Transgender commits hate crime by shooting up a Christian school

18 minutes ago, West said:

When trans ideology calls for the murder of innocent children, you'd be crazy not to go on a rant

Whataboutism isn't really an argument

Finally after hundreds of school shootings, one is finally committed by a trans person so Westie can claim trans people are out to kill Christians. Quite pathetic really and the kind of rhetoric that results in some other deranged individual walking into a gay nightclub and gunning down another 49 people. People like you are dangerous.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Finally after hundreds of school shootings, one is finally committed by a trans person so Westie can claim trans people are out to kill Christians. Quite pathetic really and the kind of rhetoric that results in some other deranged individual walking into a gay nightclub and gunning down another 49 people. People like you are dangerous.

You are brainwashed

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Excuse me

you-moron-1-638.jpg?cb=1365696745

America has reacted in the SAME WAY (both sides of the aisle) for EACH FCKING SHOOTING, whether it's at a school, a military base or a homosexual nightclub.

At least to Conservatives, a shooting is a shooting. Unless the shooting is in clear self defense, it is pre meditated MURDER.

It doesn't matter if the shooter is normal or not. And NO ONE has suggested that all trannies are out to kill normal people.

You are stupid AND A LIAR.

14 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I want to tell you something, I know you have your doubts about centrism, and in your dark days you think this is a conspiracy but maybe is time a new force comes in and tells you and the proud boys dogs, where you belong?

so put you head down, no achievement, really. 

It's not a conspiracy. I think you just think equating both sides makes you smart. Basically, you're this person.

Enlightened Centrist.jpg

On 3/30/2023 at 6:41 PM, WestCanMan said:

There are layers upon layers of stupidity in your post. 

The shooter is trans, that's been known for a long time now, but the MSM is waiting for the emotion to fade before they allow that connection to be made. They do the same with islamic terrorist attacks. "Just because he yelled 'allahu akbar' before he blew himself up at the Ariana Grande concert doesn't mean that he was a muslim." That confusion sticks with people. The association isn't made. 

The shooter's manifesto would have been online within hours of the shooting if there was even one sentence in it that could be editorialized into aiding the Dems' false narratives about "ULTRA SUPER DUPER EXTREME MAGA TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!"

For whatever reason, we aren't allowed to know what it says. 

As I said the shooter appears to be transgender and msm is reporting it as such.  

You’re lying that the MSM denied muslim terrorists were Muslim. It was the the right that tried to blame islam for anything and everything even when it wasn’t a factor in a particular incident. 

Again with the conspiracy shrieks. Authorities have said the manifesto will be released as soon as their analysis is completed, no different than in other cases. The only time the manifesto comes out right away is when the killer publicly posts it themselves, rather than it being discovered by investigators afterwards. 

On 3/30/2023 at 6:24 PM, Infidel Dog said:

This:

Did a pretty good job too. Unless someone wants to stand in line holding hands with you chanting "There are no tranny mass shooters, there are no tranny mass shooters..." thinking, wishing it to be true will make not it true. I don't see anybody lining up to do it though. Too bad, so sad, your majesty.

Come to think, and speaking of king lies, you might want to check out this one:

"Never mind that 99.9% of mass shooters are straight white males -that’s not a pattern - the ONE trans mass shooter who identifies as a white male “proves”  that trans people are the real safety problem! ?"

That's definitely not true or to those of us who believe wanting something to be true doesn't make it so, it's what we like to refer to as "a lie." 

I never said there are no trans mass shooters, dummy.  But after years of trans fear mongering that the trannies are coming for us all you’ve finally got one trans bogeyman to terrify people with. You must feel so vindicated. 

Its a fact that the vast majority of spree shooters are straight white males. A very small few have been black males. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

And… poof! Just like that… he gives a shlt about a mass shooting in America.  

I care about the kids who were murdered by a person who's motive was related to leftist politics. 

It may now be time for YOU to examine your belief system. 

8 minutes ago, West said:

I care about the kids who were murdered by a person who's motive was related to leftist politics. 

It may now be time for YOU to examine your belief system. 

You don’t care two hoots about kids otherwise you would show the same outrage over dozens of far worse shootings. You are just demonstrating your own homophobic belief system. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

And… poof! Just like that… he gives a shlt about a mass shooting in America.  

Mainstream conservatives (the folk who pay taxes so your welfare checks show up on time every month) are horrified by ANY school shooting. Unlike you low information pampered karens, we also are horrified by the number of INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE are gunned down every week in Chicago by other blacks who don't obey gun laws.  EVERY school shooting (or any other mass murder) is a horrific waste of human  life, kinda like what goes on at PLanned Parenthood every day.

