TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So, let's recap...

The Murdoch family, the greediest lying asshats on the planet, owned a TV network with the most visible lying asshats on the planet, selling lies to dupes who were begging for them.

Then the biggest asshat, the one with the biggest ratings went over the top with the lies thinking he would never be fired or sued.  The asshats all got sued, and then the biggest asshat got fired.

Are there still some chumps on here clinging to those fabulous lies?

It's hard to imagine living that way, isn't it?  I just get confused when I try to imagine the internal rationale for that.

He was also apparently a workplace bully like O’Reilly was and not well liked at Fox, even by Rupert. And now that he’s gone his former colleagues are sharpening the knives

Tucker Carlson’s Vulgar, Offensive Messages About Colleagues Helped Seal His Fate at Fox News

Prime-time host called senior executive the c-word in redacted missive; network grew wary of further embarrassment from possible disclosure

Within Fox’s management, reservations had been mounting about risks Mr. Carlson presented for the network, people familiar with the matter said. Some of the people pointed to concerns that the populist firebrand had come to believe himself bigger than the network—a cardinal sin in Fox Corp. Chair Rupert Murdoch’s empire—and was increasingly operating as his own island.…

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tucker-carlsons-vulgar-offensive-messages-about-colleagues-helped-seal-his-fate-at-fox-news-e52b3cc5

Fox News Staffers Celebrate Tucker Carlson’s Departure: ‘Pure Joy’

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/tucker-carlson-fox-news-end-relationship-1234722551/amp/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Legato said:

47f5e68de82b4517.jpg

How dumb is your post. Blackrock doesn’t control either company and if it did control fox it could have just fired Tucker at will at any time without the expense and inconvenience of a massive public lawsuit and a $787M transaction   Figured it out yet?

When will you right wing nuts learn that random strangers on the internet are not a reliable information source. Stop being so gullible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

How dumb is your post. Blackrock doesn’t control either company and if it did control fox it could have just fired Tucker at will at any time without the expense and inconvenience of a massive public lawsuit and a $787M transaction   Figured it out yet?

When will you right wing nuts learn that random strangers on the internet are not a reliable information source. Stop being so gullible. 

It's not even a matter of control. Blackrock has no investment in Dominion Voting Systems at all. You don't have to untangle the rationale of fake news. It's just made up bullshit. ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hodad said:

It's not even a matter of control. Blackrock has no investment in Dominion Voting Systems at all. You don't have to untangle the rationale of fake news. It's just made up bullshit. ?

100%, I thought I would just focus on the idi*cy of the logic rather than the fake news part because we’ve seen they just choose for themselves what is fake news or not. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, a bunk of links from non Fox organizations regurgitating the same things.  Let me know when you get first hand evidence of Fox people defaming Dominion.

Of course they are REPORTING the SAME THINGS. That is how REAL NEWS WORKS.

Each source CORROBORATES the INFO and that PROVES IT'S TRUE.

All you have to do is LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE procured by DISCOVERY in the TRIAL.

You won't see that reported on FOX LIES because they're trying to DENY what happened; due to it's so EMBARRASSING.

Edited by robosmith

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

He lied to you. He doesn’t even believe in the “opinions” he tells you. And furthermore you take his fake opinions as facts.   Because you’re a sucker.

Oh and since I’m not young or adolescent or female, thanks for confirming that your beliefs are always wrong 

LOL...nice try Sally.

40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Another of your empty posts w nothing but insults, which you are known to do whenever the facts hurt your feelings and you have nothing else to say. 

No Beave. I just have no desire to discuss anything with you because...well...you lie a lot.

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

A casual glance at this thread would tell you...

yep - Marketing Showrunners

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's hard to imagine living that way, isn't it?  I just get confused when I try to imagine the internal rationale for that.

The rationale is that it's too disconcerting (or embarrassing) to accept that the things you've believed and promoted for years is utter bullshit.  There's no reasoning or rationale to believing Tucker Carlson "Loves Trump", when he's quoted  writing "I hate him passionately"...except for:

image.jpeg.87c7a06927ec58c2aff5addf4fb71a58.jpeg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Love it. The lefty echo chamber is rising to a crescendo over a meme. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

What meme? You posted bullshit and got called on it.

