Digital currency's and a cashless society.

taxme

On 5/2/2023 at 11:13 AM, Moonbox said:

It's fascinating to me that a thread topic about digital currency and cashless society devolves within a handful of posts to this:

Four Problems with Passionate Preaching

I can't even begin to imagine how this person's brain works.  

Well, if it bothers you so much, then just go away and let the men talk. If you had a brain that works as well as mine, then you would be probably be doing okay. But posting pictures of yourself, looking like a maniac, looks pretty brainless to me. Just saying, brainless. ?

On 5/2/2023 at 10:45 AM, blackbird said:

According to Biblical prophecy a New World Order is coming.  It is just a matter of when.  Whether there will be some sort of intermediate world order before that final new world order is hard to say.  I do believe there are powers at play that do want to eliminate individual freedom and put everyone's life under the total authority of government.  We have already had lots of dictators who tried that in various countries.

The idea of a New World Order is plausible and  is a fulfillment of Bible Prophecy.

The New World Order is an emerging totalitarian world government that permits no individuals freedom and seeks to subordinate all aspects of the individual’s life to the authority of the government.

The Bible does provide more than enough evidence to allow us to believe that there will be a totalitarian world government under the rule of the Antichrist beast in the last days.

In the book of Revelation the Apostle John has an apocalyptic vision where he sees a “beast,” (Antichrist) rising out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns, “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” Revelation 13:1

In Revelation 17:12-13 the angel explains the meaning of the vision; the beast with ten horns (Symbolic) receives power with ten kings in one hour and shall give all of their authority to the beast. “…And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.”

THE ANTICHRIST BEAST WILL:

HAVE SATAN’S POWER, SEAT AND GREAT AUTHORITY. “…and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” Revelation 13:2

BE WORSHIPPED “…and they worshipped the beast,” Revelation 13:4.

WAGE WAR AGAINST THE SAINTS AND HAVE POWER WORLD WIDE. “…And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations,” Revelation 13:7.

THE FALSE PROPHET WILL:

FORCE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP AN IMAGE OF THE BEAST OR BE KILLED, “…and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed,” Revelation 13:15

FORCE PEOPLE TO RECEIVE A MARK, THE BEAST’S NAME OR 666 IN THEIR RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD. “…And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads,” Revelation 13:16.

WILL DENY PEOPLE FROM BUYING OR SELLING WITHOUT THE MARK, NAME OR NUMBER OF THE BEAST (666), “…And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name,” Revelation 13:17.

According to Bible Prophecy  the Antichrist beast will have authority over a New World Order just before the return of Jesus Christ who will destroy him with the brightness of his coming!

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2 Thess 2:8

unquote

What is the New World Order? – End-Times Prophecy Research (endtimesprophecyresearch.com)

Well, it does say in the bible that one day we will all have to take the mark of the beast or 666 in order to survive. A cashless social credit society will be the beginning of just that. One cannot buy or sell. Just eat your bugs and shut up while the globalist elite will still eat steak. 

Sadly, many here thinks that this is all just a joke. How can it be a joke when we have already seen the mark of the beast or 666 in action. Many patriotic Canadians had during and after the truckers protest their right to their lively hood by the Marxist dictator in Ottawa who froze their bank and credit card accounts. If that is not communism or the mark of the beast what is? 

Those buffoons that like to make fun here are only allowing themselves to become a victim, maybe one day by those that are pushing for a social credit score system like they have in China, will not be laughing if it happens to them. The push is on to implement the mark of the beast here in Canada. I can only hope that one day it happens to them when the political party in power does not like what they have to say and then the same thing happens to them. Sweet justice. ?

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hey dude, I.....

...... Such a gutless wonder you are. 

So, go ahead and sing your stupid yesterday's gone song. I will continue to speak up, ..... Conspiracy's do exist. ?

Chuckle.

Conspiracies exist??  In your mind clearly LOL

Bottom line dude, yesterday is gone and reality is today. ....and they are watching you LOL

20 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle.

Conspiracies exist??  In your mind clearly LOL

Bottom line dude, yesterday is gone and reality is today. ....and they are watching you LOL

Chuckle is right, troll. As long as you keep listening to news outlets like CNN or CBC and the many other leftist liberal lying news outfits you will never learn anything. It's hard to believe that you would think that conspiracy's are just all in ones mind. For someone like you who believes that conspiracies do not exist shows just how dumb you really are. But that is you. What more can be said. Chuckle. 

You fell for covid19. You fell for climate change. You are falling for the cashless society, and now you will no doubt fall again for that 15 minute cities bs that lefties like you will fall for without a bleep. All are just globalist bull chit nonsense. Your mind is certainly lost in la-la globalist world alright. Thank gawd that I am not that dumb as you appear to be, troll. I will still hang in there and keep fighting for yesterdays world. It was a world where common sense and logic did exist and prevailed unlike your reality world of today. Wrong is right, and right is wrong. My world smells like roses. Your world smells like feces. Chuckle. 

