Dem Election Cheating

There's a lot of bleating on here from the Demmie flock about the 2020 election, they're acting like Dems are paragons of virtue and Republicans are anti-democracy tyrants. 

Apparently they all have the memory of goldfish.

Here's a quick little refresher course on the length and breadth of Dem election cheating just in the last few years:

1) Hillary/CNN were caught red-handed actively cheating together on the 2016 election. Hillary was given debate questions before the first presidential debate and prepared lengthy answers for oddly specific questions.  

2) Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz were caught colluding to keep Bernie from winning the Dem Primary. This was discovered when their emails were leaked, most likely by a disgruntled IT guy who was 'feeling the Bern'. Dems made lemonade from that one by making the wild accusation that Trump colluded with Russians to hack that server for him. Stupid as that may sound, leftists jumped on it like a leftard news outlet on an anonymous source and despite all evidence, they still have no doubts that Trump colluded with Russia to get those emails to this day (1. the CEO of Crowdstrike, who examined the server personally, was unable to say that there was a hack, and leftists refuse to consider that a disgruntle Bernie supporter leaked it. 2. Julian Assange said that he got the info from a leak and he has never been proven wrong before, but he also never reveals sources)

3) Hillary colluded with a British spy and some Russians to compile a dossier of full of lies and slander to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia. Apparently that's only illegal if you're a Republican. 

4) Hillary's lawyer lied to the FBI about his reason for bringing them the now-discredited dossier full of lies and slander. He pretended to just be doing it as a concerned citizen but he was actually on Hillary's payroll when he did it, and that info was 'hers'.

5) Hillary's lawyer, Michael Sussman, had a keycard for the FBI head office in DC and there was a secret meeting room at Perkins Coie where the FBI and Hillary's people held meetings together. Kind of odd when the Dems aren't supposed to be part of the judicial or law enforcement branches, and Hillary was under investigation for her own crimes. 

6) The FBI was found guilty of committing a felony to help get the witch hunt started. In order to get the original warrant to spy on Trump associates in the Russian collusion debacle, which was likely the crime of the century, the FBI removed evidence from an email - which named Carter Page as a CIA asset - and presented that email to a FISA court judge to falsely portray Page as someone who was likely a Russian asset. Despite that being a felony, the FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, was not charged criminally. He wasn't even disbarred. He pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, and completely altering its meaning, in order to get the initial warrant to spy, and when the FBI renewed the application several times, that disinformation remained a key part of the evidence for renewal. The judge who was duped by the FBI's falsified evidence stated that their malfeasance was on such a scale that it cast a shroud of doubt on every investigation that the FBI is part of

7) The FBI had the infamous Hunter laptop in their possession for almost a full year before they lied to social media giants, saying that there was "Russian disinformation" about Hunter which might be leaked, which helped lead to the NYPost being banned from Twitter for accurately reporting on it. Everything that the NYPost reported on about the laptop was 100% legitimate, and the FBI knew it, they still did what they could to help suppress the story ahead of the 2020 election. Thanks to the FBI's calculated lies and omissions, the laptop story went into the 2020 election with the impression of being an extension of FBI's own fabrication about "Trump and Russian collusion/disinformation" instead of being the serious black mark on Joe Biden's reputation that it actually was.

8. The Dems fought hard for voter-fraud-friendly legislation between 2016 and 2020, such as no-ID voting, the mass-mailing of unsolicited ballots, and no requirement for signature matching on returned ballots. It's easy to predict what will happen if you mass-mail ballots to an area where the Dems have 80% support, and there's no need for them to come back with at least signature-matching. People's spouses could cast those ballots, roommates could cast those ballots, the ballots could show up at old addresses or wrong addresses, and who's to know? The potential for tens of thousands of illegitimate ballots existed, and the Dems couldn't possibly be stupid enough to not know that. 

Bottom Line:

- The GOP didn't cheat on the 2016 election.

- The GOP didn't cheat on the 2020 election. 

- The Dems were caught cheating multiple times on the 2016 election.

- The FBI was found guilty of committed crimes to de-legitimize the 2016 election

- the FBI lied to suppress information that they knew was accurate about the Dems' presidential candidate in the 2020 election

- the MSM spread disinformation about Russian collusion for years

- the MSM barely reported on FBI crimes, firings and demotions, which is arguably one of the biggest stories of the last 20 years

- the MSM lied about the legitimacy of the 2016 election for years, pretending that it was questionable when no actual evidence of that really existed, and then they claimed that the 2020 election was completely above board right on election night. You have to admit, that's extremely coming from the biggest election liars/deniers in the history of democracy. Of course it lent the appearance that the Dems cheated when CNN declared the election fraud-free right on election night. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

There's no doubt that there's been some pretty shady dealings by the dems. Especially in 2016.

More amusing to me is that the dems currently go on about how terrible - TERRIBLE - it is that trump wouldn't accept the election results. Erodes confidence in the system you see.   Yet - to this very day Hillary is publically saying the election was stolen from her in 2016, and she's not talking 'figuratively', she's very clear that she feels she won that election but it was stolen.

