Digital currency's and a cashless society.

taxme

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Todays take or yesterdays facts?

Some things are fairly irrefutable like science, tech, engineering and math. I can go to wikipedia for the less-controversial topics, but the number on that list keeps getting smaller.

The issue is when politics gets involved. We allow too much political interference in our society in this day and age. Politicians love it though. They love having more power and control. 

Digital currency is another means whereby they gain more control.

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Some things are fairly irrefutable like science, tech, engineering and math. I can go to wikipedia for the less-controversial topics, but the number on that list keeps getting smaller.

The issue is when politics gets involved. We allow too much political interference in our society in this day and age. Politicians love it though. They love having more power and control. 

Digital currency is another means whereby they gain more control.

Nothing in politics can be believes when it comes from the political players and teams. Finding reporters rather than supporters is the problem.

Digital currency, in my opinion, is ready for a dot com type crash. "They" being those behind the ether curtain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 4:51 PM, ExFlyer said:

Look dufus.

I have told you already that 270 frozen accounts and almost all were released within a week is not a big deal, considering the Act under which they were seized and then, the act was repealed.

Oh and, no credit cards were seized or frozen.

I do not have to "make you look stupid", that is a self inflicted wound. LOL

image.jpeg.357841ac90ecc47e118187ebc96c7c1a.jpeg

Curious? How would you even know as to whether all accounts that were frozen were released within a week? Indeed it is a big deal for freedom loving patriots to have their bank accounts and credit cards frozen, comrade troll. But what you have not told me yet is that do you believe that people's bank and credit card accounts should be frozen at all by the governmen?. A simple question that even an hoofus-goofus like yourself should be able to say yes or no too. 

The fact that even an Act was created here in a supposedly democratic country like Canada to seize patriots money should tell us all that this can be brought back one day by another communist government like we have today in communist Canada. You are no doubt to dumb to even notice that BILL C-11 is just the beginning of attacks on freedom of speech in Canada by the communist government in Ottawa. You could probably care less anyway, knowing you.   

Well, according to my sources, credit cards were frozen. For now, I have no reason to believe that credit cards were not frozen. But then again, troll, how would you know this?  

But I am still waiting for you to reply as to whether or not a government in Canada be allowed to freeze bank or credit card accounts. Even our own banks are in cahoots with this Act of communism. 

I do not give a shit what you have to say because your sources are of the leftist liberal source kind. Not trust worthy at all. 

That picture you posted best describes you alright, comrade troll. Anybody who drinks Mexican beer is a dufus. ?

On 6/3/2023 at 11:06 PM, August1991 said:

No, cash won't end at some time down the road. "Cash" will always exist -  whether issued by the State or not.

At issue is whether private parties will accept this "cash".

=====

taxme, the history of "cash" (paper money, as you call it) is remarkably different in Canada and the US. We joined Bretton Woods late and left it early. The Bank of Canada was created decades after the Fed. Our last major financial crisis was Confederation Life. And RBC is in the top 20 world banks by assets.

Well, why do we still keep hearing about the elite globalists banksters wanting to eliminate cash altogether one day? The  threat of eliminating cash is still in the works by the evil globalists like the WEF. 

As some groups and organizations have pointed out, we should all try and use cash as much as possible. If a business refuses to take my cash, then I will go shop some wheres else. But, I do hope that you are right, and that being able to use cash will never end. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Curious? How would you even know as to whether all accounts that were frozen were released within a week? Indeed it is a big deal for freedom loving patriots to have their bank accounts and credit cards frozen, comrade troll. But what you have not told me yet is that do you believe that people's bank and credit card accounts should be frozen at all by the governmen?. A simple question that even an hoofus-goofus like yourself should be able to say yes or no too. 

The fact that even an Act was created here in a supposedly democratic country like Canada to seize patriots money should tell us all that this can be brought back one day by another communist government like we have today in communist Canada. You are no doubt to dumb to even notice that BILL C-11 is just the beginning of attacks on freedom of speech in Canada by the communist government in Ottawa. You could probably care less anyway, knowing you.   

Well, according to my sources, credit cards were frozen. For now, I have no reason to believe that credit cards were not frozen. But then again, troll, how would you know this?  

But I am still waiting for you to reply as to whether or not a government in Canada be allowed to freeze bank or credit card accounts. Even our own banks are in cahoots with this Act of communism. 

