Biden's Lying About Hunter's Overseas Business Dealings

37 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, you certainly have failed to prove any wrongdoing by Biden..... All y'all right wingers have single handedly brought manufacturing (outrage) back stateside.

I have no idea why you weren't on my ignore list before now. I guess it's your AOC humour factor. You're just not funny anymore. Adios. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not going to bang my head against the wall trying to prove to an alt-left cultist that it's wrong for the VPOTUS's son to do deals with the Chinese gov't, making more money on one deal than Joe will legitimately earn in all his 12 years of being VPOTUS and POTUS combined.

There IS NO "alt-left" cult comparable to the MAGA CULT ALLEGIANCE to Trump.

Only Trump has claimed he "can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters."

13 hours ago, ironstone said:

Joe Biden called Hunter in December 2018 saying he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC
Files on Hunter's abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars 
The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye Jianming had been arrested in China and his lieutenant Patrick Ho had been convicted of bribery
Hunter accidentally recorded himself referring to Ho as the 'spy chief of China'
After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail  
'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in the voicemail 
The message flies in the face of the president's repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings with his son 

I'm pretty sure that Joe, aka the Big Guy, might be curious as to why Hunter keeps paying money to him over all these years.

You claim only two facts:

1) Joe Biden allegedly left a voicemail about an article that was posted. This is not a crime. 
2) Joe Biden receives money from Hunter.  Where is your evidence of this? Was it reported on Joe Biden’s financial disclosure or tax returns? If there’s evidence he received this money and it was not reported, there’s a crime. Or if it was earned in an illegal fashion. 

So where is the proof?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not illegal for Hunter Biden to enter into a business partnership with Chinese gov't agents/officials, with the Communist Bank of China involved.

It's just a matter of whether or not you feel like that's the kind of thing the POTUS's son should be doing. 

Joe was extremely aggressive about distancing himself from those transactions, to the point of pretending that he had no knowledge at all about what his son was doing there. Then he had to admit that he lied about that, he said that he knew just a little bit. Now we know about 80 documented visits to the WH by Hunter's associates. Looks like Joe has another confession to make. 

You can feel however you want about this. I'm not your spiritual sherpa. I'm just presenting people with information and they can do what they like with it. 

Weren’t Trump’s children doing business in China?

On 4/14/2023 at 9:26 PM, WestCanMan said:

I'm not going to bang my head against the wall trying to prove to an alt-left cultist that it's wrong for the VPOTUS's son to do deals with the Chinese gov't, making more money on one deal than Joe will legitimately earn in all his 12 years of being VPOTUS and POTUS combined.

And we’re not going to bang our heads telling you to show us the evidence. 

If there is evidence of wrong doing, particularly crimes, I’ll be first to call for prosecution. No “whataboutism.”  Just show us the evidence.  I don’t see reasonable suspicion or probable cause of any crime.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

And we’re not going to bang our heads telling you to show us the evidence. 

If there is evidence of wrong doing, particularly crimes, I’ll be first to call for prosecution. No “whataboutism.”  Just show us the evidence.  I don’t see reasonable suspicion or probable cause of any crime.  

Why can't the Bidens do $10M dollar deals in the US? Why is it just in the Ukraine and China that they have all these valuable skills?

Why is it just the countries where Joe was active as VP that Hunter was able to make tens of millions of dollars? 

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why can't the Bidens do $10M dollar deals in the US? Why is it just in the Ukraine and China that they have all these valuable skills?

Why is it just the countries where Joe was active as VP that Hunter was able to make tens of millions of dollars? 

1) “Sean Hannity said something” is not evidence. 
2) What actual evidence do you have? Was H Biden PAID $10 million or was an investment made? Big difference.  

Over and over, we ask you: What is the evidence? And you never answer. You heard a rumor and you assume it’s true.  

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

1) “Sean Hannity said something” is not evidence.  

NYPost is not Sean Hannity.

The fact that you're unaware of this after all this time is telling. Instead of getting pissy with me you should be wondering why your media sources want to to be this ignorant.

2) What actual evidence do you have? Was H Biden PAID $10 million or was an investment made? Big difference.  

Hunter's business partner did TV interviews, and has contracts that Hunter signed. 

All of it is 100% true, and verified. You'd probably know more if the Trusted News Inititiative didn't block news of Hunter's laptop from social media and the MSM. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The fact that you're unaware of this after all this time is telling. Instead of getting pissy with me you should be wondering why your media sources want to to be this ignorant.

Hunter's business partner did TV interviews, and has contracts that Hunter signed. 

