Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

oh look, we learned a new word did we :P

Its the simple truth.

You - "if you make an asertion you MUST back it up with source!  I assert something!
Me: "well then back it up with a source - you're supposed to right?"

You - 'uhhhh welll , ,er no on -I- don't .. .er... gish gallop!!!!  (runs away)

ohhhh nooooeeesss - the hypocrite lefty who can't even live up to her own statements doesn't respect me any more :) Whatever will i do :)

So you're one of those kinds who can't respect anyone who doesn't absolutely agree with them. How sad. Common on the left, but still sad to see.

My donkey is just named donkey :)

Would you like me to have him respond to you in the future? He might like talking to another ass :)

Again, Said the guy who's losing his shit over a beer ad featuring a transgendered person on their social media account where the only people seeing it are those who follow that account. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Because they partnered with a sexual deviant, a very very small portion of any population, in order to virtue-signal.

How the freak dresses and who he fcks, is none of my concern. That Bud Light deemed it necessary to shine a spotlight on him is...Tweenkie as hell.

“Everything woke turns to schiit”

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Said the guy who's losing his shit over a beer ad featuring a transgendered person on their social media account where the only people seeing it are those who follow that account. 

Awwww - does lying about it help you resolve your own internal conflicts?

of course no shit was lost in the slightest. And- my entire argument was that it wasn't about transgenderism but a backlash to the cultue wars and indenity politics ;)  and sorry but as it turns out the vast majority of people who follow that account are not trans at all.

but - hey, i know you'll provide a source proving your statement. After all you wouldnt' want to be a hypocrite :)

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are such a delicate flower.... A transparent delicate flower.

Sure thing muffin ;)  You're going to peices so fast people risk being hit by the shrapnel and lying your ass off to try to pretend to have a point... but i'm the delicate one! :) LOL

Sorry the facts don't fit your echo chamber. I can see it's damaged you emotionally. You should work on that. Any ideology that requires lies to keep it going should be seriously suspect.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I've never harassed a Trany in my life.

What do you call what you do here?

You are so comically disconnected from reality.

It's a hoot.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And you, Barb, have been owned.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

Oh? Do you wish to spank me master? We shouldn't though because after you feel the high of the arousal, then you fall into those lows that make you feel shame and lash out.

Perhaps a nice long talk with your pedophile pastor will sooth your loins.

It's ok. I understand religious zealots such as yourself gotta spew the weight of all that garbage your under.

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Awwww - does lying about it help you resolve your own internal conflicts?

of course no shit was lost in the slightest. And- my entire argument was that it wasn't about transgenderism but a backlash to the cultue wars and indenity politics ;)  and sorry but as it turns out the vast majority of people who follow that account are not trans at all.

but - hey, i know you'll provide a source proving your statement. After all you wouldnt' want to be a hypocrite :)

Sure thing muffin ;)  You're going to peices so fast people risk being hit by the shrapnel and lying your ass off to try to pretend to have a point... but i'm the delicate one! :) LOL

Sorry the facts don't fit your echo chamber. I can see it's damaged you emotionally. You should work on that. Any ideology that requires lies to keep it going should be seriously suspect.

Wow... Two whole paragraphs without once asking me to prove your claims for you.

Impressive.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's a hoot.

Oh? Do you wish to spank me master? We shouldn't though because after you feel the high of the arousal, then you fall into those lows that make you feel shame and lash out.

It's ok. I understand religious zealots such as yourself gotta spew the weight of all that garbage your under.

LOL...so ya don't like losing a debate. OK.

No. I do not wish to even touch you. I don't need bed bugs.

I don't have a pastor because I belong to no religion.

Again...have a warm and fuzzy day.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wow... Two whole paragraphs without once asking me to prove your claims for you.

Impressive.

ROFLMAO!!!! HOooooly crap that's hilarious - i actually snickered out loud :)  You could be a hypcrite for the olympic team :)

What kind of person writes paragraphs demanding that peopel MUST provide sources - then gets this bent out of shape because someone asked her for a source :)

LOL - @Nationalist is right you know - you HAVE been owned :)  Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head - very spacious in here, lots of air. ;)

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're the one who said your wife is wearing YOUR panties. LMAO

Next time say what you MEAN.

Actually he could own the panties his wife wears without actually wearing them or using them himself.

So your statement was incorrect.

If you're going to try to 'ding' someone on a technicality - try to think it through first? :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

YOU OBJECTED to a trans being put in the spotlight. AKA, they should stay in the closet.

Next time say what you MEAN.

Oh BS. if I say fat girls make shitty runway models, would you think I meant fat girls should stay at home hiding?

Don't be such a liar.

ROFLMAO!!!! HOooooly crap that's hilarious - i actually snickered out loud :)  You could be a hypcrite for the olympic team :)

What kind of person writes paragraphs demanding that peopel MUST provide sources - then gets this bent out of shape because someone asked her for a source :)

LOL - @Nationalist is right you know - you HAVE been owned :)  Thanks for letting me live rent free in your head - very spacious in here, lots of air. ;)

LOL.

Meh...of all the Tweenkies in here, I still like Barb. She's reasonable...once in a while. I just think she's a victim of a slanted media.'and a see-through head...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's a hoot.

“Thank you sir, may I have another”

Man - you sure are fixated on the idea of him wearing panties.  Something you want to tell the class? We're not here to jugde.

ROFLMAO.

Fox...don't do that while I'm drinking pop.

Got fckin' Pepsi all over my screen...