Florida Passes the HEARTBEAT PROTECTION ACT, (no abortions after six weeks.)

32 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

If the state tells you, you're having that baby, then that's it! You vill be penilized uttervise!

I know - i hear they won't even CONSIDER letting  you shoot your three year old either, EVEN IF HE DREW ON THE WALL!  Screw the states and human rights a;ways wanting to penalize people for murder, amirite? :)

There's a number of problems with your statement. The first is If it really is a baby (ie a human) then we don't kill it. We don't kill human beings, period. We don't kill them in the womb we don't kill them out of the womb. Once it's a baby, a little human being, then you're not allowed to kill it even if you really want to.

We can discuss when it goes from a fetus to a human, but once that happens you're basically crying that we don't allow child murder. Not much of an argument.
So if the state has determined a point where it's a child, then so be it.

Second - you can always go to another state where they arrived at a different conclusion. Sure you may have to drive for a few hours but presumably you won't be doing that very often.  If you are then you have other issues to consider.

Third - the state can't tell you anything that the people didn't first tell the state.  If you don't like the laws vote in a different gov't who's willing to look at it differently. If the public won't do that, then you have to respect the democratic process a little and realize i'ts not the state, its the people.

Now i happen to disagree with this law as noted but lets not pretend that there isn't some legitimacy to determining a date where you wont' allow abortions after.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I know - i hear they won't even CONSIDER letting  you shoot your three year old either, EVEN IF HE DREW ON THE WALL!  Screw the states and human rights a;ways wanting to penalize people for murder, amirite? :)

There's a number of problems with your statement. The first is If it really is a baby (ie a human) then we don't kill it. We don't kill human beings, period. We don't kill them in the womb we don't kill them out of the womb. Once it's a baby, a little human being, then you're not allowed to kill it even if you really want to.

We can discuss when it goes from a fetus to a human, but once that happens you're basically crying that we don't allow child murder. Not much of an argument.
So if the state has determined a point where it's a child, then so be it.

Second - you can always go to another state where they arrived at a different conclusion. Sure you may have to drive for a few hours but presumably you won't be doing that very often.  If you are then you have other issues to consider.

Third - the state can't tell you anything that the people didn't first tell the state.  If you don't like the laws vote in a different gov't who's willing to look at it differently. If the public won't do that, then you have to respect the democratic process a little and realize i'ts not the state, its the people.

Now i happen to disagree with this law as noted but lets not pretend that there isn't some legitimacy to determining a date where you wont' allow abortions after.

You'd make a good used car salesman laddy.

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

And you'd make a good flat tire :)

If that's all you got i'll just mark you down for a 'Didn't think before opening mouth' moment and we'll move on.

I'm at a point in life where I steer clear of ignorance. Kinda like when walking down a sidewalk and seeing a pile of dog crap. Yepper, walk right around it

4 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Isn't it a great country when the "State" makes your decisions for you?

I know right - the other day there was this person who was really inconveniencing me and i thought "boy if i could just kill them then I woudln't have to put up with this inconvenience", but the stupid state says "No, murder is illegal".  Man - whatever happened to freedom in this country,  amirite?

On 4/24/2023 at 10:55 AM, CdnFox said:

I know right - the other day there was this person who was really inconveniencing me and i thought "boy if i could just kill them then I woudln't have to put up with this inconvenience", but the stupid state says "No, murder is illegal".  Man - whatever happened to freedom in this country,  amirite?

Fox...you're trying to be rational with a NYLefty. People who vote for less police and more crime.

Lets recap the facts:

Women don't know right away when they get pregnant - it takes time for the tests to be effective so 6 weeks isn't much time at all.

Excuse me, bat guano for brains, but are you suggesting that there are SOME women out there who DON'T know that having intercourse could likely lead to pregnancy? Are you suggesting a BABY deserves to DIE because some slut was too lazy to check for pregnancy during the period before the BABY had a heartbeat? Do you REALLY think all women as as much a NAZI as you are?

If you're going to claim that a fetus is a human being from conception then you'll have to explain why that is, and you have failed to even try to do that.

You are a LIAR. I NEVER said a human being is created at conception. I said LIFE is created at conception. The Supreme Court's FINAL SOLUTION section tried to set a time for when a BABY is a human being, deserving of the protections of the United States Constitution. That bad law was overturned and the states now have the choice. Florida arbitrarily set that protection time at the point where the BABY has a heartbeat.  That's moderate. And you're a LIAR.

