RFK Jr. for president!

55 minutes ago, Mako said:

I know some people are enjoying the Ukraine War and all the atrocities being committed by both sides, but maybe we should try peace instead.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/04/21/robert_f_kennedy_jr__what_were_being_told_about_the_ukraine_war_is_not_true.html

The ONLY peace available at this moment is Ukrainian surrender to Putin.

You talk like WE have a choice to make peace, but WE don't as long as Putin is intent on STEALING Ukrainian resources.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

The ONLY peace available at this moment is Ukrainian surrender to Putin.

You talk like WE have a choice to make peace, but WE don't as long as Putin is intent on STEALING Ukrainian resources.

RFK favors a negotiated settlement.

How about Ukraine agrees to stay out of NATO and a compromise is reached over the Donbas?

Putin and Zelensky can be pressured to accept such a settlement.

Or maybe you prefer WW III?

Edited by Mako

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

Kennedy would be a huge improvement over Biden.  For this reason, the powers that be will block Kennedy at every turn.  Biden's disaster must proceed.

I’m sure the corporate media will buttress the Biden administration with constant lies.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intelligence-experts-refuse-to-apologize-for-smearing-hunter-biden-story/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kiraly said:

Latest interview with RFK Jr.

UnHerd, Freddy Sayers Interview

I don’t trust politicians as a rule, but he makes a lot of sense.

At least he is much better than the worthless Biden administration.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/biggest-fraud-generation-looting-covid-relief-program-known-ppp-n1279664

Edited by Mako

On 5/2/2023 at 9:40 PM, sharkman said:

Kennedy would be a huge improvement over Biden.  For this reason, the powers that be will block Kennedy at every turn.  Biden's disaster must proceed.

It’s a shame because I think RFK is genuine and has good ideas.  He think he would bring more liberty and peace.

It certainly looks like the Democrat base and MSM are digging in against RFK to ensure Biden is all we hear about.  That could really backfire, as I think many Americans think Biden is taking the country in the wrong direction on some key issues, such as war in Ukraine and the obsession with Equity, Diversity, Inclusion identity politics.  Dems are backing the wrong horse.

I’m disappointed that the handful of media influencers on the left who I thought had their own minds and aren’t owned by the Democrat Party aren’t giving RFK a fair hearing, such as Bill Maher.  Maybe that’s coming.

Edited by Zeitgeist

RFK is not only anti vax but he is a convicted drug dealer. His attitude towards the invasion of Ukrainian reminds me of Chamberlain’s “peace in our time” policy of appeasement. You can’t negotiate with bullies. If we don’t stop Putin now, we will have WW3.

Edited by Queenmandy85

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

RFK is not only anti vax but he is a convicted drug dealer. His attitude towards the invasion of Ukrainian reminds me of Chamberlain’s “peace in our time” policy of appeasement. You can’t negotiate with bullies. If we don’t stop Putin now, we will have WW3.

Wasn’t Doug Ford or his mayor bro a hash dealer?  I don’t care about this.  It’s another Stormy Daniels.  Of course, drugs bad, but my guess is that he was young and he probably wouldn’t get charged today for what he did. He’s quite an environmental activist.

I don’t care about his vax concerns.  In fact, he’s an important bulwark against the excesses of big pharma, especially its outsized influence over governments.  RFK will lose because he’s a threat to the fascistic marriage between corporate interests and the state.

Most importantly, he’s aware of the threat of A.I. and the surveillance and control systems that are serious threats to our liberal democracy and freedom in general.

Biden is clueless on this issue.  In fact he is both a protector of the worst aspects of stakeholder capitalism and a neo-liberal war-mongerer, no different to George W. or Obama.

Edited by Zeitgeist

I like what I've seen of RFK. If Americans wanted to become one united nation again, he might be the best choice.

But as has been observed here already, the drive towards direct war with Russia is popular and backed by some very powerful entities. 

However...Zelinski is about to start his great spring offensive...while he tours Europe on another begging expedition...just after he sent a drone to Moscow. Yup...the guy's tail is neetly tucked under his belly. The brave soul...

If this great spring offensive falls flat, he'll lose a lot of support and then, RFK will begin to gain momentum. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Quick realistic question for the RFK Jr. fans: 

How do you expect the man (RFK Jr.) to win when the guru of the progressive movement, the low life that never had a job in the private sector, Bernie the Sanders already announced support for Biden?!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2023/04/25/bernie-sanders-rules-out-2024-presidential-run-endorses-biden/ 

Please, come to reason, how can he win?

Bernie Sanders, you mean that ridiculous old fraud that shrieks about the evil 1% and then meekly endorses candidates wholly owned by the 1%?

I guess some low IQ angst-ridden teenage Bernie Bros still believe in him, but many will just ignore him.

Edited by Mako

8 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

RFK was guilty of heroin possession, not dealing. That’s a big difference!

Not every world leader is Hitler. Putin might accept a compromise.

If you want to stop WW III push for a negotiated peace and tell Zelensky to shut up.

https://www.newsweek.com/volodymyr-zelensky-accused-trying-start-world-war-iii-over-poland-missile-strike-1760125

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Wasn’t Doug Ford or his mayor bro a hash dealer?  I don’t care about this.  It’s another Stormy Daniels.  Of course, drugs bad, but my guess is that he was young and he probably wouldn’t get charged today for what he did. He’s quite an environmental activist.

I don’t care about his vax concerns.  In fact, he’s an important bulwark against the excesses of big pharma, especially its outsized influence over governments.  RFK will lose because he’s a threat to the fascistic marriage between corporate interests and the state.

Most importantly, he’s aware of the threat of A.I. and the surveillance and control systems that are serious threats to our liberal democracy and freedom in general.

Biden is clueless on this issue.  In fact he is both a protector of the worst aspects of stakeholder capitalism and a neo-liberal war-mongerer, no different to George W. or Obama.

Obama invested heavily in pointless, endless wars: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-nine-surges-of-obamas-war/

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I like what I've seen of RFK. If Americans wanted to become one united nation again, he might be the best choice.

But as has been observed here already, the drive towards direct war with Russia is popular and backed by some very powerful entities. 

However...Zelinski is about to start his great spring offensive...while he tours Europe on another begging expedition...just after he sent a drone to Moscow. Yup...the guy's tail is neetly tucked under his belly. The brave soul...

If this great spring offensive falls flat, he'll lose a lot of support and then, RFK will begin to gain momentum. 

The war is certainly backed by some powerful entities, but I don’t think it is especially popular.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3858917-americans-support-for-ukraine-aid-slips-in-new-poll/

I agree Zelensky will lose support as the war continues with no end in sight.

Edited by Mako

1 minute ago, Mako said:

The war is certainly backed by some powerful entities, but I don’t think it is especially popular.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3858917-americans-support-for-ukraine-aid-slips-in-new-poll/

I agree Zelensky will lose support as the war continues with no end in sight.

These entities sold "he's got 'em" to the public. They made a demented old codger POTUS. They hid Hunter's laptop right under our noses.

Never underestimate the power of money and the stupidity of the Liberal public.

However...I do still have hope for rational thinking.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Bernie the man controls 1 mob. Many say that "Feel the Bern" crowd by staying home during Hillary Clinton's vote gave Trump the election. 

I would not underestimate the power that this low IQ Moses has, Bernie.

Bernie is like Moses, who tells everyone to cross the Red Sea but does not go in first. ?

I understand brand loyalty has dissipated.