Biden's Lying About Hunter's Overseas Business Dealings

Here's video of 3 separate instances where Joe Biden directly and emphatically denied any knowledge of Hunter's overseas business dealings. I know of at least one other one, when he was very rude with a female ABC reporter, but it's not in this clip:

These are Joe Biden's own words, not mine. 

For whatever reason, Joe pretended to be completely unaware of Hunter's $30K/mo job at Burisma and of the tens of millions that he made with the communist banks in China. 

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

No. Homosexuals should not have the right to marry. Marriage should be exclusive to heterosexuals just like it's historically been. Heterosexual marriage works - it perpetuates the human species in stable, loving units. Homosexuals try to replicate that, but it's a facade. What they really want is the destruction of all things traditional, and that's not what marriage is about. 

Homosexuals should be allowed to live anywhere, but their public behavior should be restricted to blue cities, where they can run people over with their agendas. 

So I get it. You aren’t interested in protecting children, you’re just an anti-homosexual bigot who thinks the rights you have should be exclusive to you and not others. 

Should gay people marry people of the opposite sex? Or just denied the right to marry who they choose… because YOU don’t like it? 

Edited by Rebound

13 hours ago, Deluge said:

No. Homosexuals should not have the right to marry. Marriage should be exclusive to heterosexuals just like it's historically been. Heterosexual marriage works - it perpetuates the human species in stable, loving units. Homosexuals try to replicate that, but it's a facade. What they really want is the destruction of all things traditional, and that's not what marriage is about. 

Homosexuals should be allowed to live anywhere, but their public behavior should be restricted to blue cities, where they can run people over with their agendas. 

You are a really "generous" ahole.

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

YOU have no SENSE, no LOGIC, and LITTLE TO NO INTELLIGENCE. 

I see more than you, and I'm telling you Donald Trump is innocent.

I'm sorry you had to hear that, but you are deranged and obsessed with him, so I have to be blunt with you. ;)

Very obvious that Trump violated the Presidential Records Act, and that he obstructed Justice in doing so.  

On 5/19/2023 at 11:10 AM, Deluge said:

I'm sorry you had to hear that, but you are deranged and obsessed with him, so I have to be blunt with you. ;)

Your evidence are secret, invisible facts which you can “see”, but you cannot present.  

Edited by Rebound

On 5/19/2023 at 8:10 AM, Deluge said:

^YOUR CULT MEMBER OPINIONS sans EVIDENCE mean NOTHING.

We KNOW you're just PARROTING what you hear on FOS LIES. LMAO

On 5/20/2023 at 11:53 AM, robosmith said:

^YOUR CULT MEMBER OPINIONS sans EVIDENCE mean NOTHING.

We KNOW you're just PARROTING what you hear on FOS LIES. LMAO

On the contrary. I actually research things out. YOU are the parrot, roborepeat, not me. ;) 

17 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then you're f*cked, because the sources you trust are all propagandists. 

No, I track down facts, and facts are immutable.  Examples:

1) Donald Trump took classified documents from the White House which were found at Mar-a-Lago. 

2) The Special Prosecutor convinced a judge that he had probable cause to believe that the communications between Trump and his attorney pertained to breaking the law. The judge compelled Trump’s attorney to testify. 

3) The attorney, Corcoran, handed over 50 pages of hand-written notes to the court, including statements that he had told Trump that not complying with the Justice Department subpoena would be a violation of the law.  

See? Facts. You probably didn’t know that Trump’s lawyer just spilled the beans on him, cause NewsMax only wants to tell you what you want to hear.  

Edited by Rebound

22 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, I track down facts, and facts are immutable.  Examples:

1) Donald Trump took classified documents from the White House which were found at Mar-a-Lago. 

2) The Special Prosecutor convinced a judge that he had probable cause to believe that the communications between Trump and his attorney pertained to breaking the law. The judge compelled Trump’s attorney to testify. 

3) The attorney, Corcoran, handed over 50 pages of hand-written notes to the court, including statements that he had told Trump that not complying with the Justice Department subpoena would be a violation of the law.  

See? Facts. You probably didn’t know that Trump’s lawyer just spilled the beans on him, cause NewsMax only wants to tell you what you want to hear.  

No, you track down doctored information that has legs only in the kangaroo courts of leftism. 

1. The Mar-a-Lago raid was a politically motivated stunt prior to the 2022 Midterm elections in an effort to cover up documentary evidence of FBI wrongdoing in possession of DJT. 

2. The warrant served had no basis in law, under the Presidential Records Act, the Federal Records Act, or the Espionage Act as alleged by the DOJ-NSD. 

3. During the FBI break-in, the FBI stole privileged attorney-client materials outside the scope of the search warrant, on top of other personal property. 

See? Actual facts.

Flakes bailing out on Trump is nothing new. If you can't handle the onslaught of leftist degenerates, then step down and get on the dump on Trump wagon. Who knows, that lawyer may even get all kinds of deals for selling out. ;) 

25 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, you track down doctored information that has legs only in the kangaroo courts of leftism. 

1. The Mar-a-Lago raid was a politically motivated stunt prior to the 2022 Midterm elections in an effort to cover up documentary evidence of FBI wrongdoing in possession of DJT. 

2. The warrant served had no basis in law, under the Presidential Records Act, the Federal Records Act, or the Espionage Act as alleged by the DOJ-NSD. 

