Trump Indicted!!!

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No...no one has been as blatant about advertising and capitalizing on their "law breaking" for political gain.

Many U.S. presidents have done things in and out of office that rival anything Trump has done...you just don't know about it.

And you do? What are these super secret crimes that rival Trump's and hardly anyone knows about?

I'm guessing they're so secret you cannot even provide any evidence of them.

You sound like my father, who loved Nixon so much he excused his crimes with the same "everyone does it," excuse.

Of course he thought that Nixon's greatest crime was getting caught. LMAO.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And you do? What are these super secret crimes that rival Trump's and hardly anyone knows about?

They are not secret crimes...which makes this singular focus on Trump so remarkably biased.   For instance, do you know how JFK interfered in a Canadian federal election against PM John Diefenbaker in 1963 ?   Or how about LBJ and the Gulf of Tonkin resolution ?    JFK - Bay of Pigs...Harding - Teapot Dome....Clinton - Sexual Assault...Nixon - Watergate...Reagan - Iran Contra....Biden - Sexual Assault...Bush - WMD...Obama - War Crimes...the list is quite long.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They are not secret crimes...which makes this singular focus on Trump so remarkably biased.   

All good points, but there's also the question of the great lengths that they went to in order to indict him for this relatively minor non-crime. A grand jury for a what

The good news for us in Canada is that Trudeau theoretically signed an NDA with a student at the Point Grey Academy from when he was a teacher there. 

I'll happily have Trump in jail if it also gets Trudeau in jail ?. The US can find someone else to lead, maybe DeSantis or someone, but Trudeau is destroying our country. 

If NY State was going to empanel a grand jury to investigate a former politician, maybe they should have investigated Gov Cuomo for prohibiting covid tests on covid patients who were leaving the hospital to go back into care homes.

I totally understand that they have to go back to the care homes at some point in their recovery, but it seems like there's intent there when he forbade covid tests on them at that point. 

Unvaccinated people weren't allowed to visit there, almost no one was, but somehow people who were known to be infected were sent there?  

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Of course they were deliberate...same as with any U.S. president, especially during the Cold War.   American politics is dirty business, because so much is at stake.   It's not like "boring" Canada...most Americans do not stay up late to see which party won the Canadian federal election....hell...most can't even name the major Canadian political parties.

History will eventually judge Trump in the context of all U.S. political and presidential history, not just the heated emotions of the past few years.

Many Democrats/leftists wanted to deny the 2016 election outcome, including a few in the U.S. House wishing to not certify..."NOT MY PRESIDENT !!!" 

“They all do it” is not a legal defense.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They are not secret crimes...which makes this singular focus on Trump so remarkably biased.   For instance, do you know how JFK interfered in a Canadian federal election against PM John Diefenbaker in 1963 ?  

No, never heard about that. Was it even a crime? I really doubt JFK was charged with anything.

You do know there a lot of "scandals" which are NOT crimes.

Or how about LBJ and the Gulf of Tonkin resolution ?

Yes, old news. It's unclear who lied about that.

JFK - Bay of Pigs...

Military miscalculation. You forgot Jimmy Carters fumbled attempt to save the hostages held in Iran.

Of course he wasn't flying the aircraft which failed.

Harding - Teapot Dome....

You mean his Interior Secretary? Trumps' IS was also corrupt.

Interior IG finds Trump secretary Zinke broke ethics rules

Clinton - Sexual Assault...

Accused. Long after it allegedly happened.

Nixon - Watergate...Reagan - Iran Contra....

Everyone knows. Nixon had to resign. Reagan given a pass.

Biden - Sexual Assault...

Alleged. By a nut case who contradicted herself.

Bush - WMD...

Old news.

Obama - War Crimes...the list is quite long.

No "war crimes" by Obama. Closest was giving air support to Libyan rebellion during Arab Spring.

You just discredited yourself with that one and the weak contradictory allegations against Biden. 

23 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No "war crimes" by Obama. Closest was giving air support to Libyan rebellion during Arab Spring.

Wrong...President Obama ramped up drone attacks in A-stan and the Middle East...killing over 4,000 civilians in the process.   No big deal compared to Trump violating campaign finance laws.

19 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Wrong...President Obama ramped up drone attacks in A-stan and the Middle East...killing over 4,000 civilians in the process.   No big deal compared to Trump violating campaign finance laws.

FYI, Trump was drone striking at 3x the Obama rate. They just made it policy not to report on casualties.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You ARE MISTAKEN. Collateral (unintended) damage/death is NOT a war crime. Esp not by the POTUS.

There is NO LAW against policies of waging war that makes collateral deaths a war crime.

If there were, EVERY POTUS during an armed conflict would be subject to prosecution, but they're NOT.

It would ONLY be a war crime by a soldier who INTENTIONALLY killed civilians when it was NOT self defense.

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You ARE MISTAKEN. Collateral (unintended) damage/death is NOT a war crime. Esp not by the POTUS.

But some were intended...the ICC has gone after others for far less.

