TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

@West, @WestCanMan, @Infidel Dog

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News, network announces 

Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News

Fox News has cut ties with Tucker Carlson, the conservative commentator whose show was often rated as the most-watched cable news program, according to a statement from the network.

“FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor,” the network said, noting Carlson aired his final show last Friday.

The company gave no reason for Carlson’s departure. Last week, Foxagreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems $787.5mn to settle its lawsuit alleging the network defamed it by repeatedly promoting Donald Trump’s baseless lies about the 2020 election...,

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2023/apr/24/biden-2024-election-debt-limit-trump-politics-live-updates

Sometimes there’s little difference. He made his millions off his lies, I’m sure he left with a golden parachute too.  Now he joins other disgraced Fox castoffs like sexual predators O’Reilly and Ailes.

Better question is:  who is the new cult leader? Given that each of them sees it as their mission to be more extreme than the last guy what’s next? Open calls for terrorist attacks?  Calls for US rogue “patriot” military members to defect to Russia?  Bomb the White House?

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

I imagine he was asked to resign, since the cost of his endless lying and bullshit-spinning was starting to get too high for Fox.  

He'll no doubt land somewhere deeper and darker in the conspiracy clown scene, but at least this is one less "Alex Jones" on network news.   

• Like 1

Lately Tucker has been getting all the big interviews with people like Trump, Musk, etc. 

He's definitely at the top of the cable news/interview business right now, I wonder if he wants to go the way of Joe Rogan. I imagine Joe makes ten times as much as Tucker does at Fox.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lately Tucker has been getting all the big interviews with people like Trump, Musk, etc. 

He's definitely at the top of the cable news/interview business right now, I wonder if he wants to go the way of Joe Rogan. I imagine Joe makes ten times as much as Tucker does at Fox.

I bet he’s going to go the way of another shameless right wing liar Alex Jones. Can’t wait to see him wheeling into court in a fake wheelchair pretending to be disabled man with no money the way Alex did. Maybe he can write his dear friend Hunter Biden and ask for yet another favour and borrow some money. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I bet he’s going to go the way of another shameless right wing liar Alex Jones. Can’t wait to see him wheeling into court in a fake wheelchair pretending to be disabled man with no money the way Alex did. Maybe he can write his dear friend Hunter Biden and ask for yet another favour and borrow some money. 

You're such a credulous little tool it's actually depressing. 

FYI Tucker Carlson is a paragon of virtue compared to anyone at MSNBC or CNN and I've never heard you say a disparaging word about Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, Brian Stelter, A. Cooper, Joy Reid, Joe Scarborough, etc. 

The number of lies that they told about Russian collusion between 2017 and 2019 dwarfs the total number of inaccuracies across all topics in the whole history of Fox News and it's not even close.

You're just so sucked in by those hideous losers that you don't know which way is up anymore.  

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI Tucker Carlson is a paragon of virtue compared to anyone at MSNBC or CNN and I've never heard you say a disparaging word about Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon, Brian Stelter, A. Cooper, Joy Reid, Joe Scarborough, etc. 

The number of lies that they told about Russian collusion between 2017 and 2019 dwarfs the total number of inaccuracies across all topics in the whole history of Fox News and it's not even close.

You're just so sucked in by those hideous losers that you don't know which way is up anymore.  

He's stomped on your nerve so badly he's got you ranting like Joe Scarborough. LMAO

The LOSER (of $800M) here is FOX LIES.

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Would you like a tissue?

• Haha 1

It’s interesting that Don Lemon gets fired on the same day.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna78349

”The news comes after Variety published a story earlier this month on allegations that he mistreated his female colleagues over the course of his career there. And earlier this year, he faced backlash over widely criticized comments he made on-air.”

Funny thing is that I can guarantee that none of the leftist saps in here has ever even watched a half hour of Tucker's show.