Roe vs wade was not about abortion per se, it was about whether it was covered by the constitution.

Quit trying to pretend to be a lawyer. You're not even smart enough to get through an episode of Perry Mason. Here's Roe.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/410/113/

Find someone with an education to read it and REALLY simplify it for you. Right now, you don't have the education to do such a thing.

You've lost this argument. I'm not begging you to admit it, mostly because you're too stupid.

I'm just putting you in your place. Maybe you should put the crack pipe down and  READ some stuff.

Virginia passed a law saying a baby could be killed even an HOUR after live birth.

21 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Virginia passed a law saying a baby could be killed even an HOUR after live birth.

Surely they just mean if it won't stop crying?

They won't kill it if it's quiet, will they? 

Edited by bcsapper

58 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Tried to find this, but found the opposite - that Virginia passed a law to penalize docs who don't provide care to infants born alalive.

I don't pay attention to most of your posts; are they all this inaccurate?

6 hours ago, reason10 said:

Lets recap the facts:

Women don't know right away when they get pregnant - it takes time for the tests to be effective so 6 weeks isn't much time at all.

Excuse me, bat guano for brains, but are you suggesting that there are SOME women out there who DON'T know that having intercourse could likely lead to pregnancy? Are you suggesting a BABY deserves to DIE because some slut was too lazy to check for pregnancy during the period before the BABY had a heartbeat? Do you REALLY think all women as as much a NAZI as you are?

LOL - awww you're so cute when you get all flustered like that :)

"could" lead to pregnancy doesn't mean "did" .  And they can't find out till at LEAST after their period is missed. Do some reading.

If you're going to claim that a fetus is a human being from conception then you'll have to explain why that is, and you have failed to even try to do that.

You are a LIAR. I NEVER said a human being is created at conception. I said LIFE is created at conception. The Supreme Court's FINAL SOLUTION section tried to set a time for when a BABY is a human being, deserving of the protections of the United States Constitution. That bad law was overturned and the states now have the choice. Florida arbitrarily set that protection time at the point where the BABY has a heartbeat.  That's moderate. And you're a LIAR.

HAAHHAAHAHA - Tell me you know i'm right without telling me :)

Nobody said you claimed  a human being is created at conception.  I said "IF YOU ARE GOING TO...." .  It's right there in your quote.

If you don't feel like a complete retard right now, you should

If you're NOT going to claim that then as i noted previously you've got no case.  Life is meaningless. We kill life all the time. Cancer meets the definition of life.  If the fetus is not a human being it has no  human rights and it cannot be said to be murder.

Roe vs wade was not about abortion per se, it was about whether it was covered by the constitution.

Quit trying to pretend to be a lawyer. You're not even smart enough to get through an episode of Perry Mason. Here's Roe.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/410/113/

Ahem... from the first line in your own link:

based on the right to privacy contained in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Exactly as i said. ANd if you read the case you'll see it even more. The question was whether or not abortion is constitutional.  it was not commenting on abortion itself.

You've lost this argument. I'm not begging you to admit it, mostly because you're too stupid.

You are totally begging me :) And you do this every time you realize you've blown it :)  

You become irrational and then beg and whine that i should admit you won ;) 

Sorry kiddo. I think everyone can see who blew this one lol

I'm just putting you in your place.

Apparently It's my place to be correct and yours to be the village !diot :)   But i really didn't need you to put me there,  i was there from the get go :)

20 hours ago, dialamah said:

Tried to find this, but found the opposite - that Virginia passed a law to penalize docs who don't provide care to infants born alalive.

I don't pay attention to most of your posts; are they all this inaccurate?

You apparently don't pay much attention to facts, either.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/northman-on-40-week-abortion-bill-infant-would-be-delivered-and-then-a-discussion-would-ensue-between-the-physicians-and-the-mother/

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then 'Physicians and the Mother' Could Decide If It Lives

And your goose stepping FEMINAZIS who want abortions even AFTER BIRTH had to face this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-to-vote-on-born-alive-bill-to-protect-infants-who-survive-a-failed-abortion

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

Democrats are the same as Nazis when it comes to respect for human life. Whether it's Jews or babies, Democrats have no  problem sending them ALL to the gas chambers.

