Trump Indicted!!!

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Vanity Fair is not a fashion magazine, which you’d know if you ever read anything.

Honestly - if you're trying to promote it as a serious source of investigative journalism it's probably best if you STOP reading, you're making things worse.

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Honestly - if you're trying to promote it as a serious source of investigative journalism it's probably best if you STOP reading, you're making things worse.

Are you saying that the reporting is not truthful?

And why does it really matter? The point is there have been no women who accused Clinton or Trump of sex with minors with Jeffrey Epstein. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Vanity Fair is not a fashion magazine, which you’d know if you ever read anything.

LOL...

VANITY FAIR | Vanity Fair | Dec 2021/Jan 2022

Oh look! Jennifer Lawrence does it her way. Who the hell is Jennifer Lawrence and BOY is that hard hitting journalism.

56 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Are you saying that the reporting is not truthful?

I'm saying it's sensationalized and of low quality research. Truthful or not would depend on the specific story.

A five year old may report on something and be absolutely truthful about what he believes he saw or what happened, but that does not mean he's accurate :)

56 minutes ago, Rebound said:

And why does it really matter? The point is there have been no women who accused Clinton or Trump of sex with minors with Jeffrey Epstein. 

That may be the case but you'd need a better source than that to make any kind of definitive statement.

In any case - perhaps not surprising it seems to be wrong. there have been accusations.  true or not.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-13-year-old-girl-reemerges-in-light-of-defamation-lawsuit/ar-AA18DunI

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

oh - so you're a liar AND a hypocrite. Got it.

"NO NEED to LISTEN to ^^^^^^this OPINION without FACTS!!!!!!!!"

Nope.

If we take your intelligence, double it, double it again, add it to a normal person's intelligence and then give you 'smart pills' and a good nights rest.... i'm still smarter than you :)

Apparently it is. I'm sure it's been widely reported in your little echo chamber or whatever bias news feeds you prefer but that doesn't mean anyone else has heard it.

And - you're still a hypocrite :) Now you're just  a stupid hypocrite :)

Here ya go NUMEROUS SOURCES all of which you admit to being IGNORANT OF. Take your pick.

Apparently you're TOO STUPID to use google. LMAO

23 hours ago, CdnFox said:

None of them say that FOS lies or refuses to report anything -  YOU LIED! "NO NEED to LISTEN to ^^^^^^this OPINION without FACTS!!!!!!!!"

YOU STATED you were IGNORANT of the lawsuit filed against Jordan by Bragg. 

Numerous links were presented to CURE YOUR IGNORANCE.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you THINK. LMAO

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

YOU STATED you were IGNORANT of the lawsuit filed against Jordan by Bragg. 

YOU stated ThiS waS PROof oF your CLAIMs  AbouT FOS. And iT WAsn'T

Numerous links were presented to CURE YOUR IGNORANCE.

And you lied about all of them.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you THINK. LMAO

YOu can't teach what you don't know can you :P

On 5/5/2023 at 3:12 PM, CdnFox said:

YOU stated ThiS waS PROof oF your CLAIMs  AbouT FOS. And iT WAsn'T

I made several claims. I provided PROOF of the last one of which YOU STATED you were IGNORANT.

NOWHERE did I describe the specific claim I was proving.

And you lied about all of them.

Hardly. You're SO DESPERATE you're just spouting drivel.

YOu can't teach what you don't know can you :P

I KNOW a LOT MORE than you believe. Esp about the US of which you're esp IGNORANT.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I made several claims. I provided PROOF of the last one of which YOU STATED you were IGNORANT.

No, you just claimed it wasn't "proof" of anything, just a report on what you were talking about. That's not proof.

And provide proof for the rest of your claims.  That which is asserted without proof can be dismissed with out proof. :)

NOWHERE did I describe the specific claim I was proving.

ROFLMAO -  wait, this is too precious...  So.. let me get this straight.  According to you, you made SEVERAL UNFOUNDED CLAIMS that had no proof at all.  And when i asked about one of them, you RANDOMLY chose one instead of the one i asked for and provided "proof" - EXCEPT THE ARTICLES DIDNT ACTUALLY PROVE YOUR POINTS... they just provided background information about the story!!!!

BWAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA - Holy shit kid - you are EASILY one of the dumbest people i've run into   :)

I KNOW a LOT MORE than you believe.

HAHAHA  Sure you do kid :)  Here's a hint in life - if you have to TELL people you know a lot - you probably dont' know a lot :) LOLOL!!!!    My god you're funny if nothing else :)