Biden's Lying About Hunter's Overseas Business Dealings

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

If these were any kind of payment made for favors, it would be unacceptable, whether it is legal or not.  I don’t accept that things like these payments to Clarence Thomas are acceptable just because no law was broken.  Let’s see whether there is truth to the allegations. 

"The Biden family" is NOT a JoSCOTUS, nor involved IN GOVERNMENT in ANY WAY.

IF they broke the law, prosecute them, but NOT JUST to smear Joe. 

Of course you KNOW how this kind of innuendo works for political purposes. All smoke and no gun according to WSJ.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-ex-wife-kathleen-buhles-divorce-attorneys-were-aware-romania-deal-payments

According to 2016 and 2017 emails reviewed by Fox News Digital from Hunter's abandoned laptop, divorce lawyers for Hunter and Buhle were aware of payments from a "Romania deal" and discussed how it should be divided among the two parties.

Rebekah Sullivan, who was representing Buhle during the divorce proceedings, appeared frustrated in a Dec. 15, 2016, email to Sarah Mancinelli, Hunter’s lawyer. 

9 hours ago, sharkman said:

So you’re okay with the Biden family members receiving 10 million through 16 shell corporations, from foreign nationals?  Wow, you must be either a politician or a dirty judge.  They’ve got the receipts on this, but they are not releasing their whole case to the dirty media for obvious reasons.

There are probably wire taps and or various kinds of surveillance in place to record as the Biden family now freaks out behind the scenes and tries to cover their tracks.  

payback’s a biatch.

Yeah, "obvious reasons," like having BUPKIS.

Show us the LAW you believe was broken HERE.

Selling "influence" without providing a QUO is NOT ILLEGAL. Perhaps fraud was committed IF specific promises were made; but Joe is NOT INVOLVED if there was NO OFFICIAL QUO delivered.

SCOTUS Quid Pro Quo Analysis in McDonnell May Broadly Affect Bribery & Insider Trading Prosecutions

Last month’s decision from the Supreme Court in McDonnell v. United States takes federal prosecutors to task for applying federal criminal corruption laws in too broad a manner. The Court’s decision makes clear that distasteful or offensive conduct does not necessarily rise to the level of criminality. The Court’s insistence on a “specific and focused” benefit suggests that the government may have to rethink prosecutions ranging from all forms of bribery as well as insider trading.

The Court’s decision in McDonnell dramatically narrows the scope of political corruption laws and is almost certain to have a significant ripple effect to federal bribery laws in general. All are based on the concept of quid pro quo, or “this for that” – the exchange of one thing for another.

In McDonnell, the government alleged a quid pro quo sale of “official action” – payments (the quid) made to McDonnell, the former governor of Virginia, in return for a promise or undertaking by McDonnell to perform an official action (the quo). The Court’s decision focused on the quo side of the equation – a side that does not often receive much scrutiny – analyzing the contours of whether the actions taken by McDonnell constituted illegal “official actions.”

The highly-anticipated decision in McDonnell takes issue with the government’s limitless application of the federal corruption statutes to prosecute McDonnell for honest services fraud and extortion under the Hobbs Act. While he was governor, McDonnell and his wife accepted approximately $175,000 in loans, gifts and other benefits from Virginia businessman Jonnie Williams. Williams, the CEO of a Virginia-based company that developed nutritional supplements, asked the McDonnell’s for their help in obtaining research studies on the health benefits of one of his company’s products.

As the supposed quo, McDonnell arranged meetings between Williams and Virginia government officials, hosted and attended events designed to encourage Virginia university researchers to initiate said studies, directly contacted government officials in an effort to encourage said studies, promoted Williams company’s products and recommended that senior government officials meet with Williams to discuss how the company’s products might lower healthcare costs of public employees. The government asserted that these were “official acts” undertaken in exchange for the loans and gifts from Williams in violation of federal political corruption laws.

Writing for the unanimous Court, Chief Justice Roberts rejected the government’s position, observing that “conscientious public officials arrange meetings for constituents, contact other officials on their behalf, and include them in events all the time. The basic compact underlying representative government assumes that public officials will hear from their constituents and act appropriately on their concerns ….” For this reason, the relatively de minimis actions taken by McDonnell did not constitute “official acts” taken to advance Williams’ cause.

AKA McDonnell's conviction was overturned by the SCOTUS.

They sure want to protect the Biden family, but they can’t talk away the 10 million bucks.  Say, that reminds me.  How do you suppose Biden got to be so wealthy, on a public servant salary?  

Why do you suppose people would be willing to throw  millions of dollars at a Vice President?  Does that pass the smell test?

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

They sure want to protect the Biden family, but they can’t talk away the 10 million bucks.  Say, that reminds me.  How do you suppose Biden got to be so wealthy, on a public servant salary?  

Why do you suppose people would be willing to throw  millions of dollars at a Vice President?  Does that pass the smell test?

Biden was not very wealthy until he wrote a book AFTER he was VP.

Here’s How Much Joe Biden Is Worth

Joe Biden earned $17.3 million over the four years he was out of office, but his net worth is only an estimated $8 million. Why isn’t he richer?

A lifetime of 5+%er salary dual income plus investments can add up.

Edited by robosmith

Chuck Grassley is on Fox News accusing Biden of involvement in a bribery scheme. But when pressed for details, he says, we gotta wait to see what the document actually says.  VIDEO https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1653837245957152775

VERSUS

For going on 5 years now, Republicans in Congress have been lobbing unfounded politically-motivated attacks against @POTUS without offering evidence for their claims. Or evidence of decisions influenced by anything other than U.S. interests. They prefer trafficking in innuendo.  — Ian Sams, the White House spokesman for oversight and investigations. https://twitter.com/IanSams46/status/1653850041629519872

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Is there a leftist anywhere that can own up to anything? 

