What is it with the Rightwing idea that every conception must come to Fruition???

What I see from Americas right wing certainly doesn't indicate any real love for people or humanity and if anything they seem very quick to justify killing for the most miniscule reasons? And also most right wingers aren't exactly children lovers or overly concerned with children's nutritional needs, education or well being? 

This concept of every baby must be born baffles me?

3 hours ago, NYLefty said:

What I see from Americas right wing certainly doesn't indicate any real love for people or humanity and if anything they seem very quick to justify killing for the most miniscule reasons? And also most right wingers aren't exactly children lovers or overly concerned with children's nutritional needs, education or well being? 

Your problem is you are ignorant. You lump ALL people of the right into ONE category. There IS a group called mainstream conservatives (which make up most of America.) And there is the Alt Right, which has a similar mode of thinking as your goose stepping left. Both groups employ identity politics. (Find someone with an education to explain that concept to you.)

You are also vomiting AGE OLD left wing talking points that were debunked (apparently) before you were born. "Killing" somehow leads to issues of "the children." You sound like a fifth grader.

NOBODY is suggesting every baby must be born. Maybe YOU shouldn't have been born, since you have voted for LEFT WING hacks who have screwed up the country and gotten us into EVERY WAR this country has fought. 

Maybe YOU shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, as a way of maybe safeguarding the gene pool from the monumentally STUPID strain.

Abortion, (to left wing goose steppers like you) is a religion, a holy sacrament, and it comes from the SAME mentality that gave us the HOLOCAUST.

Mainstream Conservatives are not as extreme as the Alt Right or you goose steppers. Most red states have passed very MODERATE abortion laws, assigning constitutional rights to babies who have heartbeats. I know you would prefer they all be killed, but mainstream conservatives (which make up most of America) are a lot more moderate.

5 hours ago, NYLefty said:

any real love for people or humanity

Neither extremes have a love for people or humanity. You'd have to be specific to prove its coming only from the right, and not the far right.

And also most right wingers aren't exactly children lovers or overly concerned with children's nutritional needs, education or well being? 

You'd have to support your claim with some type of link.

Am assuming you're eluding to late termination of pregnancy. I mean, your points are insanely vague, unsupported by evidence so come across as opinions, albeit incredibly inaccurate ones.

This is essentially how hate gets harvested. Make a vague and sweeping statement titled "with the left/right", and fan the flames without supporting it with an credible evidence.

8 hours ago, reason10 said:

Your problem is you are ignorant. You lump ALL people of the right into ONE category. There IS a group called mainstream conservatives (which make up most of America.) And there is the Alt Right, which has a similar mode of thinking as your goose stepping left. Both groups employ identity politics. (Find someone with an education to explain that concept to you.)

You are also vomiting AGE OLD left wing talking points that were debunked (apparently) before you were born. "Killing" somehow leads to issues of "the children." You sound like a fifth grader.

NOBODY is suggesting every baby must be born. Maybe YOU shouldn't have been born, since you have voted for LEFT WING hacks who have screwed up the country and gotten us into EVERY WAR this country has fought. 

Maybe YOU shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, as a way of maybe safeguarding the gene pool from the monumentally STUPID strain.

Abortion, (to left wing goose steppers like you) is a religion, a holy sacrament, and it comes from the SAME mentality that gave us the HOLOCAUST.

Mainstream Conservatives are not as extreme as the Alt Right or you goose steppers. Most red states have passed very MODERATE abortion laws, assigning constitutional rights to babies who have heartbeats. I know you would prefer they all be killed, but mainstream conservatives (which make up most of America) are a lot more moderate.

Breaking news:  the 2 Bush presidents were left wing with their 2 Iraq wars, Panama invasion plus Afghanistan!  Do Ronnies invasion of Grenada, bombing of Libya, and cocaine-fueled death squads and civil wars in Latin America count?

Edited by BeaverFever

16 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Conservatism is about enforcing hierarchy. They're ok with denying children welfare because those kids are at the bottom of society. If they die, who cares? They're not important like the upper-class kids.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, reason10 said:

The alt right is more closely aligned with the left wing. 

They're trying to outlaw the distribution of the abortion pill? WTF? The GOP has really shit their hat and I'm looking forward to a good trouncing in 2024

See here's the thing with the radicals on either side. They have to lie to make their points. As you just did

Nobody is actually looking ot outlaw the distribution of the abortion pill.  They are looking at reinstating the original requirements for its use that was put in place during the original approval process. at lest until a new proper approval process is conducted.