MUST GET TRUMP....some way...some how.   So deep is the hatred for this man, even people in other countries (e.g. Canada) relish the idea of him being indicted on any charge, no matter how trivial.

Why does Donald Trump still live rent free in so many Canadian minds ?

24 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But some were intended...the ICC has gone after others for far less.

MUST GET TRUMP....some way...some how.   So deep is the hatred for this man, even people in other countries (e.g. Canada) relish the idea of him being indicted on any charge, no matter how trivial.

Why does Donald Trump still live rent free in so many Canadian minds ?

Maybe because Trump's proven he will do anything legal or illegal to get the power of POTUS.

That is the ROAD to fascism.

You have EVIDENCE that Obama ORDERED killing of civilians in a foreign country?

That seems highly unlikely.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Maybe because Trump's proven he will do anything legal or illegal to get the power of POTUS.

That is the ROAD to fascism.

So what....ditto Lincoln...FDR...Nixon...Clinton.   None were ever indicted for their "crimes".

Why such a focus on Trump after 240+ years ?

Politics...that's why.

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what....ditto Lincoln...FDR...Nixon...Clinton.   None were ever indicted for their "crimes".

Politics...that's why.

No, you don’t understand American law one bit.

Let’s make it very simple: The crimes which are being charged against Trump occurred before he was elected President, so Presidential immunity does not in any way apply.  

Immunity does not in any way apply to deliberately removing and keeping classified documents, either.  And it won’t protect him from committing crimes in Georgia to intimidate election officials. 

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Politics...that's why.

Hey, remember the time when Trump told his Attorney General to indict Joe Biden… 26 days before the Presidential election?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-calls-ag-barr-indict-joe-biden-26-days-until-election-1537518

20 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, ask about Newsom too, curious as to what the consensus is. 

So it appears that Nancy Pelosi is popular with black Americans here, but not so much with others. The Orientals I asked thought she needs to retire, the whites generally thought she's a joke, and the surprise was the Hispanics who thought both Pelosi and Newsome are planks. Interestingly, the Hispanic group I asked....a family out shopping...all agreed the open southern border was about the dumbest act possible.

I have concluded that people here vote against Trump, instead of for a Democrat. 

Gee...how could anything bad come of that...

8 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Politics...that's why.

You mean the "politics" of Trump being deeply unpopular outside of HIS CULT?

Or the LAW of the cases you've cited being VERY WEAK? What crimes do you imagine those POTUS could be charged that were not just partisan allegations?

Maybe you're not aware of the reams of evidence against Trump.

24 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So, change of plans. Today is wine tasting and tomorrow golf.

California to me is a total contradiction. Great weather, huge wealth, huge poverty and lots of partisan politics. A lot of sympathy and understanding...but "not in my neighborhood".

Edited by Nationalist

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

The US already found somebody else to lead.  His name is Joe Biden.  

I didn't say: "Lead them to the brink of nuclear war, to an embarrassing debacle in Afghanistan, on successful terrorist attacks against European countries, to the highest inflation in 40 years, or to the point where their government draws negative comparisons to banana republics."

I guess I should have made that clear for the leftists here. I overestimated you again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You mean the "politics" of Trump being deeply unpopular outside of HIS CULT?

Or the LAW of the cases you've cited being VERY WEAK? What crimes do you imagine those POTUS could be charged that were not just partisan allegations?

Maybe you're not aware of the reams of evidence against Trump.

And maybe you're just a green-haired angry, TDS riddled, Tweenkie.

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't say: "Lead them to the brink of nuclear war, to an embarrassing debacle in Afghanistan, on successful terrorist attacks against European countries, to the highest inflation in 40 years, or to the point where their government draws negative comparisons to banana republics."

I guess I should have made that clear for the leftists here. I overestimated you again. 

Better than the days when our economy was shut down and we had the biggest pandemic death rate in the world… because our President refused to follow the pandemic plans or listen to any experts.  

23 hours ago, robosmith said:

Cherry picked anecdotes are not evidence of anything except YOUR DISHONESTY.

I see, so in the totality of all the comments that hair sniffer has made, he isn't really a racist? lol

There's no dishonesty over here. That racist made those comments and there is nothing you can say or do to change that. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

And maybe you're just a green-haired angry, TDS riddled, Tweenkie.

I'm NOT. But you're just a member of the Trump CULT, or you're just as FRAUDULENT as the ex-POTUS that YOU DEFEND.

Are you a business owner who files FALSE expense statements like Trump?

28 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I see, so in the totality of all the comments that hair sniffer has made, he isn't really a racist? lol

There's no dishonesty over here. That racist made those comments and there is nothing you can say or do to change that. 

But there's plenty HE'S DONE to "change" your FANTASY.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

But there's plenty HE'S DONE to "change" your FANTASY.

You mean there's plenty he's done to attempt to cover up his racism. Of course, it hasn't worked, nor will it ever work, because the piece of shit is a racist. 

Edited by Deluge