CRTC considering banning Fox News from Canadian cable packages

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Describing just about everyone else as stupid amounts to the same thing.

No - i could be entirely average and still be smarter than stupid :)

And if thats the measure then Moonbox has nothing to complain about - go check the number of times he uses the phrase 'I thought you were smarter than that ' :) He insinuates people are stupid vastly more than i do.

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

OTOH you put way more effort than necessary into demonstrating that you're the biggest sphincter. That always comes through loud and clear.

Sure kiddo :) I have to be in order to put up with all the shit from people like you :)  

If it makes you feel better - moon box is smarter than you as well. Which really isn't saying much.

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure kiddo :) I have to be in order to put up with all the shit from people like you :)  

But you really don't. As I've said before you're not as stupid as you pretend to be. I mean, take WasteCanMan for example, he claims he's the 7th smartest guy on the Internet and you make him look like a dunce.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

No - i could be entirely average and still be smarter than stupid :)

If you focused more on informing and crafting your arguments, maybe you could be.  Instead, you waste your time cluelessly boasting to your bemused opponents about how savagely you're defeating them, and about how frustrated and dejected that apparently makes them feel.  ?

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I asked you for a Cite for you claim, and you refused - claiming that you can essentially read my mind.  Whatever my claim was (and your assertion seems to have changed already) I would be fully glad to walk it back if I said something that's incorrect.  You see the world as an action movie good-vs-evil fight, which is why political discussion is NOT for you.  You have to wonder why somebody like you lives in a country where 2/3 of the votes are cast for 'evil' in your eyes.

I don't need to find a cite between you and I because you actually KNOW that you went along with Trudeau's bizarre claims about the unvaxed and the freedom convoy. If you don't remember how you felt and the kinds of things that you were saying so recently that's cause for concern on your part. 

If I take the effort to go back and find your claims about the Freedom Convoy it won't be for your benefit, it will just be to prove to everyone else how ethically and morally bankrupt you are. 

@Contrarian - this is why these people need to leave.  They don't know how to participate in discussion at a kindergarten level.  

Lol. You clowning with one of this site's biggest trolls about who can and can't participate in adult discussions is hilarious. You're two pigs rooting in the mud whining about how dirty the cats are. 

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

If you focused more on informing and crafting your arguments, maybe you could be.  Instead, you waste your time cluelessly boasting to your bemused opponents about how savagely you're defeating them, and about how frustrated and dejected that apparently makes them feel.  ?

LOL - well you're REALLY convincing me that you're NOT emotionally scarred by following me around and going on about it  :)

For a guy who's NOT frustrated and dejected you're sure spending a lot of time following me around and whining :)   Yup, no sign of mental instability there :)  

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Oh - and sidenote:

You're now the guy who aggressively jumped into a conversation to lecture someone about being aggressive and picked a fight because you think i pick fights, only to tell me that you think that i'm always telling people I won which means you won ;)

Like... you don't even see it do you :)  Keep going little monkey - your friend got tired and isn't around to amuse me any more so you can do it :)

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

This bully troll is watching my account, 5 minutes after I said was tired as I worked for him, so he can come here and spread propaganda, he started going around mentioning my name.  So he can claim that win. Brother, get medical help, no joke. You are beyond narcissistic. How sad did it make it when I said @Moonbox smashed the pavement with you? He is intelligent, you are a dumb agitator, that's the difference. 

Insecure damaged boy, I told you, mediocre trolls like you are on 5-24 hours hold. Will respond you to every time, but wait your turn, you are not a good customer now. 

• I have 3 messages from you, that will be responded to you properly on the 5-24 hold, so tomorrow around 10 am be online, post more until then. 

ROFLMAO :) Yeah - no mental health issues there at all :)  Keep going kiddo!

OMG here we go again with Trudeau and the Aunty Vaxx freedumb convoy. Like a terrier after a rat.

You lost that one. You've lost every court appeal. Give it up already. PP and Danielle have both lost support for their defence of Convid10ts. Like a Trump retard still going on about Hillary's emails>

Edited by herbie
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

For a guy who's NOT frustrated and dejected you're sure spending a lot of time following me around and whining :)   Yup, no sign of mental instability there :)  

You can't spam the board with 30+ posts a day and then accuse anyone of following you.  Not only are you near-impossible to avoid on account of your shitting up the whole forum all day, how could I possibly keep on top of all of it when I can (apparently?) only type with two fingers?  ?

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You're now the guy who aggressively jumped into a conversation to lecture someone about being aggressive and picked a fight because you think i pick fights, only to tell me that you think that i'm always telling people I won which means you won ;)

I jumped into a conversation where you were already engaged in a fight...which is the majority of the threads you post in, which also happens to be the majority of the threads on this forum.

That bolded part is incoherent nonsense.  I would have loved to be in your head when you typed out that gem.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I think what you really meant to say was amused and if it wasn't then it would be kind of like lying. ?

Edited by eyeball

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I think what you really meant to say was amused and if it wasn't then it would be kind of like lying. ?

I think both work.  I'm legitimately puzzled by what he thinks he accomplishing, but it is funny.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

You can't spam the board with 30+ posts a day and then accuse anyone of following you. 

What kind of absolute bullshit is that :) -  holy crap kid .

You weren't part of the discussion - you didn't "bump into me", you CHOSE to attack me out of the blue for no reason.

And then you've spent, what - like 10 posts crying like a baby claiming that YOUR behavior is my fault because i type too much for you. My Keyboard made you do it!

