Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

On 4/20/2023 at 9:37 AM, Nationalist said:

Personally...I don't give a rat's ass what some oddball figures he or she has to wear as clothing. I get wound up when this sort of thing gets openly promoted and normalized for KIDS.

As for Disney and Keureg...I never liked Mickey Mouse and if they continue to alter the classic Disney movies, they'll lose their charm and the stories will suffer in several ways. Keureg is crap. We have one and it never seems to be able to make a full cup of coffee, no matter how many times we clean it.

ADDITION: Hey...define "fascist" in your opinion. I don't see conservatives acting like "fascists"...I do see Libbies and jack-ass organizations like ANTIFA, acting like "fascists"

You're not doing it right. I've and a Mini for years and it always spits out the same volume of coffee as the water I put in it.

When I used the reusable filters, they do tend to get clogged.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You're not doing it right. I've and a Mini for years and it always spits out the same volume of coffee as the water I put in it.

When I used the reusable filters, they do tend to get clogged.

Ya my wife keeps telling me that too. All I want is a full cup of strong coffee in the morning. Hell I'm not even awake yet.

Meh...that's why I got a new French press and coffee grinder.

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya my wife keeps telling me that too. All I want is a full cup of strong coffee in the morning. Hell I'm not even awake yet.

Meh...that's why I got a new French press and coffee grinder.

Honestly it's just hard to beat that combo.  My neighbour comes over for a coffee just about every day because i make it that way and he can't stand his wife's coffee :)

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2023 at 11:14 PM, CdnFox said:

IT's not ok to expose children to complex sexual issues period. We dont' teach them it's ok to be masochists either. Or furries. 

But this isn't complex. Some kids have a mom and a dad, other kids have two moms or two dads. I'm not saying we need to teach kids about fetishes. We should just represent gay couples the same way we already represent straight couples. We should have Disney movies where the main character is gay or bi, much like ALL the others have been straight.

On 4/21/2023 at 11:14 PM, CdnFox said:

You think if we don't teach them as children they'll automatically hate trans people? Did YOU learn about trans people in school when YOU were in grade 2? And do you hate them now? Hmmm.

No, but considering the right-wing establishment is trying to make kids hate trans people, it would be good to have a counter to that. Plus, representation matters. Look at the Scully Effect. During that period, people didn't hate women, but we still had regressive ideas on what women could do. Representation changed that.

On 4/22/2023 at 7:55 AM, Nationalist said:

Kids do not need your gross efforts to normalize tranies.! If you don't understand that, I'd say your unfit to be a parent. The very idea you're proposing is sickening and dangerous. 

Why? Explain to me why kids shouldn't be tolerant of trannies the same way they should be tolerant of other minority groups.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

But this isn't complex.

Of course it is.  And lying about it just makes your motive seem suspect, which isn't helping your case.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

No,

Well then there you go.

As to the rest of your nonsense the right wing is reacting to the lefts unreasonable attitudes and grooming. Leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. And kids will grow up seeing that some parents have two mommies and that some girls used to be boys, and nobody will care much. 

I have tried to tell you many times, the evidence is pretty clear that this isn't just some far right republicans - this is a major backlash that is considerably larger than what polls suggest the number of transphobic people would be. This is a backlash against the politics, and it only gets worse.

28 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Of course it is.  And lying about it just makes your motive seem suspect, which isn't helping your case.

What is complex about this?

Hey, you know how you have a mom and a dad? Well, some kids have two moms or two dads. All of that is ok, because what really matters is the individual.

Boom. I explained all that kids need to know about homosexuality.

As to the rest of your nonsense the right wing is reacting to the lefts unreasonable attitudes and grooming. Leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. And kids will grow up seeing that some parents have two mommies and that some girls used to be boys, and nobody will care much. 

So if Disney had a movie about a man who was in love with a prince, that would be ok, right?

I have tried to tell you many times, the evidence is pretty clear that this isn't just some far right republicans - this is a major backlash that is considerably larger than what polls suggest the number of transphobic people would be. This is a backlash against the politics, and it only gets worse.

Do you have any evidence of that?

The Republicans have been leaning heavily on transphobia and it didn't help them in the midterms. What evidence is there that the anti-trans strategy is working in America?

18 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

What is complex about this?

What isn't? human sexuality and relationships are complex. Like i said we don't teach kids about sexual fetishes or furries. We don't really even teach them about hetero relationships - we just don't go our of our way to hide them.  WE don't have 'straight story time". 

Hey, you know how you have a mom and a dad? Well, some kids have two moms or two dads. All of that is ok, because what really matters is the individual.

SO you'd be happy with that? If teachers mentioned that once and that was the end of it?

Nope - you want to have drag story time, you want to have discussions about gay relationships and couples, you want to discuss gender and have them make decisions about their own gender and whether they need surgery before their age even reaches double digits.

Fact is - they'll learn that some kids have two moms or dads on their own. If that's all you wanted there would be no need to discuss this.

Boom. I explained all that kids need to know about homosexuality.