All of it is 100% true, and verified. You'd probably know more if the Trusted News Inititiative didn't block news of Hunter's laptop from social media and the MSM. 

Jesus, if it’s verified SHOW US

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Or you should understand that NEITHER FOX NOR NYP is credible cause they're BOTH owned by Murdock.

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Find reports by a REAL NEWS organization.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I showed you an article from NYPost. 

Are you too stupid to read it? 

NY Post is a tabloid. They publish the dirt that even Fox News won’t touch. The article is based on rumors and anonymous sources, for instance:

”One of his former associates, who spoke on condition of anonymity, believes that Hunter brought Chairman Ye to meet Joe at one of those parties. There is no indication of any such meeting on the laptop.”

An anonymous person THINKS Hunter arranged a meeting with Joe Biden.  Even if we believe all that is true, the meeting itself is not illegal. We don’t know if they met, what said or not, or if any business was conducted.  

The story doesn’t point to any specific money changing hands, and it uses the expression “connected” way too much. As far as I know, every single business in China is “connected” to the government.  But at the end of the day, if Hunter Biden made money illegally, he should be prosecuted. Plain and simple.  I have no desire to defend a criminal and if he did this stuff he should be prosecuted.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Rebound said:

NY Post is a tabloid.

Wrong. The NYPost is far more credible than CNN, WashPo, the NYT and NBC combined. 

They were 100% correct about the laptop story while CNN, WashPo, the NYT and NBC told thousands of lies about Russian collusion. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bidens-used-web-of-shell-companies-to-conceal-foreign-cash-bank-records-obtained-by-house-gop-reveal/

“The Biden family and its business associates created a complicated web of more than 20 companies, according to bank records obtained by the House Oversight Committee — a system, GOP lawmakers say, that was meant to conceal money received from foreign nationals.

Sixteen of the companies were limited liability companies formed during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president, the committee said in a press conference on Wednesday. The Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received more than $10 million from foreign nationals’ and their related companies, the records show. These payments occurred both while Biden was in office as vice president and after his time in office ended.”

…”At least nine Biden family members received payments, according to committee chairman James Comer. That includes Hunter Biden; James Biden; James Biden’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; the late Beau Biden’s wife, Hallie Biden; Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter Biden’s wife, Melissa Cohen; and “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”

Much of the money came from Chinese nationals and companies with ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Multiple Biden family members received money after it passed through an associate’s account. Comer said of the countries the Biden family was influence peddling in, China is “the most reputable.”

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bidens-used-web-of-shell-companies-to-conceal-foreign-cash-bank-records-obtained-by-house-gop-reveal/

“The Biden family and its business associates created a complicated web of more than 20 companies, according to bank records obtained by the House Oversight Committee — a system, GOP lawmakers say, that was meant to conceal money received from foreign nationals.

Sixteen of the companies were limited liability companies formed during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president, the committee said in a press conference on Wednesday. The Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received more than $10 million from foreign nationals’ and their related companies, the records show. These payments occurred both while Biden was in office as vice president and after his time in office ended.”

…”At least nine Biden family members received payments, according to committee chairman James Comer. That includes Hunter Biden; James Biden; James Biden’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; the late Beau Biden’s wife, Hallie Biden; Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter Biden’s wife, Melissa Cohen; and “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”

Much of the money came from Chinese nationals and companies with ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Multiple Biden family members received money after it passed through an associate’s account. Comer said of the countries the Biden family was influence peddling in, China is “the most reputable.”

So what? What was the QUO? Selling influence without a  QUID PRO QUO is NOT ILLEGAL.

And recent court decisions have severely limited legal penalties for even that.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

So what? What was the QUO? Selling influence without a  QUID PRO QUO is NOT ILLEGAL.

So you’re okay with the Biden family members receiving 10 million through 16 shell corporations, from foreign nationals?  Wow, you must be either a politician or a dirty judge.  They’ve got the receipts on this, but they are not releasing their whole case to the dirty media for obvious reasons.

There are probably wire taps and or various kinds of surveillance in place to record as the Biden family now freaks out behind the scenes and tries to cover their tracks.  

payback’s a biatch.

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

This is worded in a very funny way.  
“Associates of the Biden’s set up LLC’s.” 

If money went to these family members, they should prove it and show why.  If they spread around a large payment to many family members to try to hide it, I think that’s a problem. Let’s see. 

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

If these were any kind of payment made for favors, it would be unacceptable, whether it is legal or not.  I don’t accept that things like these payments to Clarence Thomas are acceptable just because no law was broken.  Let’s see whether there is truth to the allegations.