TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

I would start that one of my faults is that my "BS detection meter" never really turns off. When I see a story on MSNBC or FOXNEWS.. Immediately, I think, "This is mostly subjective opinions and filling in the blanks". 

My understanding of the war in Ukraine comes from someone in an another office that is from Belarus. In short, there was a region in the east of Ukraine called Donbas. Apparently, the population is more Russian than Ukrainian. There was civil unrest starting in 2014 as they were pro-Russian and such. The current Ukrainian leader took action against this. From there, Russia took action against them in an effort to help fellow Russians who live in this area (Donbas). Its my understanding that the war in Ukraine is mostly rooted in this conflict. 

Now, I showed you the courtesy of responding. Do me the same by not responding with a bunch of links. I will not read them. Unlike you, I do not spend hours upon hours watching cable news and searching the internet for news stories. I find that I can get all of the information that I need quickly and without the aid of commentators and their biased view. 

I'll grant you that's not a CNN-based opinion. Kudos. 

You'll probably get flamed by leftists for posting something that goes against the CNN dogma now. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll grant you that's not a CNN-based opinion. Kudos. 

You'll probably get flamed by leftists for posting something that goes against the CNN dogma now. 

You probably watch more cable news in one week than I have in the last 20 years combined. 

Much like covid.. the war in ukraine does not keep me awake at night. It apparently occupies your mind at all hours. 

52 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You probably watch more cable news in one week than I have in the last 20 years combined. 

FYI there's no difference between cable news and network news. Same ship, different pile.

Fox is the opposite of what you see on CNN and CBC, and that's a good thing, but the firing of Carlson and Bongino was a huge shot across the bow of political pundits everywhere in NA. 

Obviously we don't have anyone on CTV or CNN that can speak freely, but Carlson and Bongino did to great extent, now they're gone. Everyone on CNN, MSNBC, NBC is completely on-script.

No one in NA will dare to bring anything to your attention if it crosses paths with the official gov't narrative now that Fox fired the #1-rated guy in the country just for talking about Ukraine without saying "Putin evil". 

Much like covid.. the war in ukraine does not keep me awake at night. It apparently occupies your mind at all hours. 

If you're not out-of-body about our gov't/media's handling of covid then you're missing the whole point. This is the biggest farce that ever happened in the country by far. It's comparable to WWII as a major story, but not because of the number of deaths, it's because of the amount of disinformation. 

Ukraine doesn't keep me up at night and I'm not sure what gave you that impression. I don't even go to the Ukraine war thread once a week. 

FWIW I don't even watch any Fox News coverage of it. Most of the Fox folks toe the party line when it comes to that war, and Tucker doesn't talk about it all that much.

If you're interested in how the war is going, like I said, look at a map of where all the battles are being fought and just ignore all of the propaganda, and believe me, it's all propaganda.

TBH I don't even mind all the lying about the war, this is the one instance where they're supposed to lie, you should just be aware that they're doing it.

I have no idea how you just floated the "Putin the hero" narrative out there without getting flayed alive by leftards. The story that they're made to believe is that Russia is just there on account of their own evil and greed, not to save people in the Donbas from Ukrainian war crimes. 

I'm considered pro-Russia and even I don't believe it's as altruistic as that.

1) IMO they're there because Russia won't stand for NATO in Ukraine

2) As far as Donbas is concerned, at best I'd say that Putin and Russia are "liberating" the Donbas to have it as a buffer zone between the their own current border and whatever troops NATO stations in Ukraine. If a future war is fought, now it will start in Donbas. If I lived there, and I loved it too much the gtfo, I'd build a kick-arse bunker/fallout shelter (still not really expecting to survive). The Russians' plan for defending their own country will involve BIG bombs in Donbas imo. 

Edited by WestCanMan

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Your OPINION doesn't MATTER without EVIDENCE! I posted EVIDENCE so IF you CAN"T Then YOUR opinion Doesn't MATTER . PROVIDE EVIDENCE!

What-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-ca

Your evidence backs my claim that NOTHING was presented to justify the REPORTER'S ASSUMPTION.

If you believe it was, QUOTE IT HERE. Your naked links mean NOTHING.

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I would start that one of my faults is that my "BS detection meter" never really turns off. When I see a story on MSNBC or FOXNEWS.. Immediately, I think, "This is mostly subjective opinions and filling in the blanks". 

My understanding of the war in Ukraine comes from someone in an another office that is from Belarus. In short, there was a region in the east of Ukraine called Donbas. Apparently, the population is more Russian than Ukrainian. There was civil unrest starting in 2014 as they were pro-Russian and such. The current Ukrainian leader took action against this. From there, Russia took action against them in an effort to help fellow Russians who live in this area (Donbas). Its my understanding that the war in Ukraine is mostly rooted in this conflict. 

