Robert Kennedy Jnr 2024

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

2 reasons why Robert Kennedy is unelectable:

1) His anti-pseudovax stance was way too strong. Big Pharma and TNI are going to be just as firmly against him as the FBI and  are Trump. 

2) He completely lacks his father's charisma. He almost makes me look personable. 

Kennedy has a better chance against Trump than Biden.

All three men have some serious negatives.

By 2024 Biden will be even more senile. He will be associated with open borders, increasing crime, a faltering economy, an unending war in the Ukraine, Biden family corruption, woke insanity, etc.

RFK will strongly oppose the Ukraine War like his dad opposed the Vietnam War both against the incumbent president. RFK will strongly oppose big corporations and energetically protect the environment.

But RFK is not always far left. 

https://nypost.com/2023/05/07/robert-kennedy-jr-says-biden-should-have-closed-borders-amid-immigration-crisis/

https://nypost.com/2023/04/29/robert-kennedy-jr-does-not-support-trans-women-in-female-sports/

RFK might try to position himself as a moderate, at least on some issues, who can bring the country together.

Edited by Mako

14 hours ago, Mako said:

Kennedy has a better chance against Trump than Biden.

All three men have some serious negatives.

By 2024 Biden will be even more senile. He will be associated with open borders, increasing crime, a faltering economy, an unending war in the Ukraine, Biden family corruption, woke insanity, etc.

RFK will strongly oppose the Ukraine War like his dad opposed the Vietnam War both against the incumbent president. RFK will strongly oppose big corporations and energetically protect the environment.

But RFK is not always far left. 

https://nypost.com/2023/05/07/robert-kennedy-jr-says-biden-should-have-closed-borders-amid-immigration-crisis/

https://nypost.com/2023/04/29/robert-kennedy-jr-does-not-support-trans-women-in-female-sports/

RFK might try to position himself as a moderate, at least on some issues, who can bring the country together.

On merit he wins hands down, but this isn't going to be about merit. It's about charisma and how much the MSM likes you. I don't think he could score lower in those two categories. 

I like RFK’s questioning of vaccines, especially for Covid at this stage of the game.  Finally someone with the balls to stand up to big pharma.  Biden is beyond compromised, beholden to the far left, a war mongerer, and lapsing into senility.  Trump is reviled by half the country, though he’d probably beat Biden.  RFK is the only viable alternative to Trump.  DeSantis would be great but Trump will win this nomination.  The Democrats are shooting themselves in the feet pushing through Biden.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The Democrats are shooting themselves in the feet pushing through Biden.

I would wager that Biden is not the nominee. His descent is accelerating. Can't see him still in the game 15 months from now. 

The question is with who will the establishment replace him. There are probably a small handful vying for a shot once the green light is given. 

On 4/30/2023 at 3:42 AM, NYLefty said:

I would of course vote for him over any .... ANY Republican but his anti vaccine stance is a bit concerning 

RFK knows that the plandemic was all just a pile of horse chit. Covid19 had nothing to do with a virus. It was all about pushing a dangerous vaccine by big pharma on an innocent public that was not proven to be safe. I was an anti-vaccine person along with hundreds of millions of other people also. Many people fell for the covid lie. Sad.  

On 6/2/2023 at 7:34 AM, WestCanMan said:

On merit he wins hands down, but this isn't going to be about merit. It's about charisma and how much the MSM likes you. I don't think he could score lower in those two categories. 

If anybody leans towards the conservative right and point of view of things, then they will have to deal with the lying and fake MSM in America. Tow the globalist elite line and you will do well. Oppose it, and you will fail. RFK has to try and balance that out for himself as to which and what way to go and what will get him elected as the leader of the jackass dumbo party.

This also happens in Marxist Canada also. The Canadian leftist liberal bought off MSM pretty much can make or break anybody. We do not have freedom of the press anymore. The Marxist liberals took care of that little problem. ?

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiraly said:

I have mixed feelings about the great awakening. Will the peasants ever wake up? There is a see/saw game going on in the world today. It's the globalists against we the peasants. Who will win is the big question of today. The HIGHWIRE is one of many websites on the internet out there that pretty much explain all about the globalist elite great reset. The world is now controlled by the World Economic Forum WEF, and their corporations, the banksters on Wall St. and the corporate controlled MSM. Our politicians have been pretty much bought and sold which makes things even worse. 

It would be great to see if we did see a great people awakening, but for now, it would appear as though the globalist elite communists in power are now fighting their hardest to try and takeover the world. They have now been exposed, and we can only wait and see what they will try to do because they have to now, or else it will be the firing squad for that globalist communist ilk. 

What the MSM has been successful at is that they have made it all look like it's all just conspiracy. When the MSM liars mention the word conspiracy, that is when we the people should take note. Covid19 was the start and now climate change is the new Covid. Sadly, there are so many Joe and Mary six packs that have gone along with this climate change lie and hoax. They got fooled by Covid and now they are allowing themselves to be fooled once again into this climate change bull shit. There is no real climate change going on. ?

On 5/27/2023 at 3:50 PM, Rebound said:

I’ve traveled the world for decades and I don’t have the myopic vision you accuse me of. 

I do not think there will be a contested primary between Biden and RFK, and there’s little sign that anyone else will raise the money needed to challenge him. I don’t think Trump vs DeSantis is much of a choice, either. Both men are incredibly and dangerously extreme.  

IME, all Americans (left, right, progressive, whatever... ) are like Donald Trump: Loud, brash, typically turning the conversation to themselves.