So women will still have access. They will need a doctor's supervison tho.

As to why every conception must be born - which as you've already been told is not a 'right wing' thing - it's very very simple.

From the moment you believe the creature in question is a human child - it's wrong to kill it. We don't kill human children. It's as simple as that.  if it's a child - it is WRONG to kill it even if it's an inconvenience.

So - for those who believe that it's a human being at the moment of conception it's not ok to kill it. IT's really that simple. I take it i don't have to explain WHY killing children is bad? Good.

For those who disbelieve that, they will have to explain WHEN they feel the creature is a human being, and defend their position logically. 6 weeks? 3 months? At birth? 2 years old? 10 years old?  From whatever point that it's a child forward - it's wrong to kill it.

So. If you don't believe that every conception should lead to birth  you will have to make a compelling argument as to when the fetus becomes a human being when human rights attach. Just as those who believe it's conception will have to make their case that it's a human from that moment.

Hope that was clear enough for you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

See here's the thing with the radicals on either side. They have to lie to make their points. As you just did

Nobody is actually looking ot outlaw the distribution of the abortion pill.  They are looking at reinstating the original requirements for its use that was put in place during the original approval process. at lest until a new proper approval process is conducted.

As to why every conception must be born - which as you've already been told is not a 'right wing' thing - it's very very simple.

From the moment you believe the creature in question is a human child - it's wrong to kill it. We don't kill human children. It's as simple as that.  if it's a child - it is WRONG to kill it even if it's an inconvenience.

So - for those who believe that it's a human being at the moment of conception it's not ok to kill it. IT's really that simple. I take it i don't have to explain WHY killing children is bad? Good.

For those who disbelieve that, they will have to explain WHEN they feel the creature is a human being, and defend their position logically. 6 weeks? 3 months? At birth? 2 years old? 10 years old?  From whatever point that it's a child forward - it's wrong to kill it.

So. If you don't believe that every conception should lead to birth  you will have to make a compelling argument as to when the fetus becomes a human being when human rights attach. Just as those who believe it's conception will have to make their case that it's a human from that moment.

You are dealing with sickos here. I doubt you'll change their minds with common sense and reason

2 hours ago, West said:

You are dealing with sickos here. I doubt you'll change their minds with common sense and reason

Rats, that's all i've got to work with. 

I COULD try thinking at their level but that would unfortunately involve taking a blow to the head.  :) 

(Kidding - it was too good an opportunity to pass up :) )

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Rats, that's all i've got to work with. 

I COULD try thinking at their level but that would unfortunately involve taking a blow to the head.  :) 

(Kidding - it was too good an opportunity to pass up :) )

There's a few here that take the head to the blow.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Breaking news:  the 2 Bush presidents were left wing with their 2 Iraq wars, Panama invasion plus Afghanistan!  Do Ronnies invasion of Grenada, bombing of Libya, and cocaine-fueled death squads and civil wars in Latin America count?

World War II. DEMOCRATS

Hiroshima and Nagasaki. DEMOCRATS.

Korean War. DEMOCRATS

Vietnam War. DEMOCRATS.

Ending the Cold War without firing a shot: REAGAN REPUBLICANS.

Panama was a rescue of students. The first Iraq police action was due to Hussein invading Kuwait, an ally of the United States. The second Iraq police act was to take Hussein down for harboring the animals who brought down the World Trade Center, an ACT OF WAR. Oh, and before the second Iraq War (which HITLARY HERSELF voted in favor of) the United States marched in to Afghanistan, which harbored the animals who committed that ACT OF WAR on American soil. 

Cocaine fueled death squads? Thank the Democrats for supporting the communist regimes of El Salvador and Nicaragua, as well as Cuba. Thank the present day Nazis (Pelosi, Unelected Joe) for not securing our southern borders and allowing those animals to come here and wreak such havoc.

When it comes to war, the DEMOCRATS have the most blood on their hands, by far.

Oh, and Obama ARMED ISIS and Unelected Joe armed THE TALIBAN. Both acts of TREASON.

Edited by reason10

12 hours ago, reason10 said:

World War II. DEMOCRATS

Hiroshima and Nagasaki. DEMOCRATS.

