TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I disagree. I think the instances are very alike. All just exemplifying the 2-tiered justice system. 

A censure option should accompany any impeachment. In my opinion, Trump deserved censure for his first offence and impeachment for the second. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

This is the new reality. Every time someone loses.. no matter the geography, they can just cry about it being rigged and someone will believe it. 

Truth. And it's been getting worse for quite some time.

And i wouldn't have any idea how to fix it. Confidence needs to be restored but ANY action to do so is seen as bad by one side or another.  Tighten the rules to address concerns about voter fraud - you're obviously doing voter suppression to help your side.  Relax the rules to be more inclusive, you're deliberately opening the door to make it easier to cast fake ballots to help your side. 

Do nothing and you're part of the old boy's network that's happy with the corrupt status quo :)  LOL.'  I mean what can you do.

Basically all parties have to start insisting their people tell the voters that the elections are free and fair and sometimes you don't win, but i don't see either party doing that anytime soon. Except the winning one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Truth. And it's been getting worse for quite some time.

And i wouldn't have any idea how to fix it. Confidence needs to be restored but ANY action to do so is seen as bad by one side or another.  Tighten the rules to address concerns about voter fraud - you're obviously doing voter suppression to help your side.  Relax the rules to be more inclusive, you're deliberately opening the door to make it easier to cast fake ballots to help your side. 

Do nothing and you're part of the old boy's network that's happy with the corrupt status quo :)  LOL.'  I mean what can you do.

Basically all parties have to start insisting their people tell the voters that the elections are free and fair and sometimes you don't win, but i don't see either party doing that anytime soon. Except the winning one.

Well either they have to stop being sore losers or one side has to definitively prove their litigious case (voter fraud or voter suppression). The latter is not as simple as it seems. Errors happen but the key is proving that it was systematic and deliberate. Nothing that I have seen proves that. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Well either they have to stop being sore losers or one side has to definitively prove their litigious case (voter fraud or voter suppression). The latter is not as simple as it seems. Errors happen but the key is proving that it was systematic and deliberate. Nothing that I have seen proves that. 

Loooooong, multi-hour long voter lines in urban areas but not in suburban or rural areas is extremely common. That seems systemic and intentional to me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Loooooong, multi-hour long voter lines in urban areas but not in suburban or rural areas is extremely common. That seems systemic and intentional to me. 

population and/or population density has nothing to do with this, I know. 

In NV at least.. you no longer have a designated precinct/location  that you can only vote in. As long as you live in county x, you can vote anywhere in county x. 

Edited by impartialobserver

6 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

What’s striking about the Dominion case is the volume, specificity and duration of the false accusations and clear evidence that the people making these very serious claims of criminal conduct knew them to be completely false. The US has a very high bar for defamation but Fox felt sufficiently nervous about losing the case to settle for a fortune. The Internet seems to have unleashed all sorts of utterly mad theories that people have no compunction about airing, even on TV. 

Ya...private texts are not private. I wonder who is really running fox now? Anyway...Tucker will be back bigger than ever...and you know it.

And you are eventually going to have to deal with the millions who have real doubts about that election. And as we watch the justice system be torn to shreds, that becomes very difficult. 

A censure option should accompany any impeachment. In my opinion, Trump deserved censure for his first offence and impeachment for the second. 

Well...as it turns out...you're opinion was found to be made of feelings instead of facts.

Its  kind of one or the other i think. It's not like a court case where you can layer charges so the jury can pick the one they want.

They should have just gone with censure - they MIGHT have won that one but there's no chance an impeachment was going  to succeed.

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

population and/or population density has nothing to do with this, I know. 

In NV at least.. you no longer have a designated precinct/location  that you can only vote in. As long as you live in county x, you can vote anywhere in county x. 

First, what’s true in Nevada isn’t true everywhere. 
Second, while it may be easy for suburban moms to drive to a different precinct, it’s much more difficult for college students and other poor people. 
Three, if you go to a local precinct and the line is too long, how many more will you drive to?