Your dream globalist communist reality world has not been secured just yet, troll. Just keep on dreaming for the day when you will own nothing and you will be happy, eat your bugs, and be forced to walk to work and play. No vehicles allowed. The globalist elite are watching you alright. They are no doubt saying to themselves and laughing that look what we have here? Another sucker to feed more crap too. Holy crapola, troll. ?

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Chuckle is right, ....Chuckle. 

..... Chuckle. 

..... Holy crapola, troll. ?

Chuckle

They are watching your bank accounts too.... knowing every time you make a withdrawal...

Pin on For The Soul

Edited by ExFlyer

48 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle

They are watching your bank accounts too.... knowing every time you make a withdrawal...

Pin on For The Soul

So, do you honestly think that in a supposedly free and democratic country like Canada is supposed to be today that the federal government should be allowed to freeze someones bank or credit card accounts just because they are not of the same political opinions and points of views as that of the present day government in power? Can this not be seen as a communist like act? A simple question for you to be able to answer.

I will leave the harder questions for you later. Chuckle. ?

59 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, do you honestly think that in a supposedly free and democratic country like Canada is supposed to be today that the federal government should be allowed to freeze someones bank or credit card accounts just because they are not of the same political opinions and points of views as that of the present day government in power? Can this not be seen as a communist like act? A simple question for you to be able to answer.

I will leave the harder questions for you later. Chuckle. ?

Why continually argue with me? I "honestly think" you are a conspiracy flake. Do you really think you can change my mind (rhetorical, no need to respond LOL)

There are no "harder questions".

Every post to me only affirms what I think about you, your conspiracy and your misled mind LOL.

Ian Bremmer - It's 4D something | Facebook

Edited by ExFlyer

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Why continually argue with me? I "honestly think" you are a conspiracy flake. Do you really think you can change my mind (rhetorical, no need to respond LOL)

There are no "harder questions".

Every post to me only affirms what I think about you, your conspiracy and your misled mind LOL.

Ian Bremmer - It's 4D something | Facebook

Typical liberal. When asked a simple question that could put them on the spot, they prefer to come back with some kind of another stupid and silly question. Why won't you answer that simple question that I asked of you? Is it that hard for you to say that you do agree with bank and credit card accounts be frozen? Come on, troll, stop trying to run away from the question and answer it instead. I guess that the question is just a bit too hard for you to reply too. 

If you do not reply than I can safely say that, I gotcha. So, come on, lefty, show me that I did not getcha? LOL.

I enjoy arguing with a troll liberal. Yes indeed, I do believe in conspiracy's because conspiracy's are happening every day around the world, just in case that you have not noticed it just yet. Only a dimmy dimwit would believe that conspiracy's do not exist at all, like yourself for instance. Maybe it is you that has a misled mind? Hey, we never know, eh? 

So, are you going to answer my question or not? At least say yes or no. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Typical liberal. ....

If you do not reply than I can safely say that, I gotcha. .....

I enjoy arguing with a troll liberal. ....

Only a dimmy dimwit would believe ....

So, are you going to answer my question or not? At least say yes or no. ?

image.jpeg.d394aea79915d9568a6d13945bff2990.jpeg

22 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

image.jpeg.d394aea79915d9568a6d13945bff2990.jpeg

Still running away and hiding like the true woke Marxist troll and coward that you really are. A simple question of yes or no would have been just fine. But instead, you once again ran away like the little Marxist coward that you are. All this tells me is that you are all in favor of the communist like freezing of patriotic Canadians bank and credit card accounts. So, when was the last time you kissed that Marxist dictators arse hole in Ottawa? Kissie-kiss. ?

I have you figured out already, comrade. You only come here to harass, and to make a fool of yourself, and not to debate. Enough already of your Marxist drivel. Go away, troll. 

PS: Conspiracy's do exist. They are happening everywhere around the globe and every day. 

Edited by taxme

47 minutes ago, taxme said:

Still running away and hiding ..

.I have you figured out already,....

Hiding? I have responded to all your posts to me.

You have not even figured yourself out, how can you think you figured out anyone else LOL

image.jpeg.74e92e1d8b6a4b8ac2368cad4dd52c25.jpeg

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hiding? I have responded to all your posts to me.

You have not even figured yourself out, how can you think you figured out anyone else LOL

image.jpeg.74e92e1d8b6a4b8ac2368cad4dd52c25.jpeg

Look troll, I have asked you twice now to let me know as to where you stand as to whether people should have their bank and credit card accounts frozen in Canada just because they attended some legal protest? But so far, you have refused to answer that simple question. It is a pretty straight forward easy question that even a simple minded feeble person like yourself should be able to reply too. 

Don't try and make me look stupid. As far as I am concerned, you appear to be the stupid one here. You cannot even answer a simple question asked of you. I get the funny feeling that if I were to meet you on the street somewhere some day, and I said good morning to you, you would be stuck for an answer. Just saying. LOL.

59 minutes ago, taxme said:

Look troll, I have asked you twice now to let me know as to where you stand as to whether people should have their bank and credit card accounts frozen in Canada just because they attended some legal protest? But so far, you have refused to answer that simple question. ...

Don't try and make me look stupid. ....

Look dufus.

