Trump Indicted!!!

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...

I just had my first ride on the Bay Area BART. A commuter train. We got on one car that stunk so bad we had to change cars. We found seats and some crackhead sat in front of us and began picking his scabs...which appeared to cover his whole back. We left that car to see a couple smoking Crack right on the train. I noticed people on the train simply ignored what was going on. Such apathy.

Yet Trump is cast as a big criminal.

What a mess Libbie ideals has made.

Yeah.  You should take the bus.

2 hours ago, Boges said:

The comparisons to autocratic regimes are hilarious. 

If this was Mao or even Putin! Trump would already be in a Gulag awaiting a show trial. 

In the US he gets to negotiate the terms of his surrender. 

Is the base stupid enough to believe this tripe? 

Even stupider if they expect you buy it.

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Put everyone in prison. Problems solved. 

Ya I'm sure tent cities are preferable. Human feces on the sidewalk right in front of Macy's and the Hilton on Union Square. Crack smoking on the BART. Insane folks standing in the middle of the road halting traffic flow...

And nobody even bothers to do anything about it. 

In the 3 days I've been here in the bay area, I've seen the majesty of Muir Valley and the Redwoods, Fisherman's Warf and the Sea Lions sunning themselves.  I've also seen the seedy side. America, here at least, is a contradiction. An exhibition of haves and have nots. A political war. 

I fear America is headed for a crumbling and perhaps even another civil war.

21 minutes ago, Boges said:

Other than Healthcare, The US has two pretty unique national problems. Guns and Incarceration. The solution to those on the right is more guns and more prisoners. 

Why how very...inaccurate of you.

Buddy from what I've seen, guns and incarceration are the least of these people's problems. And to resolve the underlying causes of this...mass insanity, both may grow exponentially. 

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

You clowns are all about law and order until you aren’t. 

The GOP went after Clinton over having sex with his intern. They went after Hillary over emails.  Take your lumps.  If the guy broke the law, he should face the music.  

You ass clowns have gaps in your thinking - sometimes ginormous gaps. 

1. Clinton received blowjobs in the Oval Office - that's HARDLY the place for personal sexual pleasure. 

2. Clinton lied under oath about receiving blowjobs in the Oval office. 

3. HRC is every bit the scumbag that you think Donald Trump is, and probably more so. BOTH Clintons are scumbags. 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

I fear America is headed for a crumbling and perhaps even another civil war.

No worries...the last civil war was a principal reason for the Dominion of Canada to exist in 1867.   Conflict is the American way...born of conflict...thrived in conflict...never resting.

Donald Trump is just another chapter in a very long story.

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump has been indicted...will be arraigned on Tuesday.

He is presumed not guilty until convicted at trial.

I think you've missed the spelling mistake. 

BTW do you agree with the GOP establishment that him being charged is similar treatment to Mao and Stalin considering he's innocent until proven guilty? 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

I think you've missed the spelling mistake. 

BTW do you agree with the GOP establishment that him being charged is similar treatment to Mao and Stalin considering he's innocent until proven guilty? 

Sorry, but even Trump gets due process under the law, regardless of Mao or Stalin.   The indictment is certainly politically motivated at several levels, but only serves to give Trump more free media attention....even in Canada.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You ass clowns have gaps in your thinking - sometimes ginormous gaps. 

1. Clinton received blowjobs in the Oval Office - that's HARDLY the place for personal sexual pleasure. 

2. Clinton lied under oath about receiving blowjobs in the Oval office. 

3. HRC is every bit the scumbag that you think Donald Trump is, and probably more so. BOTH Clintons are scumbags. 

And now it’s Trump’s turn to face the music.  

Michael Cohen went to prison for this and Trump was absolutely a co-conspirator in the same crimes.  The real problem is if some people are allowed to break laws.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry, but even Trump gets due process under the law, regardless of Mao or Stalin.   The indictment is certainly politically motivated at several levels, but only serves to give Trump more free media attention....even in Canada.

I don't know about the indictment being politically motivated, but the GOP response certainly is.  If they had waited to see what was actually in the indictment they might have had a little more credibility in their outrage.

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Michael Cohen went to prison for this and Trump was absolutely a co-conspirator in the same crimes.  

Agreed, but I do wish he would stay off the TV.  When he turned towards the camera and addressed Trump directly on CNN last night all Trump's defense attorneys gave thanks to St. Jude.

Edited by bcsapper

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't know about the indictment being politically motivated, but the GOP response certainly is.  If they had waited to see what was actually in the indictment they might have had a little more credibility in their outrage.

Doesn't matter...this indictment opens up another level in political warfare on both sides.   Whatever remaining sanctity that the judicial system had (and it wasn't that much), is now extinguished going forward.

Maybe we can charge Jimmy Carter before he dies in hospice !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You don't know about this being politically motivated?

Ya know...I think you're full of it.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You don't know about this being politically motivated?

Ya know...I think you're full of it.

I know you do.  With you, (and quite a few others on here) it's a badge of honour.

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Michael Cohen went to prison for this and Trump was absolutely a co-conspirator in the same crimes.  The real problem is if some people are allowed to break laws.  

Of course, you have evidence for co-conspiracy, right? 

Well, don't just stand there with your thumb up your ass, let's see the evidence. 

This should be about equal and fair application of the laws of the land. Donald Trump is entitled to the presumption of innocence despite what Nancy Pelosi believes about that.

Nancy Pelosi Blasted Over Statement That Trump Can 'Prove Innocence' (newsweek.com)

Hillary Clinton got a fine from the FEC for her campaign finance violation. (Funding the false Steele dossier)

Hillary Clinton and Democrats settle Steele dossier electoral case for $113,000 | Hillary Clinton | The Guardian

Barrack Obama had issues with campaign finance violations. He also got a fine from the FEC.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations (usnews.com)

Hillary and Obama did not at any time face the possibility of indictment.

Bill Clinton paid hush money to Paula Jones. Justified or just to get rid of a nuisance lawsuit, depending on what side you're on. He actually paid out a lot more than Trump, to the tune of $850,000.

Here's What Trump lndictment Means and What Comes Next - YouTube

• Like 1