And after that massive effort you're trying to convince me that you're NOT obsessed and emotionally damaged? How many other posts have you made today? Like one or two? I'm basically your WHOLE DAY.  Because i type too much for you. In a discussion you weren't even a part of.

Kid - i obviously live rent free in your head. It is PAINFULLY obvious that you're angry and frustrated that you can't win a discussion with me and this is how you lash out.

Try 6 or 7 more posts telling me how you're not frustrated and dejected  :) That'll REALLY prove it :)  

I've obviously emotionally damaged you. Sorry about that, but i'm afraid you'll have to get REAL therapy if you want to feel better.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

I think both work.  I'm legitimately puzzled by what he thinks he accomplishing, but it is funny.  

And what are you accomplishing by making me the complete focus of your attention exactly? LOL - you're completely obsessed and spent all day posting at me about typing too much for you but I'm the one with questionable behavior :) 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No one's following you, you're simply getting in the way.

LOL - it's interesting that the people who can't make a coherent argument are the ones following me around like this - as if somehow you can't avoid a post :)  In the way? What - you tripped and accidentally fell on my post and couldn't help but read it? My how clumsy :)  

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

But you really don't. As I've said before you're not as stupid as you pretend to be. I mean, take WasteCanMan for example, he claims he's the 7th smartest guy on the Internet and you make him look like a dunce.

I tend to treat people as i get treated.  And at the end of the day, it's not about smarts. A very average person can still put together a decent coherent argument with a little training, if they don't that's probaby not because they're not smart but because they don't have the training they need to make a strong argument.

But - as we see - look at who's attacking me today trying to claim that they're not bitter and upset that i made good arguments they couldn't refute. Moonbox, treebeard, you -  lefties who obviously don't appreciate having been shown up. Moonbox fancies himself an intellect and he's just not - but he's slightly better trained that some of the people he chooses to debate. Treebeards the same.

So - when they run into someone who can put together a better argument they become hostile and angry and act badly. Look at Moonbox - this guy is so obsessed with me he's foaming at the mouth and why? I type too much for his liking.

I talk with several people here who are of a different mindset and we get along pretty good.  But I can't do anything about angry !diots who behave like asswipes and then blame others for their own inability to cope with their emotions.

30 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And then you've spent, what - like 10 posts crying like a baby claiming that YOUR behavior is my fault because i type too much for you. My Keyboard made you do it!

Whatever number of posts I've spent, multiply the number of words by 4-5x for your meandering responses, and then by another 3-4x after that for everyone else you're arguing with.  

As far as crying like a baby goes, you're falling back on your whole projection thing again.  Anyone here can scroll back and review the last page or so of your responses to see which one of us has got himself worked up.  ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Whatever number of posts I've spent, multiply the number of words by 4-5x for your meandering responses, and then by another 3-4x after that for everyone else you're arguing with.  

OH noes - someone typed a lot on the internet :) 

Sure - i talked to lots of people today, Where as you were 100 percent fixated on me. And my big crime - i type too much. On an internet forum :) LOLOL

Oh and what was your other complaint when i first got here? Ahhh yes -  I post too many articles about trudeau. The canadian prime mininster.  In a canadian politics forum.  

Clearly i'm a monster :)   Do you hear how pathetic you sound?

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

As far as crying like a baby goes, you're falling back on your whole projection thing again.

Ahhh yes - you do pick up AA's bad habits and word of the day calendar :)   Projection! Deflection! GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE GOALPOSTS! :)

The same crap that means the same thing - you know you're in the wrong and have nothing intelligent to say. What a joke.  Can't you lefties at least mix it  up a bit once in a while?  Any moment you'll start posting memes :)

Kid -  all you've done here is show the entire board you're a scared little man who is intimidated by his betters - like a little chihuahua yapping at the big does from behind a fence.

Nighty night kiddo - i'll still be here tomorrow interacting with lots of people, while you'll still be angry and intimidated by your betters :) 

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I am a man of my word.

But you're not a man of your word. We've already established that.

And shortly after you picked this fight you've been hiding, so blaming me for the fact you don't come on line any more is hardly fair.

You're a drunk, you're a jew hater and you're a liar.  And you picked a fight you can't win because you got drunk one night and got mad over something which was already proven to be true and now you can't deal with it.

Pathetic.

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ahhh yes - you do pick up AA's bad habits and word of the day calendar :)   Projection! Deflection! GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE GOALPOSTS! :)

More like, projection, projection, projection, projection.  

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Kid -  all you've done here is show the entire board you're a scared little man who is intimidated by his betters - like a little chihuahua yapping at the big does from behind a fence.

To respond to criticism of projection with more projection, and have it be this hysterical, is perfect.  You've both proven my point and made me laugh at the same time.  Thank you.  ??

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I tend to treat people as i get treated.  And at the end of the day, it's not about smarts. A very average person can still put together a decent coherent argument with a little training, if they don't that's probaby not because they're not smart but because they don't have the training they need to make a strong argument.

Training? So you really did take a course or were you mentored or just self-taught? Maybe you should consider offering an online course. You'd probably make a good troll farmer or recruiter for anyone who runs one.

Edited by eyeball

On 5/15/2023 at 7:22 PM, herbie said:

I see convi diots is a banned word.

1d-10t is banned. If you put those characters together inside any word it's banned. 

If you really want to say cov1d-10t but can't, just use vax-fascist or vaxtard instead. They all mean the exact same thing.