Well then their parents can mention that to them and we're done here right?  Right? Antifa? WE're done right?

Uhhh ohhhh - looks like you lied. You want more than that.

And you know it's a lie. Kids have follow up questions. "Why do they do that?" well. because they love each other. "but - why do you love daddy then and not another mommie"  well... Some people are just like that  "But why? I love my daddy don't they want to have a daddy?"  Look kid ... it's complicated...  hey, want to watch frozen again?

You obviously don't have children. If you think for a moment that it's simple or that it stops at a single sentence you're very wrong.

So if Disney had a movie about a man who was in love with a prince, that would be ok, right?

Well not a prince - two dads is fine but nobody has two kings :) LOL

Probably would bomb in the box office if it was for children, for the reason i mentioned. Parents don't take their kids to a disney movie so that they can spend the next 4 hours explaining human relationships and sexuality - they take them for easy to digest simple entertainment.

But sure - i'm sure disney could make a slightly more adult movie about gay relationships, IF i'ts a good story. If it makes the story work well. If it's just shoe horning it in for the SAKE of making a movie about gay people then it pisses people off. THat's what happened to star wars and has hurt other franchises.

When you make something woke for the sake of being woke, it pisses people off. When you tell a good story for the sake of telling a good story, people don't care if it's got gays in it or how many actors are women or black or whatever.

Do you have any evidence of that?

The Republicans have been leaning heavily on transphobia and it didn't help them in the midterms.

Bullshit.  They haven't leaned on 'trans' at all and that had nothing to do with the midterms.

What evidence is there that the anti-trans strategy is working in America?

None - because there isn't one.  That's just the voices in your head again.

And i wouldn't expect it would do well. People are DONE with this discussion. They're fed up. They don't want to talk about trans people anymore. THey're sick of them.  If someone proposes a law that they have to SHUT UP they might get some traction.

As bud how the whole 'talking about trans issues' thing is going for them.

27 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

What isn't? human sexuality and relationships are complex. Like i said we don't teach kids about sexual fetishes or furries. We don't really even teach them about hetero relationships - we just don't go our of our way to hide them.  WE don't have 'straight story time". 

SO you'd be happy with that? If teachers mentioned that once and that was the end of it?

Yes. I don't even think teachers need to make a point of saying it, they just need to represent gay couples the same way they represent straight couples. There are plenty of children's books with straight couples, they should also make sure they have some with gay couples. If a kid asks if boys can marry boys, or whatever, just say yes and that will be all it takes.

Children's media already depicts heterosexuality all the time. This idea that they can't do the exact same thing with homosexuality because "human sexuality and relationships are complex" is such a cop out. If a cartoon depicts a boy having a crush on a girl, nobody is ever like, BUT HOW WILL CHILDREN UNDERSTAND THIS?!!!

Nope - you want to have drag story time, you want to have discussions about gay relationships and couples, you want to discuss gender and have them make decisions about their own gender and whether they need surgery before their age even reaches double digits.

?

Do you really believe this?

Drag Story time, sure. Discussing gender, if it comes up, sure. But do you honestly believe anyone wants to talk to kids about getting sex reassignment surgery? Can you name any mainstream trans activist who wants that to be part of school curriculum?

The mainstream argument, which I agree with, is that we should leave all of that up to the doctors, just like we do with every other medical issue.

Well then their parents can mention that to them and we're done here right?  Right? Antifa? WE're done right?

Should we also ban all references to heterosexuality? Just let the parents talk to kids about things like marriage?

Of course not, because that would be insane and impossible to even attempt. Why should we have double standards here?

And you know it's a lie. Kids have follow up questions. "Why do they do that?" well. because they love each other. "but - why do you love daddy then and not another mommie"  well... Some people are just like that  "But why? I love my daddy don't they want to have a daddy?"  Look kid ... it's complicated...  hey, want to watch frozen again?

You're working pretty hard to make this more complicated than it is.

If the problem here is follow-up questions, I don't know, I guess never talk to kids ever?

But really, when most kids find out some kids have two moms or two dads, their reaction is "Oh... I'm never getting married. I want to play Fortnight."

Well not a prince - two dads is fine but nobody has two kings :) LOL

Hey! So we agree again. Kids seeing homosexuality depicted in a family-friendly way, just like we already do with heterosexuality, is ok. Based.

They haven't leaned on 'trans' at all and that had nothing to do with the midterms.

My dude, it's all they talk about. Transphobia, Hunter Biden, and wokeness. And none of it has been working.

This is the true face of America:

68k9bmofupta1.jpg

Edited by Americana Antifa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yes. I don't even think teachers need to make a point of saying it,

Well that's the end of it then.  Parents can buy books for their kids that represent such things if they feel up to explaining it to them. Problem solved - we dont need it taught in schools by your own admission.

Children's media already depicts heterosexuality all the time.

