Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

On 4/27/2023 at 9:00 AM, Nationalist said:

Barb...about 2% of Canadian men are gay. That constitutes "abnormal".

Its not an insult...its a cold fact.

There's something seriously wrong with anyone who'd look at my arse sexually ?

Edited by WestCanMan

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's something seriously wrong with anyone who'd look at my arse sexually ?

Ya well...while it isn't normal, being gay is natural. So we have to accept that. But trannies? That's even too warped for me.

On 4/27/2023 at 10:58 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Yes. I'm sure that telling ones gay son that you find him to be "abnormal" didn't dredge up any ugly connotations. 

The line above was sarcasm.

If there wasn't such disgusting filth coming from these lgb events then I'm sure most wouldn't care. The fact they flaunt chicks with dildos walking around at these parades shows us how seriously they should be taken. 

I know a few homosexuals who aren't little perverts who have to flop their junk around in front of five year olds. We get along just fine. 

On 4/26/2023 at 9:22 PM, Americana Antifa said:

States don't vote, people do. Real democracy is one person = one vote.

The real reason for the electoral college is that it makes it easier for conservatives to steal elections. Even with all of their voter-restriction laws, they can't win the popular vote, but they can win the elections by stopping people in purple states from voting.

I don't think you understand the history of your own country. It is not majority rules. And when Republicans did win elections, they didn't steal them. 

I think you're referring to a place like Georgia where your side claimed the new voting laws  would suppress votes, in particular, black voters. It did not. There was actually a higher turnout there.

Would you drink Bud Light if Donald Trump was the face of that brand?

24 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Exaggerations and hyperbole... The cornerstone of all extreme right outrage.

Video of drag queen gyrating next to child sparks backlash (nypost.com)

Are you saying this is not happening?

The video evidence does not support you.

Drag Queen Brings Up Twerking to Innocent Little Kids, Bends Over and Teaches Them Sick Dance (westernjournal.com)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, West said:

It's not tho.. 

Said the guy who just seriously complained that drag queens have been "flopping their junk" in front of five year olds. 

Didn't post proof of even one drag queen "flopping their junk" in front of a five year old.

So we have a complaint, an exaggeration and hyperbole.... All mashed together in one moronic sentence.

So yeah.... It is though.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

6 minutes ago, West said:

This is Christina Aguilera with a giant strap on at a "child friendly" pride event. 

You have to be living in denial to believe as the crakho does 

download.jpeg-3.jpg

What part of "pride event" do you think is "child friendly"? Only a complete id iot could possibly think that any _pride event or gay parade could ever be "child friendly".

Stop with the moronic exaggerations and hyperbole claiming your outrage is saving the children. Just how low will you stoop?

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Said the guy who just seriously complained that drag queens have been "flopping their junk" in front of five year olds. 

Didn't post proof of even one drag queen "flopping their junk" in front of a five year old.

So we have a complaint, an exaggeration and hyperbole.... All mashed in together in one moronic sentence.

So yeah.... It is though.

Just gave you one photo at a "child friendly" pride parade where Aguilera came out on stage with a giant strap on. 

Keep living in alternate states of reality tho. 

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

What part of "pride event" do you think is "child friendly"? Only a complete id iot could possibly think that any _pride event or gay parade could ever be "child friendly".

Stop with the moronic exaggerations and hyperbole claiming your outrage is saving the children. Just how low will you stoop?

So you admit there's grotesque nonsense that happens at these parades with CHILDREN in attendance... 

You are a mental midget