Know the signs of White Supremacy

I grew up in Idaho which had a reputation for being a haven for White Supremacists. We did have the Aryan Nations stronghold in Hayden Lake (far north about 75 miles from Canadian Border). However, in 32 years living in ID.. I saw 1 (maybe 2) that were unmistakably White Supremacist. Maybe they were practicing their hate in secret... who knows. However, the point is that the adamant, militant, outspoken White Supremacist like what you see in the movie, American History X, is not that common. 

Now do I respect these types? Not at all. What a waste of time and energy to spend one's life in a perpetual state of seething hatred of people that you do not actually know. 

52 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I grew up in Idaho which had a reputation for being a haven for White Supremacists. We did have the Aryan Nations stronghold in Hayden Lake (far north about 75 miles from Canadian Border). However, in 32 years living in ID.. I saw 1 (maybe 2) that were unmistakably White Supremacist. Maybe they were practicing their hate in secret... who knows. However, the point is that the adamant, militant, outspoken White Supremacist like what you see in the movie, American History X, is not that common. 

Now do I respect these types? Not at all. What a waste of time and energy to spend one's life in a perpetual state of seething hatred of people that you do not actually know. 

Today, the only white supremacists are Democrats. Guys like Biden, KKKlinton,  Johnson,  KKKarter, are all racist segregationists.

17 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

The first sign is signing posts “seig heil”, I think….

You probably don't.

To bring your handlers up to speed on a point they apparently missed, while trying to translate what I said into something simple enough for your inadequate education level, Seig Heil is a form of expressing an opinion about the ideology of the individuals I'm criticizing

9 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Today, the only white supremacists are Democrats. Guys like Biden, KKKlinton,  Johnson,  KKKarter, are all racist segregationists.

I disagree. However, the stereotypical white supremacists like Richard Spencer are not as common as people think. A while ago, I did some exhaustive research trying to find a number for the population of white supremacists. The best raw number I could find is 634 groups with an average population of 45 per group. If you take this at face value, that is 28530 and the US population is roughly 325 million so quite uncommon. 

13 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

You're saying only Democrats are literate and fully employed? Wow. Damn. Geez. Scheiße. I can't believe you would say that. You liberals are all terrible.

I said Democrats ARE white supremacists. Where are you getting "only Democrats are literate and fully employed" from WHITE SUPREMACISTS?

22 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I disagree. However, the stereotypical white supremacists like Richard Spencer are not as common as people think. A while ago, I did some exhaustive research trying to find a number for the population of white supremacists. The best raw number I could find is 634 groups with an average population of 45 per group. If you take this at face value, that is 28530 and the US population is roughly 325 million so quite uncommon. 

Biden is a white supremacist. KKKlinton is a white supremacist. These aren't even CLOSE to debatable. And those who voted for those two clowns are likewise racists and white supremacists.

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Biden is a white supremacist. KKKlinton is a white supremacist. These aren't even CLOSE to debatable. And those who voted for those two clowns are likewise racists and white supremacists.

It is debatable. Why? Your ^^^ is an opinion not an objective fact. An objective fact would be something like it is 45 degrees F at this place and at this time. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

It is debatable. Why? Your ^^^ is an opinion not an objective fact. An objective fact would be something like it is 45 degrees F at this place and at this time. 

This WHOLE PLACE has zero objective facts, until I post a reliable link. EVERYONE has an opinion, kind of like everyone has an @sshole.

Biden and KKKlinton have BOTH made statements that EVERY goose stepper here would hang a white supremacist label on, EASILY. It's not my problem that the liberals here are so stupid.

30 minutes ago, reason10 said:

This WHOLE PLACE has zero objective facts, until I post a reliable link. EVERYONE has an opinion, kind of like everyone has an @sshole.

Biden and KKKlinton have BOTH made statements that EVERY goose stepper here would hang a white supremacist label on, EASILY. It's not my problem that the liberals here are so stupid.

There is no absolute metric or indicator that says if someone is a white supremacist.. its all subjective opinion. The one guy that I met who I would say is a white supremacist had a swastika tattoo covering his entire back and had numerous badges on his jacket claiming that whites were superior and non-whites were inhuman garbage. That IMO is fa more indicative of his beliefs than what you point out. 

Edited by impartialobserver

On 3/29/2023 at 1:35 PM, impartialobserver said:

There is no absolute metric or indicator that says if someone is a white supremacist.. its all subjective opinion. The one guy that I met who I would say is a white supremacist had a swastika tattoo covering his entire back and had numerous badges on his jacket claiming that whites were superior and non-whites were inhuman garbage. That IMO is fa more indicative of his beliefs than what you point out. 

The ONLY absolute metric is DEMOCRAT PARTY MEMBERSHIP AND ELECTED STATUS.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

That is an opinion. No more and no less. 

Based on fact. Democrats created the welfare state that DESTROYED the black family unit.  It was Lyndon Johnson's RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST statement that fueled the Great Society.

57364.png

KKKlinton.

2sows7.jpg

Unelected Joe

New-blog-image-test-1-3.png

Unelected Joe.

maxresdefault.jpg&w=200&h=200

By the way, it was LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP who overturned that racist law and caused THOUSANDS of blacks in prison for minor possession offenses to be released. And THiS was Nazi Pelosi's reaction when  LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP announced this.

House-Speaker-Nancy-Pelosi-of-California-tears-her-copy-of-President-Donald-Trumps-State-of-the-Union-address-after-he-delivered-it-to-a-joint-session-of-Congress-on-Capitol-Hill-in-Washington.-Credit-AP.jpeg

Edited by reason10

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Based on fact. Democrats created the welfare state that DESTROYED the black family unit.  It was Lyndon Johnson's RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST statement that fueled the Great Society.

57364.png

KKKlinton.

2sows7.jpg

Unelected Joe

New-blog-image-test-1-3.png

Unelected Joe.

maxresdefault.jpg&w=200&h=200

By the way, it was LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP who overturned that racist law and caused THOUSANDS of blacks in prison for minor possession offenses to be released. And THiS was Nazi Pelosi's reaction when  LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP announced this.

House-Speaker-Nancy-Pelosi-of-California-tears-her-copy-of-President-Donald-Trumps-State-of-the-Union-address-after-he-delivered-it-to-a-joint-session-of-Congress-on-Capitol-Hill-in-Washington.-Credit-AP.jpeg

Again, opinions. Yes, they may have created the legislation but the motives are nothing but subjective opinions.