When will we ever see an Heritage Day for white British/Europeans.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

It is both amusing and sad when someone claims to have won a debate on an internet forum. Usually (not always).. the winner is simply the person who keeps going and shows how bored they are. 

Sometimes.  I think that usually between the two people they know who made their points better and honestly i don't think anyone else is watching in most cases.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

That's it's usually CdnFox declaring victory for himself in almost every single thread is somehow lost on him.  Nobody self-congratulates like him.  

LOL - oh no, we're you feeling left out again? Following me around like a puppy to immitate your friend?  More of an example of how YOU aren't the "combative" one? LOL!!!! 

I take it you're still angry from the last post where i  pointed out your hypocrisy of attacking someone out of the blue to say they shoudn't attack people? LOL!

There's generally no need for me to 'declare victory', it's usually pretty obvious :)  An excellent sign is when you or AA break out the memes in desperation :) Always a bit of an admission of failure on your part. 

But Sure - i get you need to lie about it right now. You're feeling a little threatened because you've been shown up, you are angry that someone successfully challenges you when you're wrong, and lets face it, you're a bit of an ass. 

So if it makes you feel better to slink around after me like gollum stalking frodo telling lies and occasionally demanding your precious then you go ahead :)

Edited by CdnFox
  • Haha 1

On 5/12/2023 at 5:14 PM, impartialobserver said:

So in short, you have nothing. Game, set, match. 

If you read closely to what I had said, it does appear to me that you are not a white folk fan. Just saying. 

Game, set, match in your mind. You will never defeat me at anything. Touchdown, game over. ?

24 minutes ago, taxme said:

If you read closely to what I had said, it does appear to me that you are not a white folk fan. Just saying. 

Game, set, match in your mind. You will never defeat me at anything. Touchdown, game over. ?

I showed that your assumptions were unfounded. If you were so smart.. you would know to gather the evidence and then make the proclamation not the other way around. 

45 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I showed that your assumptions were unfounded. If you were so smart.. you would know to gather the evidence and then make the proclamation not the other way around. 

You have only showed me as to what a stunned fool that you really are. Go away, fool. The best thing I can suggest for you to do is to go stick one of your thumbs up your arse and go for a nice long drive far far away and into the wilderness. Bye-bye, have a sad trip. ?

Just now, taxme said:

You have only showed me as to what a stunned fool that you really are. Go away, fool. The best thing I can suggest for you to do is to go stick one of your thumbs up your arse and go for a nice long drive far far away and into the wilderness. Bye-bye, have a sad trip. ?

Such an intellectual ^^^ Next thing you tell me is that "Ow my Balls" is your favorite show. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, taxme said:

I want to see the day when good old whitey gets to be recognized for the good that they have done to humanity. 1. The white folk have done wonders and brought technology to many non-white countries or at least have tried too.

What happened in the past to the native Indians has nothing to do with me today. 2. Those white people are now long gone. We need to stop trying to blame old whitey of today for all that has happened to the native Indians in the past.

1. Brought technology?  And for what exact purpose at the end?  To destroy and overpopulate the land faster, strip the forests faster, increase the carbon emissions faster?

2. Sorry but it all continues under the new whities.  More mind boggling projects proposed and built, continuing to bribe the natives to strip them of rights and do with their lands as they please, increasing immigration from year to year to absorb all that excess overpopulation from Asia.  Increasing carbon emissions and all types of garbage going into the environment with no plant to stop or control that. 

Finally brainwashing and scamming everyone by overtaxing them and putting them in debt for life.

Now with all those new societies(called cultures) being formed you wouldn't be able to even point a finger at the whitey as the whitey has put on a brownish skin and is featuring Asian eyes.

On 5/4/2023 at 7:52 AM, CdnFox said:

1. management and leadership are dead. They can't take responsibility for what they did. Too late

2. Racism is bad dude. It's something for you to work on.

1. They are not dead.  They continue to do damage. Who will take responsibility for the TMX being built while the world is on fire, in floods, fire tornadoes and drenched in smoke?  Who will take responsibility for the Site C being built under the same conditions, who will take responsibility for the LNG-Kitimat built under the same conditions, the new LNG and oil pipelines and mines proposed and approved under the same conditions?  Who takes responsibility for the continued deforestation and erosion of the mountain slopes?  Who takes responsibility for the half million and more new jobless immigrants brought into the country to continue to pillage and plunder the environment?  Who takes responsibility for the mountains of toxic garbage and waste created and spread over the land?   For the disappearing species?   For deliberately failing to meet climate agreement targets?  For still doing what they want on First Nation lands even when the bribing process failed?

2.  They made you think "racism" is bad but "nationalism" is good.  Nationalism was meant to mean a nation formed by people with a common ancestry, history, language, beliefs, anthropological features etc.  I cannot be attracted by the Hindu behind the counter, consider them close, let alone trust them (based on former experience)  and so on and so on.  There are realities that our "multiculture" prefers to ignore, sweep under the rug and make it look like it is OK for the sake of "growing the economy", "exploiting cheap labor", so some "make money" , feel powerful and invincible, like masters of the universe, but they are still masters of nothing.