Now, I showed you the courtesy of responding. Do me the same by not responding with a bunch of links. I will not read them. Unlike you, I do not spend hours upon hours watching cable news and searching the internet for news stories. I find that I can get all of the information that I need quickly and without the aid of commentators and their biased view. 

IMO Putin does not give a rat's ass about Russians in Donbas. That is JUST his EXCUSE.

What he really wants is Ukraine's huge supply of grains and the huge gas RESERVES off the Southern coast of Ukraine.

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI there's no difference between cable news and network news. Same ship, different pile.

Fox is the opposite of what you see on CNN and CBC, and that's a good thing, but the firing of Carlson and Bongino was a huge shot across the bow of political pundits everywhere in NA. 

Obviously we don't have anyone on CTV or CNN that can speak freely, but Carlson and Bongino did to great extent, now they're gone. Everyone on CNN, MSNBC, NBC is completely on-script.

No one in NA will dare to bring anything to your attention if it crosses paths with the official gov't narrative now that Fox fired the #1-rated guy in the country just for talking about Ukraine without saying "Putin evil". 

If you're not out-of-body about our gov't/media's handling of covid then you're missing the whole point. This is the biggest farce that ever happened in the country by far. It's comparable to WWII as a major story, but not because of the number of deaths, it's because of the amount of disinformation. 

Ukraine doesn't keep me up at night and I'm not sure what gave you that impression. I don't even go to the Ukraine war thread once a week. 

FWIW I don't even watch any Fox News coverage of it. Most of the Fox folks toe the party line when it comes to that war, and Tucker doesn't talk about it all that much.

If you're interested in how the war is going, like I said, look at a map of where all the battles are being fought and just ignore all of the propaganda, and believe me, it's all propaganda.

TBH I don't even mind all the lying about the war, this is the one instance where they're supposed to lie, you should just be aware that they're doing it.

I have no idea how you just floated the "Putin the hero" narrative out there without getting flayed alive by leftards. The story that they're made to believe is that Russia is just there on account of their own evil and greed, not to save people in the Donbas from Ukrainian war crimes. 

I'm considered pro-Russia and even I don't believe it's as altruistic as that.

1) IMO they're there because Russia won't stand for NATO in Ukraine

2) As far as Donbas is concerned, at best I'd say that Putin and Russia are "liberating" the Donbas to have it as a buffer zone between the their own current border and whatever troops NATO stations in Ukraine. If a future war is fought, now it will start in Donbas. If I lived there, and I loved it too much the gtfo, I'd build a kick-arse bunker/fallout shelter (still not really expecting to survive). The Russians' plan for defending their own country will involve BIG bombs in Donbas imo. 

Your very lengthy, adamant posts tell me that you not only care but you care greatly. Lengthy, impassioned posts about a topic also indicate that you think about this quite a bit and not just when you are on here. 

I am not sure if I believe the Donbas-liberation story but I do not live there, have never been there, and all I rely on is media and outsider perspectives. 

I think that we have covered the Covid issue enough. No use beating the dead horse for 29th time. 

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Your very lengthy, adamant posts tell me that you not only care but you care greatly. Lengthy, impassioned posts about a topic also indicate that you think about this quite a bit and not just when you are on here. 

I find I have to be precise here, and provide ample proof of the things I say, because most of what I say goes against the CBC/CNN dogma.

I'm usually talking to someone who already got all the info they will ever need about the covid "vaccines" back in Nov 2020, someone who believes that breaking a window is sedition because they saw it on CNN, someone who believes that there can be injured people, looted stores and flaming ruins after a "mostly peaceful protest", someone who believes that the Freedom Convoy was rife with swastikas and confederate flags but none of the CBC cameras managed to capture it on film, someone who believes that M Brown was just a gentle giant who was killed by a racist cop from a racist police force for no reason at all in front of hundreds of witnesses.

About half of the people here believe all of those things passionately and they'll call you names after you tell them the truth. I can't be on here 26 hrs a day to go back and forth with them, so my posts have to stand up to criticism while I'm gone for several hours or a day or two at a time. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are commas racist now or something? I never checked CNN before I came on here. 

Well DUH!! of COURSE they are! They look like little black sperms after all - you're making racist statements about black genetics every time you post one!!! PFfffft - what are you some sort of nazi? Nazi's used commas too you know. Fascist.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well DUH!! of COURSE they are! They look like little black sperms after all - you're making racist statements about black genetics every time you post one!!! PFfffft - what are you some sort of nazi? Nazi's used commas too you know. Fascist.