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Second, while it may be easy for suburban moms to drive to a different precinct, it’s much more difficult for college students and other poor people. 
Three, if you go to a local precinct and the line is too long, how many more will you drive to?

1 - then fix that. Demand that they look at nationalizing it or if you prefer to work on a local level get a movement going to change where people can vote.

2 - hogwash. Not to mention there's mail in ballots. And of course your premise that it's obstruction is based on the idea that every poor person and college student votes democrat which is not only false, it's stupid.

3 - sit in line and get it done and quit yer whining. It's once every four years and the dems and republicans are stuck in the same line.

On 5/13/2023 at 2:08 PM, Legato said:

10,000 immigrants per day for the last two days and you say the border is secure. LoL

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-restricts-asylum-access-mexico-border-title-42-ends-2023-05-10/

Authorities say it's unclear why fewer migrants making unauthorized border crossings

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told ABC "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl on Sunday the decline was about 50% from levels seen just before the Title 42 policy lifted last week.

As ABC News has reported, some data suggests the Title 42 expulsion order may have caused more border crossings, not fewer. The data showed significantly higher repeat crossing attempts under Title 42, compared to standard immigration processing under Title 8 of the U.S. Code.

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

…Speaking of “opinions made of feelings instead of facts”….

Really? You don't think millions of people flat out do not believe Biden won that election without cheating?

Edited by Nationalist

On 5/14/2023 at 4:31 AM, Nationalist said:

And...

Yes..."Let’s just cut straight through to the point:" both of you...TDS victims.

You throw your support behind a complete failure...because he's not Trump. Look around you. Do you like what you see? It's a reaction to everything Trump. You hate the wall...so open the border completely. 

Your hatred drives you people to accept stupidity and blatant national destruction. When you go grocery shopping and buy ground meat instead of steak, do you do so joyously because...at least Trump's not POTUS? 

This is a sickness. It's destructive and it's pathetic. In 2024, chances are you'll have to choose between a guy who says dumb shit but produces beneficial results...and a guy who says dumb shit when his handlers let him come out for some air and who produces...shit.

But hey...you guys can always console yourselves by thinking...

'Well...at least Angela Merkel will be pleased.'

I Post Such childish stupidity.

ftfy....

Trump tries to destroy democracy and you're still KISSING HIS FRAUDULENT ASS. LMAO

On 5/14/2023 at 11:36 AM, WestCanMan said:

TBH, that's all true. Trump says things that should be disqualifying for such a high office. Do you know why he still stands a chance of getting elected? Because all the Dems are worse. 

No, it's because the MAGA CULT are GULLIBLE FOOLS who will believe ANYTHING that Trump tells them to believe.

That is the nature of CULTS; they've been suckered in and don't know how to get out.

On 5/14/2023 at 12:26 PM, WestCanMan said:

In all honesty, you have to admit that the US was thriving in every way when Trump was POTUS. 

^This just shows how delusional you are. The US "thrived" when Trump inherited full employment from Obama and proceeded to further over stimulate the economy with huge deficit spending TAX CUTS.

And then LOST millions of jobs due to Trump's BUNGLING and SABOTAGE of the US COVID response.

Apparently you never tracked the unemployment rate under Trump HERE. 

On 5/14/2023 at 6:58 PM, CdnFox said:

Deficits are neither good nor bad in and of themselves. It all depends on the context. Obviously in a general sense deficits are to be avoided but there are definitely times when they're a good idea, and times when they're a horrid idea.

^Probably the first semi-intelligent thing you've said here. Congrats.

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

can you think of one reason why a city/county/state would not establish a new voting precinct? Now.. do not show your bias and only include "good" reasons. List possible reasons.. no matter how good they are

21 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, it's because the MAGA CULT are GULLIBLE FOOLS who will believe ANYTHING that Trump tells them to believe.

That is the nature of CULTS; they've been suckered in and don't know how to get out.