Edited by cougar
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cougar said:

1. Brought technology?  And for what exact purpose at the end?  To destroy and overpopulate the land faster, strip the forests faster, increase the carbon emissions faster?

And prolong lives, and end sickness and provide vastly more people with food and water, etc etc.

Oh - did you just happen to forget that?

2. Sorry but it all continues under the new whities. 

Sure - so at least you admit you're a disgusting racists. And absolutely no black people or asian or latinos etc own shares in ANY of those corps or anything like that right?

Finally brainwashing and scamming everyone by overtaxing them and putting them in debt for life.

You know - i was at last month's Whitey meeting and they didn't mention that.

Now with all those new societies(called cultures) being formed you wouldn't be able to even point a finger at the whitey as the whitey has put on a brownish skin and is featuring Asian eyes.

Ahh - so now even the non whites are whitey.

You should really see about having that head injury treated.

• Haha 1

1. They are not dead.  They continue to do damage.

Nope - they dead.  Long dead.

Who will take responsibility for the TMX being built while the world is on fire, in floods, fire tornadoes and drenched in smoke? 

Nobody.  First nations burn as much or more fossil fuel as anyone else - more actually per capita. Sooooo - them? If anyone?

Who will take responsibility for the Site C being built under the same conditions,

Uhhh - hydro is pretty clean power. And again - first nations use as much per capita as anyone else.

who will take responsibility for the LNG-Kitimat built under the same conditions, the new LNG and oil pipelines and mines proposed and approved under the same conditions?  Who takes responsibility for the continued deforestation and erosion of the mountain slopes? 

Same as above - you realize the first nations have massive shares and investment in logging right?

Who takes responsibility for the half million and more new jobless immigrants brought into the country to continue to pillage and plunder the environment? 

Unemployment is at an all time low - what are you talknig about?

Anyway - this is getting repetative.

The first nations and all the colours of canada are all to "Blame" for all of those things. Sorry - did you think first nations didn't use gas? or diesel? or electricity? Or build their homes with wood or own lumber companies? or create garbage? You're an !diot.

2.  They made you think "racism" is bad but "nationalism" is good.  Nationalism was meant to mean a nation formed by people with a common ancestry, history, language, beliefs, anthropological features etc. 

No, you're thinking of an ethnicity. An Ethnicity shares one or more of those traits. While countries are often founded by people of similar ethnic background they rarely stay that way entirely.

I cannot be attracted by the Hindu behind the counter, consider them close, let alone trust them (based on former experience)  and so on and so on.

THat's because you're a racist scumbag who's obvious lack of intelligence and education has led them to a place of intolerance and self delusion. It's not really the 'nation's' fault.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 9:03 AM, cougar said:

2. Sorry but it all continues under the new whities.  More mind boggling projects proposed and built, continuing to bribe the natives to strip them of rights and do with their lands as they please, increasing immigration from year to year to absorb all that excess overpopulation from Asia.  Increasing carbon emissions and all types of garbage going into the environment with no plant to stop or control that. 

Massive third world immigration is what is killing the environment. With more new immigrants will mean more new infrastructure needed and will mean more destruction of the land. Our stupid politicians tell us that we need to have more rules and regulations to help fight climate change, but yet on the other hand, they want to keep bringing in millions more of new immigrants into the country.

It's not climate change that is the problem, it is this massive immigration policy that has brought millions of new third world immigrants into Canada. The more new immigrants, the more destruction to our environment and our infrastructure. Our politicians create our problems. But ask the politicians if they really give a chit. They much prefer to call one a racist. 

The more non-whites immigrating to Canada means less white folk will be around in years to come. When approx. 80% of our new immigrants are coming from third world countries, it is not hard to see that old whitey will soon become a minority in their own white homeland. Even the native Indians could find themselves worse off soon at the rate of this massive third world immigration being allowed to continue on here in Canada today. 

As far as big projects go, there is not a thing that can be done in BC now unless we get the permission and the go ahead from the native Indians. They rule the roost here in BC. Even Old whitey has no say anymore in BC or Canada any longer. The good old Canada I once grew up in will soon be gone. Old whitey will pay for their ignorance. Aw well. ?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The only place where he could reasonably expect to not see a single black/brown person would Eastern Montana or North Dakota (outside of Fargo). 

Crow Indians of Montana have a 'whitening process' they now look very Scandinavian but with a British accent. You'd be hard pressed to identify one of the Crow tribe now.

13 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Crow Indians of Montana have a 'whitening process' they now look very Scandinavian but with a British accent. You'd be hard pressed to identify one of the Crow tribe now.

The Old Crow sat on a tree branch, watching an old lady hand out whistles and say ; use this whistle to find each other

Apsáalooké  means "children of the large-beaked bird"

• Like 1

23 hours ago, herbie said:

If you're even dreaming about a 'white homeland' please move to northern Idaho. Nobody wants you here.

So a white Canadian who has some issues in how fast  this country is changing is a racist?

55 minutes ago, PIK said:

So a white Canadian who has some issues in how fast  this country is changing is a racist?

For most on the left, a white canadian is a racist regardless of how he feels about anything else :)

If he's a male white Canadian then he's also a misogynist