I do not give a shit what you have to say because your sources are of the leftist liberal source kind. Not trust worthy at all. 

That picture you posted best describes you alright, comrade troll. Anybody who drinks Mexican beer is a dufus. ?

It was announced by the government and RCMP and banks.

I do not have to tell you anything. You are not important enough for me to disclose anything to you.

The emergencies act has been around for many decades.  Was used in 190 at the Oka crisis. So, your point or accusation is moot.

C-11 Ha! what an !diotic claim.... and off even your topic.

Your sources?? Twitter? LOL

Again, what I think is none of your business.The act was invoked and used. Period, Suck it up buttercup, it is done and over. Live in the past if you want LOL

Oh and "I do not give a shit what you have to say" either LOL

The pictures I posted are all about you. Sorry they confused you :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 4:49 PM, ExFlyer said:

It was announced by the government and RCMP and banks.

I do not have to tell you anything. You are not important enough for me to disclose anything to you.

The emergencies act has been around for many decades.  Was used in 190 at the Oka crisis. So, your point or accusation is moot.

C-11 Ha! what an !diotic claim.... and off even your topic.

Your sources?? Twitter? LOL

Again, what I think is none of your business.The act was invoked and used. Period, Suck it up buttercup, it is done and over. Live in the past if you want LOL

Oh and "I do not give a shit what you have to say" either LOL

The pictures I posted are all about you. Sorry they confused you :)

Ramble on all you want too, lefty. Whatever you try and disclose here is no doubt just more leftist liberal bull chit. 

Bill C-18 has now become law here in communist censorship Canada, and I am pretty sure that lefty liberal trolls like you are all tickled pink about it becoming law. Your little Castro hero in Ottawa has now declared an act of communist like censorship on all things conservatism and freedom of speech. 

I guess this is why you still refuse to avoid and answer my question I asked of you so many times as to whether you agreed or disagreed with the freezing of bank and credit card accounts here in little Castro's Canada because you were all in favor of it, right troll? 

No confusion on my part, comrade. If there is anyone confused here, it is you. Chuckle-chuckle. 

51 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ramble on all you want too, lefty. W......

No confusion on my part, comrade. If there is anyone confused here, it is you. Chuckle-chuckle. 

No ramble at all. The unfortunate thing is the reality hammer keeps missing you LOL

Wisdom has always been chasing you but….you have always been faster

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

No ramble at all. The unfortunate thing is the reality hammer keeps missing you LOL

Wisdom has always been chasing you but….you have always been faster

The unfortunate thing for you is that it looks like a real hammer once did hit you on your head, and now all you can appear to do is to just ramble on without making any sense at all. You cannot even answer a simple question. Stunned or what? I bet that if anyone said hello to you, you would be stuck for an answer. ?

Stupidity has always been chasing you, and it certainly looks to me like it finally did catch up to you alright. Too bad, so sad. Aw well. I do hope that someone here feels sorry for you. Lol.

12 hours ago, taxme said:

The unfortunate thing for you is that it looks like a real hammer once did hit you on your head, and now all you can appear to do is to just ramble on without making any sense at all. You cannot even answer a simple question. Stunned or what? I bet that if anyone said hello to you, you would be stuck for an answer. ?

Stupidity has always been chasing you, and it certainly looks to me like it finally did catch up to you alright. Too bad, so sad. Aw well. I do hope that someone here feels sorry for you. Lol.

Ooooo, ya gotta try harder than that. LOL

If you have evidence I am wrong, bring it forth, otherwise you just ramble with no proof.

On 5/2/2023 at 10:03 AM, ExFlyer said:

A freedom loving society has chosen to use credit and debit cards vice cash.

Cash is still in circulation, making it an option for payment in most businesses. So as of now, there isn't a problem.

Eliminating the cash, would create a major problem, starting with the homeless.

20 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Cash is still in circulation, making it an option for payment in most businesses. So as of now, there isn't a problem.

Eliminating the cash, would create a major problem, starting with the homeless.

Never once said to eliminate cash.

I said "society has chosen to use credit and debit cards vice cash. ".