And of course there's Stacy abrams who is still demanding SHE won the gubernatorial race she lost.

Both sides have their share of hypocrites.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

There's no doubt that there's been some pretty shady dealings by the dems. Especially in 2016.

More amusing to me is that the dems currently go on about how terrible - TERRIBLE - it is that trump wouldn't accept the election results. Erodes confidence in the system you see.   Yet - to this very day Hillary is publically saying the election was stolen from her in 2016, and she's not talking 'figuratively', she's very clear that she feels she won that election but it was stolen.

And of course there's Stacy abrams who is still demanding SHE won the gubernatorial race she lost.

I can't even believe that they're proceeding with their narrative that "the GOP are the only party to ever question the legitimacy of an election".

Somehow they just know that they can count on all of their supporters to forget about the 4 yrs worth of screaming about the 2016 election. It boggles the mind. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's a lot of bleating on here from the Demmie flock about the 2020 election, they're acting like Dems are paragons of virtue and Republicans are anti-democracy tyrants. 

Here's a quick little refresher course on the length and breadth of Dem election cheating just in the last few years:

1) Hillary/CNN were caught red-handed actively cheating together on the 2016 election. Hillary was given debate questions before the first presidential debate and prepared lengthy answers for oddly specific questions.  

2) Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz were caught colluding to keep Bernie from winning the Dem Primary. This was discovered when their emails were leaked, most likely by a disgruntled IT guy who was 'feeling the Bern'. Dems made lemonade from that one by making the wild accusation that Trump colluded with Russians to hack that server for him. Stupid as that may sound, leftists jumped on it like a leftard news outlet on an anonymous source and despite all evidence, they still have no doubts that Trump colluded with Russia to get those emails to this day (1. the CEO of Crowdstrike, who examined the server personally, was unable to say that there was a hack, and leftists refuse to consider that a disgruntle Bernie supporter leaked it. 2. Julian Assange said that he got the info from a leak and he has never been proven wrong before, but he also never reveals sources)

3) Hillary colluded with a British spy and some Russians to compile a dossier of full of lies and slander to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia. Apparently that's only illegal if you're a Republican. 

4) Hillary's lawyer lied to the FBI about his reason for bringing them the now-discredited dossier full of lies and slander. He pretended to just be doing it as a concerned citizen but he was actually on Hillary's payroll when he did it, and that info was 'hers'.

5) Hillary's lawyer, Michael Sussman, had a keycard for the FBI head office in DC and there was a secret meeting room at Perkins Coie where the FBI and Hillary's people held meetings together. Kind of odd when the Dems aren't supposed to be part of the judicial or law enforcement branches, and Hillary was under investigation for her own crimes. 

6) The FBI was found guilty of committing a felony to help get the witch hunt started. In order to get the original warrant to spy on Trump associates in the Russian collusion debacle, which was likely the crime of the century, the FBI removed evidence from an email - which named Carter Page as a CIA asset - and presented that email to a FISA court judge to falsely portray Page as someone who was likely a Russian asset. Despite that being a felony, the FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, was not charged criminally. He wasn't even disbarred. He pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, and completely altering its meaning, in order to get the initial warrant to spy, and when the FBI renewed the application several times, that disinformation remained a key part of the evidence for renewal. The judge who was duped by the FBI's falsified evidence stated that their malfeasance was on such a scale that it cast a shroud of doubt on every investigation that the FBI is part of

7) The FBI had the infamous Hunter laptop in their possession for almost a full year before they lied to social media giants, saying that there was "Russian disinformation" about Hunter which might be leaked, which helped lead to the NYPost being banned from Twitter for accurately reporting on it. Everything that the NYPost reported on about the laptop was 100% legitimate, and the FBI knew it, they still did what they could to help suppress the story ahead of the 2020 election. Thanks to the FBI's calculated lies and omissions, the laptop story went into the 2020 election with the impression of being an extension of FBI's own fabrication about "Trump and Russian collusion/disinformation" instead of being the serious black mark on Joe Biden's reputation that it actually was.

8. The Dems fought hard for voter-fraud-friendly legislation between 2016 and 2020, such as no-ID voting, the mass-mailing of unsolicited ballots, and no requirement for signature matching on returned ballots. It's easy to predict what will happen if you mass-mail ballots to an area where the Dems have 80% support, and there's no need for them to come back with at least signature-matching. People's spouses could cast those ballots, roommates could cast those ballots, the ballots could show up at old addresses or wrong addresses, and who's to know? The potential for tens of thousands of illegitimate ballots existed, and the Dems couldn't possibly be stupid enough to not know that. 

