Rainbow Capitalism and the Cartoonish Stupidity of Don Jr.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

0.png.0fff00563d9af5979dd140e08f9242dc.png

True! The fact that Don Jr was the last to realize that is pretty funny.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:
  1. Still, TYT, is propaganda, in my opinion. 

In what sense? I disagree with them on some issues, but they don't lie like right-wing media.

In this video, they got everything correct. These so-called WOKE corporations are all owned by people on the Right. They just virtue-signal to make money. In order to appear "populist" the Republicans pretend that these corporations are on the Left, but because Don Jr is legally retarded, he accidentally told the truth.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Maybe that was just satire, is between strong bias and propaganda. During the primaries, they were supporting Bernie Sanders like it was the propaganda media back in Eastern Europe. 

They lost, and then boycotted the election, some of their followers, one of the reasons Trump got elected. 

"Feel the Bern". 

I guess you have to equate their personal politics with propaganda so you can say they're the same as actual propaganda. Or, it's all just satire.

Centrism! 

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

He asked us to ease up on Bud Light, when he really needs to help them purge the wokeness out of their Advertising department; it's either that, or find a better sponsor. 

Just say you hate trans people because the TV tells you to. You don't need to say "wokeness."

Edited by Americana Antifa

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

But we will never know, will we? Because Bernie Sanders will never get the power that Trump had. 

But you can make a pretty good prediction based on each of their histories, what they've said and done, what they want to do for the future.

Basically, what people do whenever deciding who the lesser evil is. Except for "centrists," who need to pretend both sides are always the same.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The status quo was smart on the Democratic Side, told you. My intuition is that if Bernie would have taken over as President, highly doubt the "soldiers" underneath would be as tolerant as his message. 

Do you think Bernie was going to have a personal militia if he became president?

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, that would be a point from the right wing fringe, however, it would not be as the great picture you would have imagined, especially from a perspective of economics, is my opinion on this. 

Maybe some satire -> Wall Street will never allow someone like him to drive the American car, let's be real now. ?

Well duh. There aren't any politicians I'd ever be 100% happy with. But Bernie would unquestionably be much better than most. 

But as an enlightened centrist, I know you have to pretend that Bernie and Trump are basically the same.

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

He asked us to ease up on Bud Light, when he really needs to help them purge the wokeness out of their Advertising department; it's either that, or find a better sponsor. 

Cause the right wing has to hate and discriminate against entire groups of people, right?

Edited by Rebound

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

No, because the Left needs to stay in its own lane. 

Don't you wokeness disciples know anything? 

You just gotta hate somebody, that’s all.  Gays, Jews, blacks, immigrants, trans… you guys always organize yourselves to hate minority groups. 

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You just gotta hate somebody, that’s all.  Gays, Jews, blacks, immigrants, trans… you guys always organize yourselves to hate minority groups. 

Sounds like the only person being a hate filled bigot is you.

Some say that people who make accusations like that are really just covering up for their own racism, bigotry and intolerance.  Is there something you want to share with the class?

18 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Well duh. There aren't any politicians I'd ever be 100% happy with. But Bernie would unquestionably be much better than most. 

But as an enlightened centrist, I know you have to pretend that Bernie and Trump are basically the same.

ROFLMAO - I love how now being an 'elightened centrirst' is an evil thing in your books ;)

Bernie would have been 20 different kinds of horrible. The Dems knew it - that's why when he started to win they stepped in and kicked him out of the way and put biden in his place. It's not that they thought biden would be good, just that he was less damaging than bernie.

Honestly not a lot of really good looking choices on the right or left in the US right now.

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And white men are all intolerant?

Yeaaaahhhh - kinda sounds like you just hate white men.

Where did I say anything about white males? 

Who are the people continually pursing legislation to limit the civil rights of minority groups? Conservatives.  Who continually speaks out in opposition of the efforts of minority groups to seek equality — and nothing more? Conservatives.  

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Leftists are by far the biggest dividers in the country. What Jussie Smollett did was just above average for a leftist these days. 

Leftists are the ones who called people racists and misogynists for not vaxing, they had a gesundheitspass, they froze the bank accounts of peaceful freedom-protests, they riot & loot every time a stupid and violent criminal gets killed for attacking police, they are openly anti-Semitic, and they have revisionist history courses where they preach false racist narratives. 

ObamaBigotry.thumb.png.29d29747d659babfc0f4320cf4c5edf3.png

Edited by WestCanMan

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Leftists are by far the biggest dividers in the country. What Jussie Smollett did was just above average for a leftist these days. 

Leftists are the ones who called people racists and misogynists for not vaxing, they had a gesundheitspass, they froze the bank accounts of peaceful freedom-protests, they riot & loot every time a stupid and violent criminal gets killed for attacking police, they are openly anti-Semitic, and they have revisionist history courses where they preach false racist narratives. 

Smollet was prosecuted, wasn’t he? Civil rights leaders didn’t defend him. I certainly didn’t.

Can you show me a link of a liberal leader who called someone racist because they were anti-vax? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Smollet was prosecuted, wasn’t he? Civil rights leaders didn’t defend him. I certainly didn’t.

You should sit there and watch these videos in full now, because you guys were gobbling it up and throwing shade on millions of people who actually did nothing to this hateful loser. 

Can you show me a link of a liberal leader who called someone racist because they were anti-vax? 

Someone? What do you mean "someone"? It was the PMOC who did it, and the MSM largely ignored his comments and also lied about a sea of swastikas and confederate flags to back him up. 

The video is out there, but it's in French, so seeing it likely won't do you any good. https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/12/trudeau-calls-the-unvaccinated-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/

Bill Maher, as big a leftard as you'll ever see, noticed the obvious similarity between what Trudeau said and the kinds of things that Hitler used to say. 

Who are the people continually pursing legislation to limit the civil rights of minority groups?

Is it the jews? the last time i heard someone talking like that it was the jews according to them.

But just for fun -  what legislation are you talking about.

Conservatives.  Who continually speaks out in opposition of the efforts of minority groups to seek equality

It depends how you define equality. If you mean equality of opportunity Conservatives consistantly speak out in favour of it in  large numbers. In fact look at elected female leaders around the world, and they tend to be conservatives, and  i mean elected by their own conservative parties as well. The conservatives in Canada have put forward a female leader for prime minister and came close to doing so again -  how many have the libs put forward?

If you mean equality of out come conservatives are against that and should be.

Fact is - most of what minorities have are a result of conservative efforts.

And the left lies about their own activities in that regard quite a bit. Remember how the border was on the news every day when trump was in? The children living in cages, the tents, families seperated etc? Remember that?  I'ts worse now. Every bit as bad or worse. But  how often is that on the nightly news?

So again - sounds like you think all conservatives are white (they are not) and that you hate all of them as evil subhuman oppressors, which they also are not.

and that would make YOU the intolerant bigot here. Wouldn't it.

9 hours ago, Deluge said:

I don't hate people (that's the left's job) I just can't stand your agenda. ;)  

And what is that "agenda" exactly? Treating trans people like human beings?

Because that's all this beer controversy is. A company did some promo bullshit with a popular celebrity, like they always do, but this time the celebrity was trans. Sooooooo..... what is the "agenda" here that you have a problem with?