Case in point, PetroCan, this past 4 or 5 days has lost tons of business because it's credit and debit capability has been hacked. They could only accept cash and most folks did not have it so, they went somewhere else for their gas.  Yes, cash is in circulation but, seems most people use debit or credit.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The deliberate moves toward a digital currency have been occurring for about a decade.  Probably many moves and preparations done before then too. 

CBDC's will be introduced using the carrot and stick approach. An economic crisis will come, and the governments will say, "We want to get the money in your hands(the public) but its going to take too long.  Here's a new way we can get it to you.  Simply sign up on this Gov website, agree to all of the stipulations(there will be many pages that no one will read), and we can get you this money TODAY and you can spend it out of your account TODAY!"

The stick part will be that the money has to be spent within a certain time or it will disappear.  Plus it can't be spent on certain things.  Very few people will realize that the ability to see what you are spending this money on, or not spending it at all, is something that the government has never been able to do before(except for cash, of course).  The dark side of CBDC.  A few people will probably get their accounts frozen, but they will be painted as extremist conspiracy theorists by the media.  

Cash will remain, but more and more stories in the news will appear on how antiquated cash money is, how it's  causing so many problems.  The young already are programmed to not use cash, its just the old that have to be programmed on the dangers of the germs that cash carries, etc, to be willing to give it up.

And other "news" stories exposing "extremists" that are hoarding cash, etc.  People are so easy to program now that everyone has a smart phone to do the work.  Will this work, this transfer of our economic rights over to the government?

That depends on us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2023 at 9:57 AM, sharkman said:

The deliberate moves toward a digital currency have been occurring for about a decade.  Probably many moves and preparations done before then too. 

CBDC's will be introduced using the carrot and stick approach. An economic crisis will come, and the governments will say, "We want to get the money in your hands(the public) but its going to take too long.  Here's a new way we can get it to you.  Simply sign up on this Gov website, agree to all of the stipulations(there will be many pages that no one will read), and we can get you this money TODAY and you can spend it out of your account TODAY!"

The stick part will be that the money has to be spent within a certain time or it will disappear.  Plus it can't be spent on certain things.  Very few people will realize that the ability to see what you are spending this money on, or not spending it at all, is something that the government has never been able to do before(except for cash, of course).  The dark side of CBDC.  A few people will probably get their accounts frozen, but they will be painted as extremist conspiracy theorists by the media.  

Cash will remain, but more and more stories in the news will appear on how antiquated cash money is, how it's  causing so many problems.  The young already are programmed to not use cash, its just the old that have to be programmed on the dangers of the germs that cash carries, etc, to be willing to give it up.

And other "news" stories exposing "extremists" that are hoarding cash, etc.  People are so easy to program now that everyone has a smart phone to do the work.  Will this work, this transfer of our economic rights over to the government?

That depends on us.

It is very hard to try and make some of those leftist liberal Joe and Mary six packs out there to try and understand the dangers of going into a cashless society and going for CBDC. it will mean the end of your freedom and democracy as we know it today. The government will control your bank account or credit cards, and if you try and use some of your OWN money in your bank account or credit card on anything, that they do not want one to spend on, then they will be able to shut ones account down, and then call them terrorists, extremists or conspiracy nut jobs.  

And of course the communist globalist WEF controlled government will sugar coat it and will make CBDC look as though this is the right and proper way to go. No more handling of dirty or virus money anymore. Many will all be much happier to hear that one. The only way to make sure that this does not happen is to start paying cash for all your purchases. Show the government that implementing CBDC is not for me. I pay cash as much as possible. 

As of today, anyone can take out cash from their bank or credit card account, and do whatever they want to do with it, and the government will not know about it or where the money was spent. If one wants to live in the world of the Mark of the beast, 666, than CBDC's is for you. If you believe that freedom and democracy is what one wants, then go cash. 

It's their call. ?

• 1 month later...

And so it begins.  An Aussie bank publicly announces it will be scrapping over-the-counter-cash-transactions in 2024.  

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/macquarie-bank-announces-shock-move-to-scrap-cash-in-all-branches/news-story/da5ee045eb5470adcd038a8481cb98e4?amp

As well as scrapping over-the-counter cash transactions, Macquarie will also stop accepting payments via telephone banking from May next year.

The move means customers wishing to withdraw or deposit cash will only be able to do so via an ATM.

News of the decision was met with dismay by some businesses, who said it was “inevitable” other banks would go down the same path as Macquarie.