Annnd that's why the dems are worse. 

@WestCanMan has a very valid point - faced with reactions like yours people have little choice but to side with trump if they're going to vote at all.  Right now in history the left is full of angry ignorant bigoted people.  So you wind up having to choose your bigot :) 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

can you think of one reason why a city/county/state would not establish a new voting precinct? Now.. do not show your bias and only include "good" reasons. List possible reasons.. no matter how good they are

I don’t think it’s a matter of how many or few precincts they have, the issue is that there has been widespread press coverage of voting locations in university and other city locations where voters have had to wait as long as five hours to vote. Clearly, these locations are way under staffed and they don’t have enough voting collection devices. They know precisely how many registered voters are in each given area and they should staff appropriately. When they don’t, my conclusion is that it’s likely an effort to suppress the vote.  Yes, mistakes happen and so forth, but when it happens repeatedly in hundreds of locations, and always dense urban and university locations, it’s very questionable.  

33 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Trump.. he said a lot of very braindead things.. however, you know what was worse? the instant, reflexive, over-the-top reactions from the media/internet. This is why I stopped visiting Facebook regularly. 

I dunno. Was it really over the top, or exactly commensurate with the persistent, chaotic, norm- breaking behavior of the most powerful person on the planet?

Whoever sits in the oval office gets that kind of scrutiny. Whenever they say something dumb or crazy or reckless or deplorable they get heavy press. Trump just did those things are an unprecedented level, constantly, from midnight tweets to ego rallies to press events. Frankly, he did it with such volume that a lot of it sailed by. They're is only so much outrage to go around in a 24 hour news cycle. We had to triage.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

And then LOST millions of jobs due to Trump's BUNGLING and SABOTAGE of the US COVID response.

I had to go past the ignore wall to see this stupid post because my name was tagged in a response to you here. Normally I don't read your posts for the same reason that I don't drink from the toilet but I plugged my nose for a few seconds....

FYI - the whole covid narrative was carefully scripted by TNI, and that's why no matter what Trump did, every single MSM outlet branded it as "evil" and whatever Trudeau did was always branded as "perfect, because he cares so much".

Think about it: one of those leaders started up Operation Warp Speed while the Dems and Libs were still napping, in order to fast-track vaccines, the other didn't even bother to put in an order for said vaccines until the rest of the world already had tens of millions of doses ordered. As a result, despite the fact that we are America's closest ally, almost everyone else on earth was ahead of us in line, so we had to poach 1.9M vaccines from the 3rd world charity pool to get started. Guess what colour of skin all those people who we bumped to the back of the bus have...... F- 'em though, right? Canadians are way more important than a bunch of 3rd-world nobodies, hey robo? Well, at least Trudeau thinks so....

One of these guys was smart enough to block flights from China when there were only 5 deaths in his country, despite the fact that the WHO had incorrectly told the world "Meh, there's probably no H2H transmission occurring." He was called a racist for that. The other guy decided to leave flights from China wide open, because he was dumb enough to believe the WHO. That guy got an "altruistic genius" grade from the MSM for that and they never re-thought it. Then the altruistic genius banned flights from India and he wasn't called a racist for it. Whaaaaat? 

One of those leaders recommends people take it, and leftards call him a fascist. The other forced people to take it or they'd lose their jobs while the whole country was facing layoffs. Everyone who got laid off in his country got EI and CERB, a lot of them made more money at home than at work, but people who refused the vax weren't allowed to collect anything: they faced economic devastation. That guy also brought in a gesundheitspass, martial law, etc. The MSM calls him "the nice guy"

Buddy, literally every stupid thing that you believe about covid has the stench of TNI disinformation in it. It's sick, twisted and just wrong.

What's worse is that you can't even acknowledge that with the benefit of hindsight, because you're such a braindead cultist ?.

My dog actually has more sense than you will ever possess, and he's a Jack Russell: his brain is the size of a Key lime. 

• Like 1