Trump Indicted!!!

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Don't know what this means, but centrism.ca is a legal entity now, you are welcome to sue me and I will see you in court. 

But, unless you do that, is not my fault you can not hold in the Colosseum and you resort to thug tactics to win an argument. 

This is what weak drunks do. Some drunks get up and in their pain try to leave something behind.

Other drunks like you, get up and want to attack everyone. 

Is all about education, "Dougie93."

I am not like the elitists keeping you on ignore or the RW Establishment looking at you as a cockroach that they need the vote from, but really, I did see your writings when you are sober, lots of potential and lots to offer, yet, you chose to go tribal.

You stand no chance here, because even though 1-3 give you the likes, I win the rating game. Everytime you answer, i win the rating game and driving traffic here, is that simple logistics. 

I don't view it as a popularity contest, that's a fool's errand on an internet forum

I just stop in to chat with the ten or so friends & followers here that I have been chatting with for years

I don't come here to pick fights, and I've never picked a fight with you

you simply hijack thread after thread to launch into hysterical defamatory personal attacks

which you openly state are with malicious intent, and to try to make money for yourself somehow

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry, but even Trump gets due process under the law, regardless of Mao or Stalin.   The indictment is certainly politically motivated at several levels, but only serves to give Trump more free media attention....even in Canada.

Why Trump’s Hush Money Payment Is a Big Deal

Trump bought Daniels’s silence because he was willing to break laws in order to get elected. Then–Trump fixer Michael Cohen paid Daniels for her story in exchange for a non-disclosure agreement. Cohen testified that he paid her through a shell company to keep Trump’s connection to the payment hidden.

Then Trump reimbursed Cohen for ‘legal fees.’

That’s a problem with regard to business filings and tax fraud. It is also a problem for the campaign finance laws intended to protect clean elections. Cohen’s payment was a contribution to the Trump campaign because it was made ‘in order to influence the 2016 presidential election.’ The payment was intended to make sure voters didn’t hear another sex scandal in October 2016, just after the Access Hollywood tape came out in which Trump talked vulgarly about sexually assaulting women, when it might have hurt his chances at election. The $130,000 contribution was far above the individual limit of $2,700, and the Trump campaign did not disclose it.

This is not small potatoes. When the issue came to light, Cohen pleaded guilty for his role in the payments, and he was sentenced to three years in prison. Cohen testified that he made the payments at Trump’s direction.

Bragg has prosecuted 117 fraudulent business record violations in 14 months on the job.

What makes THIS ONE "politically motivated"? AKA, they are ROUTINE.

18.png

21 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I know you do.  With you, (and quite a few others on here) it's a badge of honour.

What it is...is chickeshit politics.!

I bet you know that too. Meh...if Libbies want to lower the bar even more, I'm sure Conservatives can respond.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Fraudulent business records violation prosecutions are ROUTINE in NYC.

You're the one who is FoS.

Can you say with a straight face that so-called fraudulent business records are treated the same as actual day to day crime on the streets of NYC by Alvin Bragg?

Alvin Bragg's "Soft on Crime" Policies Face Scrutiny as Manhattan DA Goes After Trump (newsweek.com)

Have you been keeping up to speed on NYC crime rates recently?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Fraudulent business records violation prosecutions are ROUTINE in NYC.

You're the one who is FoS.

Lol...robo-bot...you are a machine.

I bet Pelosi and Hillary-Billary are celebrating right now. While...Billy drools down the front of his chins...and Pauly is still trying to explain what Davie was doing in their house.

Lol...what a swamp.

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Listen up, I want this to go public in the below:

• I support small businesses, as they are the backbone of our economy and communities. If we are fortunate enough to generate revenue, we will prioritize investing in and promoting small businesses. I believe in creating a thriving and sustainable economy that benefits everyone, and supporting small businesses is a key component of that vision.
  • In case my blog will go viral, and it will, trust me, have some ideas on that, will not give a dime of the profit, because I am not a communist, what I will do is make some money OVER ADVERTISING, then the profit, I will donate it to veterans. Live accounting books. 
  • More than a fake alcoholic cheap Lager militia ever did. 

see, again, you lace your posts with defamatory personal attacks to do injury to members reputations

that's actually a crime in Canada, so you are the one engaging in thuggery

I am not a fake

there are other ex-Canadian military veterans here, Army Guy, Queenmandy, Westcanman

anyone who served in the CF can easily spot a fake

if I was a fake, they would say so

but they know that my knowledge and experiences could not be faked

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

see, again, you lace your posts with defamatory personal attacks to do injury to members reputations

that's actually a crime in Canada, so you are the one engaging in thuggery

I am not a fake

there are other ex-Canadian military veterans here, Army Guy, Queenmandy, Westcanman

anyone who served in the CF can easily spot a fake

if I was a fake, they would say so

but they know that my knowledge and experiences could not be faked

Who cares?

This thread has to do with Trump being indicted of crimes. Your Canadian military service has no bearing on that.  

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

They are real, you are a fake troll which took their name to build an image HENCE why you used the name ''SMITH''.

Do you know the laws of assuming military positions?! But don't care about that, because if I want to put my mind on you, trust me when i Say, your IP will never access any network. ?

• But, leaving the satire aside, I think you have a lot to offer to people, but instead you chose anger and narcissism, so why not help someone that does know about your history?!