The one all the lefties are frothing about. If you didn't see it, why the comment?. Yes I know Blackrock owns shares in Dominium Resources.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

No Beave. I just have no desire to discuss anything with you because...well...you lie a lot.

No you just can’t handle the truth so you subscribe you conspiracies that claim everything is a lie. And you don’t even have the intelligence to keep track of your conspiracies so you just want to shitpost, insult, and move on. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

No you just can’t handle the truth so you subscribe you conspiracies that claim everything is a lie. And you don’t even have the intelligence to keep track of your conspiracies so you just want to shitpost, insult, and move on. 

The truth? Beave...you and your little group of twits wouldn't know truth if it bit you.

How these fcks got ahold of Carlson's PRIVATE text messages is something I would be interested in. His personal beliefs and opinions should not have been used or exposed. I don't know that Carlson ever said he likes Trump on air. Perhaps you can show me that one?

In the meantime...you dumb shits have taken the other glove off. Its time the Republicans buried the fcking Biden family once and for all.!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The truth? Beave...you and your little group of twits wouldn't know truth if it bit you.

How these fcks got ahold of Carlson's PRIVATE text messages is something I would be interested in. His personal beliefs and opinions should not have been used or exposed. I don't know that Carlson ever said he likes Trump on air. Perhaps you can show me that one?

In the meantime...you dumb shits have taken the other glove off. Its time the Republicans buried the fcking Biden family once and for all.!

Your cognitive dissonance has been put in OVERDRIVE and you are now in DENIALAND.

The Dominion lawsuit DISCOVERY is how they got Carlson's private texts and emails.

You really don't know how the US justice system works, AND still cling to conspiracy theories that something must be wrong with them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your cognitive dissonance has been put in OVERDRIVE and you are now in DENIALAND.

The Dominion lawsuit DISCOVERY is how they got Carlson's private texts and emails.

You really don't know how the US justice system works, AND still cling to conspiracy theories that something must be wrong with them.

Again, none of these texts are damaging to Dominion.  Show me some damage.

And here’s the news that all of us conservatives were predicting:
https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-prime-time-ratings-235844832.html

Without the tentpole that Carlson's program provided, the ratings for other Fox News shows were down as well. "Hannity" averaged 2 million viewers, a decline of 20% from the previous week. "The Ingraham Angle" scored 1.56 million, down 12%.

Newsmax appeared to be the beneficiary of Carlson fans looking for an alternative. "Eric Bolling The Balance" pulled in 562,000 viewers in the 8 p.m. Eastern hour, a fivefold increase over last Tuesday when Carlson was his competition

Edited by sharkman

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So, let's recap...

The Murdoch family, the greediest lying asshats on the planet, owned a TV network with the most visible lying asshats on the planet, selling lies to dupes who were begging for them.

Then the biggest asshat, the one with the biggest ratings went over the top with the lies thinking he would never be fired or sued.  The asshats all got sued, and then the biggest asshat got fired.

You just prove how totally brainwashed and in denial you and the other mainstream government suck-up media followers are.  Carlson was one of a few voices making important critical points about the war in Ukraine, the collusion between government and big pharma (CNN, brought to you by Pfizer), and the virtual one party system that’s sometimes called Democrat, sometimes Republican, and that consistently props up the military industrial complex.  Don’t worry about it.  Get back to important debates like affirming the rights of kids to free trans surgeries.  Lol.  Clown show.

Edited by Zeitgeist

16 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Again, none of these texts are damaging to Dominion.  Show me some damage.

The whole thing was about election FRAUD and FRAUDULENT VOTE TALLIES on Dominion machines.

IF the case was winnable, then Fox was foolish to settle. Obviously Dominion had the goods on Fox even if the discovery documents are not available ONLINE.

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You just prove how totally brainwashed and in denial you and the other mainstream government suck-up media followers are.  Carlson was one of a few voices making important critical points about the war in Ukraine, the collusion between government and big pharma (CNN, brought to you by Pfizer), and the virtual one party system that’s sometimes called Democrat, sometimes Republican, and that consistently props up the military industrial complex.  Don’t worry about it.  Get back to important debates like affirming the rights of kids to free trans surgeries.  Lol.  Clown show.

Too bad ^this OPINION PROVES NOTHING. Just a bunch of empty CLAIMS.

• Haha 2