Dem Election Cheating

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Quote from hillary:

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

Sorry - kiddo - she absolutely claimed fraud.  Hacking? Voter suppression? Purging?  claiming he's an illegitimate president?

YOU are the liar here.

Do you have trouble reading. Again, the distinction is that Clinton and co NEVER impugned the integrity and security of the electoral process. She never tried to convince Americans that their votes don't count or that they can't trust election results. 

You fail.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

No EVIDENCE to support ^this OPINION.

OTOH, the Senate Intel committee report  tells at least ONE MAJOR collusion between Trump's campaign and a Russian agent which you guys KEEP DENYING ever happened.

Nonsense. You folks really f'd up the country with your false Russia smears

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

Do you have trouble reading. Again, the distinction is that Clinton and co NEVER impugned the integrity and security of the electoral process. She never tried to convince Americans that their votes don't count or that they can't trust election results. 

You fail.

Of course she did She said: Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," "  Well - it's not possible for him to know that unless it's true - so she believes it's true.

Buddy - everyone is now watching you lie your ass of and it' ruins ANY credibility you might have for the future.

She specifically said his presidency is illegitimate and he knows it. That's what those words mean.

FURTHER _ she claimed there was Vote suppression , and voter purging.  BOTH OF WHICH ARE PART OF THE ELECTORAL PROCESS - She ABSOLUTELY impugned the integrity of the electoral process claiming it had been TAMPERED with.

So now we know she's a liar - and so are you. No wonder you support her.

You lose 2ce now kiddo. Next time try truth.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

Jeebus. You'the like a bullshit factory, mass producing the same crap posts months after month. Do you have macros set up?

As always, a mix of half-truths, lies and misinformation, and most debunked many times over. But full points for consistency.

?

He posted the FACTS, and FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, SCHULTZ.

11 hours ago, CdnFox said:

It is a claim of fact. For him to know it would have to be true. So she's stating it's true.  I get that english isn't your first language - but that's how it works. She called his presidency illegitimate.

And it's hardly the only time.

You asked for proof - you got proof - now don't throw a fit just because you were wrong.

I checked the video and you LEFT OUT the "I believe" from "I believe he knows."

That is a statement of what she believes, and IS A FACT  that she believes that.

There is no such evidence - as the mueller report showed.  None. not a drop of evdence.

So how are you any better than trump is? You're both claiming that the election was rigged despite clear proof to the contrary. I mean what kind of person are you?

Wait... Hillary? Is that YOU??!?!

The Senate Intel committee report confirming that Manafort colluded with Russian agent Kilimnik and he shared the data with the IRA agents HAS BEEN POSTED here MANY TIMES and right wingers here STILL DENY it happened.

Just cause YOU'RE IGNORANT does not mean no evidence exists. LMAO.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I checked the video and you LEFT OUT the "I believe" from "I believe he knows."

I didn't leave out anything -she said he knows several times.  Also i didn't write the quote, that came from a 'fact checking website.

BUT - that actually makes it MORE true.  SHE BELIEVES - these are HER beliefs as well.  So she is 100 percent trashing the electoral process

That is a statement of what she believes, and IS A FACT  that she believes that.

Yeah - she believes that the electoral process was compromised and that trump is an illegitimate president.

You literally just reinforced my point.

The Senate Intel committee report confirming that Manafort colluded with Russian agent Kilimnik and he shared the data with the IRA agents HAS BEEN POSTED here MANY TIMES and right wingers here STILL DENY it happened.

Sorry sparking - trump didn't "collude" with the russians. Show me in the report where the term 'colluded' shows up.  Liar.

Just cause YOU'RE IGNORANT does not mean no evidence exists. LMAO.

THERE'S no NEED to BELIEVE this OPINON without PROOOOFFF!!!

Go ahead and post it. Show where it says trump colluded with the russians.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. 

There's NO evidence Donnie woeker with Russia. 

It was MANAFORT, HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER who colluded (shared polling data) with Kilimnik.

Of course that's WHY Trump hired him for his Russian CONTACTS. And he was free cause he was being paid by Oligarch Deripaska.

The evidence is in the Senate Intel Committee report which has been posted HERE numerous times.

I would post it AGAIN, but you're too lazy and dishonest to even look at it.

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It was MANAFORT, HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER who colluded (shared polling data) with Kilimnik.

Of course that's WHY Trump hired him for his Russian CONTACTS. And he was free cause he was being paid by Oligarch Deripaska.

The evidence is in the Senate Intel Committee report which has been posted HERE numerous times.

Bs and you know it

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

That's not collusion and that's not trump.  Collusion isn't just sharing data. There's nothing illegal about that.

Nothing wrong with that either - that is not collusion or illegal.

I've read the report - it does NOT say he colluded with the russians anywhere.

THERES' no NEED to believe ^^THIS OPINION^^ without PROOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!!!!!!  (ARGRAGRGAGRGAGGRG!)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Legato said:

Some here still believe the Steele dossier was factual,

Yep. Or that if anyone on trump's team ever talked to a russian, it's "COOOOLLLLUUUUUUUUSSSIION!!!! (Shakes fist vigorously at monitor)

the fact is that the fbi report was VERY clear - no evidence at all of collusion.

• Like 1

That's not collusion and that's not trump.  Collusion isn't just sharing data. There's nothing illegal about that.

Nothing wrong with that either - that is not collusion or illegal.

I've read the report - it does NOT say he colluded with the russians anywhere.

THERES' no NEED to believe ^^THIS OPINION^^ without PROOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!!!!!!  (ARGRAGRGAGRGAGGRG!)

Manafort WORKED for Trump despite YOUR DEEP DENIAL. LMAO

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

And ldiots believe that lack of corroboration means it was PROVEN WRONG.

Must you pollute everything with your Tweenkie lies? Don't you realize that your opinion is pure destructive filth?

Everywhere this Libbie mentality gains a foothold, social rot takes over. Quite honestly robo-bot, people like you are a clear and present danger to society.

• Like 1

These leftists believe everything they see on CNN, they come on here and act like it's all 100% true, then after it's proven to be BS they act like no one ever really said it all.

"Trump knows he’s an illegitimate president" was a central theme of the MSM for years. When he said that he never colluded with Russia the MSM called that a lie and said that the witch hunt would determine the answer, as if somehow he didn't know whether he colluded or not. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

These leftists believe everything they see on CNN, they come on here and act like it's all 100% true, then after it's proven to be BS they act like no one ever really said it all.

"Trump knows he’s an illegitimate president" was a central theme of the MSM for years. When he said that he never colluded with Russia the MSM called that a lie and said that the witch hunt would determine the answer, as if somehow he didn't know whether he colluded or not. 

The tribal nature of both sides is depressing - but the left's ability for self delusion is next level.

I've heard many right wing pundits point out that while they disagree with trump's claim the election was rigged, they note that it's also extremely common for the left to say that when THEY lose and it just seems to be an american thing where whatever side loses decides it was rigged. Which is demonstrably true.

But the left wing pundits ALL claim the dems NEVER do that - that no dem EVER claims an election is rigged or the results aren't legit or the like.

Despite the fact that they all do. "Hanging chads", Russian collusion, endless recounts -  the dems are every bit as bad. But they are far far worse about lying about it.