What is different is that mainstream conservatives (who luckily make up most of America) don't view certain school shootings as an opportunity inferior Democrat politicians's fund raising, nor do we masturbate at the thought of a shooting helping to overturn the Constitution. That is YOUR anti-American sicko side of the aisle.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

You don’t care two hoots about kids otherwise you would show the same outrage over dozens of far worse shootings. You are just demonstrating your own homophobic belief system. 

So you think that shooting was okay because the kids were white and Christian and they were gunned down by a tranny freak.

Got it.

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

So you think that shooting was okay because the kids were white and Christian and they were gunned down by a tranny freak.

Got it.

Ah, the old "you got me so I'm going to invent an argument for you" ploy.

It's never worked.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

As I said the shooter appears to be transgender and msm is reporting it as such.  

Appears to be?

You're lying by minimization. The shooter was trans.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/28/us/covenant-school-shooting-nashville-tennessee-tuesday/index.html

If that shooter was a white cisgender devil Biden would have screamed "HEE (yeah, he spells 'he' wrong) WUZ A IKSTREEM WITE SUPREMASIST MAGA RASIST TARERIST INSUREKSHUNIST" and CNN would have found some crackhead to say "I saw him wearin' a MAGA hat bruh, he just ditched it before he went in."

You’re lying that the MSM denied muslim terrorists were Muslim. It was the the right that tried to blame islam for anything and everything even when it wasn’t a factor in a particular incident. 

Every time a muslim attacks somewhere they put up as many barriers as they can between the attacker's religion and the event. They delay announcing his religion, they say it's to early to say if his religion had anything to do with it, they find other excuses for the attack (incel, mental disorder, etc), and if he chooses only white victims and yells to his god that doesn't matter to them. 

Again with the conspiracy shrieks. Authorities have said the manifesto will be released as soon as their analysis is completed, no different than in other cases. The only time the manifesto comes out right away is when the killer publicly posts it themselves, rather than it being discovered by investigators afterwards. 

By "authorities" you mean "the people in the FBI who are proven to have committed felonies for the Dems, created kidnapping plots for them, cancelled stories which were unfavourable to them, and held show trials for them."

I personally wouldn't choose the word 'authorities' for them but I guess technically the KGB were 'authorities' as well. It's just that when we used that word in the past it meant "people who could be relied upon to be acting with integrity, and in the public's best interests" and it means the opposite now. 

Edited by WestCanMan

32 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Ah, the old "you got me so I'm going to invent an argument for you" ploy.

It's never worked.

Just turning the tables on the uneducated trolls here. You goose steppers think nothing of changing the subject when you lose an argument.

And I won this argument, same as always.

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

Just turning the tables on the uneducated trolls here. You goose steppers think nothing of changing the subject when you lose an argument.

And I won this argument, same as always.

Shouting, swearing and hurling insults does not a winning argument make.  I've never known you to win an argument on here, and given what I know of your politics, I doubt I ever will.

Don't feel bad about being caught out inventing an argument for someone else so you can try to win one, though.  You are not alone in doing that.

Shouting, swearing and hurling insults does not a winning argument make.  I've never known you to win an argument on here, and given what I know of your politics, I doubt I ever will.

You've lost this argument. You lost the LAST argument with me. You've lost EVERY argument with me and every other superior Conservative intellect here. Your ignorance and inability to see that is no reflection on us. Just means you're too stupid to debate.

10 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Shouting, swearing and hurling insults does not a winning argument make. 

That's ripe coming from a leftist. 

If you edited the fabrications, baseless accusations, and snotty insults from the leftist posts on this forum your word count would be down by 90%.

If all the BS you guys said was true there would be 10,000 less multi-vaxed covid deaths, 2 million more unvaxed deaths, children and young people would be dying from covid all the time, white supremacists would have overrun our parliament, there would be $2B less damages from the BLM riots, there would be 30 senators dead from Jan 6th, half the players in the NHL and NFL would be women, there would have been a genocide of FN children in Kamloops that we never heard about 'til 2020, Jussie Smollett would be a victim instead of a hate-monger, FBI crimes would be "no big deal", defunding police would result in a utopia, there would already a million dead Russian soldiers and only 1,000 Ukrainians but somehow that would constitute a genocide by the Russians, etc, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I honestly don't even understand why you guys still post here. I'd be way too embarrassed. The only way you can do it is you lie to to yourselves about the accuracy of your old posts.  

• Like 1