Not really. They depict mommy and daddy. Kids know there's a mommy and a daddy. They don't really know that mommy and daddy have sex or how that relationship works. They're not depicting heterosexuality, they're depicting a family unit in the way that 99 percent of kids can understand without further questions.

?

Drag Story time, sure. Discussing gender, if it comes up, sure. But do you honestly believe anyone wants to talk to kids about getting sex reassignment surgery? Can you name any mainstream trans activist who wants that to be part of school curriculum?

Sure. it's come up in canada a lot but here's some from the states

https://nypost.com/2021/12/22/how-public-schools-brainwash-young-kids-with-harmful-transgender-ideology/

"Children — as young as 5 — are being encouraged to disregard their anatomy and choose their gender based on their feelings."

There's a shit tonne of thsi out there - easy to find with a simple look

And kids are being encouraged to take gender altering medical treatments at very young ages.

Even doctors are becoming concerned.

And i love how you blew off the rest :)  But thanks for admitting it.

Should we also ban all references to heterosexuality? Just let the parents talk to kids about things like marriage?

Sure if you like.  but 99 percent of kids will accept they have a  mommy and a daddy before they ever get to school.  THey don't know that mommy and daddy are 'heterosexual' - or what heterosexual means. THey just know they have a mommy and a daddy. Or in some cases one or the other.

Pot - meet kettle.

If the problem here is follow-up questions, I don't know, I guess never talk to kids ever?

Or don't talk to them about issues they're not ready for. Pretty simple.  Like i said, we don't discuss sexual kinks with kids either.

But really, when most kids find out some kids have two moms or two dads, their reaction is "Oh... I'm never getting married. I want to play Fortnight."

You don't have kids obviously.

But - if what you say is true then whats'  the point of worrying about it. THey're obviously not ready. Leave it till they are

68k9bmofupta1.jpg

LOL _ i always know you've realized you've failed when the pictures come out :)

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL _ i always know you've realized you've failed when the pictures come out :)

I'm sure you wish that was true, but you know better. That dude is the perfect example of average Americans. Most Americans don't fully understand the whole trans thing, but they're also not anti-trans. They're not going to vote based on transphobia. And that's why the Republicans got owned in the midterms.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yes. I don't even think teachers need to make a point of saying it, they just need to represent gay couples the same way they represent straight couples. There are plenty of children's books with straight couples, they should also make sure they have some with gay couples. If a kid asks if boys can marry boys, or whatever, just say yes and that will be all it takes.

Children's media already depicts heterosexuality all the time. This idea that they can't do the exact same thing with homosexuality because "human sexuality and relationships are complex" is such a cop out. If a cartoon depicts a boy having a crush on a girl, nobody is ever like, BUT HOW WILL CHILDREN UNDERSTAND THIS?!!!

?

The mainstream argument, which I agree with, is that we should leave all of that up to the doctors, just like we do with every other medical issue.

Of course not, because that would be insane and impossible to even attempt. Why should we have double standards here?

Hey! So we agree again. Kids seeing homosexuality depicted in a family-friendly way, just like we already do with heterosexuality, is ok. Based.

My dude, it's all they talk about. Transphobia, Hunter Biden, and wokeness. And none of it has been working.

This is the true face of America:

68k9bmofupta1.jpg

Pretty much every commercial now has a trans, an interracial couple, or a gay couple. 

Wokeness is a serious illness

So it's trans people, interracial couples, and gay couples? That's what wokeness is, yes?

Oh look boys, she's being dishonest again.

In a moment she'll ask you to name ONE trans person.

Dishonest in the extreme. This is why the left can't be trusted on the issue.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, West said:

Putting nonsense into comercials to virtue signal is wokeness.. 

You just admitted that you believe the very existence of a trans person in a commercial is "nonsense".

Yet, It doesn't bother non bigots at all.

There's actually no viable reason it should bother you at all.

Except for the fact that you're a transphobic bigot.

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You just admitted that you believe the very existence of a trans person in a commercial is "nonsense".

That's not what he said at all. And once again the left has to lie to make its point.

When hetero people are in a commercial they don't announce it - it's not "Hi i'm steve, i'm a hetero guy who likes boinking women" .  Nobody rubs it in your face.

But when it's a gay/trans/whatever then it's got to be about that.  And THAT is what he means by 'nonsense'. Turning a commercial into a political discussion.  "we'd like to talk to you about our product eventually but first we demand you consider this issue you probably dont' want to think about right now and that you've been forced to consider 3 times already today".

Yet, It doesn't bother non bigots at all.

It's bothering EVERYONE. People are getting SICK of it.  THat's why the backlash is so large now.

There's actually no viable reason it should bother you at all.

First you don't understand what the word 'viable' means.

Second - yes there is!  For the reasons i mentioned. I don't have a problem with religion but if every day i have to listen to " pardon me sir, do you have a moment to consider our lord and savior", then pretty soon i'm going to get fed up and want to belt the next one who says it

This isn't complex.

Except for the fact that you're a transphobic bigot.

Oh well now i'm sure he'll listen to your wisdom and change his ways. What a turd you are.