I have told you already that 270 frozen accounts and almost all were released within a week is not a big deal, considering the Act under which they were seized and then, the act was repealed.

Oh and, no credit cards were seized or frozen.

I do not have to "make you look stupid", that is a self inflicted wound. LOL

image.jpeg.357841ac90ecc47e118187ebc96c7c1a.jpeg

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Look dufus.

I have told you already that 270 frozen accounts and almost all were released within a week is not a big deal, considering the Act under which they were seized and then, the act was repealed.

Oh and, no credit cards were seized or frozen.

I do not have to "make you look stupid", that is a self inflicted wound. LOL

image.jpeg.357841ac90ecc47e118187ebc96c7c1a.jpeg

So the straight answer is "yes", you're ok with it.

On 6/1/2023 at 4:59 PM, taxme said:

Cash for now still exists. That could end sometime down the road.

No, cash won't end at some time down the road. "Cash" will always exist -  whether issued by the State or not.

At issue is whether private parties will accept this "cash".

=====

taxme, the history of "cash" (paper money, as you call it) is remarkably different in Canada and the US. We joined Bretton Woods late and left it early. The Bank of Canada was created decades after the Fed. Our last major financial crisis was Confederation Life. And RBC is in the top 20 world banks by assets.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

So the straight answer is "yes", you're ok with it.

I did not say that.

I said "270 frozen accounts and almost all were released within a week is not a big deal, considering the Act under which they were seized and then, the act was repealed."

270 very specific folks out of the thousands (tens of thousands?) folks participating in the trucker debacle had accounts frozen for less than a week. A very few (half a dozen" being held in  k=jail had them frozen longer.

So, In the case of those few, I have no issue with that.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I did not say that.

I said "270 frozen accounts and almost all were released within a week is not a big deal, considering the Act under which they were seized and then, the act was repealed."

270 very specific folks out of the thousands (tens of thousands?) folks participating in the trucker debacle had accounts frozen for less than a week. A very few (half a dozen" being held in  k=jail had them frozen longer.

So, In the case of those few, I have no issue with that.

Quite sure I can find that the number os more than 270, if that is your only issue. You're ok with the government narrative on this, that's for sure.

Ok then, allow me to summarize. If I were a criminal and did a criminal act, then denied it and made it seem less than it was, you'd drink that soup like it was some kinda gravy.

24 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Quite sure I can find that the number os more than 270, if that is your only issue. You're ok with the government narrative on this, that's for sure.

Ok then, allow me to summarize. If I were a criminal and did a criminal act, then denied it and made it seem less than it was, you'd drink that soup like it was some kinda gravy.

OK, find it. That is the number the debacle legal weenies used.

Huh??? Summary? Or fantasy?

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

OK, find it. That is the number the debacle legal weenies used.

Huh??? Summary? Or fantasy?

Except I don't do requests. As if you'd accept it in any case. It all comes down to who's lies you want to believe, tales from the people in the street themselves, or some chivatto paid by the government to do a "report".

Or maybe in your case, whatever Christia Un-Freeland tells you happened. I suppose that way is much easier for you people to sleep at night.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Yet you expect others to do requests from you??

No. Except I expect them to use their intelligencez...  ;)

Like I said, going to find data is like picking your own poison. One can prove or disprove anything with links. The internet is a sea of lies.

Age of information, my eye.   ;)

Cheers

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

No. Except I expect them to use their intelligencez...  ;)

Like I said, going to find data is like picking your own poison. One can prove or disprove anything with links. The internet is a sea of lies.

Age of information, my eye.   ;)

Cheers

OK, if that is where you are going, that I am unintelligent.

it has been a pleasure and as I said "You are a good poster and good at debating so don't become one of those please."

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

OK, if that is where you are going, that I am unintelligent.

it has been a pleasure and as I said "You are a good poster and good at debating so don't become one of those please."

Now now, no need to get all sensitive. That is not what I meant. I meant that the age of information is also the age of lies, and it gets to the point we cannot trust a politician's words (no big news there), but also that certain agencies that were thought to be non-partisan, journalism, auditors, courts, are all politicized and their information is no longer trustworthy. All that leaves us with is our common sense. If you are old enough to have been brought up before this age, you read books. You still have a chance to think through things using your sense of reasoning.

I have books on my shelves that still say the same thing they did when they were published. I can change the contents of a web page in a microsecond. Pity those who now find their information through a browser.

Like what to do when those fact- checking websites that tell you what is true and false, are themselves false. That sure didn't take long, eh?

That's why I have lost faith in your linky-dinks, is all.

Your massive intellect was never in question...

;) 

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

....That is not what I meant. ....

I have books on my shelves that still say the same thing they did when they were published. I can change the contents of a web page in a microsecond. Pity those who now find their information through a browser.

Like what to do when those fact- checking websites that tell you what is true and false, are themselves false. That sure didn't take long, eh?

That's why I have lost faith in your linky-dinks, is all.

;) 

Printed books are out of date immediately. Even "history" books are changed to suit todays standards, values and take. Which are correct? Todays take or yesterdays facts?

My "linky-dinks"?