Moreover, Americans lack any sense of irony. They are incapable of seeing themselves.

As you see Donald Trump, the rest of the world sees Americans.

====

Johnson's famous speech was in Mar 1968. Let's wait and see. (I have always liked the phrase: "If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.")

4 hours ago, August1991 said:

IME, all Americans (left, right, progressive, whatever... ) are like Donald Trump: Loud, brash, typically turning the conversation to themselves.

Moreover, Americans lack any sense of irony. They are incapable of seeing themselves.

====

Johnson's famous speech was in Mar 1968. Let's wait and see. (I have always liked the phrase: "If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.")

Yup. 330 million people, exactly alike. Brilliant. 

16 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Nonsense. 

Just FYI, more 'fully vaccinated' Canadians died of covid in 2022 than unvaxed-plus-vaxed in either of the previous years. 

It's really weird that the MSM stopped talking about covid deaths when they were 24% higher than ever before, and 30% higher than the previous year. 

Surely you must understand why a reasonable person would come to the conclusion that everything you believe about covid jabs is nonsense....

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Just FYI, more 'fully vaccinated' Canadians died of covid in 2022 than unvaxed-plus-vaxed in either of the previous years. 

It's really weird that the MSM stopped talking about covid deaths when they were 24% higher than ever before, and 30% higher than the previous year. 

Surely you must understand why a reasonable person would come to the conclusion that everything you believe about covid jabs is nonsense....

If you were claiming that vaccination increases the rate of death in similar people (by age and health) affected by a similar strain of the virus that would be very interesting. I’m not sure what your claim proves at all but put up the link so we can see it. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

5 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

If you were claiming that vaccination increases the rate of death in similar people (by age and health) affected by a similar strain of the virus that would be very interesting. I’m not sure what your claim proves at all but put up the link so we can see it. 

Not at all.

Covid deaths were just up in 2022. There were over 19,000 of them, compared to 15K in 2020 and then 14K in '21. 

Seeing as the vast majority of people 60+ are vaxed, the vast majority of covid deaths in '22 were among the vaxed. 

On 6/4/2023 at 1:55 AM, August1991 said:

====

RFK Jr today spoke for two hours with Elon Musk. He claims that he seeks to find a way to permanently close the Mexican border, that Prozac is responsible for the mass shootings in America, and that the Federal government should consider the Ukraine War from the perspective of Russia.  

So there’s three reasons why I won’t vote for him. Shutting down our second largest trading partner? Lunacy. 

Edited by Rebound

August,

Twitter Link to today's Spaces with Elon, RFK Jr. et al.

Kennedy on the border (58:50). For the record, Kennedy at no time suggests that the US shut down trade with Mexico.

Kennedy on US provocation in Ukraine (1:36:00). Kennedy provides a little history on the conflict. 

Kennedy on the effect of psychiatric drugs on the mental health of Americans (206:25). Kennedy would have studies conducted on these drugs and their effect on Americans. His hypothesis suggests their may be a link and studies should be undertaken to determine if the hypothesis is supported.

9 hours ago, Kiraly said:

August,

Twitter Link to today's Spaces with Elon, RFK Jr. et al.

Kennedy on the border (58:50). For the record, Kennedy at no time suggests that the US shut down trade with Mexico.

Kennedy on US provocation in Ukraine (1:36:00). Kennedy provides a little history on the conflict. 

Kennedy on the effect of psychiatric drugs on the mental health of Americans (206:25). Kennedy would have studies conducted on these drugs and their effect on Americans. His hypothesis suggests their may be a link and studies should be undertaken to determine if the hypothesis is supported.

Explain how you shut down a border without shutting down trade.  

Explain how you look at Russia crossing Ukraine’s border with tanks and putting the blame on anyone but Putin. It’s exactly like looking at Hitler’s invasions of Austria, Czechoslovakia and France and still don’t blame Hitler   

Explain how you look at all the masa shootings with reaching the obvious conclusion that it’s the availability of guns. 

9 hours ago, Kiraly said:

Kennedy on the effect of psychiatric drugs on the mental health of Americans (206:25). Kennedy would have studies conducted on these drugs and their effect on Americans. His hypothesis suggests there may be a link and studies should be undertaken to determine if the hypothesis is supported.

Do you think doctors haven’t been studying that for decades? 

29 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Do you think doctors haven’t been studying that for decades? 

You don’t think they could easily survey the prescription history of mass killers? 

RFK Jr. is just a nitwit:

”Both mass shootings and anti-depressant use have increased! There must be some kind of connection!”

Edited by Rebound

On 6/4/2023 at 6:56 AM, Rebound said:

Yup. 330 million people, exactly alike. Brilliant. 

More or less, sometimes, yes.

As a Canadian, you Americans can dominate the conversation.

As Shirley Valentine said, I talk of summer and the next thing you know, you people are talking of winter.

=====

I admire America and in particular its Constitution. But we live in a world of different ways of doing things. In Canada, some of us speak French. And in this world, we're not all American. We live in a multi-polar world.

Edited by August1991

9 hours ago, August1991 said:

More or less, sometimes, yes.

As a Canadian, you Americans can dominate the conversation.

As Shirley Valentine said, I talk of summer and the next thing you know, you people are talking of winter.

=====

I admire America and in particular its Constitution. But we live in a world of different ways of doing things. In Canada, some of us speak French. And in this world, we're not all American. We live in a multi-polar world.

We don’t dominate the conversation here, do we?