Yes, Unelected Joe is a CRIMINAL. He committed extortion as Vice President.

You Nazis want proof? Here it is.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-obama-staffer-blows-whistle-biden-kickback-scheme-hunter-joined-burisma-malfeasance-office

Ex-Obama staffer blows whistle on Biden 'kickback scheme' after Hunter joined Burisma: 'Malfeasance in office'

A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president.

Mike McCormick, a stenographer for the White House for 15 years, told "Fox & Friends First" the FBI has been ignoring his alarms on the matter despite his willingness to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating Hunter.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

Remember THIS act of EXTORTION?

Goose Steppers, THIS IS PROOF that Unelected Joe is a criminal. HE BROKE THE LAW.

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP was ILLEGALLY indicted by a rogue prosecutor who SUBORNED PERJURY.

Edited by reason10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, old man Biden is a crook, a liar, a cheat, and a swindler who takes bribes, pay offs and enough classified documents to get anyone else arrested.  And I haven't even touched his obsession with young girls.   This guy makes Trump look like a saint.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1