Korean War. DEMOCRATS

Vietnam War. DEMOCRATS.

Ending the Cold War without firing a shot: REAGAN REPUBLICANS.

Panama was a rescue of students. The first Iraq police action was due to Hussein invading Kuwait, an ally of the United States. The second Iraq police act was to take Hussein down for harboring the animals who brought down the World Trade Center, an ACT OF WAR. Oh, and before the second Iraq War (which HITLARY HERSELF voted in favor of) the United States marched in to Afghanistan, which harbored the animals who committed that ACT OF WAR on American soil. 

Cocaine fueled death squads? Thank the Democrats for supporting the communist regimes of El Salvador and Nicaragua, as well as Cuba. Thank the present day Nazis (Pelosi, Unelected Joe) for not securing our southern borders and allowing those animals to come here and wreak such havoc.

When it comes to war, the DEMOCRATS have the most blood on their hands, by far.

Oh, and Obama ARMED ISIS and Unelected Joe armed THE TALIBAN. Both acts of TREASON.

So you’re against fighting Nazis in WW2  Got it

So you’re against stopping Chinese communists from taking over the  Korean Peninsula .BTW  Did you know that REPUBLICAN General MacArthur who wanted to expand the war with nuclear strikes across Russia and China and who botched the war in its early days when he disobeyed orders And advanced so close to the Chinese border that China entered the conflict and pushed the allied forces back to the current 38th parallel border when the war stagnated for 3 years?

But you’re for a massive military invasion of Grenada to because some students were stuck in their dorms lol

Hilarious you think desert storm was justified but WW2 and Korea weren’t. Saddam had been an ally of US as well, Ronnie had sold him WMD….too had none of it was left when Bush Jr invaded years later

The fact that you falsely believe Saddam harboured 911 terrorists shows you’re an ignorant grade A kook, because nothing of the sort is true  

Ronnie happened to be president when the Soviet Union disintegrated he didn’t personally do anything to cause it 

The Democrats didn’t support any communist regimes in Latin America but the republicans illegal support pf right wing deaths squads and dictators and facilitating their cocaine trafficking is what gave rise to the cartels and gangs that everyone is still dealing with today. 

Reagan deliberately armed the Taliban and Islamic extremists during the cold war because he thought they would keep the communists out of the oil rich middle east. Bush Jrs botched and criminal invasion of Iraq is what created ISIS to begin with 

Oh and I forgot Bush Sr’s invasion of Panama to arrest his former Iran Contra cocaine trafficking accomplice Manuel Noriega,  in order to cover up his tracks 

Edited by BeaverFever

7 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So you’re against fighting Nazis in WW2  Got it

So you’re against stopping Chinese communists from taking over the  Korean Peninsula .BTW  Did you know that REPUBLICAN General MacArthur who wanted to expand the war with nuclear strikes across Russia and China and who botched the war in its early days when he disobeyed orders And advanced so close to the Chinese border that China entered the conflict and pushed the allied forces back to the current 38th parallel border when the war stagnated for 3 years?

But you’re for a massive military invasion of Grenada to because some students were stuck in their dorms lol

Hilarious you think desert storm was justified but WW2 and Korea weren’t. Saddam had been an ally of US as well, Ronnie had sold him WMD….too had none of it was left when Bush Jr invaded years later

The fact that you falsely believe Saddam harboured 911 terrorists shows you’re an ignorant grade A kook, because nothing of the sort is true  

Ronnie happened to be president when the Soviet Union disintegrated he didn’t personally do anything to cause it 

The Democrats didn’t support any communist regimes in Latin America but the republicans illegal support pf right wing deaths squads and dictators and facilitating their cocaine trafficking is what gave rise to the cartels and gangs that everyone is still dealing with today. 

Reagan deliberately armed the Taliban and Islamic extremists during the cold war because he thought they would keep the communists out of the oil rich middle east. Bush Jrs botched and criminal invasion of Iraq is what created ISIS to begin with 

Beave...why do you hate America so much? You elect a zombie. You excuse open borders and the death and destruction it brings. You cheer on economic suicide and you peddle lies as a matter of course.

What is it with you? Did the presidency of Trump upset you so much, that you decided the USofA needs to be destroyed?