You may be spending too much time talking to leftists if you can perfectly mimic them. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I find I have to be precise here, and provide ample proof of the things I say, because most of what I say goes against the CBC/CNN dogma.

I'm usually talking to someone who already got all the info they will ever need about the covid "vaccines" back in Nov 2020, someone who believes that breaking a window is sedition because they saw it on CNN, someone who believes that there can be injured people, looted stores and flaming ruins after a "mostly peaceful protest", someone who believes that the Freedom Convoy was rife with swastikas and confederate flags but none of the CBC cameras managed to capture it on film, someone who believes that M Brown was just a gentle giant who was killed by a racist cop from a racist police force for no reason at all in front of hundreds of witnesses.

About half of the people here believe all of those things passionately and they'll call you names after you tell them the truth. I can't be on here 26 hrs a day to go back and forth with them, so my posts have to stand up to criticism while I'm gone for several hours or a day or two at a time. 

I do not find your posts to be so precise as much as adamant, opinionated, and full of assumptions. Because I do not echo your sentiments.. from what I have read of your posts.. there is only ONE possibility. I must be adamantly opposed to your viewpoint. There can be no grey area or a spectrum. Only binary. 100% in line with your thoughts or 100% opposed. Precise, in my estimation, means condensing something down to just a few concise, succinct sentences.

That being said.. I am not omniscient. Probably a bit too jaded for my own good. I work with politicians and so this idea that one side is moral, upstanding, perfect. etc. and the other are scum of the earth is simply not realistic. My experience is that they are all self serving types that love to be regarded as hero or savior. They want to take credit for things that they most likely had nothing to do with. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I do not find your posts to be so precise as much as adamant, opinionated, and full of assumptions. Because I do not echo your sentiments.. from what I have read of your posts.. there is only ONE possibility. I must be adamantly opposed to your viewpoint. There can be no grey area or a spectrum. Only binary. 100% in line with your thoughts or 100% opposed. Precise, in my estimation, means condensing something down to just a few concise, succinct sentences.

That being said.. I am not omniscient. Probably a bit too jaded for my own good. I work with politicians and so this idea that one side is moral, upstanding, perfect. etc. and the other are scum of the earth is simply not realistic. My experience is that they are all self serving types that love to be regarded as hero or savior. They want to take credit for things that they most likely had nothing to do with. 

^This is mostly true. Republicans esp are known to take credit for humanitarian aid bills they VOTED AGAINST.

I've never heard of a Democrat taking credit for a bill they voted against.

I do not find your posts to be so precise as much as adamant, opinionated, and full of assumptions. Because I do not echo your sentiments.. from what I have read of your posts.. there is only ONE possibility. I must be adamantly opposed to your viewpoint. There can be no grey area or a spectrum. Only binary. 100% in line with your thoughts or 100% opposed. Precise, in my estimation, means condensing something down to just a few concise, succinct sentences.

You have ample time, and apparently resources, to disprove anything that I said here, yet you have never done so.

Regardless of 'adamantly' opposed you are to my 'viewpoints', you don't seem to have it in you to challenge the facts.

Maybe you should try to reconcile those things? 

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1)  There really was a Covid pandemic 

2) The vaccines really were tested and they really are effective. The only problem is you can’t handle math past the second grade level. 

3) Breaking a window AND bear-spraying police officers AND beating police officers with spears AND overrunning active sessions of Congress in order to stop a Presidential election from being carried out is sedition. 

4) The shooting of Michael Brown was every bit as justifiable as the shooting of Ashlii Babbit.  So put that in your pipe and smoke it. 

5) Tucker Carlson is definitely a racist. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

1)  There really was a Covid pandemic 

Sorta, but its effect was lied about broadly by the MSM.

2) The vaccines really were tested and they really are effective. The only problem is you can’t handle math past the second grade level. 

They may have appeared effective in testing, but in the real world they absolutely were not effective by any standard. Overall deaths went up by 24-30% in 2022, depending on what year you compare it to, and almost 90% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed in the months before they stopped posting the stats. 

When you learn how to add, subtract and do simple division, let me know and I'll walk you through it.

3) Breaking a window AND bear-spraying police officers AND beating police officers with spears AND overrunning active sessions of Congress in order to stop a Presidential election from being carried out is sedition. 

Saying something incorrect and then repeating it and repeating it and repeating it doesn't make it correct, sorry. 

4) The shooting of Michael Brown was every bit as justifiable as the shooting of Ashlii Babbit.  So put that in your pipe and smoke it. 

Conservatives didn't burn down half the country after Ashli Babbit was shot. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. 

5) Tucker Carlson is definitely a racist. 

You are definitely a credulous Dem sycophant. 

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You have ample time, and apparently resources, to disprove anything that I said here, yet you have never done so.

