Unvaccinated woman denied organ transplant proves natural immunity in bid for life-saving procedure

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit. Put up or shut up.

I guess that link confirms that "fact checking" online is now politicized too, and worthless as I saw the news feed with my own eyes and heard the words with my own ears. He did so several times. The videos have been linked here.

The whole vaccine mantra has been backed off to a great extent, have you noticed that?

Almost no one in public is getting the jab anymore. And yet it only lasts a few months at best, so we are probably all out of date. 

Covid is still prevalent, as I mentioned.

I suspect the real reason is they (gov) know it's not helpful for everyone, and now need to cover themselves to try and avoid the class actions. The PM office has a lotof influence.

Trudeau is a baldfaced liar but many Canadians will accept the soundbite for what it is without questioning.

Kinda like you people...   ;) 

• Like 1

When a pedant cocks up his English we need to dig a little deeper to understand wtf they're talking about.

When a liar chooses to pretend something is true, we need to ask why they're lying.

I realize on some level you know it's the consequences of her choice that will kill her but on some other level you need to demonstrate that force is being applied so you pin her death on her surgeons.

I realize that you know you're lying when you say i blame the surgeons as i discussed that already but feel for some reason that lying is necessary to make your point.

You realize that's a stupid thing right?

Yes - your lies are stupid, they usually are, we've all accepted that, carry on...

Your OP, and you've clearly cited their ideology hatred and bitter spite as well.  You've made it pretty clear there's a lot more than just policy involved here.

Ahh, the 'vague' lie - one of my favorites.

Bullshit. Put up or shut up.

That would be on YOU sparkles- you made the original claim. Show anywhere in his diatribe where he said that it was about that.  What he did clearly say is that he was referring to ANYONE who STILL REFUSED TO TAKE THE VACCINE. His words.  Prove otherwise if you're going to make a claim.

Of course you can't, you're a liar :)  but nice of you to prove it.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Wow, I'm scheduled for my 6th on Monday. Why am I still above ground? 

Please don't make ridiculous statements that take space on the forum. ( bwa hah... )

When I here that the odds of vaccine injury are lower than 1 in 500 (your data above), I find it shocking. Far above the vaccine safety protocols established long before covid.

In the "before we all went insane" time.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

Please don't make ridiculous statements that take space on the forum. ( bwa hah... )

When I here that the odds of vaccine injury are lower than 1 in 500 (your data above), I find it shocking. Far above the vaccine safety protocols established long before covid.

In the "before we all went insane" time.

Not ridiculous at all, I'm scheduled for my 4th booster on Monday. 

12 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Canada still has about 1000 - 2000 cases and 100 deaths per day of covid. I checked it online.

Well - i don't think we do exactly.  If they're still calculating that the way they used to (and i'd have to check but i bet that's the case), then we don't have 100 deaths per day OF covid - we have 100 deaths WITH covid.  In other words, anyone who dies and tests positive for covid is considered to be a 'covid death'. 

Right now covid is very very contageous - but much less harmful. So lots of people get it and some happen to die while they do.

There was a reason in the beginning they had to be done this way but now it's just misleading as hell.

And yet, the whole "get vaccinated or else!" campaign is gone. I'd like to know how you vaccine mandate lovers reconcile with those facts.

They know it's not an issue. They're just being vindictive

Don't forget 1000 cases per day is 7000/week. It is 30,000 per month. So get in line.

The fear of it is competely gone - people get it multiple times and its like 'man i was really sick for a few days there' and then on with their lives.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well - i don't think we do exactly.  If they're still calculating that the way they used to (and i'd have to check but i bet that's the case), then we don't have 100 deaths per day OF covid - we have 100 deaths WITH covid.  In other words, anyone who dies and tests positive for covid is considered to be a 'covid death'. 

Right now covid is very very contageous - but much less harmful. So lots of people get it and some happen to die while they do.

There was a reason in the beginning they had to be done this way but now it's just misleading as hell.

They know it's not an issue. They're just being vindictive

The fear of it is competely gone - people get it multiple times and its like 'man i was really sick for a few days there' and then on with their lives.

We can play a numbers game all day with this crap, and get nowhere. My perception- Covid was always very contagious and not very harmful. The latest stats I saw indicated deaths were at some number below 1%.

If the number Aristides gave is correct, these two stats are similar within a factor of ~ 2, with the margin of error for mistakes in counting, they are almost identical. Except it's a different age group.

Why some of you people cannot figure this out is kinda clear. Stick to counting fish instread.

Edited by OftenWrong

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

All my friends and neighbours my age have had them as well. No issues with any of them.

If you know 500 people, there is a chance one if them was injured. But this is only with a statistical variation of one sigma. For more certainty you need to go to three or six sigma, since you are only taking a small sample out of the big pie. That means it's more obvious if you know 1500 to 3000 people.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

We can play a numbers game all day with this crap, and get nowhere. My perception- Covid was always very contagious and not very harmful. The latest stats I saw indicated deaths were at some number below 1%.

There's no need. Regardless of any differences in opinion about the start, we're both in agreement at this point in time. Currently we both agree that covid is contageous but not harmful.

If the number Aristides gave is correct, these two stats are similar within a factor of ~ 2, with the margin of error for mistakes in counting, they are almost identical. Except it's a different age group.

???? I think you maybe replied in the wrong thread?

Why some of you people cannot figure this out is kinda clear. Stick to counting fish instread.

