CRTC considering banning Fox News from Canadian cable packages

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

“Radical centrist” is an oxymoron.  A centrist cannot be radical and vice versa.

Very good.  Now consider for a moment whether he's  actually too dumb to realize this self-evident truth, or that he came up with it on purpose.  

Hmmm GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Moonbox

39 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Michael, finally doing some work to combat people. Good man.

Hey Michael - the anti jew lobby supports you - you must be so happy :)

Kid - You're an insignificant racists drunk who  is so desperate for the attention of his betters that you spend all day chasing me around begging for my attention and approval.  Why did you think anyone cares about what you have to say?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Very good.  Now consider for a moment whether he's  actually too dumb to realize this self-evident truth, or that he came up with it on purpose. 

Neither i suspect.  It was a joke term that was kicking around the internet for a while. A youtuber named SomeBlackGuy who was a political commentator coined the term i believe and this loser probably thought it sounds cool without understanding it.

So he's taken a joke and is using it unironically not realizing it was a joke to begin with.

The guy's a racist and a drunk. I think you're asking too much for him to have put any thought into it one way or another.

Just now, Contrarian said:

I know you want me to leave as I threw you a bone that will be gone for a few hours. Is true, I am actually dressing up and answering you know. I don't care about you or anyone has to say. My aim is to expose you manipulators and bullies like you and will do it properly, without the thuggery as my last 3 messages. I'm confident in what I am saying and I believe that they are worth sharing. 

You're an insignificant racists drunk who  is so desperate for the attention of his betters that you spend all day chasing me around begging for my attention and approval.  Why did you think anyone cares about what you have to say?

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You're an insignificant racists drunk who  is so desperate for the attention of his betters...

You're writing 1000+ posts a month (most of them in BATTLE MODE).  Who's really desperate for attention here?  ?

• Haha 2

Just now, Contrarian said:

No, I just put a very nice shirt on,

Oh you still have one without booze and puke stains on it?  :) how nice :)

You're a jew hating drunk who is so desperate for attention of his betters that all you can do is follow me around begging for my attention. So - you lied about going out anywhere. typical.

• Haha 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

You're writing 1000+ posts a month (most of them in BATTLE MODE).  Who's really desperate for attention here?  ?

Am i following anyone around making racist comments?

Sorry moonbox - are you REALLY endorsing his behavior? You're saying his anti semite comments are acceptable?

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

“Radical centrist” is an oxymoron.  A centrist cannot be radical and vice versa.

Don't bother using the dictionary with these guys. They think that mobs are seditious, vaccines don't slow the spread of a disease or protect the people who take it, men can menstruate and have babies, defund police doesn't mean "defund police", they conflate the terms leftist and liberal, and they think 'fascism' means "believes in fair elections".

Some of these leftists call themselves "conservatives" or "centrists" because they think that it makes their anti-conservative screed seem more poignant and sincere but eventually they cross the Rubicon by backing Trudeau's hate speech or making excuses for the FBI's crimes.  

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are truly a hysterical and paranoid person. Everything is working pretty much the same way it always has.

The leftists who post here don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.

This leads us to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?

Should we tolerate Michael Hardner? 

Don't get all hysterical and paranoid now Mikey, that's just the way Canadians talk to each other. We're kind people. 

2. I don't know about leftist trends, but I as a conservative have posted about poverty very recently. Nobody cared. People are still paying attention to this ridiculous internet censorship non-issue.

FYI freedom of speech and freedom of assembly are central themes of democracies and free countries. Once they're gone all that's left is totalitarianism. 

Do you want to live in the kind of country where the government can force people to take whatever injections they want for no reason? On second thought, NVM. 

Poverty is very little to do with immigration, or the cost of energy and a lot more to do with general cost of living especially housing.  Also, wage stagnation.

What do paint chips taste like? 

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Where did I say anything even resembling that?  ?

Just above.  So... if that's not the case then why not just say 'no, that's not the case'. Why be evasive?

Here's a fact as well - you come on here in 'full battle mode' as much as i do or more. This being a perfect example.

59 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Just above.  So... if that's not the case then why not just say 'no, that's not the case'. Why be evasive?