On 5/1/2023 at 1:02 AM, CdnFox said:

The abortion pill has been safely used for decades now  Demanding that access be limited now for additional due diligence on  the science back when it was first approved is ludicrous. That’s like saying we must immediately and indefinitely ground all aircraft until we determine if the Wright Brothers conducted a thorough flight safety analysis when they invented the first airplane back in 1903. 

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Beave...why do you hate America so much? You elect a zombie. You excuse open borders and the death and destruction it brings. You cheer on economic suicide and you peddle lies as a matter of course.

What is it with you? Did the presidency of Trump upset you so much, that you decided the USofA needs to be destroyed?

Your statements are false.

I criticize things that are worthy of criticism 

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Your statements are false.

I criticize things that are worthy of criticism 

Oh what a lie!

When's the last time you criticized the open border? Yesterday 5 Americans were slaughtered by an illegal alien. Do you give a rat's ass? Fck no!

Banks are failing as a result of Joe's insane spending. Do you give a rat's ass? Fck no!

Face it. Your extreme TDS has you advocating for the destruction of the entire western world.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The abortion pill has been safely used for decades now 

Sorry but that's a lie as well

It was safely used with the original clinical parameters. You had to have doctors involved in it's use, a doctor had to perscribe it and follow up. 

It has NOT been safely used in the proposed unsupervised mail in format for very long at all, and there have been problems. And there was NO approval process for that.

All these people are demanding is that it be RETUNRED to the method that it was originally approved for, where it was safely used for decades.

And again - the left has to lie to try to make it's point. It has NOT been used as it's being used now for decades at all.

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Oh and I forgot Bush Sr’s invasion of Panama to arrest his former Iran Contra cocaine trafficking accomplice Manuel Noriega,  in order to cover up his tracks 

So you’re against fighting Nazis in WW2  Got it.

So you're okay with wars that kill Sixty Million soldiers and civilians, so long as Democrats start them? And FDR LIED to get us into that quagmire.

Like I said, you left wingers are PRO WAR, DEATH AND MISERY, so long as a Democrat LIES to get is into them.

It  was a rescue operation, and those were CUBAN regulars who attacked Greneda. America merely saved some students' lives.

You are a liar. I never mentioned the word JUSTIFIED. I merely stated as fact that DEMOCRATS have gotten America into the longest and bloodiest wars in the history of this country.

The fact that you falsely believe Saddam harboured 911 terrorists shows you’re an ignorant grade A kook, because nothing of the sort is true .

You are a liar. ALL the 911 terrorists are dead. It's a thing called a PLANE CRASH, you M0ron.

As far as Hussein harboring Al Qaeda,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/saddams-al-qaeda-connection

WHAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS LEARNED SINCE THE WAR

THE ADMINISTRATION'S CRITICS, including several of the Democratic presidential candidates, have alluded to new "evidence" they say confirms Iraq and al Qaeda had no relationship before the war. They have not shared that evidence.

Even as the critics withhold the basis for their allegations, evidence on the other side is piling up. Ansar al-Islam--the al Qaeda cell formed in June 2001 that operated out of northern Iraq before the war, notably attacking Kurdish enemies of Saddam--has stepped up its activities elsewhere in the country. In some cases, say national security officials, Ansar is joining with remnants of Saddam's regime to attack Americans and nongovernmental organizations working in Iraq. There is some reporting, unconfirmed at this point, that the recent bombing of the U.N. headquarters was the result of a joint operation between Baathists and Ansar al-Islam.

And there are reports of more direct links between the Iraqi regime and bin Laden. Farouk Hijazi, former Iraqi ambassador to Turkey and Saddam's longtime outreach agent to Islamic fundamentalists, has been captured. In his initial interrogations, Hijazi admitted meeting with senior al Qaeda leaders at Saddam's behest in 1994. According to administration officials familiar with his questioning, he has subsequently admitted additional contacts, including a meeting in late 1997. Hijazi continues to deny that he met with bin Laden on December 21, 1998, to offer the al Qaeda leader safe haven in Iraq. U.S. officials don't believe his denial.

For one thing, the meeting was reported in the press at the time. It also fits a pattern of contacts surrounding Operation Desert Fox, the series of missile strikes the Clinton administration launched at Iraq beginning December 16, 1998. The bombing ended 70 hours later, on December 19, 1998. Administration officials now believe Hijazi left for Afghanistan as the bombing ended and met with bin Laden two days later.

These are FACTS. Get someone with an education to read them and kidsplain them to you.