Regardless of 'adamantly' opposed you are to my 'viewpoints', you don't seem to have it in you to challenge the facts.

Maybe you should try to reconcile those things? 

You illustrate my point... just because I am not 100% aligned with you.. that must mean that I think that you are wrong. I do not see the world in such a black/white, binary view. 

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

You illustrate my point... just because I am not 100% aligned with you.. that must mean that I think that you are wrong. I do not see the world in such a black/white, binary view. 

Nah, try again. 

You said:

I do not find your posts to be so precise as much as adamant, opinionated, and full of assumptions. 

but you've never tackled those 'assumptions' head on. 

You can't come here now with such a broad accusation about 13,500 posts when you never stepped up to the plate in timely fashion. 

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Sorta, but its effect was lied about broadly by the MSM.

They may have appeared effective in testing, but in the real world they absolutely were not effective by any standard. Overall deaths went up by 24-30% in 2022, depending on what year you compare it to, and almost 90% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed in the months before they stopped posting the stats. 

When you learn how to add, subtract and do simple division, let me know and I'll walk you through it.

Saying something incorrect and then repeating it and repeating it and repeating it doesn't make it correct, sorry. 

Conservatives didn't burn down half the country after Ashli Babbit was shot. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. 

You are definitely a credulous Dem sycophant. 

Well, health authorities worldwide agreed there was a pandemic and it killed millions. You don’t have a medical degree.  

People have been convicted in US Federal Court of Seditious Conspiracy from the Jan 6 riots. So, yes, legally, factually, there was sedition. 

Nobody has burned down the country. I know you’re way up in Canada, but down here in the US, the buildings are still here.  

• Like 1

. Overall deaths went up by 24-30% in 2022, depending on what year you compare it to, and almost 90% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed in the months before they stopped posting the stats. 

There must be an enormous conspiracy because reputable sources completely disagree with your numbers. More than 267,000 people died of Covid-19 in 2022,  compared with more than 350,000 Covid-19 deaths in 2020 and more than 475,000 Covid-19 deaths in 2021.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/cumulative-cases&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwit76bd5Nv-AhViOkQIHXE3Bm4QFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw2cLNR3Sb7jSVs8d2kvvXbQ

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Well, health authorities worldwide agreed there was a pandemic and it killed millions. You don’t have a medical degree.  

Killed millions of what...?

Killed millions of people who were already dying.

It was bad, but it wasn't "force healthy people to take a dangerous vax even though they don't need it" bad.

It wasn't "We❤️need❤️Trudeau's❤️fascism❤️!" bad. 

People have been convicted in US Federal Court of Seditious Conspiracy from the Jan 6 riots. So, yes, legally, factually, there was sedition. 

But people throwing rocks aren't committing sedition.

Mobs aren't seditious

Is this your first language? 

Nobody has burned down the country. I know you’re way up in Canada, but down here in the US, the buildings are still here.  

The burning and looting was bad, and all based on total lies. 

Nah, try again. 

You said:

but you've never tackled those 'assumptions' head on. 

You can't come here now with such a broad accusation about 13,500 posts when you never stepped up to the plate in timely fashion. 

Precise is not the same as accurate. Precise infers that you get to the point with minimal text. Your long-winded posts are not precise or succinct. In our original conversation about Covid... you made a lot of assumptions... filling in the blanks. A rational person inquires when they do not know... not just make assumptions. 

Precise is not the same as accurate. Precise infers that you get to the point with minimal text. Your long-winded posts are not precise or succinct. In our original conversation about Covid... you made a lot of assumptions... filling in the blanks. A rational person inquires when they do not know... not just make assumptions. 

There are no assumptions about covid.

I know how many Canadians died each year, in what age range, and what percent were vaxed and unvaxed.

It's weird that Canadians didn't look for that info, that they didn't ask if of their media/politicians, it's even weirder that they freak out if you tell them where to get the information.

Your whole understanding of the vaccine comes from its manufacturers. You believe what they say, and they don't talk about how many vaxed people are dead, or whether or not deaths went up or down after vaxing. 

I'll tell you this: it's almost a certainty that

more VAXED people died in 2022 than the total number of CANADIANS - TOTAL, who died in either of the previous years.

And I say "almost a certainty" because they were squarely on pace for that, but Health Canada stopped providing the breakdown of vaxed/unvaxed deaths in Sept of that year. You can call that an "assumption" if that's your word of the day, but it's more of a highly educated guess. Look up the word "extrapolation" and you'll find that it's not the same thing as an assumption.

It is a certainty that if the number of deaths wasn't actually higher, then it was right in the ballpark. As in, well within 100 deaths. Low double digits. 

Edited by WestCanMan