary. You’re challenging the courts and legal experts using the dictionary FFS.  And despite having no actual knowledge of the law or formal education beyond your teenage years you think you’re more knowledgeable than acid legal experts.  Because you looked up one word the dictionary online. Nuff said. 

That’s not how the law works genius. 

Edited by BeaverFever

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

The dictionary. You’re challenging the courts and legal experts using the dictionary and with no actual knowledge of the law or formal education beyond your teenage years  Nuff said. 

That’s not how the law works genius. 

There are legal definitions genius. The words in our vernacular don't just come from nowhere. 

Face it, people with IQs over 50 just know how to use big words that are unmanageable for the likes of you. 

Sedition is plotting/inciting, to attack or to plan an attack all by yourself is treason. Just learn it.

Just a friendly hint: stop saying that mobs are "seditious", it proves how stupid you are. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

They're the exact opposite, but you love drinking from that toilet so belly up to the bar, lad. 

So is the story true or false?

What I think? You’re delusional, so you just make things up and if something confirms what you think, it’s true, and if it contradicts what you think, it’s false. 

So is this New York Times story true, or is it false? 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

So is the story true or false?

The article is from 1993 and TBH I don't have an opinion of how reliable NYT's reporting was back then. I wasn't paying attention. 

If they went so far as to write about it then there must have been some element of truth to it. There was even an element of truth to the Russian collusion story: the Russians spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on FB ads related to the US election. I don't think anyone doubts that.

Hillary colluded with some Russians to provide the bogus dossier.

There actually was some bombshell evidence: the FBI committed crimes. 

So there was some truth to it. There were things to be learned from it all, even if it wasn't what the Demonrats were hoping for. 

TBH, re: this Omar guy, if you're intelligent enough, and open minded enough, you might be able to think of more than a few reasons why the CIA might have benefitted from his presence in the US, even while knowing that he was an active plotter. Think of it as an exercise. Try to come up with a few. 

What I think? You’re delusional, so you just make things up and if something confirms what you think, it’s true, and if it contradicts what you think, it’s false. 

That's a fair answer from your narrow, limited POV. 

It only makes sense for you to suspect that other people think and react exactly the same way that you do. 

It takes a much greater mind than your own to be able to empathize with people or to predict what they'd like to do and why they may or may not follow through on it. 

So is this New York Times story true, or is it false? 

A better question would be: "Is it intentionally misleading?" but I don't know the answer to that anyways. Like I said, I have no opinion on how bad the NYT was in 1993, I just know they crossed the Rubicon at some point. 

If I was to answer either question in a meaningful way I'd say that the NYT thought that this story was worth printing for some reason, and so I think it's worth considering. Bend your brain into it. Exercise.

In a lot of the terrorist attacks there's the common refrain "Authorities were aware of his extremist ties" or some such. The FBI and CIA have even had in-person dealings with some of these people. Not all of the reasons are bad, but sometimes they are. 

As far as that guy's criminal charge of sedition is concerned, he lived in the US so he actually was betraying the US. It actually was sedition. If you let someone borrow you car and they intentionally run over your dog with it that means that they've betrayed you. They don't have to be an immediate family member or your best fried to betray you. You did enough to expect goodwill and got malice. Betrayed.

The US took that guy in and let him live there, then he betrayed them. He tried to orchestrate an attack on them. Planning... Most likely inciting others to attack... Textbook sedition. 

Edited by WestCanMan