3. During the FBI break-in, the FBI stole privileged attorney-client materials outside the scope of the search warrant, on top of other personal property. 

See? Actual facts.

Flakes bailing out on Trump is nothing new. If you can't handle the onslaught of leftist degenerates, then step down and get on the dump on Trump wagon. Who knows, that lawyer may even get all kinds of deals for selling out. ;) 

No, you just gave us your opinion. 

The actual fact is that judges approved the warrant, they permitted the case to continue, and they agreed that the crime-fraud exception exists, which compelled Trump’s attorney to testify.

As for your “facts,” they are not facts, they are make-believe QAnon fantasy:

1) You made up the idea that Trump possessed evidence of FBI wrongdoing. If he has that evidence, why not put it on Truth Social? Why hide it? Oh yeah… it’s because he didn’t have it.  

2) FACT: You can go read the Presidential Records Act for yourself. https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/laws/1978-act.html If the warrant had no basis in law, a judge would not have approved it.  In the Presidential Records Act (pay attention), whether the documents were classified or not, and whether Trump declassified them or not, they were still Federal Government property. Did you follow that, gramps? Does not matter if it is classified, it is not Trump’s property.  That is why they call the law “Presidential Records Act.” Get it?

3) Fact: There was not an FBI break-in; it was a court-authorized warrant service. The entire process was videotaped. And, as per standard practice, nothing new or unique here, the FBI removed other material which was relevant to ascertaining that a crime occurred.  To wit, it was germane that some of the documents were found in top desk drawer which also held Trump’s passport.  

Ok, grandpa? Sorry that you’re confusing your opinions and NewsMax editorials with facts, but that’s what happens when your idea of “research” is to watch TV all day. 

Edited by Rebound

14 hours ago, Deluge said:

On the contrary. I actually research things out. YOU are the parrot, roborepeat, not me. ;) 

IF you actually "researched things out," you could post your EVIDENCE HERE, but YOU DO NOT. Duh.

11 hours ago, Deluge said:

And TV alone is more than enough for you. ;)

Highly depends on what TV. FOS LIES has been proven to not even BELIEVE what they tell their audience. AKA, you LMAO

On 5/19/2023 at 1:47 PM, WestCanMan said:

Here's video of 3 separate instances where Joe Biden directly and emphatically denied any knowledge of Hunter's overseas business dealings. I know of at least one other one, when he was very rude with a female ABC reporter, but it's not in this clip:

These are Joe Biden's own words, not mine. 

For whatever reason, Joe pretended to be completely unaware of Hunter's $30K/mo job at Burisma and of the tens of millions that he made with the communist banks in China. 

And notice that when the left doesn’t have the facts or truth on their side, they go into argue mode and fill up the thread with bickering nonsense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

And notice that when the left doesn’t have the facts or truth on their side, they go into argue mode and fill up the thread with bickering nonsense.

You don’t seem to understand the difference between fact and opinion and conspiracy theory. 

We present you guys with facts, such as, “The law says this,” and “A court ruled that,” and you deflect away every time.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 7:35 AM, Rebound said:

Very obvious that Trump violated the Presidential Records Act, and that he obstructed Justice in doing so.  

Its not obvious at all. What's obvious is, the FBI is politicized and needs an enema. A culling.

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Its not obvious at all. What's obvious is, the FBI is politicized and needs an enema. A culling.

It actually IS obvious, if you pay attention:

NUMBER ONE: FACT: The Durham Report uncovered ZERO wrong-doing. It is a public report. You can read it. Besides repeating the findings Horowitz made years ago, nothing was uncovered. ZERO.

NUMBER TWO: FACT: The Justice Department and FBI investigated Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation for FOUR YEARS under Donald Trump's Administration.

SO WAKE THE F UP!!!! These were obvious, politically-motivated investigations. Stop pretending only Republicans get investigated. You aren't the victims, you're the perpetrators.

58 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It actually IS obvious, if you pay attention:

NUMBER ONE: FACT: The Durham Report uncovered ZERO wrong-doing. It is a public report. You can read it. Besides repeating the findings Horowitz made years ago, nothing was uncovered. ZERO.

NUMBER TWO: FACT: The Justice Department and FBI investigated Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation for FOUR YEARS under Donald Trump's Administration.

SO WAKE THE F UP!!!! These were obvious, politically-motivated investigations. Stop pretending only Republicans get investigated. You aren't the victims, you're the perpetrators.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?528191-3/jerry-dunleavy-durham-report

A very interesting interview which at around 31 minutes, also touches on how it was McCain and the RINOs who initially were trying to bury Trump with lies.

As a result of all of this BS, Trump is now stronger than ever and the poisoned institutions like the FBI and DOJ, have lost all credibility. Nobody with an ounce of reason, believes a word any of them say anymore. That's the result of Hillary-Billary AND Barry the great 'Hopey Changey' POTUS.

Bottom line: The RINOs and the Democrats politicized the justice system in order to trash a candidate and then a sitting POTUS with no real evidence. Its sickening to understand and dangerous to leave as is.

Thus...the next Republican POTUS will likely run with complete FBI and DOJ reform as part of their platform. That Hillary-Billary and Barry will never stand trial for their crimes against America, is a tragedy. However...I think a lot of people would love to watch Adam Schiff get roasted alive.

Edited by Nationalist