Bottom Line:

- The FBI was found guilty of committed crimes to de-legitimize the 2016 election

- the FBI lied to suppress information that they knew was accurate about the Dems' presidential candidate in the 2020 election

- the MSM barely reported on FBI crimes, firings and demotions, which is arguably one of the biggest stories of the last 20 years

- the MSM lied about the legitimacy of the 2016 election for years, pretending that it was questionable when no actual evidence of that really existed, and then they claimed that the 2020 election was completely above board right on election night. You have to admit, that's extremely coming from the biggest election liars/deniers in the history of democracy. Of course it lent the appearance that the Dems cheated when CNN declared the election fraud-free right on election night. 

Jeebus. You'the like a bullshit factory, mass producing the same crap posts months after month. Do you have macros set up?

As always, a mix of half-truths, lies and misinformation, and most debunked many times over. But full points for consistency.

?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Both sides have their share of hypocrites.

This is a lie. Clinton never claimed election fraud or in any way undermined faith in the election system. Her version of "stolen" is that she got farked over by Comey. which is true.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hodad said:

This is a lie. Clinton never claimed election fraud or in any way undermined faith in the election system. Her version of "stolen" is that she got farked over by Comey. which is true.

Yes she did. For four years she and others falsely claimed that Vladimir Putin himself was America's president. Of course we tried telling you folks that there's meds for those delusions but you wouldn't listen 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, West said:

Yes she did. For four years she and others falsely claimed that Vladimir Putin himself was America's president. Of course we tried telling you folks that there's meds for those delusions but you wouldn't listen 

Okay. Please quote even a single instance in which Clinton claimed election fraud or impugned the security of the voting process. I won't hold my breath. And based on past experience, I also don't think you will have the backbone to admit you were wrong when you come up empty. 

Clinton did decry some of the foul play during the campaign--Comey's unnecessary October surprise, voter suppression efforts, and the Russian interference (which the Trump campaign aided) but she never undermined the integrity of the electoral process. That claim is a lie.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Quote from hillary:

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

Sorry - kiddo - she absolutely claimed fraud.  Hacking? Voter suppression? Purging?  claiming he's an illegitimate president?

YOU are the liar here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Please quote even a single instance in which Clinton claimed election fraud or impugned the security of the voting process.

During a September 2019 interview on CBS, she said

Trump "knows he’s an illegitimate president," Clinton said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did … I know he knows this wasn’t on the level."

You lose.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You lose.

Hillary's victim tour went on for years. It was painful to watch even for me and I have thought that she was a snake ever since she laughed-off Bill's affair.  

I get that his affair wasn't anywhere near scandalous enough to invoke a change of leadership at the highest level in the country, but to pretend like it was just a big joke showed that she was a completely heartless, power-hungry snake and I can't stand her.

I'll always believe that the reason she lost in 2016 was her "basket of deplorables" comment. Up until that moment I think that the MSM was running a successful campaign to shame Americans out of voting for Trump. If I was in the US I would have had a hard time looking people in the eye and saying "I'm voting for the guy who said 'She had blood coming out of her whatever'." After the deplorables comment I would have shouted that I was voting for Trump from the rooftop.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Okay. Please quote even a single instance in which Clinton claimed election fraud or impugned the security of the voting process. I won't hold my breath. And based on past experience, I also don't think you will have the backbone to admit you were wrong when you come up empty. 

Clinton did decry some of the foul play during the campaign--Comey's unnecessary October surprise, voter suppression efforts, and the Russian interference (which the Trump campaign aided) but she never undermined the integrity of the electoral process. That claim is a lie.

Now you are just trolling. They went on about how Trump was illegitimate.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You lose.

Yup Hillary and the looney dems sure are delusional

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Bottom Line:

Just cause you scribbled out a gish gallop of CLAIMS does NOT mean ANY of them are true.

2 hours ago, West said:

No EVIDENCE to support ^this OPINION.

OTOH, the Senate Intel committee report  tells at least ONE MAJOR collusion between Trump's campaign and a Russian agent which you guys KEEP DENYING ever happened.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Quote from hillary:

Sorry - kiddo - she absolutely claimed fraud.  Hacking? Voter suppression? Purging?  claiming he's an illegitimate president?

YOU are the liar here.

She said SHE BELIEVES he knows... That is NOT a claim of FACT. You're WRONG, AGAIN.

The FACT is, there IS EVIDENCE of COLLUSION which you right wingers KEEP DENYING.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

She said SHE BELIEVES he knows... That is NOT a claim of FACT. You're WRONG, AGAIN.

It is a claim of fact. For him to know it would have to be true. So she's stating it's true.  I get that english isn't your first language - but that's how it works. She called his presidency illegitimate.

And it's hardly the only time.

You asked for proof - you got proof - now don't throw a fit just because you were wrong.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The FACT is, there IS EVIDENCE of COLLUSION which you right wingers KEEP DENYING.

There is no such evidence - as the mueller report showed.  None. not a drop of evdence.

So how are you any better than trump is? You're both claiming that the election was rigged despite clear proof to the contrary. I mean what kind of person are you?

Wait... Hillary? Is that YOU??!?!

• Haha 1