Oddly specific.  I'm now almost 100 percent sure you posted by accident :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

If you know 500 people, there is a chance one if them was injured. But this is only with a statistical variation of one sigma. For more certainty you need to go to three or six sigma, since you are only taking a small sample out of the big pie. That means it's more obvious if you know 1500 to 3000 people.

So it is your number. All I am saying is that I don't know anyone who has had reactions that lasted longer than a couple of days.

My own worst was when I had bivalent Covid, flu and pneumonia shots all at the same time. Two in one arm and one in the other. That knocked me for a loop for a couple of days but was fine after that.

Edited by Aristides

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Wow, I'm scheduled for my 6th on Monday. Why am I still above ground? 

Because you have 5 covid shots.

All of the unvaxed are dead now, don'cha know...

Their existence among the living is just another ridiculous Qanon conspiracy. 

I actually have a bot writing these posts for me. It's programmed to search out posts which "ain't thu britist" and reply to them sarcastically. 

If you could get out to Ouija board and let me know how it's workin' out I'd be much obliged, from this side. 

• Haha 1

? Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-canada-prime-minister-message-idUSL1N2UC1ZZ

Duhhhh, peepul reely thot that wuz troo. 

Good to know that Trudeau's a really swell guy, and that he didn't really say those things. 

He did say this though. I think that was enough: https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/12/trudeau-calls-the-unvaccinated-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Because you have 5 covid shots.

All of the unvaxed are dead now, don'cha know...

Their existence among the living is just another ridiculous Qanon conspiracy. 

I actually have a bot writing these posts for me. It's programmed to search out posts which "ain't thu britist" and reply to them sarcastically. 

If you could get out to Ouija board and let me know how it's workin' out I'd be much obliged, from this side. 

The more people who get vaxxed means there is less transmission and it actually protects the unvaxxed as well. That's how vaccines work.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The more people who get vaxxed means there is less transmission and it actually protects the unvaxxed as well. That's how vaccines work.

This is the kind of post people who read CBC headlines make.

The actual studies and datasets from around the world show that vaccinated people are getting covid repeatedly and in far higher numbers than unvaccinated people.

I believe the studies and data, not CBC headlines. The injections are not stopping transmission and they are not stopping hospitalizations and deaths.

You want proof?

You're on injection #6. In less than 2 years.

I think you get a toaster after injection #9.

Or turbo-cancer.

One of the two.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

He said fourth.  Your reading ability is so poor, nobody can trust what you post.

Hmm... I didnt look since lunch time but I remember what he said.

Sixth shot, 4th BOOSTER.

Maybe a little more careful reading, comprehending and thinking, and less vitriol on your part might suit you better.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Ask Aristedes

Welcome to our show, where you can ask the self-proclaimed epidemiologist Aristedes anything and you'll always get a Trudeau-approved answer. 

Today we have a question from one of the unvaxed masses. 

Hello WCM, you're on the air.

Uh, hello mr moderator sir. Mr Aristedes: After we vaxed the vast majority of our at-risk people in 2021, shouldn't covid deaths have gone down at least a little bit? Why did they go up by 30%? Why were almost 90% of the covid deaths among people who couldn't even get covid? 

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Hmm... I didnt look since lunch time but I remember what he said.

Sixth shot, 4th BOOSTER.

Maybe a little more careful reading, comprehending and thinking, and less vitriol on your part might suit you better.

Yup, well - I guess I'm wrong and embarrassed - my apologies to @Goddess.

As for vitriol, talk to your girlfriend about hers - calling people drunks, liars, idlots etc. - she gets what she gives.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

My mistake, it will be my 5th.

The graph on the right shows the % of covid deaths attributable to each group of people, sorted by vax status. The small bar on the right is the total % of deaths from the 4x vaxed. 

Good news! Only 4.5% of all the covid deaths were among the 4x-vaxed!

ScreenShot2023-04-27at4_46_17PM.thumb.png.93cc67de94d53a4b15a36968865dba4d.png

Well, the not-so-good news is that they made it all the way to 4.5% of all covid deaths over just a few summer months, and almost no one even died of covid during the summer in 2020 and 2021.

It's weird that so many people of died in summer 2022, and most of them were 4xers.

Think about this: every single one of those 4xers who died of covid in summer 2022, survived every single month of 2020 unvaxed, then they survived the first 2 months of 2021 with 1 vax or less, and that was still the first covid flu season.

They survived all those dangerous months of flu season and the novel virus stage, just to keel over in 2022, flush with 4 jabs of tha joose, in the middle of summer. Was there a heat wave or something? 

One last thing about that graph: if you look on the left you can see that 4xers account for 2% of all known cases, and yet they account for 4.5% of all deaths. They're really punching above their weight class.

The graph below gives you a great idea of just how many 4xers there were in the whole grand scheme of things. They're the short light-blue line on the bottom right:

VaccinationTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.660c778b9f33797f8cece14811ba0008.png

Yup, that little portion of the population represented by the light-blue line accounted for 1/20th of all the covid deaths on that whole timeline, going right back to the beginning (Dec 19 2020).

Apparently you're represented in that group.

Honest to God, if you just look at all the data we have up to this point in time (Health Canada stopped giving the covid deaths by vax status data out on Sept 25 2022, after we saw that 'vaccine' shit-show. We've been frozen in time these last 6 months), the 4xers are the most likely to die of covid by far

Like I said above, we only have data for them from one summer, and almost no one died during the two previous summers. The only group of people ever to have a rough summer are the 4xers. Everyone has survived the summers easily. 

Maybe you should try to stay cool and hydrated @Aristides.

Edited by WestCanMan