Seig Heil.

:)LOL - awww you're so cute when you get all flustered like that

I just put you in your place

"could" lead to pregnancy doesn't mean "did" .  And they can't find out till at LEAST after their period is missed. Do some reading.

Lots of married couples as well as a lot of single people manage this trick pretty easily. If you are going to say that it takes SIX weeks before a period is missed, you're the one who needs to do some reading.

based on the right to privacy contained in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Exactly as i said. ANd if you read the case you'll see it even more. The question was whether or not abortion is constitutional.  it was not commenting on abortion itself.

I read the case. You didn't. Roe's alleged "right to privacy" was found in Griswold V. Connecticut. Last time I checked, Connecticut was not listed in the 14th Amendment. The Blackmun Court legislated this baby killing FINAL SOLUTION from the bench based on a legal concept called Stare Decisis. Find someone with a legal education to explain it to you. It's complicated.

As far as your ranting and raving, no surprise there. You liberals are comical when you lose an argument, especially when it is about Abortion, your ONLY holy sacrament.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

:)LOL - awww you're so cute when you get all flustered like that

I just put you in your place

My place must be standing on your back while you lay prostrate on the ground then :)  HOws my boot taste?

Lots of married couples as well as a lot of single people manage this trick pretty easily. If you are going to say that it takes SIX weeks before a period is missed, you're the one who needs to do some reading.

No, sorry but no married couples or single couples "manage this trick".  That's stupid.

And i said it can easily take 4 weeks (sometimes a little more) to get an accurate reading, AND - sometimes you get a false one.  So it does not leave a lot of time to realize you're pregnant and make arrangements to deal with it.

And then there's cases where girls are on the pill or using another kind of protection and for whatever reason it fails. That happens. So they aren't THINKING to look.  And suddenly they realize htey should have had their period a week ago and they get suspicious and maybe then they check but now you're pretty much at 6 weeks.

it's not a lot of time. Sorry.  And the fact you'd feel the need to lie about it shows you know that's the case.

That is the opposite of what you said. I was the one who said it was based on the constitution and whether or not abortion was covered by it :P

I've read the case several times over the years, discussed it with a number of people who are into american law :)

You've been exposed as a liar and dishonest person kid.  You were ENTIRELY wrong with what you said previously about roe vs wade, you are ENTIRELY wrong about women being able to know the moment they're pregnant and you STILL Haven't made any case that the fetus is a human so you have no reason to claim it's murder.

And  you keep begging like a little biatch for me to let you 'win' and crawl away because you know you've got nothing.

You're pathetic. Back under your rock troll.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Geez, can't you tell you're arguing with an incel that's never been with a woman in his entire life? He thinks the minute you cum they leap off the bed and pee on a stick. Or should...

Wouldn't help if they did to be honest. That's the point that seems to be challenging - he doesn't get that it takes time for the woman's body to change and the hormone to build up enough to be reliably measured. Take it too soon and you'll get a false negative.  He might as well pee on the stick for her.

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

My place must be standing on your back while you lay prostrate on the ground then :)  HOws my boot taste?

No, sorry but no married couples or single couples "manage this trick".  That's stupid.

And i said it can easily take 4 weeks (sometimes a little more) to get an accurate reading, AND - sometimes you get a false one.  So it does not leave a lot of time to realize you're pregnant and make arrangements to deal with it.

And then there's cases where girls are on the pill or using another kind of protection and for whatever reason it fails. That happens. So they aren't THINKING to look.  And suddenly they realize htey should have had their period a week ago and they get suspicious and maybe then they check but now you're pretty much at 6 weeks.

it's not a lot of time. Sorry.  And the fact you'd feel the need to lie about it shows you know that's the case.

Not to rain on anyone's parade here but...my wife knew. We wanted kids though so she was on top of it...so to speak...

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Not to rain on anyone's parade here but...my wife knew.

Its more likely that this was wishful thinking that turned out to be true.  A lot of women report that, when they're trying to get pregnant they're "sure",  and sometimes they're right and sometimes they're not.  Glad it worked out in your case :)  but biologically there just isn't enough different in the first couple of weeks for women to actually be able to say. Even medical testing can't say.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

We wanted kids though so she was on top of it...so to speak...

I see what you did there :)  You're terrible :)

• Haha 1