Dude...you might wanna drop this line of argument right now. If your profession is what I think, you're starting to tread on thin ice.

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

They are real, you are a fake troll which took their name to build an image HENCE why you used the name ''SMITH''.

Do you know the laws of assuming military positions?! But don't care about that, because if I want to put my mind on you, trust me when i Say, your IP will never access any network. ?

• But, leaving the satire aside, I think you have a lot to offer to people, but instead you chose anger and narcissism, so why not help someone that does know about your history?!

I'm proudly a Smith

my ancestor Captain Jacob Smith came to Canada in 1757

press ganged into the Royal Navy to fight in the Seven Years War

there is a book about him in the Nova Scotia historical archive, called "The Smith Who Jumped the Ship"

42 minutes ago, ironstone said:

This should be about equal and fair application of the laws of the land. Donald Trump is entitled to the presumption of innocence despite what Nancy Pelosi believes about that.

Nancy Pelosi Blasted Over Statement That Trump Can 'Prove Innocence' (newsweek.com)

Hillary Clinton got a fine from the FEC for her campaign finance violation. (Funding the false Steele dossier)

Hillary Clinton and Democrats settle Steele dossier electoral case for $113,000 | Hillary Clinton | The Guardian

Barrack Obama had issues with campaign finance violations. He also got a fine from the FEC.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations (usnews.com)

Hillary and Obama did not at any time face the possibility of indictment.

Bill Clinton paid hush money to Paula Jones. Justified or just to get rid of a nuisance lawsuit, depending on what side you're on. He actually paid out a lot more than Trump, to the tune of $850,000.

Here's What Trump lndictment Means and What Comes Next - YouTube

Congrats on actually providing evidence for your claims. However, YOUR SOURCE says the Dossier is "unproven," NOT "false," as YOU ALLEGE.

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Who cares?

This thread has to do with Trump being indicted of crimes. Your Canadian military service has no bearing on that.  

the forum has gone haywire

most of the regulars have left

Charles Anthony is gone, so there is no moderation

nobody is following any rules here anymore

Contrarian is invoking my military service, I am simply responding in good faith to his ceaseless personal attacks

I didn't hijack this thread to make it about me, Contrarian hijacked this thread to make it about me

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

the forum has gone haywire

most of the regulars have left

Charles Anthony is gone, so there is no moderation

nobody is following any rules here anymore

Contrarian is invoking my military service, I am simply responding in good faith to his ceaseless personal attacks

I’m not part of your argument with Contrarian. Remember, he is a Libertarian, so he is not my political ally nor yours.  If you want to identify yourself publicly and all that, you’re welcome to, but otherwise, we have our anonymity and let’s just roll with it.  

Facts are facts. Whatever you claim shouldn’t be based on your status as a veteran, it should be something you can demonstrably prove.  

21 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Can you say with a straight face that so-called fraudulent business records are treated the same as actual day to day crime on the streets of NYC by Alvin Bragg?

Alvin Bragg's "Soft on Crime" Policies Face Scrutiny as Manhattan DA Goes After Trump (newsweek.com)

Have you been keeping up to speed on NYC crime rates recently?

Yeah, Bragg's fraudulent business records investigation of Trump DEFINITELY "Face Scrutiny." LMAO

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Are you going to write about it, or just threats and keyboard?!. I will gladly promote the history of ''Orange Men'' in D.C. when it goes live tomorrow.

I have never threatened you

I haven't even picked an internet forum fight with you

every single time, it is you launching into a tirade of defamatory attacks against me, totally unprovoked

for what reason, I can't even tell, I don't even understand what this vendetta is about

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...robo-bot...you are a machine.

Thanks. But ONLY because YOU are so EASY.

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I bet Pelosi and Hillary-Billary are celebrating right now. While...Billy drools down the front of his chins...and Pauly is still trying to explain what Davie was doing in their house.

Lol...what a swamp.

Yes, I can see that YOU INHABIT a SWAMP. But it's probably frozen most of the year. LMAO

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Facts are facts. Whatever you claim shouldn’t be based on your status as a veteran, it should be something you can demonstrably prove.  

what claims have I ever made based on my status as a veteran ?

I follow Canadian Forces policy to this day

which is only to discuss my personal experiences in the military, no more, no less

and to provide the public with any technical information about my trade therein

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Doesn't matter...this indictment opens up another level in political warfare on both sides.   Whatever remaining sanctity that the judicial system had (and it wasn't that much), is now extinguished going forward.

Maybe we can charge Jimmy Carter before he dies in hospice !

Why do you say that?

Was Stormy Daniels paid off? YES

Was the pay off made to benefit Trump’s campaign for President?  YES

Was the $120,000 payment legally accounted for? NO

Nobody made Donald do these things.  Nobody “set him up.”  I’m just giving you facts.  Whether these acts are a strict violation of the law is for the jury and judge to decide. If he broke the law, the punishment must occur.  We cannot have a system that lets rich and powerful people break laws.  

Just now, Contrarian said:

You were drunk, most likely, as you tend to messages before, here is the issue for you, I was far right and can smell someone from a mile away. I used to delete messages too when I went after someone too. 

I have never threatened you nor your family, I have never sent you any messages on this forum