What part of what you quoted was condoning anti-semite behavior?  ?

That's ridiculous.  

59 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Here's a fact as well - you come on here in 'full battle mode' as much as i do or more. This being a perfect example.

As much or more!?  ?

Evidently not, because if I posted as much as you did, I'd have over 150,000 posts on this forum after 15 years....instead of <7000. 

Nobody on this forum can match your sheer volume of belligerent squawking.  You drown and derail threads with it so regularly that for you to suggest literally anyone else is desperate for attention/acknowledgement is the peak of irony.  

I hope this post wasn't too condoning of anti-semitic behavior.  ?

Edited by Moonbox

17 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What part of what you quoted was condoning anti-semite behavior?  ?

Why are you so afraid of just saying you don't approve of his anti semite behavior? Why are you evading?

You know - i wouldn't have pegged you for an anti semite but you're really avoiding that issue for some reason.

"I disapprove of his anti-semite behavior" - how hard  is that?  If you DO approve of it i guess you'll want to stay silent but i can't think of any other reason.

As much or more!?  ?

Yep.  Did i post here randomly attacking you? Nope.  did you post here randomly attacking me? Yep :)

pot - meet kettle.  Kettle, pot.

And a quick glance over your posts shows that the vast majority are confrontational, even where there's no need.

Sorry kiddo. Look to your own behavior before you criticize others,

Evidently not, because if I posted as much as you did, I'd have over 150,000 posts on this forum after 15 years....instead of <7000. 

So because you do the exact same thing but spread over more time it's somehow better? Hypocrite.

There will be times i have more time to be here and times when i have less.  But - doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING OR WORSE and then calling others out over it is scummy no matter how often you're here.

Nobody on this forum can match your sheer volume of belligerent squawking. 

Well you come pretty close. Like i said you chose to come here and pick a fight, not me. 

I hope this post wasn't too condoning of anti-semitic behavior.  ?

I don't know - i guess we'll see. DO you approve of his anti-semite behavior or not? Pretty easy to either condemn or condone it - whatever your feelings are. But dodging the question just makes you look sketchy as hell.

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Sooo = that'd make you the babboon, right? :)

I can't recall anyone who's played rubber and glue around here as often and persistently as you do. You seem to have a real penchant for using every cheap debating fallacy and trick in the book.

Did you take an Internet course or something for that? Must have been an online course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This thread is a sad looking stream that should illustrate to anyone of reasonable intelligence and opinion, exactly why you people should stfu. 

Of course, none of you will get that, for reasons already given.

That's why I'm stepping in to remind, as a senior member who's an expert in posting,

please keep the insults on topic.

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

This thread is a sad looking stream that should illustrate to anyone of reasonable intelligence and opinion, exactly why you people should stfu. 

Of course, none of you will get that, for reasons already given.

That's why I'm stepping in to remind, as a senior member who's an expert in posting,

please keep the insults on topic.

Have you considered giving moderating a try or is that too much like censorship?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I can't recall anyone who's played rubber and glue around here as often and persistently as you do.

Well we've previously established that you can't get past 2 unless someone takes off your mittens so.. 3?

You seem to have a real penchant for using every cheap debating fallacy and trick in the book.

Only with cheap debaters. Step up your game and it won't be a problem.

Did you take an Internet course or something for that? Must have been an online course.

No, you just argue like a small child. I've seen that lots. So i just reply as if you were a small child. Works great.

If you ever grow up and debate like an honest person then i'll adjust appropriately but so far...

Typical leftie tho. You drag the level of debate down into the mud and then complain about it.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Have you considered giving moderating a try or is that too much like censorship?

I just felt like saying that, as it was an opportunity for me to insult forum members at large, while expressing my disdain for their posts and my apparent intellectual superiority over them.

If that qualifies me, ok. I'll think about it...

;) 

6 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

I don't use anyones passwords or Netflix. I think Netflix is garbage. 

I use YouTube, or use my VPN to get movies or shows for free. 

I most certainly won't pay for cable TV. 

Just started looking at this thread again. So you get your news from YouTube. That explains a lot.

• Like 1