Not one of these losers will show the least bit of concern about the fact that the Bidens basically got millions of dollars for nothing from the Chinese gov't, and Joe pretended not to know anything about any of it.

They don't even care about crimes by the FBI. "Their heart was in the right place." They're more worried about guys who accepted police officers' invitations to wander around in the capitol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

$10 million was not paid to the Biden’s.  

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is there a leftist anywhere that can own up to anything? 

Not one of these losers will show the least bit of concern about the fact that the Bidens basically got millions of dollars for nothing from the Chinese gov't, and Joe pretended not to know anything about any of it.

They don't even care about crimes by the FBI. "Their heart was in the right place." They're more worried about guys who accepted police officers' invitations to wander around in the capitol. 

As long as it was "for nothing," NO LAWS were broken by Joe. Duh.

Edited by robosmith

18 hours ago, sharkman said:

This is f-ing INSANE.

Our senior government leaders of ALL parties need to be held to the absolute highest standards. I don’t care, legal,  not legal… what the hell? We should not accept any of this. 

Did the Biden family actually receive $10 million? I do not know. A company “linked” to the Biden’s doesn’t count. If Joe or his immediate family members received money in exchange for favors, Joe should go. And Clarence should go. 

We shouldn’t be defending the guys in our own parties. If there was malfeasance, they should be removed from office, PERIOD. Santos? That SOB should have been removed from office on Day One.  We just need to hold these people way higher standards, and stop looking the other way if they are a D or an R.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

As long as it was "for nothing," NO LAWS were broken by Joe. Duh.

But did they really get this money? That is what seems very unclear to me. They use language like “companies linked to Biden associates,” as if that means jack. It does not.  What actual money went to the Bidens, and why? That part is very vague.

We cannot accept any of this from any party. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

How often did you jack off to those videos of Hunter?

You seem to find them pretty spank-worthy, but I'm not gonna ask you that same question because I definitely don't wanna know the answer. 

I'd be surprised if half the leftists here haven't done that though. I guess it depends how well you can see Hunter's butt, hey?

If you don't mind my asking, why did you watch his sex videos? Was it just "research" ? ?

Does that stuff make the rounds at Antifa training camp? Do you guys "circle your wagons" in between your "Molotovs For Total Dummies 101" class and your "Glorious Joe Propaganda Hour"? Are you the wingman wingperson wing terrorist? (FYI that does not sound sexy, you gotta come up with a better name for that). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You seem to find them pretty spank-worthy, but I'm not gonna ask you that same question because I definitely don't wanna know the answer. 

I'd be surprised if half the leftists here haven't done that though. I guess it depends how well you can see Hunter's butt, hey?

If you don't mind my asking, why did you watch his sex videos? Was it just "research" ? ?

Does that stuff make the rounds at Antifa training camp? Do you guys "circle your wagons" in between your "Molotovs For Total Dummies 101" class and your "Glorious Joe Propaganda Hour"? Are you the wingman wingperson wing terrorist? (FYI that does not sound sexy, you gotta come up with a better name for that). 

You didn't answer the question... interesting...

23 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Do you think you might be sexually attracted to Hunter?

You are obviously projecting.  You’re also using a tactic that teenagers are fond of.   It’s time to realize that you’ve become boring.  

Also, none of it is on topic, and if the left doesn’t like the truth they tend to whine about it or try to change the subject, going off topic with non witty attacks.  

I’d say try again, but we’ve already seen what your best looks like.  Good luck.

59 minutes ago, sharkman said:

You are obviously projecting.  You’re also using a tactic that teenagers are fond of.   It’s time to realize that you’ve become boring.  

Also, none of it is on topic, and if the left doesn’t like the truth they tend to whine about it or try to change the subject, going off topic with non witty attacks.  

I’d say try again, but we’ve already seen what your best looks like.  Good luck.

If Hunter slapped you across the face with his big meaty snake, would you call him Sir and ask for another?

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

Also, none of it is on topic, and if the left doesn’t like the truth they tend to whine about it or try to change the subject

Yeah, they have all kinds of different reasons for ignoring this story but it's the same old thing every other leftist politician does. Money from China seems to be a common theme now, among leftists.

Those guys subsidize leftist politicians and try to intimidate conservatives. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Why can't they report on the conspiracy theories that I read on Facebook?!!

Are you talking about the ones that get you pumped up to loot stores and burn houses down? 

Like: "M Brown was a gentle giant who was just chilling with his friends that day and the cop who shot him from the window  was likely one of the vile racists that the Ferguson PD is rife with..."

Good times, hey? 

How many free TVs did you get from that conspiracy theory?

FYI that wasn't a "conspiracy theory", it was actually a false narrative that the Dems and their media lackeys used to create racial division and unrest in order to get the dumbest 20% of the population in their camp. They knew that M Brown was a violent criminal on that day because there was video of his violent crime broadcasted nationally on TV, they just used you and your Antifatards like a dishrag.

They don't report on that because you're not supposed to figure it out. No worries on that front though, you're not the "figure it out" type. You're not even the "understand it after it has been painstakingly explained to you" type. You're the "IT WAS ON CNN SO IT MUST BE TRUE! LET'S LOOT AND BURN ? " type. 

• Like 1