CNN and MSNBC told you that all that's on Fox is lies so you never even went there to check it out. Then you all spent years saying "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!", "UKRAINIAN COLLUSION!", "M BROWN WAS A GENTLE GIANTS AND ALL COPS ARE RACIST!", "DEFUND POLICE!", MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS!", "TRUMP IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!", "WALLS ARE RACIST!", "COVID KILLS KIDS!", "HCQ KILLS PEOPLE!", "THE VACCINE IS OUR ONLY HOPE!", "THE VACCINE PREVENTS INFECTION!", "IT'S A PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!", "NO ONE WAS FORCED TO TAKE THE VAX!", "JAN 6TH WAS LIKE PEARL HARBOUR!" etc and you have no idea how foolish you all looked. 

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy crap. It takes some next-level lickspittle skills to see in black and white that the guy has been deliberately -and with full knowledge and intention- lying to you for years and then call him a paragon of virtue. Super sub to Carlson's rescue!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Apparently AOC called for Tucker to be fired just yesterday.  

AOC is so ridiculously stupid that it's like something from a B movie. She has no idea how anti-Democratic her screed is.

Trudeau is the same. Buys off our MSM with $1.4B, courtesy of the taxpayers, then he tries to shut down Rebel news and gets his cops to rough up their reporters if they get close to him. 

Leftists are mostly fascist, they just don't know it. 

28 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Apparently AOC called for Tucker to be fired just yesterday.  How many are gullible enough to believe this is just a coincidence?

So...let's get this straight:

It's more likely to you that Tucker got fired because AOC (one of Fox's favorite targets for ridicule) called for it, than the fact that 3 days before his last show Fox had to settle a defamation suit for $800M on account of his lies?  

That's the most logical explanation for you!  Really?!?  ?

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Funny thing is that I can guarantee that none of the leftist saps in here has ever even watched a half hour of Tucker's show.

CNN and MSNBC told you that all that's on Fox is lies so you never even went there to check it out. Then you all spent years saying "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!", "UKRAINIAN COLLUSION!", "M BROWN WAS A GENTLE GIANTS AND ALL COPS ARE RACIST!", "DEFUND POLICE!", MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS!", "TRUMP IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!", "WALLS ARE RACIST!", "COVID KILLS KIDS!", "HCQ KILLS PEOPLE!", "THE VACCINE IS OUR ONLY HOPE!", "THE VACCINE PREVENTS INFECTION!", "IT'S A PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!", "NO ONE WAS FORCED TO TAKE THE VAX!", "JAN 6TH WAS LIKE PEARL HARBOUR!" etc and you have no idea how foolish you all looked. 

I've watched a half hour of Carlson (but not all in one sitting). Mostly 10 minutes at a time when I visited a friend who is a FAN.

I could not handle hearing all his lies (12 is my limit) for a half hour straight. LMAO

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's more likely to you that Tucker got fired because AOC (one of Fox's favorite targets for ridicule) called for it, than the fact that 3 days before his last show Fox had to settle a defamation suit for $800M on account of his lies?  

No, that’s clearly not what I was saying.  Stop trolling, surely you have the intelligence to make a contribution to this thread?

She was leaked Tucker’s demise and couldn’t help but gloat…relax moonboy, it’s just an educated guess.

Edited by sharkman

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

LOL :)

To be honest tho chances are neither are true exactly.

If they were going to fire him "for lying" they would have done it before the trial even got underway and made him sign a disclosure.

And it's just patently rediculous that AOC had any influence over fox.

I think what he does next and what htey do next will probably tell more of the story. If he pops up immediately somewhere else, then he probably was the one who instigated the change.  If he doesn't and fox tries to keep his show going in a similar format then for some reason they wanted him gone, but i would bet it's to do with the next lawsuit, not this one.

Remember that "His Lies" were actually the networks, they knew, there were emails back and forth etc. So they're not doing it for that.

And i doubt it's to 'regain credibility'.

we'll see.